Asian students and "chaos cheating"

>The kids who know of it tell me some variation of this: the testers rush into the room as chaotically as possible, pull chairs close together, sit next to a buddy, whine like crazy when the proctor tries to impose seating order. The proctor sighs, exhorts them not to cheat, and pretty much turns over control of the class to the students. At that point, the kids can quietly discuss answers, text a buddy for help, and basically “collaborate” in any way needed.

educationrealist.wordpress.com/2013/10/08/asian-immigrants-and-what-no-one-mentions-aloud/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJEfqVg6Ho
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
knowyourmeme.com/forums/meme-research/topics/33368-t
world.time.com/2013/12/04/china-is-cheating-the-world-student-rankings-system/
youtube.com/watch?v=SdUNgtfeOO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ALSO ACADEMIC RED-PILLS GENERAL.

It's funny seeing foreign students come here and try to pull the same shit. I've seen quite a few retards try to get away with dumb shit.
Fail an electronic test? Just claim you're hacked, nevermind you are right under a security camera writing it with a friend.

Ultimately though the fuckers that go through the whole system there then wonder, whine and bitch about how no one here takes their accreditations seriously.

This is a well documented phenomena coming from Asia and ME. I wonder if this is used to point to their "high IQ" from tests.

Uh, my Japanese cartoons say students are always respectful to senpai.

There's another part of that article that's a really good point:

>That’s disgusting. But if that’s not bad enough—and it is—here’s the thing: the cheating I describe perpetuates two frauds. The first, of course, benefits the cheaters and their schools at both high school and university level. But the second perpetuates a much larger misconception: People really believe that our top high school students are taking ten-twelve AP courses during their high school year, maintaining 4.5 GPAs, and have the underlying knowledge one would expect from such study. But this almost certainly isn’t true. And once you understand the reality, it’s hard not to wonder about all the “weeding out courses” in organic chemistry and other brutal STEM college courses, the ones that Americans are abandoning in large numbers. The willingness to accept the cheating, to slap it on the wrist if that, is leading to lies that convince a lot of American kids that they aren’t smart enough for tough courses because they don’t cheat and aren’t aware that others are.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJEfqVg6Ho

>minority does well
>they must be cheating!
Lmao. BRB going to Harvard

>Asian siblings couple years below me in high school
>Older bro seems chill the few times I meet him
>Younger sister is some kinda academic messiah
>Graduate, forget about them
>Two years later, hear that sister has been cheating solidly all the way from middle school
>Once primary accusation is made, everyone comes outta the fuckin woodwork to testify that she cheated off of them
>Everyone thought no one would believe them

When are Asians going to civilization?

lel
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

SINK
THE
CHINKS

There 1.4 billion Chinese. Of course competition is tough.

No one said that.

I would say that you did if you're going to Harvard, because of either your poor reading comprehension or your willingness to argue before you know.

I cheated on all my shit too

Same thing happens in India, to the point you have their parents climbing up to their classrooms to help them cheat.

I'm white and detest cheaters. If you can't do it, fuck off. What if you cheat all the way through med school, don't learn a single thing, then are suddenly responsible for removing someone's appendix? Are you going to cheat there, too?!

you have to go back

The article is mainly about cheating in American schools.

Many of these asian/indian students who do all this cheating have the ultimate goal of moving to the west to pursue careers there.

We still allow their 'best and brightest' to come over here and displace our upper-middle class workers. So, in reality, they're not just cheating eachother, or the school, or the principle of the tests... they're cheating us.

If you're a software engineer, a computer scientist, a doctor, an engineer, an architect, etc... these little fuckers are doing this shit to gun for your job too. Then they bring their behavior over to the USA and do it here.

The chinese postdoc I work with told me how most of the chinese looking to do graduate school in the US cheat on the TOEFL. Explains why a lot of the chinks in neighboring labs are borderline english illiterate

They do this because they culturally have to.

If they fail at school their family treats them as failures and retards since they brought shame on them.

Also I knew some asian kids while growing up in LA and literally all of them had their parents beat them up if they didn't get straight As.
Not even kidding.

First generation asian immigrants are humorless fucks and push their children as hard as they can.

I can attest to this. I'm a senior at a nice business college and there are a ton of Chinese students. And they are the only ones who I ever see cheating. Some have even gotten in trouble for plagiarism.

I mean i like chinks, but this gives them a artificially high gpa. But i guess i wont really have to compete with them later because they will have to go back after student visas expire.

in my experience studying engineering in university, arabs always found some way to get the final exam before the actual exam date and cheated like crazy during every test/quiz.

friends in other university programs had similar experiences, arabs cheated like crazy.

when it came down to group projects, you could never rely on any of them to get shit done.

just my personal experience in school. Don't know much about asians, we didn't have many.

Yeah, it's a real problem. Not the majority but a significant minority do it.

I had a couple of Mudslime girls in my AP Bio test who were somehow doing much better than me on the tests when I knew more than they did. Turns out some other person found the test answers for every test and copied them and sent them to a few people in my class.

