Yahoo Disparages Donald/Ivanka Trump

Is Yahoo seriously this degenerate?? This is disgusting.... They won't even comment on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/24/this-might-be-the-most-deranged-headline-about-ivanka-trump-yet-only-problem-totally-fake/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

b u m p
u
m
p

sounds like a great time

Alright, Which one of you did this?

AHAHAHAH

>tfw so kekked can't even spell nigger in a placeholder

>you will never fuck Ivanka up the ass while firing a gun and yelling nigger

holy shit it is real

Best headline ever

It's real...They quickly took it down but not before I got a screenshot.... been trying to get them to engage me in twitter to no avail

In his defense that is one sweet, tight ballon knot. I'd probably squeeze a round off and yell an obscenity as well in his position.

lmao

Bump

amazing how "fucked his daughter in the ass" is written in full, and then we have "n-word".

are you kidding me?
Are you fucking sick?

I'd rather children with pedo flashbacks get triggered than a poor, innocent black man get his feelings hurt.

Its yahoo they are known to make PR and financial mistakes since 2002 when they were cucked by "msn"

At this point yahoo is operated from some garage in SF

I thought this was just an american thing.

Did anybody save an archive link?

>engage me in twitter

Fighting the good fight

And how insulting that they published this!!!

wtf, I love Donald Trump now

Kinda funny how they're trying to portray Trump as some Texas oil baron stereotype when he's just a NYC liberal like they are. Trump is a classic case example of how Leftys disown you whenever you stop thinking the same way that they do.

Like a cult

Unfortunately, I didn't get an archive link I only saw it from my phone and it was taken down literally right after I caught it.

Too bad this is fake.. Notice the date. dailycaller.com/2017/03/24/this-might-be-the-most-deranged-headline-about-ivanka-trump-yet-only-problem-totally-fake/

Get em, leaf.

Where im looking on Yahoo finance FB when was it posted?

It's fake. Why would you trust a swede?