> Shills pounce like crazy
> Thread after thread from /leftypol/ types and Shariablue paid shills
> S-SURELY THIS WILL BE THE END OF TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN
> Meanwhile Trump supporters sip coffee and chuckle

*sips coffee and chuckles*

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/697182075045179392
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a shame he pushed for it so hard, while Bannon shouted "or else" at GOP members who didn't want it while he rammed his tiny dick into Ivanka bent over his desk while Trump watched. Sure doesn't look good.

Keep your incest fetishes out of here, this is a Christian board.

These shills are ruining Sup Forums. There's obviously a concerted effort, but idk what we're supposed to do. Wait it out?

They'll get bored and leave, that's what they do. Just laugh at them.

>Incest
>Christianity

I'm pretty sure these things canonically go together in a big way

I don't understand this. Did Trump support this bill? Yes. Why are you so confident that he has another plan that will magically solve all the issues in healthcare?

Many of them are from NeoFAG. They're easy to spot and easy to deal with.

Its pretty impressive at keast sharia blue learned our style and are trying to use it against us.

>This shilling is boring

>please enjoy some trump shilling

Your time is over, Ivan.

Thanks for asking a legitimate non-tarded question!

I trust that Trump has the capability to listen. He's done so before when he suggested something painfully stupid. Also, see Tucker's interview a week ago.

Trump's ability to be dynamic has been shown through the campaign, he's tempered things that have been seen as going too far.

When he pushed it to be voted on and threw Ryan under the bus, I do think that he was having second thoughts.

>tfw had coffee while reading this thread

DRUMPF IS FINISHED FAGGOTS THIS WILL BE THE END OF HIS TYRANNY!

What's life like in Malta?

He supported the bill because it was his party's attempt, but he didn't write the bill. I'm sure he doesn't have a plan. He's not a policy guy like that. His job is to force the GOP to fix this shit and he's going to kick them in the ass until they do. Ryan tried and hilariously failed, but that doesn't mean the next attempt won't be have Trump hyping it just as much.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/697182075045179392

Ryancare was even more unpopular than Obamacare. I hope this is the end of Ryan.

you ain't see nothing yet with regard to shilling. I just woke up and am prepared to shill against Trump all day.

> Russia again.

So all the things he said during the campaign were lies, he is no dealmaker just another republican politician and we need to trust establishment republicans whom he was highly against? I still don't quite get the mind tricks that I need to pull to defend this.

>Trumpshills are so poor they had to hire an African rapebaby from Malta to shill some more for Trump

>You either love God Emperor or youre getting paid no to love him

You wouldn't be here unless you held one of those opinions.

> Come off of cycle after cycle of politicians who outright lie

> Try to sell Trump as the worst thing ever because something he promised will happen immediately will take a bit longer

lol, you guys are so funny.

> When a country that's a vestigial attachment to Germany shittalks you

> Specifically mentions /leftypol/ types

>shareblue

>CTR

MFW it was Russia planting those seeds the entire time and anyone with an IQ over 100 knew it all along.

Sorry comrade, the jig is up.

You mean like 20 dimensional chess where Trump has already lost most of his pieces and Sup Forums is still trying to spin like he's winning?

Damage control

Paid shills are a myth you goddamn moron
back in the days, even the dumbest internet retards could tell they were being baited
now it's like 24/7 autistic screeching at every single troll/unpopular opinion

I agree it's getting kinda boring that the only mainstream free speech place online is being taken over by 14 years old kids

Dealmaking is literally what he's doing. He's getting people together to solve a problem and negotiating to get it done. That's what he campaigned on and it's exactly what he's doing. He never said he was going write legislation, and anyone who thought he would is retarded. It's just not his style.

>> Come off of cycle after cycle of politicians who outright lie
>> Try to sell Trump as the worst thing ever because something he promised will happen immediately will take a bit longer
>lol, you guys are so funny.
Not instantly but you also said you don't believe he has a plan. What makes you so confident that he will fix everything? Magic?

> Having an open mind is worse than trying to ram through unpopular things

k

>when a non-country who was relevant centuries ago and nowadays is nothing more than a stop for refugees wanting to wash up the shores of Italy which is also known to host amoral jewish banksters tries talking shit on a nepalese sombrero knitting newsfeed

sod off

He did repeal ObamaCare! Anyone who says otherwise is a LIBTARD SHILL.