And after all that, the US still crushes them in innovation, creativity, etc. I've worked with tons of asians and undians, and I swear they're the most neurotic, boring people to work with. God help you if you have one for a boss... they have no idea how shit works in the USA, so they seem to get off on demanding you become a robotic android like them.

Asians are still smart but they are really serious about getting good jobs and know that good grades will get them that so they cheat no matter what.

Can confirm.
Luckily though, the majority of the obviously unfit students dropped out after the 1st and 2nd year.

AP Bio class*

>they culturally have to

The only thing they "have to" is go back.

t. Asian "man"

What does the "t" stand for?

I unfortunately also have this experience with Chinese exchange students. They don't follow rules, don't attend mandatory sessions etc, try to bring material into the exam halls etc. I thought if anything this type of behavior would be less common in China, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always be to the swift, or the Jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well I say, "Cheating is the gift man gives himself."

knowyourmeme.com/forums/meme-research/topics/33368-t
> terveisin, which is Finnish for “with regards”

This is exactly why holding residency positions isn't optional.

Their incompetence will reveal itself way before they're allowed to practice medicine on their own.

What? Do you guys have tests done in the classroom rather than a hall?

Post degrees or bs

for fucks sake just study your things you lazy slant eyed piece of shit

>People really believe that our top high school students are taking ten-twelve AP courses during their high school year, maintaining 4.5 GPAs, and have the underlying knowledge one would expect from such study.
There were about five students in my class who legit did this and we're in some shitheap in central florida (not the orlando part, the cattle ranchers part). Its not that hard. Hell, most of those AP classes - us and world history, us govt, econ, english comp and lit, are not even 100 level college material. The average honors level high schooler could take most of those tests and walk away with at least a couple 3s and maybe a 4.

Chink here. We are just more competitive than the whites. You guys are just jealous that ultimately in a generation or two we'll be ALL the Doctors, Important Lawyers and important professionals in the west.

Yhea

Have you ever taken an IQ test? You can't cheat an IQ test, the questions are all about spatial reasoning and such. Explain how you are supposed to "cheat" if given a question like pic related? Good luck googling LOL

U post yours

some courses at the uni i go to (UBC) have multiple sections (lectures at different times for different sections), and so some sections write quizzes earlier others. some students go to write the quiz in an earlier section under a fake name so that they know what's going to be on it when their actual quiz time comes up

Took look at some sample tests. Seems to be fairly simple stuff, with the exception of the foreign language part. Don't see why anyone with their work ethic should need to cheat.

Doubt it, Asians are just smarter than other races like blacks and whites

TIGER MOM

Then the shitskins will cream "muh chink privilege"
What you do?

Because they aren't smarter than whites

>we're actually geniuses
>brb fleeing my country
Lel

Because landed immigrants bring their culture with them.
Chinese bring cheating
Muslims bring terrorism
Blacks bring poverty
etc.

Anda a hacer tus torpedos mejor.

You can cheat by practicing for them, that´s what the Swede meant, I believe. Only tryhards train for things like that.

bro i have a microbio class with an asian kid. My last semester too before i can apply to medical school. the fucking teacher has us in groups, and to take tests in groups. and this fucker tries to pull his phone out every time and cheat. and this teacher will report your ass too if caught. shit pisses me off so fucking much. what do??? dont want my record hurt.

>get off my special club xxdDDdDDDD
>GO BACK TO LE LEDDIT MY OLD ANOME WEBSITE IS FAR SUPERIOR XxxDDDDDDDddDDDD
>we're MATURE and ANNONYMOOSE HERE XXXDDDw0dquihfoqhf upboaTADVSD

>being such a pussy u cant control bunch of gooks
stupid cunts

>be obese american half breed kike puppet
>shitpost

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nunca he usado de esos. Esos no son comunes en colegios privados

Didn't they use PISA or some tests as proxy for IQ? Makes you wonder how there is supposedly a country of 1,3 billion geniouses that somehow still produce fucking nothing. I've also heard that the testing has taken place in elite schools only or in a richer city. Makes a lot of sense, did anyone expect the testers to go to poor rural villages?

I can tolerate the idea of maybe Japs having a few IQ points higher on average, a few at most, but the Chinks? Nah.

take phone
smash it
pussy

I also cheat on nearly every test I can.

For my accountancy exam I programmed all accounting records into my calculator.

wtf. his dick is a hand?

It does seem odd that native Americans would be 20 points less intelligent than the Chinese.

>All the Koreans at my school work together to cheat
>Send old biochemistry tests to each other which closely resemble the actual exam
>I study for 14 hours the day before and do the best in the class
Dumb fucking chinks they literally had 50% of the questions given to them

That map shows indigenous peoples, not current inhabitants.

The goal of cheating is so you can spent less time learning.

If I would study 14 hours a day I wouldn't need to cheat.

>it’s hard not to wonder about all the “weeding out courses” in organic chemistry and other brutal STEM college courses, the ones that Americans are abandoning in large numbers

This so fucking much

I had to retake organic chemistry in college, it is literally a weed-out course. They weren't even interested in making you learn it. Our teacher was a gook straight from Korea who could barely speak English. He just read off all the premade PowerPoint slides he got conveniently from the textbook manufacturer.

