Erdogan says Turkey may hold referendum on EU accession bid

Turkey may hold a referendum on continuing European Union accession talks after the April 16 presidential system referendum, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said on Saturday.

Speaking at the sixth Turkish-British Tatlıdil (Sweet Tongue) in southern Antalya province on Saturday, Erdoğan said that he told Prince Andrew, Duke of York, that Britain had determined to leave the EU in a referendum, and Turkey may hold referendum whether to continue the accession process.

In his speech, Erdoğan once again condemned the terror attack near the Houses of Parliament in London killing four people and injuring some 40 others. "This attack is the latest example of terror having no boundaries, no principles, no morals. It is very noteworthy that the parliament was targeted and it has similarites with the July 15 coup attempt, in which our parliament was bombed." bizim 15 Temmuz darbe girişimiyle de benzer yanı vardır. Bizde de biliyorsunuz parlamentomuz bombalanmıştır."

Erdoğan said that terror is bound to lose eventually, and Turkey clearly and openly stands by the U.K. in its fight against terror.

Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson and Minister of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Alan Duncan are also attending to the forum.

twitter.com/anadoluagency/status/845692856828416000

dailysabah.com/eu-affairs/2017/03/25/turkey-may-hold-referendum-on-continuing-eu-accession-talks-president-erdogan-says

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-turkey-referendum-eu-idUKKBN16W0R4?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_content=buffer02dc9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

They will ask Turkish citizens if they want to be EU member or not.

My guess, 80% of the country will vote NO.

we are asian, accept it and move on.

>My guess, 80% of the country will vote NO.

the whole join EU thing was a farce anyway.
the EU cant afford to feed another 80 million and Islam is a big no-no.

Avoid that trap at any cost guys.

I do hope you roaches put your money where your mouth-hole is, because that means you'll no longer get EU accession money from the EU kikes.

And that would just be swell.

I agree, applying for EU membership was a mistake. These hippy EU laws fucked up Turkey, these Western European logic can't be applied to our country. Turkey is not a multicultural place. We are a nation state.

It was EU's money, and it was spent on things which EU decided. It was mostly spent for implementing EU regulations. This money mostly went into pockets of EU officials providing assistance to Turkey to implement their hippy regulations.

>implying we need that eu-snack money

mr.pot(president of turkey) got some serious buddies from qatar and kuwait

to add that, 10% of money coming to turkey comes from unknown resources. guess who

As if a yes would suddenly open all doors kek
That ship has sailed and I'm glad.
Muslims may never travel freely to or within the EU. It's too dangerous.

There is no way turkey will join europe so the vote is useless.

If Erdo wins EVET then you guys don't even need to have another ref. You will never join the EU while having a rubber-stamp parliament. (and possibly the death penalty)

Good luck over there, pls tell the refugees to go to Germany or stay in Greece, both deserve to collapse.

ROACHES OUT

>EU Snack money
>Billions
>In a country with an economy worse than Nigeria

k

The roaches will quite literally never be in the EU, you dumb fucking political infant.

Despite the fact that it's a shit tier country with a shit-tier population, their numbers alone means they'll never join the EU, as that would shift the democratic powerbalance too much for the powers that be.

Educate yo self.

Lol. Keep the money rolling.

Vote is very meaningful because Turkey will stop trying to be an EU member. Turkey won't recognize EU customs, EU regulations and European Court of Human Rights .

EU will lose every leverage & control they have on Turkey. We will have our own laws and regulations.

Turkey receives 800 million Euros annually from EU. But this money is EU's money and Turkey has no say about where it can be spent.

%95 of this money is returns back to pockets of EU officials and bureaucrats, because (((they))) provide service. It's mostly about supervision and certification.

It doesn't matter, it's money the EU kikes should never have given you Arabs.

Everything else is irrelevant.

You have reading comprehension of a lettuce.

That money doesn't go into pocket of Turks.

EU officials and paper-pushers take a big chunk of that money for the stupid service they provide to us.

Some of this money is ceded to hippy NGOs, which promotes leftism, women's rights and other similar bullshit.

It doesn't matter, it's money the EU kikes should never have given you Arabs.

Everything else is irrelevant.

From this point on, I'm just gonna communicate to you through roach screeching, because English or human language in general is clearly not your forte.

I hate to break it to you, but literally the only people who want Turkey to be in the EU are some EU elites sitting in offices in Bruessels. I've never met a single person that wants Turkey to be in the EU. Ever.

In fact, we pay T*rkish diaspora money to fuck off and be permanently barred from Denmark.

That's how fucking revolting T*rks are.

You and your unfounded, uneducated claims have been BTFO. EU is kiking you, not me.

Now please crawl back into whatever hole you slithered out of.

This is to my understanding: Some people in Brussels support Turkey's membership, because they earn money from that.

Turkish leaders are fully aware that Turkey won't be a member anytime soon, they want this accession process to influence and destroy EU. It has been working fine so far. Some countries were scared, they elected neo-nazis, or left the union.

However Turkey also damaged itself by implementing some hippy EU laws. Especially the anti-terrorism laws of EU are a total disgrace. Very Important for EU to understand by now that you can't confornt or defeat the terrorist in their territory with strict adherence to these hippy regulations and western rule of war . The most likely approach in defeating hardened and brutal terrorists is by leashing out close the same brutality that the terrorists unleash on their innocent citizens . But sticking to the western approach will only tend to demoralise the armies & police force as they see themselves unable to act adequately as they loose to the enemy that does not obey any rule of war.

This is why I'm happy that we will cancel the deal with EU. We will have our own laws & regulations to deal with our problems.

Meanwhile EU will destroy itself.

>Some countries were scared, they elected neo-nazis, or left the union.

see, you seem like an intelligent turk and I meet people like you and then you say fucking dumb erdogan propaganda like this anyway.
You are all the same. Europe is not reigned by any neo nazis nor were any elected. If anything, the current EU elite is communist.
Your second point is also idiotic on several levels. The EU destroys itself because the EU is fundamentally democratically flawed.
Not because Erdogan is a masterful chess player and says some lines in a turkish newspaper a few times a month.
The first time I realized that we as EU citizens dont actually elect any big EU president together like the US, I knew it was a failed apparatus.

I dont know what terrorism laws you are referring to specifically, it's probably just general so called human rights stuff.

Don't lie cockroach you know you'd vote yes and flood Europe with more Muslims.

How many referendums this madman want to hold? Someone put him out of misery already.