How fucking TRIGGERED were you Faggots when you found out about this?

How fucking TRIGGERED were you Faggots when you found out about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ
cartoonbrew.com/ideas-commentary/a-history-of-the-gay-agenda-in-animation-105951.html
youtu.be/gA5M_KpQQWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JKikitjfWmw
youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
youtu.be/kRJ7hYb8pGI
youtu.be/jSz76VOIZz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i really don't care about some tumblrite show
granted i'm a faggot so people here will take my opinion with a grain of salt

>shitty cartoon does something

who cares

Retard like you that talk about how.cartoons are pushing agendas and turning kids gay

There's nothing we can do about it senpai. Just let it happen. In the not so distant future, the white race will be no more. Once you white people get bred out, out hopefully the Asians will kill eliminate the muslims next.

>white race meme
How are you people actually concerned white people are EVER going to be "bred out"?
Its insane paranoia

It has some really good episodes and some reeeealy bad episodes.

It's a real issue believe it or not, just doesn't works like your normie brain thinks.

I have no idea what this show is, or what it's about. I will not let my kids watch that trash, nor will I let them watch anything without screening it with them first.

The instant I get any hint of LGBT, interracial, anti-white, feminist, whatever subversion, I'm turning it off for goo.

I CAN'T HELP IT IF I MAKE A SCENE

I wasn't. I don't want cartoons for children.

The only way to have more white people is for white people to have more children. Just stopping new people from coming in won't stop white people from disappearing, it will just make the disappearance less noticeable. Like all the Texan towns that would be ghost towns if Mexicans hadn't moved in.

>Retard like you that talk about how.cartoons
But you're OP who made a topic about cartoons.

I non-ironically enjoy this tv show

>I non-ironically enjoy this tv show
Do you non-ironically take dicks up the ass too?

Don't raise your kids on television. Take them outside, go to parks, science centers, etc.

TV is called the idiot box for a reason.

Also daily reminder that the only good cartoon nowadays is a cuckquean aryan goddess. All hail Star Butterfly, queen cuck.

>some mundane season 2 episode where he dresses up and sings

im shooketh

>Implying I'm white
You didn't read the part where I said "Once YOU white people get bred out? I'm just here watching you guys throw shit at each other.

Go back to Faggot.

Explain, trumple, how are the scary Brown people going to holocaust us all?

Lol. So no tv at all then? Just play shit from the 50s that only enforces "MEN ARE MEN, WOMEN SERVE MEN, AND DARKIES ARE EVIL"
I'm sure you are raising great fresh Klan members, but how are you going to keep them away from the non-white menace when its time for school?

Something about a hot pink limousine.

Same.

Dog dilos, occasionally. Why?

> Canadian
>noy white
Woolie, plz

>Explain, trumple, how are the scary Brown people going to holocaust us all?

Where did all the native Americans go?

Steven Universe is good and funny.

His dad is a loser maybe that what OP expects Sup Forums to be mad about?

Canada especially BC and Toronto going to be mini china in the next fear years senpai.

Richmond and Vancouver BC are already there.

>all these Reddit as hell posts
OUT

this doggamit

We slaughtered them all, are you ACTUALLY suggesting the Muslims are going to wage war against us and win?

Greg is cool, Sup Forums loves greg, retarded pol fags use him as proof that the.show.is sjw but whatever.

>We slaughtered them all

Some of them. I was talking about up until the modern day.

"I'm 1/64th Cherokee" doesn't count though it gives you the right idea.

I don't let my children watch garbage.

Not any more than I already was.

youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ

Found out about what?

What's always pissed me off is SJW shit being shoehorned into existing media franchises and video games.

I've always said they should make their own thing instead of trying to change things that already exist and that's what they have done here so I don't care.

If we ask them to change their vision for the show, we are no better than them.

JACK IS BACK

Nobody here knew you were a faggot until you said so. Kill yourself.

>watching steven jewniverse
neck yourself

Wasn't this show canceled?

Hasn't Bugs Bunny done this like a dozen times?

>watching children's cartoons

why

They put chemicals in the cartoons that turn the friggin' frogs gay

cartoonbrew.com/ideas-commentary/a-history-of-the-gay-agenda-in-animation-105951.html

Why do beta males love these retarded cartoons? There are like 4 of them and they all have the same shitty animation and 2randum4U "humor"

What is it about these shows that attracts losers?

Never gonna let my son watch that shit

Once he is 10, I'm gonna hire 10 luxury whores to fuck his dick until he gets addicted to pussy

I wasn't even aware of this cartoon doing this.
Like said, we can't do much about it. My kids won't watch the shitty show to begin with tho.

It's a good show despite the bs propaganda at times

but what do i know im just a leaf

i remind you rn somewhere in your city there are 8 fags, in the middle of a dance floor sucking each other dicks while dressed like briggite bardot.

And they all love bugs bunny

When I found out Sup Forums made a shitty thread about their garbage children's cartoon show on Sup Forums?