Even the TAs knew it was bullshit. Their #1 answer to "I didn't get this mechanism" was just re-read the book over and over and over again. They expected us to study 3-4 hours every day just for this one particular subject, and that 'studying' consisted of just memorizing and re-reading the book. That's not the way to learn it. It was after passing the final that I learned most of the students just simply cheated, had entire problems and mechanisms written on the back of their erasers and shit. And all the TAs helped them do it too, since my college was some sort of diversity hire and every single TA was Indian, Chinese, Korean, Hispanic and maybe a white guy every now and then.

They teach that subject really stupidly. It honestly is just a weed out course.

Blacks preform the best when they are given the opportunity to re-do the things they got wrong on the spot to correct it.

Whites preform the best when there is active class participation with the lecturer.

>that pic
That's actually pretty fucking clever, especially for an asian.

SUM TING WONG WITE BOI?

>tfw whitey will never out-jew the rice jew

never depend on friends during exams, one of my friend failed because of some guy he asked gave him all wrong answers and got max himself. always prepare on your own.

>american education

If you want to see the IQ of dindus, see Africa
If you want to see the IQ of whites, see Europe

Because, you know, whites and blacks didn't originate from the USA.

We'll laugh at them, we owe them nothing.

This is why they are all still uneducated trash to me.
Our high school students are more intelligent than most of their college grads.
Too bad status and a piece of paper matter more than a person's actual ability. Gotta make sure everyone is represented even if they don't deserve it.

this also happens at SFU

I was correcting the Swede who initially commented. He said there was a 20 point gap between Chinese and Americans, when really that gap is between native americans and chinks.

To be fair, Europe isn't that white anymore

Makes a lot of sense in a way, since I somehow doubt China is as high as they claim to be, IQ wise.

Found the fucking arab.

Anyone will figure that one. You just have to follow the pattern set in the first row.

Moreover, only the PISA score of Shanghai:
world.time.com/2013/12/04/china-is-cheating-the-world-student-rankings-system/

It seems you didn't read him at all. This is what he said:

>
>It does seem odd that native Americans would be 20 points less intelligent than the Chinese.

NATIVE AMERICANS

Mate, that's how I revise for all my exams - by practising with past exam papers.

Our conservatory has had problems with Asian students being admitted after an audition video, only to show up and be utterly incompetent. Apparently they just pay someone else to do the audition video for them. I have no idea what goes through their heads, they're obviously going to fail miserably and be ridiculed if they get in this way. Music isn't something you can really cheat at but they still find a way.

>chile is the biggest copper producer in the world
>buys copper wires from china

>Blacks preform the best when they are given the opportunity to re-do the things they got wrong on the spot to correct it.

Everyone preformes better when they are literally able to correct their own mistakes lmao

What a dick

Nothing new then. "Cheating student" is as old as "student" itself. They always find a way.
This was more than half a century ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=SdUNgtfeOO4

all non-retarded people study with old tests, how the fuck do you guys study for exams in the US?

It's not as effective for students unless they are black. Taking a test, then doing a step by step correction immediately the next class doesn't teach the student how to think. Literally just regurgitation for a standardized test.

When in japan I used to be at a japanese for gaijin course,everything went fine,only whities from America and yurop,some ocasional aussie and some white Latinos, everyone studied for their exams since they went there to learn top notch school.
I went to a more rural area because I wanted to plow my seeds into some rural area womyn,there was a school for non japanese (mainly SEAsia, students...fucking chaos...it was like being in a school of braided retards,and all were cheating,I unfortunately payed for 3 months...i spent most of the time actually teaching those retards in english because they couldn't into japanese but had "reached" my level by doing exams..only one truly top notch student in class was a bangla guy who was really a smart kiddo,he loved the west and his family was into trading with america.

this is also why blacks respond better to capital punishment than imprisonment or fines

What?

There are consequences for cheaters. Especially when it comes to military power.

College physics instructor here. Can confirm that international students cheat like hell (esp. Chinese and Saudi students). I've caught international students using phones during exams, copying off their friends' papers, smuggling in practice exams or homework solutions, etc. Even worse, it rubs off on the domestic students - many of whom come in from high school underprepared for college coursework, see the international students cheating and figure, "fuck it, might as well cheat too".

We're having to throw out an entire semester's-worth of homework and quiz grades from this semester because we found out that students were running groupmes and discords to post and trade solutions. We're holding an emergency faculty meeting in Monday to discuss how to handle shit and scuttlebutt has it we're gonna switch over to having the entire grade for future undergraduate classes be based solely on labs and in-class exams. No more homework, worksheets, quizzes, attendance, nothing.

The worst part is knowing that for every student who cheats, there's a bunch more who are giving it a genuine effort and inevitably end up suffering because of the consequences that have to be imposed on the class in order to deal with the cheaters.

>cheat all the way through med school

it's 1 you dunce