How are you dragging yourself through life, Sup Forums?

How are you dragging yourself through life, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Worthless-Young-Persons-Indispensable-Choosing/dp/1467978302
youtube.com/watch?v=StsTkq6oGBM
youtube.com/watch?v=IxOT39J4910
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont, I have the refugees do it for me

By daydreaming of ruling the world and being with her

Truthfully, I'm pretty blackpilled right now, user.

I have no idea what I'm doing in Uni. I actually came home this Spring partially because I have no clue what I'm doing there.

I'm currently applying for minimum wage jobs just to pass the time, I haven't heard back from any yet.

Just seeing the state the world is in makes me want to give up, though. Nothing I want in life is possible.

>qt virgin girlfriend.
That's not going to happen. I'll either have to settle for used goods or die alone (spoiler alert: dying alone is literally better).
>Shit job prospects even if I fall for the STEM meme. Apparently GPA doesn't matter at this point
>Increased cost of living v. stagnating wages
>Low economic mobility

I don't have the balls to do it, but I literally do fantasize about becoming an hero sometimes.

>being with her

Stop fucking with my feels. I want to dream only of pure moe anime grills.

I AM A STRONG MAN
I DO NOT NEED 3DPD TO FILL THE VOID
I AM AN INDEPENDENT MAN
I DO NOT NEED 3DPD TO FEEL LOVED

reeeeeeeeeeeee

Read book related. It's 10 bucks on Amazon, but it could save you tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars, and years of your life.
amazon.com/Worthless-Young-Persons-Indispensable-Choosing/dp/1467978302

Then join either the Air Force or the Coast Guard. By the time your 4 years are up, you should have real-world experience, friends that will last a lifetime, preferential hiring as a veteran, and a G.I. Bill that pays 100% of your tuition and living expenses.

I'll check the book out, thanks user.

With regard to the military, I've considered it, and there's something about it that's very tempting; however, if I were to go down that route, I'd almost certainly not get married, which tends to make me a little more reluctant.

>if I were to go down that route, I'd almost certainly not get married, which tends to make me a little more reluctant.
You shouldn't get married before your early 30's anyway. I'm assuming you're 18-22, in which case, that gives you plenty of time to get your shit together.

Don't start a family before you can provide for one. Even a bird builds it's nest before it lays eggs. Build your nest.

4 years may seem like a lot, but believe me, time flies and you'll wonder where it all went.

Also, check out video related. It applies to you, and he is also the author of the book. Good luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=StsTkq6oGBM

I don't have much to live for right now, but I have a good career that gives me tons of disposable income. I'm simply biding my time until I can marry an anime character via virtual reality, neural-net artificial personalities, and text to speech advanced enough to perfectly simulate my waifu.

Posting from a Norwegian prison so yeah it's rough

I'm in that age bracket, yeah. Don't get me wrong, I'm not planning on having any children or anything like that. I'd want to wait until I'm financially stable to do that.

However, with regard to postponing marriage, here's my issue. If I put marriage off any more, the absolute best I'll be able to get is some used goods serial monogamist. And the statistics on non-virgin women are clear. There's a massive jump between zero and even one previous partner for things like likelihood to divorce or cheat. Plus, that's not something I'd be able to just "overlook" or "get over," I'd absolutely resent the person for that.

I'll definitely give the book and video a look though, thanks user.

>until I can marry an anime character via virtual reality, neural-net artificial personalities, and text to speech advanced enough to perfectly simulate my waifu.

>time until I can marry an anime character via virtual reality, neural-net artificial personalities, and text to speech advanced enough to perfectly simulate my waifu.

>my time until I can marry an anime character via virtual reality, neural-net artificial personalities, and text to speech advanced enough to perfectly simulate my waifu.

>However, with regard to postponing marriage, here's my issue. If I put marriage off any more, the absolute best I'll be able to get is some used goods serial monogamist. And the statistics on non-virgin women are clear. There's a massive jump between zero and even one previous partner for things like likelihood to divorce or cheat. Plus, that's not something I'd be able to just "overlook" or "get over," I'd absolutely resent the person for that.
That's an unrealistic mindset in the current year. Girls are losing their virginity at 12,13,14 these days, and there's no guarantee they won't lie to you about it.

If that's still a concern for you when you're 30, I'd recommend traveling to Eastern or Central Europe to find a traditional wife. Perhaps even learn the language, live there, work there, become a citizen, and you'll never have to worry about being used for a green card.

pretty awesome. my dad bought me a new BMW X1 for my birthday and we my whole family had a great dinner last night with my girlfriend and I, and I got into Cornell. My life is awesome.

biding my time until I can marry an anime character via virtual reality, neural-net artificial personalities, and text to speech advanced enough to perfectly simulate my waifu.

