Why is inheritance tax a thing...

Why is inheritance tax a thing? I don't want the government taking 50% of my wealth to pay for killing babies when it could've gone to my bloodline.

Other urls found in this thread:

spot.colorado.edu/~pasnau/seminar/pitcher.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your dead. It's not yours anymore. It only exists due to the state anyways.

So what justification do you have as to why I can't give it to my children prior to my death?

Unless you're a billionaire, relax. Proletariat scum like you aren't worth taxing. If the inheritance is under 5mil there's no tax

>billionaire
>5mil
that's like two houses you dipshit

Does the inheritance tax apply to bonds?

Yes, when it comes to bonds one person gets "jan" the other gets "nes"

What justification do you have as to why you should be able to give it to your children prior to death?

Fuckin Urbanite scum. Thats like 50 houses

>have kid draw something
>buy drawing for millions

isnt that what art is all about nowadays

>taxing money earned though hard work
>perfectly acceptable

>taxing money handed to you for free
>unacceptable!

because it's mine?

Don't tell me you really think that 5mil in assets is hard to achieve in your lifetime.

>jealous that father was a neutered nothing man who didn't build a legacy to leave behind to you
>ITS NOT FAIR THE STATE SHOULD PUNISH SUCCESSFUL FAMILIES BECAUSE IM NOT

>It only exists due to the state anyways.
>my raw metals, assembly of lumber, wires, and metal, and land itself only exists due to the state

lmao. the state is pointless and worthless

Why is anyone other than me entitled to my father's earnings?

I'm his son, I get dibs on all his wealth, nobody else. Why would anyone work hard to provide for their FAMILY and then have it TAKEN AWAY AND GIVEN TO LAZY NIGGERS when they die.

No thanks, fuck taxation on inheritance, it's a jewish scheme to further destroy the family unity.
Oh you want to work hard to provide a future for your kids? Too bad, we take it away and give to to Achmed and his 9 kids because somehow Achmed and his 9 kids deserve it more than your actual kids.

Don't worry, your parents won't leave you anything.
Like in your pic.

Also, canada doesn't have that.

can we really consider someone with no interest in their offspring's success to be human?

this is the behavior of snakes and reptiles.

this people are mutants

>Withdraw the money from bank
>Storage it in your own house, in a secure room with a private vault
>Here son, take the paper with the password and procedures, i'm dying, checkem
>?????
>

People in thread arguing for a paved path to hereditary elites.

Move somewhere with a queen ya lazy cucks. If your father built wealth so can you.

Since dead people can be harmed. It follows that it is likely dead people can own things too.
spot.colorado.edu/~pasnau/seminar/pitcher.pdf

i´m quite sure that the jews would find it out as soon as you try to utilize an untypical amount of money

>Pays their super expensive high end education that will set them up for get careers and connections
>probably pays their housing,food and gives them rich people pocket money. Like 20-30K a month for "extras"
>probably will fund anything they want

BASICALLY SAYING IT CAUSE PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND LISTEN TO ANYONE ON TV who has money.
>Darrrrr here dat Betty??? Lets not give our kids money either when they die

>I don't want the government taking 50% of my wealth to pay for killing babies when it could've gone to my bloodline.
so you whine about it on a korean shadowpuppet website?

What gives you the right to property?

Maybe it wasn't hard to achieve in your time, boomer. Thanks for fucking up the curve

They haven't found until now, and i keep all my receipts, just in case.

To help kill off cancerous dynasties. Kids of billionaires may or may not waste their fortunes eventually by regressing to the mean but they can do a lot of damage with it in the meantime by supporting stupid causes, which they can do more efficiently than the government does. Politically they're almost certain to be raging leftists.

Do you want raging leftists to have lots of money, OP? If you do you may be a lolbertarian retard.

>5 mil
>2 houses
Maybe in Jew york
You could literally buy a whole neighborhood where I live in Tennessee with that much money.

Have you ever read the income tax act, user?

Its 1500 pages long, and written by people who are a lot more clever than you are.

Why do you get dibs on all his wealth? The state enabled him to create that wealth, you did not.

I live in California. I just bought some lumber for landscaping. I had to pay the normal sales tax plus the CA lumber tax. Fuck CA man.

I'm 20 dumbass

It fucks over farmers so they there kids go into debt. Unable to pay to keep the farm, corporations end up buying them. But these aren't capitalistic corporations they are largely supported by the government which is why they are so big.

It prevents dynastic inheritance.

I get for sudden, unexpected deaths, but if you want to leave your children your wealth just withdraw all your money from the bank and hand it to them before you die?

>5 mil
>2 houses

In San Francisco, maybe.

Why do I get dibs on it while I'm being raised and he's alive?

All the things I've bought, all my education, all the things I've done, with his money. Why suddenly when he dies I shouldn't have access to that money anymore?

