youtube.com/watch?v=YVQTOWa8JtE
youtube.com/watch?v=c-aJel6pYpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

6/10
Would never visit

No thanks.

i've been
spent the entire time there fantasizing about grabbing a woman's ass in a croud then disappearing before she knew what was up

Would visit for easy gibmedats, but too many snackbars to be perfectly honest lad.

No. Id much rather visit Scotland or Ireland

Fuck no

Probably never, no. Maybe I'd go to some of the northern parts, the small villages and stuff like that, but I might as well do that in Germany.

yuck

Your country has nothing to offer anymore. You spread your culture everywhere so no reason to go there.
Your architecture is a joke, your countryside is like countryside everywhere else.Your women are ugly

underrated fpbp

Would i ever visit Pakistan? Fuck no

i've been. it's nice. he's just posting pictures of white trash to scare you off.

IRL British women i've met are usually really pretty.

I not a fan of getting run over by the religion of piss.

>IRL British women i've met are usually really pretty.
You need glasses.

I remember seeing this thread before with the same pic related.

>your countryside is like countryside everywhere else.

I don't know user our countryside is pretty lovely.

Hi ahmed

This is the real England.

Yes I've been there. Lovely place, great history,friendly people, great cozy pubs, absolute dogshit country roads. Maybe it was just cause I was a fellow Anglo with an accent but I had a very positive experience

Just get out of the London and your all good

Bile and Revolting
Would never visit

did, nothing special, basically like the rest of europe

No

fockin' lovely that innit

What a quintessentially British Qt. That's a 9 in Bongistan.

innit

Just like everywhere else.
Just without the effects

is that cardiff?

fuck's sake...

If people in Britain are all like English tourists then hell no

Sheep/10

mfw all these JF talking about my country and don't know we're 96% white

Let's pretend Cardiff doesn't exist.

I would love to visit...25 years ago.

C A R D I F F
A
R
D
I
F
F

stay mad jack bastard.

3/10
perhaps Scotland or a city with still a lower amount of muslims like Liverpool or York

I'm from Cardiff and have bee to Brussels, fuck off m8.

Are brit women actually ugly or it's just a meme?

I love redheads, and I've always wanted to see Canterbury Cathedral, so yeah I would.

My Welsh Pepe is better

Also, London is an overpriced tourist trap with barely any bongs left in it.
youtube.com/watch?v=YVQTOWa8JtE

>fuck off m8
what did I say wrong?

>literally eating kbab

>walls aren't dry stone

0/10 not countryside

9/10
Would visit and eat a nice breakfast

You only had to listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=c-aJel6pYpU

She tried to warn you.

This is true.

The ethnic English that are left are all like the pic and the rest of it are tourists and Paki's.

No. I really have almost no desire to leave the US. Name something other than historical sites and wildlife that other countries have that we don't. The only things I would leave for would be natural things like Mt Everest or rain forests to do hiking/camping.

I don't know...I generally like Cardiff.
Every big city attracts its fair share of rubbish...

>post pictures of Welsh slags and talks about London

Many are.

The only attractive girls I see are the rich ones at universities.

You know... they will ban us in uk...but here comes canada hehehehe

Just heard something about the muslim % in Birmingham, so NO, you are doomed.

Once you've chased the niggers out I'd love to

From the thumbnail I though it was going to be a liberal collage art project.

Healthcare

40 years ago? maybe. today? not a chance in hell.

actually I take that back. I would love to go walk around the moors and pretend I'm in wuthering heights.

i think about viiting just to hit the club and fuck those thick anglo semen demons

user I think if they can get to that state in Wales they'll be the absolute slaggiest in London.

Yeah, except I'll be a foreign citizen and US healthcare is almost always better for the price. The richest people come here when they need surgery for a reason.

Why would you make this thread???

FUCKING REE

OPS PIC IS FROM CARDIFF, NOT FUCKING ENGLAND YOU STUPID WINDMILL CUNT

would fuck

Closest I got was Bristol

He's right 2bh, the majority of english girls are rough as fuck

Junk food is ironically better outside the US.

I've bought imported American snacks and drinks a few times and they're incredibly bland despite half the ingredients being some form of sugar or another.

Wales is predominantly white, voted to leave the EU and a lot of the women are easy going and not cuck fags like those in England.

If you're a minority living anywhere outside of Cardiff or Newport you're not really going to have the best of times, especially up the valleys.

