Hey

You realize you make fun of shareblue for getting paid .02 cents a post, while you blindly follow and defend Trump for free. Get a job, a girlfriend, a life, anything stop being a worthless troll.

-Boston Antifa

We do it for fun.

It's unlikely you're having fun being mocked of

I can't. fixed the game so that I can't get a job.

Welcome to your doom.

le surplus unemployable white man, with nothing to do but haunt your days and nights....

how does it feel to be funded by capitalists, you little commies?

> working for shareblue
>not shilling for the Chinese government making .05 cents a post

Make more videos you lazy cunt and bring back the qt with the big tits

>Get a job, a girlfriend, a life
It's BECAUSE I have these things that I resist faggots like you. When you grow up maybe you'll understand why.

how's it going in Philly?

Heard you ladies punked out.

what a bunch of bitches

Antifa makes me wish Mccarthyism would make a comeback

Fuck off I need Hitler to be in power so I can get a GF

I'll defend anyone who isn't an anti-white racist cuck like you losers. Might want to follow your own advice btw

Here's a picture of Providence antifa

oh man...

sad just sad

I work ATC at Delta Atlanta.

Much love, keep the videos coming!

delet post.
don't get yourself IDd and fired user.

everyone l knows you're the basement dwellers living with your parents.

We have jobs, pay taxes and don't want to pay for your social programs.

Friendly reminder:

Hillary cheated and still lost.

This is like starting half-way down the track and still losing the race.

>mfw i am literal borgissi
> all my wealth comes from family owning industrial endeavors
>all my friends are commies
whoops

remove commies

just "mocked" no need for "of", brother

Will do! Keep up the fight comrade!

I have a job.
I support Trump in my free time.
I don't want to be paid for doing good.
I get paid for working,
I don't see passion as being the same thing as work.
I typically forgo pay that I do not feel that I've done anything to earn.

Guaranteed replies: the thread.

No commies aloud, sir, this is a wholesome family friendly website.

fag

90% of ANTIFA men are cuckold faggots who only became commies because their girlfriend became a commie in her liberal arts college class.

If the women is defining your relationship you are a cuck of the highest order. They probably let their women fuck them up the ass on womens day.

come to the monument or savin hill and see how far you get with your antifa shit

THEY DO IT FOR FREE.

And hotpockets.

>obvious false flagging
Have a (you) anyway

Laddage

>follow and defend Trump for free

Not doing it for teh lulz.

this honestly

This guys channel has to be a joke.

Fuck off Nazi scum

Literally Terrorists

Trump is going to physically place you into the waste bin where you belong. Your days are numbered.

God damn I know too many people exactly like this. This is why we win the meme war.

stop blocing, real men fight on their own cuck

exactly, like ones communists get BTFO then everything will just fall into place

>getting paid .02 cents a post
>free
Is there really a difference?
After paying for transportation, and other expenses just to get to work, the shariablue employees are probably losing money. They are net paying to post here.

Its more just the way females act today with freedom than anything else.

I have a job, gf & life though

>you didnt sell out your soul to the devil for a few shekels
>wew how stupid you are
>actually supporting their own believes, such plebs lmao
Got us there mate

>Get a job

Got one thats why i'm here (look at flag)

>a girlfriend

Also got that

>a life

Probably have a more interesting life than you antifa faggot now fuck off

You're blind followed though. Trump could be convicted of treason and you'd still say "well he's better than the alternative"

>1 post by this id

>worthless troll
We got Trump elected, you fucking twerp.

wow they get .02 per post? i thought itd be hourly. what a bunch of retards

Wrong.

Thoughts?

i have job, 72/hr as an audio engineer, i have a girlfriend, i have a great life. you on the other hand are wasting ur time on this board. Trump won, gee the fuck over it, stop doing ur little "im angry protest" or ur "im the victim protests" and man up and go get a fucking job and a life, anti fa is waste of fucking space, and waste of ur fucking time. go suck a dick you cockshiner.

BASH THE MAOIST

get off this board nigger lover.

Fuck off, bitch.

We aren't blind followers, we know Trump won't commit treason.
Trump isn't our model leader, but Trump was absolutely the best choice for us to make.

Every movement has pussies, thoughts??

That is literally what you left faggots already stated about Shillary Clinton. Literally you fucks said yes she broke laws and got people killed. Which only she is to blame for and you fucks LITERALLY then stated you useful fucking retarded idiots would still vote for her.