>until I can marry an anime character via virtual reality, neural-net artificial personalities, and text to speech advanced enough to perfectly simulate my waifu.

VR waifus are the future my man.

Going off from current data, the average age is 16, but unrealistic or not I'm not settling for less.

With regard to going to a foreign country, I've considered it, but some of the anons here from places like Romania, Poland etc. suggest that the "traditional" women there aren't much better.

I keep dreaming for a fascist revolution

By the power of hillary losing, and brexit wining

pretty bad desu.
>gf of 3 years left me
>became super depressed
>stopped working out
>not eating
>grades took a big hit
>now super worried about future and afraid i'll end up living alone working a shitty job my whole life
i think about killing myself everyday

youtube.com/watch?v=IxOT39J4910

everything's just fine

Might happen after the inevitable economic collapse, but as it stands now everyone is too comfortable to think about doing anything

knowing that with every breath we are closer to burning tavi to the ground

kek wills it

>I'm simply biding my time until I can marry an anime character via virtual reality, neural-net artificial personalities, and text to speech advanced enough to perfectly simulate my waifu.

I can't wait. This will not happen in our lifetimes though

>s-same, mommy, I'm oh-kay

Get Money, buy supplies, prepare for the inevitable happening/war.

Fuck you I have h3 hearing

Weed smoke and shitpost

Life is pure shit. It's existence. Nothing more.
Purgatory is a good word

kek will destroy the owl

h ttp://archive.is/hGEJp

not sure how this applies to me but thanks

That Goebbels quote about despondency really resonates with me.

I was actually just reading a book called "Fascist Voices," it's basically a narrative of the rise and fall of Mussolini that's woven almost entirely through letters and diary entries of early Fascist supporters.

The people were miserable with their lives, and their country's prospects seemed hopeless. Then, a man came along who promised to give them meaning, restore order to society, etc. Can you imagine getting swept up in something like that? It has to be great.

>This will not happen in our lifetimes though
Don't give up hope. We probably won't get matrix-tier perfect simulated reality indistinguishable from "real reality" until after the singularity assuming humans even survive.
But being able to interact in a 3D virtual space with an AI indistinguishable from a human will probably happen within 10 - 15 years. Complete 1:1 haptic feedback might only take 20 years.

A can of beer here, another there and a glass of bourbon every now and then.

I hope I'll live by then, getting a job and the such.

I'd be glad to leave my possible nephew (yeah I have a chad-copulating sister) in a good world, hopefully he'll learn the ways from his uncle and not from his mother. anyway I am projecting too much because I am sure I'll have no son/grandson to let in the world that will be, with artificial wombs and 3D animu grils.

I'm in my late twenties, dating a girl who's 19 years old, and a college freshmen. Not saying that to brag, but the point is: don't think you have to be the same age as them to get them, because you don't. Girls almost always go after slightly older guys.

Focus on yourself, your career, your fitness, and your friends, and the rest will follow. I could be misunderstanding your posts, but from what I've read, it seems like you've got your priorities backwards.

Tbh hardly. I just lost my job yesterday. Times have been better

why are you still here? out out out

>suggest that the "traditional" women there aren't much better.

Because most aren't that traditional. You can find a girl raised by a proper traditional family in one of the richer villages that could be a decent girl or a sumg cunt, or you can find a whore in the poorer ones. In the city you can find anything from pantsuit idiots to decent girls it's just that you have to look high and wide.

beer helps
I quit weed about a month ago, I keep craving it though so I might go back to it if none of my job applications return. I have a job now I just hate it.

I'm making more money
and enjoying a winning attitude

>Wanting to be a herbivore.

I find people like you disgusting.

>trying to find nice grils on the internet by LARPing as a 19 years old guy who is in the last year of highschool

Is this a good idea?

>25
>can't find an entry level job in my career so I drive a forklift for low pay
>social life has basically disintegrated and my former circle of friends have all went their separate ways
>no gf

Feels bad man

work, that's the only thing that gets me outside everyday. I don't even mind working on weekends, whats there to loose?
I spend money on treating myself with variety of different foods. I do cook myself.
and no, I'm not fat, I'm skinny as fuck.
I don't even have a smartphone.
Car, food, work, laptop = my life.

>trying to find nice grils on the internet
>Nice girls
>On the internet
>In Romania of all places

If you want to fuck'em then you are probably better of with a whore. If you want a real relationship I don't really think you want to do that with the sort of woman that tries to find it online since at base case scenario she is a shut in neet and a bit over weight or a lot underweight.