I calmly saged and reported

We can't afford to cede anything in the culture wars without a fight.

We need a Moon Man show:

youtu.be/gA5M_KpQQWQ

Usually they also have slacker characters in their cartoons.

steven universe is a badly written show
and noone should care about it

Never cared. Even when it first aired my nephews thought the show was gay and always changed the channel on their own.

Only the mentally ill watch it, sadly cartoons are rarely for children anymore. The only acceptable channel is Nick2 since they play Spongebob 24/7.

if a leaf likes it it must be grade a cancer

Cant wait for.lapis to.die on creen

What is it with with you faggots watching sjw universe? Fuck you degenerates.

I miss these

youtube.com/watch?v=JKikitjfWmw

Someone give me a tl;dr of what the hell I'm meant to be upset about? Some faggy looking cartoon?

Same could be said of almost any other character you fucking triggered faggot.

Cunts like you are just as bad as SJWs. You will find any reason to get offended and remain offended.

what am i looking at?

but whites will become a tiny majority in the world population before this century is out

There's absolutely no indication that white birth rates will increase, or non-white ethnicities will slow their birth rates enough to stop that from happening. It's not a matter of delusion or paranoia, that is essentially empirical fact, and if you're concerned about whites becoming a minority your concerns are well grounded and reasonable.

>are you ACTUALLY suggesting the Muslims are going to wage war against us and win?
>this level of liberal echochambering
jej, have a (You)
Do you know what a zerg rush is?

almost as much when I found out the person in charge of marvel characters did this.

I said to myself " Here goes the mandatory pandering "
And that's all

I don't watch cartoons.

Degenerate show for children does something degenerate

Shocking, I know

I do enjoy Adventure Time and Bravest Warriors. SU is 2 faggy for me.

yeah, she even have the horns; this show is becoming a better show than steven universe

0. I have no love for this cartoon. Everyone is drawn terribly and the only thing to come out of this is waifus for the plebs. Some of their songs, when covered by people who know what they're doing, are decent but that's really just about it.

I've never heard of a kid liking Steven Universe in my life, I've never seen one wearing a Steven Universe t-shirt, I've seen it it mentioned by anyone anywhere who wasn't 19 - 35 year old sperg from tumblr.

I don't understand it either. My guess is it's one of those children's cartoons mostly watched by "adults" between the ages of 25 and 45.

It's totally nonsensical and corrupt, and now (what?) there's trans-something in it?

Seems like a very effective method of weeding out the unfit, to create "culture" that causes them to become obsessed with stupidity and thus not influence the rest of us.

I am in favor of this, whatever it is.

that video is unfunny af and i dont even like SU

>"I'm 1/64th Cherokee" doesn't count though it gives you the right idea.
To Pocahontas Warren it does, to her it does.

>German """humor"""

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

Star is the only tolerable show.
Gravity Falls is hit or miss and SU is complete dog shit.

These comics make me so fucking mad

Can I fugg your bum?

>Star is tolerable when this exists
>watching cartoons

>cartoons have never had a main character crossdress before

If you're going to be an autistic manchild at least have better taste in cartoons.

My kid will mostly watch shows that I watched as a child (scooby doo, the jetsons, the Flintstones, Tom&Jerry).

WHO.
CARES.
but it is funny trolling the shitty fanbase of the show.

I said tolerable.
Not great. Christ, use reading comprehension.

everyone itt knows they'd fuck whatever that is but you're all projecting that you hate faggots

>Looney Tunes uses crossdressing as a gag to eventually trick Elmer
>Steven Universe uses it to show that gender is a social construct while using an already low test beta cuckold main character

Holy fuck. Has this gone viral in the nerdosphere or whatever?

Propagandist editor says that "Ms Marvel's hero" is that insane nutter who's pushing for Sharia law and doesn't care if women are allowed to drive. WTF

When Buggs Bunny put on a dress and acted like a girl bunny...did you ever find him attractive?

Relax, kids don't read that trash.

Pic related is flopping. If they didn't have capeshit flicks, which don't have shit like this in them, they would be bankrupt.

>projection the post

>girl bunny

He just acted like a girl.

He also kissed dudes on the mouth on the regular. SU is way behind the times.

>I went to talk to a doctor about my cock
>Doctor didn't call me 'ma'am.'

>Watching American cartoons
>Ever

>it's another women need to talk abput their vaginas and bodily functions episode

mfw we all the material we need for a kid's
show already.

youtu.be/kRJ7hYb8pGI

youtu.be/jSz76VOIZz0

show me a screencap of your unaltered history for the past week user

>watching ANY cartoons
Also checked

Not at all because I don't watch that show. Not to mention the animation is gross to look at.

>There are actual polacks that watch this shit

Nu-pol really isn't a meme, is it.

i'm not seeing a problem other than that show being garbage

>steven is a cuck
no nigger, he has the curry pussy on lock