Why do Americans drive trucks like this?

Why do Americans drive trucks like this?

Because I can!

benis complexes

its fun

the same reason we do anything

i feel bad that fun isn't your #1 goal dude. born in the wrong place i guess

Because it kills, and it thrills, like the horns on my Silverado grill.

I thought it was to make up for a lack of length and girth

They are a somewhat intimidating.

You would imagine a muscular bald skinhead to drive one of those but last week I saw a 4.5'' mexican lady came out of one.

I don't understand the question

For work and other useful things.
They are great for getting to remote places where the roads are shitty.
Also in America when you need firewood, you grab the chainsaw and fill up the bed.

People that only use them for transport are compensating and known as "road princesses"

What do people drive in Macedonia?

they are manlets with tiny cocks

Because we have the terrain to enjoy these trucks to their fullest

Because we have the money and freedom to do fun things.

useful for some, mainly businesses to transport tools AND small penises complexes

Because unlike yuropoors we can afford things besides massive numbers of Muslims

I see alot of them in utah. Can snow up to 20" in one night, youre fucked with something like a faggy mini. Also everyone skis and they only allow 4x4 on the passes to the mountains

decent americans dont, only redneck subhuman trash drive those

Would that be classified as an Assault Truck in Europe and therefore heavily banned/regulated?

Similar to how the gun community has mallninjas, there's a similar existence of "Suburban cowboys" who get big trucks to drive around on small roads and struggle to park between normal cars

Good posts

europeans drive cuckmobiles

You have to admit seeing over everyone in traffic is far superior to being at the mercy of the break lights in front of you.

Try forklifting a pallet of concrete onto a Prius.

Because we are the most alpha

>Try forklifting a pallet of concrete onto a Prius.
try forklifting a pallet of conrete onto any plastic shitty 2017 pickup truck

Don't know what you call the plastic accents running from the bed to the top of the cab, but it's the most asinine thing on Chevy trucks

That's not a real truck. Where I am a stock size 1/2 ton truck is seen as a car/grocery getter. This is what most trucks up here look like.

I do it almost every day.

yes all burgers are exactly the same and have a hive mind in regards to preference

>old trucks are stronger than new ones fags

cause they are fucking idiots

Do Macedonians even have cars yet?

Most of us enjoy being slaves to various oil industries, like we do with most big corporations!

>votes Merkel
>cucked by Muslims
>calls Americans idiots

I live in Michigan, you want a vehicle with four wheel drive and a body with size in the winter unless you want to have a fucking accident

For hauling shit and getting through rough terrain

your pallets must be shipped in from europe

this is true

Agreed, I've got a 3/4 ton Dodge, and a 1 Ton Ford for work.

I haul around so much weight in both, that a 1/2 Ton is useless. I prefer the solid front axle anyways, way stronger for the pounding they get off road.

White men's trucks get bigger and tougher and meaner because subconsciously we know the Day of the Rope is fast approaching.

While the (((bankers))) up in NYC polish their shekels and eat mustard in limousines, we're leaving rooster tails of dirt and sod.

Come git some, yiddies!

Yeah, they buy stolen Mercedes from Albania.

I have to admit, anything bigger than a small ford ranger is pretty much all ego unless you work construction. I'm pretty happy with my Golf.

They are luxury vehicles now for men. Trucks can easily be 40k+ now.

Global warming aftersmoke. The bigger and the dirtier the more angry liberals get.

What does Sup Forums drive?
Pic related.

A fucking Cadillac, made in America, you chink lover. You are part of the problem.

Because we can and you can't. Because we don't have to sell kidney to pay for gas, we drive around wasting it and just buy more when we run out. We really are the best country in the world.

I feel like it's because it's a picture but is the space for the forks larger on the European pallet? Just looks larger size to me is all.

Nigger my truck is made in Jackson Mississippi

Nope. Full pallets from USA. The wheels do look like they're about to pop on some of the more girly pickups, but a Silverado is fine.

Because trucks are objectively better than cars

You can make them faster than cars, and when you can't, you can still move a fucking house with a good ol' powerstroke.

t. Rangerfag

Why do FYROMians drive tractors everywhere?

But can you turn?

And the profits sent back home to Japan. You sure are stupid.

Doesn't matter. The forks are adjustable.
This is more girl types I was speaking of.

>I feel like it's because it's a picture but is the space for the forks larger on the European pallet? Just looks larger size to me is all.
Nope.

The pallet is just a half pallet so you gotta put the forks in the wide side.

Because they are versatile and useful.

It'll also put some hair on your chest, boy.

Probably for standard trailer sizes and optimal density or some shit.