DON'T PROJECT ON ME THE KIND OF SHITTY PERSON YOU AND YOU ANTIFA TARDS ARE. YOU ARE A PLEB REGARDLESS OF ECONOMIC STATUS. YOU HAVE NO REAL INTELLIGENCE, DEDUCTIVE REASONING, OR CONCEPTUALIZATION SKILLS. YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF WHETHER YOU DO IT OR NOT! YOU ARE A DUMB ASS AND ANTI WHITE AND GOD HAS TOLD ME HE WILL BE DEALING WITH ALL OF YOU FUCKS SOON!

THE GREATEST GIFT I COULD EVER RECEIVE!

Not on the image i posted, the one i linked you too in the post, quit being retarded

Lmao there's 34 of us. Meh, I don't think I give a shit.

>get a job
Oh the irony, actually you're the useless unemployed. We DO have jobs

>get a life
We do, and its better than yours

>get a gf
Again, the irony. We have a gf, you don't, fucking manlets

>anything stop being a worthless
>Get a job
>accuse others for being paid
>Antifa

What the fuck am I reading?

Who said that we work for free?

>Mfw i know that software

Oh shit my nigger where did you learn audio engineering did you go to school for it? I'm learning everything on my own ATM from mixing and mastering to music theory

>Get a job, a girlfriend, a life, anything stop being a worthless troll.

>Boston Antifa

Oh sweet dear hypocrisy...

Your still supporting Trump? Even after him btfo out of himself all the time? You sir are a cuck.

You are all sad little men who have nothing so you latch on to Donald Trump and think you are part of the "movement" when really you are nothing but unpaid trolls. Enjoy your said pathetic exsistence. Read some Marx!

I meet bitches. They take me to 1 of their 4 homes. I stick my cock in their cunts and down their throats. Then afterwards I start checking their power level. I find out about 99 out of a 100 fail my interests and or I fail them. Doesn't matter I have different goals in life. Their goals will always be more God less, Love less, Child less, Integrity less, Honor less, yet train hop the newest SJW trend. God fuck a nigger why don't ya. It will improve your life! Trust me! You whores are so in control of your destiny and the destiny of the WHITE MAN!

TOOT THAT HORN WHORE!

PUSSY COMES FOR ME FAGGOT!

> 92% of left-wing activists live with their parents

Who's the unpaid troll with nothing again?

>Read some Marx
You were relatively believable until this part. But I give you points for decent bait.

Sup Forums un ironically supports Trump literally because of the lolz.
MAGA lolz
It's working so well, every day is a a treat.

Providence antifa faggot with man boobs blocks your path,what do

He's the only one looking out for my interests.
I'm not picking sides to be "the winner" I'm picking sides because of what I believe needs to be done. Any time he fails it's due to my enemy making his job impossible. I haven't forgotten how the republican party always does what's good for the left and fucks over its own supporters.
If you are part of the old government you do not represent me. No one on the left represents me. Cucks go against their own interests. I know full well what my interests are and I know I will spill blood to win.

That's about as sad as I though. Congrats. I hope the "lulz" put food on your table.

>Read some Marx!

Pathetic.

>He's the only one looking out for my interests

Pure delusion.

Really activated my almonds

I said before the turn of the year to a coworker of mine from Cali.

I'm voting for Trump for the LOLZ. He didn't believe me. KEKZ

I am a part of something no matter how insignificant in COSMIC terms.

ANTIFA FAGS AND NORMIES ARE REALLY JEALOUS OR DIS BELIEVE.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO!

YOU PUSSY FAGGOT ANTI WHITE SELL OUT TRENDY BETA LEFT TURD

TELL ME WHAT YOU CAN'T DO!

No one else is even close so it's far from being a delusion.

>Antifa
>telling someone to get a job

>Supports Communisim

Opinion discarded

If you truly believe Donald Trump has your interests at heart and not his and his Super PACs, you can't critically think. Sad!

That's how we know our cause is righteous.

It's been two months, come back after two years and then we can have a serious discussion about that

Oh noe.
Give it up guise. This isn't like trolling the CIA, JIDF, 40 Million Shekel heart attack man, or some fucking washed up celebrity.
Now we've gone and got some really important gender fluid karate expert barista mad at us.
Dick Spender go forth and redeem yourself!

Hey look ANTIFA FAGGOTS.....

But let me guess, Hillary and her super pacs do?

Damn, you're just talking out of your ass, aren't you?
It would probably be best to ignore retards like you that just found the site. You're supposed to lurk first before you start sharing with us how stupid you are. It just devolves all conversation into name calling, especially since you are uninformed.

Here's a pic of a stinky smelly negro that's a Boston antifa member

My interests are ban muslims, build a wall deport them all, and pissing off leftist faggots like you. So yeah he objectively supports my interests. If he didn't, you wouldn't hate him so much.

I love ESL posters.