Sorry to all you VIDEO GAME FREAKS and GAMERGATORS. But (you) are ALL losers!

Sorry to all you VIDEO GAME FREAKS and GAMERGATORS. But (you) are ALL losers!

You're wasting your lives on PIXELS. Do you REALLY? think your life is improved by catching a 10th level Mario? Or collecting gold coins - they're IMAGINARY...

You'll never need to crush candy in real life, you're not learning ANY skills from it... You guys need to GET JOBS. FIND WIVES. and HAVE BABIES.

Get real guys; video games are BULLSHIT.

How do we fight this degeneracy Sup Forums???

sorry grandad.

Why not just say you have no argument. Coward.

>playing video games in 2017
>wanting to marry a woman in 2017
>not being mgtow

sorry OP but even for bait this is just all around weak.

>Sorry to all you BOOK FREAKS. But (you) are ALL losers!
>You're wasting your lives on WORDS. Do you REALLY? think your life is improved by reading a novel? Or recognizing symbolism - it's IMAGINARY...
>You'll never need to lord of the rings in real life, you're not learning ANY skills from it... You guys need to GET JOBS. FIND WIVES. and HAVE BABIES.
>Get real guys; books are BULLSHIT.
>How do we fight this degeneracy Sup Forums???

>expecting me to take life advice from a non-country

op your statements are valid
we should be doing shit instead of mental masturbation with vidya gaems

however gamergate is kind of a good thing. no reason to make people who play video games even more cucked than they are.

>being mgtow
kill yourself, coward

Your eagles could never win a war against our emus.

Your video games are meaningless pixels.

I've noticed this personally.
Used to be a huge fan of games and spent long in to the night staring at my screen.
Now that I've matured more the amount of games I play has dropped quite a bit. I've moved on to more physical hobbies (gym to lose the weight I built up and warhammer/reading to actually learn some skill). I've realized games are a literal waste of life. Sure browsing pol or some hobby related forums now and then is neat, just don't spend your life doing it.

What if I told you you're already playing a video game and you're the biggest loser in it?

I might have no argument but at least i got fun.

What does OP think of online poker for money? When decisions that actually effect you financially, need to be made.

IOW... where is your anti-video game demigod now, bitch?

>Can't have fun without the electric jew feeding thoughts to him

That's not fun, that's slow self-destruction, and self-destruction of all your chances to make something of yourself in life.

Trust me: I'm trying to give you the life god wants you to have.

Gambling is illegal, I'm screen shotting your post and sending it to your countries police.

God doesn't exist you retarded emu

There is nothing but God, your story happens inside his, peace be upon you.

settle down kangaroo humper.

Why not play video games? I'm fat, and the girls Im attracted to are out my league. My job pays well and I also have a lot of free time, most of spent playing games or reading. I don't see how it's any different than watching TV

No one here has any arguments. You've all been made weak by this things.

I alone can provide you strength, and answers. I'm like Sup Forums's version of Trump.

See my OP - work to make these things illegal and you'll become stronger and happier like me.

Coming to post to Sup Forums instead of playing video games is also very productive.

yes, but will you give me a reacharound?

this desu
getting real tired of these tryhards

I live to liberate others. My Christianity is perfect like the Knights of the Round Table.

Young men need meaningful work that has some path for advancement/mastery.

As long as the economy is only going to offer subsistence dead-end jobs, young men are going to check out and sit in front of their x-box.

Vidya is just a symptom, it isn't the disease.

Sorry to all you ELECTRIC JEW FREAKS and Sup Forums lurkers. But (you) are ALL losers!

You're wasting your lives on PIXELS. Do you REALLY? think your life is improved by watching Hitler: Evolution of Evil? Or recording Hitler was a Meth Addict - it's IMAGINARY...

You don't need to brainwash yourself, you're not learning ANY skills from it... You guys need to GET JOBS. FIND WIVES. and HAVE BABIES.

Get real guys; television is BULLSHIT.

How do we fight this degeneracy Sup Forums???

>out of my league
Cut down on games and start going to the gym. Literally takes about 60-80 minutes of your day three times a week.

Because this is what it's like for a lot of men:

Why waste time finding a red pilled virgin wife (which is pretty much nonexistent these days) and end up working slave hours for slave wages and also being told you are a worthless privileged piece of crap for being a white male when the alternative is you can basically say fuck all of that and play vidya?

That is the perspective many men have and as long as the situation remains like this men will prefer to keep playing vidya than spend their time working in a society that hates them.

There's only so much someone can take before reaching breaking point.