What part of this is dealmaking? Threatening reps up for election? Rushing the plan fast with vague future promises? He always said he had a plan that would cover everyone and reduce the costs, he never branded himself as a figurehead, he based his whole campaign around being a guy who can get things done.

I don't follow your logic. I'm saying one thing and you are
>implying
something else.

K Y S
Y
S

I'll admit that the shills are causing me to not visit the board at times, which is all they can really hope to accomplish.

You mad, Pajeet?

they will get bored and run out of money. some small percentage will just become redpilled

It was definitely one of the dumber shill attacks considering how little anyone actually cared about that health care plan.

There's basically no one here who had any enthusiasm for it.

They lack resolve and discipline, they'll leave soon don't worry fellow amerifag

^This.
Right now they're shilling on the lolbertarians trying to destroy the natsoc alliance.

Amazing Ret-con, shill. I can imagine this one a whiteboard in a cramped office somewhere.

You are supposed to eat dick and like it.

He's shit like every other president, the faggots with an emotional attachment to a shitty politician are the problem

i mean, they actually got a reaction out of you and money at the same time if they're actually paid shills so

At this point most of it is just people pretending to be shills just to troll.

Also people calling random people shills just to troll them.

Glad you know everything there is to know about him in two months of Presidency. I wish I had your prescient powers.

The problem is that Trump himself did, and there are a fair amount of people here who seem to back Trump no matter what he does, so they're trying to prey on cognitive dissonance

Meanwhile, I'm getting plenty of keks by taking Trump's advice and writing my Rep to tell him to vote against the bill.

> Meanwhile Trump supporters sip coffee and chuckle

"Hey this horse is losing every single race but i keep betting on him because KEK"

It's just kind of annoying. It's funny too that the shills haven't figured out how to detect each other aside from non-Sup Forums comms. There's multiple threads up where shills will just reply to each other shilling it up with other shills.
>ruining Sup Forums
lel, the only way they could ruin Sup Forums is if they made it a respectable place.
*tips fedora

>Meanwhile Hillary will never be President.

*sips coffee*

He's been the same guy since he started to run for office 2 decades ago.
Just talks out of his ass, what else is there to know

gayest meme ever tbhwy.

>If you don't agree with everything Drumpf says or does you're a shill!

He cared about it. What more could he have done to support it?

(you)

"hey this iceland country keeps fucking their brothers and sisters, but i wont use the app because i like fucking my family memebers because KEK"

(you)

>thinking the Ryan healthcare bill has anything to do with drumpf
this is why you're a shill

>lose every single race
>except the presidency
Comments like this are one of the reasons I still come to Sup Forums kek

I wanted Romney, this would have been his re-election.

But shitheads like you didint get hard for him as you did for orangeface so here we are and you still stuck in the mud spinning your wheels for a cartoon frog.

I think he should have left the bill on the floor and continued to debate it until they got it fucking right. If you want to position yourself as a dealmaker, don't walk away and move on to something else because you can't come to an agreement. Continue until you can come to an agreement, don't throw the American people under the bus in order to look good politically.

>Endorsed by Drumpf himself
>Somehow has nothing to do with him.

Ok

(you)

> Romney

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah man, gotta say, I wish I was paid to hang out on Sup Forums all day.
Still new waves a shillin, but I've been hanging out on Sup Forums for a long, long time. Just another ocean swell lol

It's tough coming to terms with a thing like buying propaganda memes hook, line and sinker. I understand, it's pretty embarrassing. It's okay user, you'll deal with it in your own time.

I too just woke up and have coffee. God bless the weekends.
I'll pay you in (You)s.

>one autistic trump supporter concern trolling

Wow, some fine sleuthing you've done here.

t. shreblue crew

my 8 yr old is Literally SHAKING sweetheart *sips tea* (insert further sensationalism here)

>This generic deflection

It's not gonna play much longer Ivan, the robots are becoming sentient.

>> A bill nobody likes fails to pass
which one the ISP or Obamacare?

>I wanted Romney

>pretends to act as like Trump isn't getting more hated by the day
>pretends everything is fine
>pretends they haven't been absolutely and totally scammed like the sucker retards they were
>this, the post

Seriously, the left's memes are like their comedians, one dimensional and hard to look at.

>the left's memes

Consider going outside user