Do you honestly think a father doesn't want to work to provide the best they can to their children? I would. Why would I work hard to afford stuff for my children if the government will take it away?

My father loves me so he wants to give me the best he can, with his money. I will do the same with my children, I want to provide MY children with the best I can, not other people's children through taxes. If I'll have the money I worked for to give stuff yo my children taken away, why work at all other than to cover the bare minimum? Let's just let the state do everything!
Why go to a private school, the state provides us with public schools! Why go to a private doctor? The sate provides us with healthcare! Who cares that the state provided things are always shit, they're free!

I did not enable my father to create wealth, I'm the reason he wanted to create wealth to begin with.

They're clever enough to take advantage of an entire nation.

>sell properties and get $$$ out of your bank account
>give that money to your children inside a bag, they can hide it inside his house

Cheating the system is so hard ...

kek
>captcha

It is, the government keeps track of such transactions, if you don't declare them yearly you can get trialed and put in jail. Tax evasion is no joking matter.

And you've got people on Sup Forums who unironically think that they can get around WESA and the ITA by withdrawing all of their money and handing it to your child. Like this dumb spick Its plain that most of the people on Sup Forums have zero assets and zero idea how to manage them. Sometimes I have to wonder how old these people are.

I'm really fucking that we have gotten rid of it.

You kidding me right? It is my money and I dont have to declare shit.
If you earn €1200 a month and take out €400 each month I dont have to (((declare))) the money I am hiding in my own fucking house.

Do that for 20-30 years and you will have a small fortune.

Lol, take some classes kiddo. Learn how tge real world works.

>Do that for 20-30 years and you will have a small fortune.
you sound like you're 12 years old

Your "small fortune" will be insignificant 30 years from now. Inflation devalues any money that you shove into your sock drawer or whatever your master plan was.

The only way you maintain the real value of your estate is to put it into property.

>Being this retarded

If you get paid with anything other than cold cash the IRS in the U.S. will find that you earned it.

If you're paid 1200 a month you have to declare those 1200, if the government sees you declare 800 instead of 1200 each month they can just check what your work contract says and compare it to what you declare and then you're in deep shit because you're tax evading.
Unless you're being paid without a contract.

>It only exists due to the state

Communists should be killed.

buy gold if you want to do that. cash is a terrible idea.

>If you get paid with anything other than cold cash the IRS in the U.S. will find that you earned it.
even if you are paid in cash, the employer will need to account for it

Your pay is deducted from the corporate earnings. They claim it to reduce their own taxes. Why would your employer ever want to pay more taxes than they have to?

Good thing you don't have any wealth to worry about. Or a bloodline for that matter.

What the fuck? I am not earning $100k a year you idiot, I am earning little money that being said I do pay my taxes. The day I die my bank account will have €0 on it, not a single euro will be given to the government. I will either spend all the money before I die or give it away.

The less money I have on my bank account the less money I have to declare. Every month I take some money out of my bank account and put it inside a box. That box will be given to my child one day when I am old.

you might have a point if bitcoin was still a dollar

Why is Kevin such a Jew?

It's basically your purpose in life to pass on your genes and make them successful as possible

so he's going to give his wealth to niggers and other third world trash?

thanks guy.

now tell me about all the TF2 hats and beanie babies that you invested it

>Inflation devalues any money that you shove into your sock drawer
>any money
>you sound like you're 12 years old
please keep making posts it writes itself

Go back to England Andrew, we all work hard for our money here and not the aristocracy.

Then set up a trust instead of transfering ownership from and individual to another individual. Just transfer control of the trust.

I am paying my taxes , what seems to be the problem?

Instead of spending my money on materialistic shit, traveling and expensive stuff I am saving it for the future.

20-30 years from now I will have saved over €200k+ euros. That money will be inside my house and I wont have to declare it. Only whatever little money is left in my bank account shall be declared.

if you think about it there's really no justification for any tax. You just kind of need it for a government to work

This

Or transfer the title to joint tenancy with a right of survivorship

True, but I wasn't really referring to wage earners because yea you'd get a W-2 and be screwed anyway. I was talking about income from your own business.

There's nothing to suggests this happens in a total free market. Usually it's gone by the third, sometimes next generation. Unearned money no matter who or how usually gets squandered.

>Kevin O'Leary believes that birds have concept of future.

Wew lad.

>central issue, subjective code is the same as decentralized protocols
you probably were a fan of gopher ALP too?

>I will have saved over €200k+ euros
which will buy you a couple month's rent in 2050...

cant you save money at home in the (((land of freedom))) ? do you need to declare your hidden savings so the government can take them away when you are dead ?

>Spanish education

400 x 12 x 20 = 96,000

And like I said, unless you have your own business and get paid only in cash, the government will find it.

Where the fuck are you getting this money from?

You understand that your employer reports on the money they pay you so that it can be deducted from their corporate tax?

You sound like you are genuinely retarded.