You are literally Americans in denial

Every Canadian goes "North American this, North America that". The most common word in a Canadian's vocabulary is "North America" so you can relate to your home country (USA) but distance yourself at the same time.

and what exactly do you drive there besides donkeys?
>inb4 macedonia is Europe

Oversized vehicles (not for work purposes) are the vehicular equivalent of obesity

>Owners promote "Fat positive" excuses for the excessive size, "big is beautiful", make fun of thin and sleek cars
>Require a shitload of extra calories/gasoline to move, constantly gorging for the energy to move the extra bulk
>Far bigger and pointlessly heavy than is required
>Primary demographic is fatties, niggers, saudis, juggalos, rednecks
>Produce a lot of excretions (exhaust and farts/sharts, respectively)
>Break down easily
>Tip over easily
>Have trouble turning around and fitting into smaller spaces
>Considered disgusting to educated, uncircumcised Whites, Japanese, Koreans etc.
>Unattractive to normal white women, but sexy to niggers and trailer trash
>Gloat about damage to environment
>Both are far more common near a Wal-Mart than a Whole Foods

>I'm pretty happy with my Golf.
>anything bigger than a ford ranger

God what a faggot. At least bump it up to F-150 where it's useful. Can't do a goddamn thing with a ranger. Can't mulch the yard, can't haul off waste, can't transport lumber, can't make it through the snow, spins out in the rain, the ranger is a fucking waste.

because most americans are country white trash

>Frontier
>Girly type
Pick only one. My family has had 6 Nissan pickups over its history and they're tough little trucks, and just as capable as a Ford Raptor.

Trucks make it easier to drive in the city.

>city people voted for Hillary: the post

honestly the best argument for a chevy colorodo/gmc canyon ive ever heard

Larger vehicles have more engine power and torque which is vital in places that experience heavy snowfall and ice. Not to mention those small cuckmobiles would be obliterated in an auto accident

Did you seriously think they were different before now? lmao

Because I am 6'5 and 300lbs. Trucks and SUVs are more comfortable to drive. The only car that is comfortable for long periods is my wife's Crosstour.

I don't think most Americans feel we have any special hold over Canada or anything. We have similar values and a similar English heritage of governance is all. Canadians seem quite happy to distance themselves from American influence quite regularly. It seems you might be reading too much into the issue.

That's nice. What is the measurement between the wheel wells?

I love the class warfare angle, Marx would be proud.

says the albanian in denial

A larger/more powerful engine in a smaller lighter car frame would yield better performance.

I'm far right m8.

True but niggers and spics also love oversized Fatmobiles

True about the ice and snow but that only accounts for part of North America. Most population centers aren't in areas with backroads that get feet of snow.

>his Smart car isn't even electric

fucking savage.

Because we can

I see them in Ireland also.

Trucks are a status symbol in a lot of the USA. Most don't even use them for work. It's because the USA is a Judaized and negrified nation, so we have a childish jew-nigger culture.

woowoowoowoo

mules

mud. it's a thing.
To do what? Haul a boat? Pull an RV?

Hard to find someone who owns that truck that isnt in construction (plumbing, landscaping, etc) or an athlete.

Jesus christ this thread is just proof positive of all the reddit fags that have immigrated in the past 6 months

You forgot ranching.

the sad thing is both those vehicles are pieces of shit

>he doesn't have a big truck/SUV

This is now an American Truck thread.

Initiate truckposting.

But Jews and niggers don't drive trucks. Niggers drive SUV's, Cadillacs, and Lincolns. Jews drive Volvos, Saabs,and subarus

NO SUBSTITUTE FOR CUBIC INCHES FAGGOT

Unfortunately, Ford stopped selling the Ranger in Murica. All you can get is the F-150 now.

As far as why you would need a full size pickup truck? Towing is one. Ability to haul bulky objects is another (SUVs just don't cut it). High ground clearance is another. It makes sense in rural areas with less than stellar roads, especially with snow.

If you live in a city or town and your roads are good and it doesn't snow much? Truck is overkill, don't need one.

It is a part of the culture.
A country built by trucks

We run a small farm and have horses among other things. I need to tow a trailer and move stuff regularly so I have a full size truck for that.

I didn't order all the chrome and gadgets and shit though so I paid $30k for it not 40-50k like all these wanna be cowboys in the suburbs.

an oversized SUV is perfect for people that live outside of small cities/towns with various long and windy roads.

I hate brodozers too.

Macedonia is superior to your 3rd world shitholes

I have a boat, snowmobile trailer, and utility trailer that arnt going to tow themselves

/o/ will find a way