Why is Sup Forums so assblasted about weed, a substance less harmful than alcohol? Have you ever even tried it?

Why is Sup Forums so assblasted about weed, a substance less harmful than alcohol? Have you ever even tried it?

Maybe It's just me, but I became hyper-paranoid after using it for like a year straight. Anxiety levels went through the roof

es bretty gud mang

I'm a Republican and I love the War on Drugs.

Sup Forums associates weed with hippies and "the left" .. they associate alchohol with "the right"..

>less harmful
What percentage of pot smokers have their lives negatively affected by it, especially in the long term? In my experience, maybe 30-50%, in the four states I've lived in.

Compare that to alcohol. Maybe 1 in 100 people that drink are alcoholics, especially beyond college. Alcohol can be enjoyed without intoxication; weed cannot.

weed is one of the few things Sup Forums is wrong about
"muh degeneracy" is not an argument.

>Maybe 1 in 100 people that drink are alcoholics

[citation needed]

It's shit don't let "innofensive" drugs ruin your country
BAN ALL DRUGS
KILL ALL NARCOS

True. All the pot smokers I know are worthless good for nothing shitheads who cant do shit without smoking weed and even then they aren productive members of society, instead they just leech of the government.

The people that have their lives ruined over weed are quite simply the result of the fact it's illegal. Going to prison over weed ruined lives. Employers firing anyone drug testing positive for weed they smoked off-shift also ruins lives. It really is just they shear fact that it's illegal, which it only became so as lobbying for the paper industry so they could oust hemp and discriminate against Mexicans who were brining weed into the country.

>a poisonous substance that isn't welcomed by our body has caused less damage than a drug that has a whole system of receptors in the body (cannabinoid)

It must suck being that brainwashed.

I had the same, really bad - I had to go to the ER after it.

Also its smoking, and introduces cardiovascular/respiratory problems (holding the smoke in your lungs to get high)

In this post you're telling people how to live. #leafpost

>x is bad
>but y is worse
>therefore, x isn't bad
Have fun with your chronic memory problems my dude. Alcohol is worse in the short term and more dangerous but provided you don't develop a habit weed is worse long term

My local gas station has CBS gummies but they're really expensive. I don't know about pharmacology, is that good stuff/should i get tgem?

also for stoners alcohol means shits like vodka wiskey or rum no soft drinks like beer, cider, or wine just the though shit

>soft drinks like beer, cider, or wine
"Soft drinks" means non-alcoholic beverages, not low alcohol content beverages.

that's fucking Sup Forums dude, they're against because now it's legal and accepted, just like gay rights.
they would never admit it, but it's just a war against mainstream, like punk teenagers in 70s.
here's the rule: if it's pumped by mass media, then it's shit. in 2007 they was all against christian bigots because under bush that was the mainstream, after 8 years of obama they turned "alt-right". come on dudes...

because most of Sup Forums knows someone who smoke to an extent where they no longer function as an upstanding individual.

Also, because fashy authoritarianism is a trend.

I hate potheads. I wouldn't care about it in the slightest if not for stoners and stoner "culture"

your underage is showing

PhD student who loves weed here. My stipend is in spitting distance of the poverty line but my life is pretty tight otherwise. You're all nerds. Get fucked.

same here (not student anymore btw, i work).
i'm over-30, i have a good job and sometimes i enjoy smoking weed, i just pay attention to smoke only on the weekends

>vodka
>not elder god tier

>fashy
"Fashion" is for gays.

Weed is fucking great. It also never harmed anybody and doesn't interfere with a productive lifestyle.

I program on weed. I used to do advanced math homework on weed.

It helps me be creative and figure shit out, and everything is more enjoyable.

source now

Pedro is correct

weed is for pussys

the nazis were fashionable, are you calling nazis gay? on Sup Forums?

it fucks with your brain more than alcohol, but both are pretty degenerate

Something something secure future for our people something something

>doesn't interfere with a productive lifestyle.

lmao

WIDF at full force today

It should absolutely be 100% legal. I'll take a stoner over a drunk any day of the week.

You must only know degenerates. I'm a PA in Arizona and I'd say about a quarter of our entire team (nurses, physicians, receptionists, and pharm) smoke occasionally.

checked

only thing i like more than weed is high quality american made tools

now that's dumb.
legalization is not related to consumption, that's the point. here almost all young people smoked weed and often they've been regular smokers, but very few are actual consumers, because when they grow up and have a job they realize that regular smoking is not compatible with an active life. almost all my friends stopped by themselves at ~30yo, with no need of external authority, and now they have good jobs.
can't tell if your "30-50%" is try-hard trolling, or it's real for your experience and such a high rate is because... well because you're american, your fellows definitely don't have a great self control. here we all drink wine, and when i say all i mean *all*. but we rarely get drunk, and not because we have better tolerance, but because we know when to stop. come on, i live in historical center of rome, when we see people laying in the ground in the night with vomit around well, 90% amerifat