As for pretending to be 19, I don't think that makes a large difference unless you are like 40 now.

>tfw you are so drunk you can't type best right so you typed based

Maybe I shouldn't have started with bourbon.

Biding my time until kek rises again. Every day the meme magic grows stronger. Kek has started to awaken, can't you feel it user? Don't you see the signs?

22 here. I'm living a harsh life, I meet more than 50% of the r9k stereotypes. I'm here for 5 years already and since 2013 there hasn't been a day without me being on Sup Forums.

what's your BMI. Mine is 17, beat that

I like to take long walks when the temps are well below zero, otherwise its full of normies and I end up staring at my shoes and walking really fast

they aren't even Romanian, at this point I am doing better in English than Romanian.

I rarely speak Romanian, my sleep schedule is different of my family's, it's usually my mother who wakes me up after she comes back from work, at 16:30. We meet at dinner, which is kind of a breakfast for me. I go to bed at 1 and wake up at 16-17

get a pet

>at this point I am doing better in English than Romanian.

That's probably cause you don't talk or read much in Romanian. I know that feel since I took 1 year of pause before going to college and I only talk with my family in Romanian.

>I go to bed at 1 and wake up at 16-17

How in the name of fuck you sleep that long?

I go to bed at 1 and I wake up at 8 sometimes I even wake up at 5 for no reason feeling fresh as fuck. Something might be off with your diet m8.

Also don't sleep longer than 8 hours since that is bad for your heart.

ROMANIA . cum e a acasa frate? vreau sa ma intorc sa investec in vreun satuc la tara sa fac o frabrica de ceva.

ROMANIA how is home brother? i wanna come back to invest in some small village maybe build a factory or something

exista sperata frate

there is hope brother

Belief in God helps A LOT.

you need healthy lifestyle my man

go to sleep around 7 - 12 midnight wake up with sunrise

if you don't know how to do it move to the village leaves with pesants for a few weeks re-learn watch how they do it

peasants have good lifestyle but are poor as fuck and some of them drink too much

we need a nationalist peasant revival like before communism

PNTCD should win to get monarchy back and give peasants more power

I want to fucking die.

I'm not even a virgin and I always hide my power level in real life. Women just aren't that great. They've lost all purpose over a quick fuck to me. Everyone around me is in and out of relationships constantly, hookup culture is killing any hopes of meaningful relationships. People get divorced after one year of marriage and every women seems to have had at least 10 dicks in them. At this point I just don't want to get involved.

The moral decay of the west in unfortunate, but I'd rather ride the wave and die happy then struggling against it in vain.

Dunno:
195.5 cm
85 kg

wtf . the greatest country in the world man. you guys really need to move in some poor place like live with appalachians they are incredibly poor people and good people live with them for a bit of time help them out do some hunting work the earth you'll remember humanity

stop living in big cities all your life

you should live in the country make money in the city only

I'm sort of on autopilot.
I have no personality and I think I may be sexually frustrated. Not sure if I'm lonely.
Other than that life is pretty good and I have no complaints.

OMIGOSH move to poland. women are treated really well there IF you are white and american . they are really nationalist.

move to romania they treat non whites better there. they got a simple lifestyle i recommend visiting .

i had a HUGE discussion about this

women feminists have fucked shit up good for all women and for men. men are going trough a masculinity crisis and women have lost their marbles.

traditionally women would be cute, sexy, supportiv and annoying , nagging and push men to do things. that's the purpose of woman. to build great man by being annoying in a good way. people are so thin skinned they can no longer stand women's nagging so bad.

women don't make anything they simply make men make stuff by pushing them
men make civilization, art, etc for women being pushed by women and supported by women

>Everything seemed to just be getting worse
>There was no escape
>Then Brexit happened
>Then Trump won
>France on the cusp of uncucking itself
>Germany on the point of collapse
>Then (((they))) started to panic to the point where even the Rothschilds have came out in public view
>Thought I was going to die last night
>Reflected back
>Was genuinely pleased to be alive

Things are on the up.

When in reference to sleep cycle you are quoting the wrong guy.

>monarchy back

We only had one king, which was Ferdinand everyone else was a Masonic fuck that in the end did nothing for us. There are no nobles or boyars left in this country, not any worthy of being a Domnitor. The only way forward is a Junta until the country unfucks it's self. But seeing as the army did nothing in 1989 I don't have such hope.

I know that feel user. I left mine 2 days ago. On top of that I hate the field so I'm back to square 1.

For teh lulz.