Wales, Scotland, Ireland and parts of Northern England are fine but the big problem is London, which is not even British anymore. It should become its own country and a wall built around the m25 so the problem can be contained.

England really is a cesspit now but what do you expect from a nation that is to cucked to put up its own flag? In Wales, Scotland and Ireland we still have nationalists who are proud.

England is a fag nation that is totally cucked. In Wales a large proportion of people hate the English but won't go for independence due to economics. We are not retarded enough to fuck ourselves over by turning our back on their money.

We will do what all the other countries do. Take their money to build up our country and then leave once we are in the right place to do so. England is a nation of mugs and everyone knows it. Immigrants take their welfare, we take their money and fuck their women, filthy sluts with a fetish for a man with a great accent and ireland wasn't afraid to tell them what is what either.

UK became a fag nation because of English cucks. Just go to Brighton to see a broken cucked city. No wonder any based English men go to the US where they no longer have to live amongst overly emotional fags and can put up a flag with pride.

Any nation that thinks it's disgusting to fly their own flag is cucked beyond repair and broken. People like Tommy Robinson are the only patriots and you betrayed them in the name of Halal meat. Good job.

I would, but get rid of the muslims first.

yes

>Be me
>Russian omega with Lithuanian passport
>Fell for the "muh British slags" meme
>Moved to London, got a decent job in IT
>TFW drunk chubby slags are not falling for me
>TFW only dated some upper middle-class girls, one was a trotskyist and another one just loved Russian culture
>TFW when drunk fat-ass slugs turn me on, but intellectuals don't
Hey bongs, how to get a 10/10 British slag when you are a 5'9 with a thick Russian accent?

I know a lot of people that have been to France and i don't remember hearing any say they'd ever go back. Especially Paris, all I've heard and seen is the place looking like a total shithole

>If you're a minority living anywhere outside of Cardiff or Newport you're not really going to have the best of times, especially up the valleys.

Not true. Welsh girls adore black men especially in the valleys.

Coming from the guy who can't open his eyes all the way

Always wanted to learn Welsh but the resources are extremely limited outside of Wales.

Their are English roses for plucking in the countryside for sure.

maybe 30-40 years ago. today? no chance you couldn't pay me to goto that muslim hell hole.

>Would you visit?
No.
Chavs are the niggers of Britain. Can't get away from them.

That looks fake. That's some townies "idea" of what quaint looks like.

3/10 for effort

The south welsh are basically english m8

3 out of 10

I would not.

I rated 3 because I like bread pudding, the SAS, and Earl Grey.
Actually Earl Grey was stolen from the chinese so...

2 out of 10

Classic Guatamala

Who is this cock dock?

64/5000
v proshlom Indiya byla okkupirovana Britaniyey, teper' vse naoborot
In the past, India was occupied by Britain, now everything is the opposite

Do British slags get turned on by American accents? I know the American accent isn't a universal sounding accent, but I have a midwestern accent and I have a feeling they'd make fun of the way I pronounce certain words.

>5'9

I'd kill myself tbqhwyl

Never

Hahaha fucking rekt that slanteye'd nip

No, I will only go to eastern europe as western europe has been ruined.

Only to see my ancestors graves and old castles

Would totally go on that kebab bunny...

>basically english

Y'all seem alright, I think it would depend on what area of Britain. The only Brits I've met were fun to talk to/drink with but condescending assholes bc I was American. Id be interested in seeing the castles and battlefield s and what have you. I'd want to see London but I wouldn't want to stay there long I don't think.

Considering that some Welsh today still refer to fellow Britons/Cymri who retreated west from the Saxons in the 600's and set up shop across the river as 'not really Welsh', it doesn't surprise me to hear this coming from a taff.

Kek

No way. It's a shit hole.

Canada, with Cuckdeau? No thank you.

women are biologically programmed to like foreign accents. its the rape gene that has allowed them to survive thousands of years of conquering rapists

dress like a chav, buy them wkd, feel them up on the dancefloor

7/10
-2 points for leftists and multiculturalism.
-1 too bc no country is as good as yours doesnt matter how better it is.

I'm flying in next month to go on vacation.

Planning to bar crawl the southern UK, see some galleries and museums, and maybe go climb Pen y Fan.

Should be good.

Your accent isn't fooling anyone. Ethnically you are indistinguishable from the English across the border. And not many Welsh in the south speak Welsh.