>Nu/pol/ hate the idea of a meritocratic society and want everything handed to them
Really makes you think

The law here says you have to declare income from all sources, and I'm sure you have similar laws.

So unless you have your own business and get paid only in cash it's going to be almost impossible to run from the tax man.

>20-30 years from now I will have saved over €200k+ euros
Not to crush your dreams or anything, but your "fortune" will only be worth about $75,000 by then.

here

says who?
prices wont increase for ever.

The average annual wage here in spain is around $15k

Even if prices were to increase dramatically I could live off my savings for the rest of my life here.

>total free market
No one cares about your hyper abstractions or mental masturbation. All attempts at producing a "free market" have resulted in a corporate elite capturing the political elite.

>third, sometimes next generation
This is plenty of time to do damage.

>prices wont increase for ever.
yes

they will

The irs has a miserable track record of collecting taxes outside of direct income taxes. That's what happens when you're tasked with too many rules to enforce. Half of the IRS job is banking on you being a good goy on your own.

Holy shit, europoor really isn't just a meme.

The median household income here is $56,516

Sorry man, but I'm a tax attorney. Yea you can get lucky sometimes and fall off the radar and make a settlement, or get some tax removed due to statute of limitations, but most of the time you get fucked.

>20
>Thinks he knows anything

Fuck off kid. Your rich parents have given you more than enough advantage. You don't have to literally take their remaining millions.

You should really be asking why we let rich people give their children a dime in inheritance.

w/e you say loser

>Sorry man, but I'm a tax attorney
yeah right, shill

What's the government going to do? Go through every single drawer until they found where I hid the money? I'd like to see them try. I'll be sitting on my porch with a shotgun.

I guess you are not getting my point , let me explain it.

1) Where the fuck are you getting this money from?

Working I guess just like everyone else?

Case 1)

I make €300k euros working during 30 years in an office.

I do not save any money and spend most of it. Now I am old and retired and I have €20k in my bank account.

I declare I have €20k in my bank account.

Case 2)

I make €300k euros working during 30 years in an office.

I do save money but instead of spending it I take some money away each month. Now I am old and retired and I have €20k in my bank account and €150k at home.

I declare I have €20k in my bank account so I can give €150k to my son without paying taxes.

How does my employer know that I keep most of my money at home and I havent spend it in whores and drugs?

Because you're not free, you have no actual freedom, you don't actually own anything.

The land your house is on belongs to the state, you work 4 months out of the year for the state, when you make capital gains you pay half of it to the state and when you die you're going to pay again.

Your children are not free, their children won't be free. If you decide to not participate in your enslavement you will be put in a concrete box and used for slave labor.

>You don't have to literally take their remaining millions.
Didn't you read the OP? I'm talking about the money I earn.

Lol no, they'll just seize your house and personal property while coming with more guns.

Not saying I agree with it, just telling you what would happen eventually.

There is no argument. Americas government is a huge parasite of wealth compared to other governments it needs bullshit like inheritance tax to maintain that power level. That is why if you are smart you leave this shithole taxes for nigs/illegals and aristocratic politicians country and move to Argentina like the fuhrer or elsewhere when you have accumulated a lot of wealth.

Obviously you have no money and won't earn any because you're retarded. Therefore, you aren't concerned about your earnings, but by the only chance you have to get money - i.e. when your parents leave you there wealth.

GTFO kid.

>How does my employer know that I keep most of my money at home and I havent spend it in whores and drugs?

This is why currency will be fully digital in the next decade or two. The state is not going to allow people to hide their assets anymore whether you like it or not.

The inheritance tax was supposed to prevent people from becoming as rich as Donald Trump and just buying the presidency like Donald Trump did. But these days people get as rich as Donald Trump in just one lifetime or with a small loan of 1 million dollars so the inheritance tax might as well be annulled to give the people like Donald Trump a little competition since when all is said and done Donald Trump just bought himself the oval office with the inheritance tax in place so either make it 100% or get rid of it.

You own it. You owe the government no justification.

Who hurt you?

Because we have a fiat currency, as much money as possible needs to be returned to the treasury for it to keep its value stable.

Donald Trump
>Donald Trump
Donald Trump
>Donald Trump
Donald Trump
How assmad are you user?

No wonder it took you decades to find Messi's tax problem

Can you post more? Your posts are making me joyful and happy.

Yeah right. How are you gonna tip homeless people? How are you gonna pay for coke machines? How are you gonna pay for ilegal drugs and weapons? How are you gonna pay for hookers? how are you gonna pay a guy to suck your cock? How are you gonna pay people favors and small jobs such as helping you painting your house or cutting your grass?

physical money is not going to disappear

American currency will never be fully digital. The black economy benefits too many people, and there is no benefit to the US of investors knowing exactly how much currency is available at any time.

It could be mostly digital but it will never be fully digital, not in the next 100 years at least.