Be me

>be me
>be atheist
>show power level to muslim uncle
>teleports behind me
>nothing personal kid
>redpills me on the west
>tells me we live in shit economy cause EU won't let us go industrial and will blackmail us if we do
>we are doomed to live in this state
>tells me saddam wanted to go industrial
>that's why they got rid of him
>started out with vienna incident
>he got cocky and challenged the world
>iran used the war on iraq to do what saddam did but in secret
>tells me germany and france are monoplizing auto industry in 3rd world countries since the independence

This is why you can't fix shithole 3rd worlds Sup Forums this is the hardest pill to swallow

Muslims immigrate cause of shit economy and no dreams can be achieved so they resort to violence and terrorism

Discuss

This is factually incorrect as far as Saddam goes, he was removed from power because he threatened the US petrodollar, had he not tried to use a different backing for their oil trade the US government would have ignored him

>Low IQ
>Muh colonial past
>Muh Sadam wuz gud
>???
>Blame the huWhites

>start wars oversea
>create powersurge
>mad muslims overtake said powersurge
>immigrants flood evr0pa
>blame muslims
i luv us and a but u guys fucked up the world order...

its all lies friendo

That was wrong from him but USA had hand in it, they used the fact that Kuwait was in Opec to bait him but he only did what putin did, just like Crimea is historically part of Russia, same goes for Kuwait, it was gifted to a prince from Iraq.

Low IQs are not allowed in this thread, submit arguments or gtfo

Saddam was killed over oil. He wanted to go around Qatar/Turkey and they had us kill him.
I don't care for the rest of your post.
Goodbye rare flag.
I won't sage.

elaborate ? what evidence do you have ?

>tells me we live in shit economy cause EU won't let us go industrial and will blackmail us if we do
White man be oppressing and shiet.

I think you're one of the rare places in Maghreb to still have some textile production for us
Not much of a boon but you guys are better off than many former colonies in this regard

>Americans run banks

Well that was your first mistake.

You are literally just parroting third worldism natioanlism and expect me to give a lengthy argument against it?
Its all bullshit friend, go read a fucking book, its the same discourse "oh yeah, no, we broke down democratic institutions, had a paramilitar army, and stole all your tax money and didn't do shit about infrastructure cause the damn imperialists dont want!"

Every single fucking third-world shithole has a faction with this discourse, they are the ones that pull your country backwards and promote misticism and paranoia.

Kuwait wasn't used to "bait" Saddam, he went for Kuwait after one of the many Iran-Iraq wars because he needed a boost to the economy and NATO stopped him for peacekeeping and after they pushed him out of Kuwait they left him alone, it wasn't until the 2000s when Iraqi Freedom took place that lead to Saddam being removed from power and it was because Saddam threatened the Petrodollar.

Im completely aware we fucked shit up bad, i never defended the decision to remove Saddam either, i am just stating history.

Can i have the GPS-Coordinates for your Uncles House please?

>White countries plotting against shit worlders
>Letting their worst come into their countries

This goes beyond nations, Tunisia. They are exploiting the first world as well as the third world.

Democracy gets rid of accountability so these crooks exploit the shit out of the country and claim that it is "the will of the people".

The fact that they have a new puppet in place every couple of years prevents violent uprisings.

In monarchy at least you knew who to aim the guns at...

Dude if we gave a fuck about historical possessions the Middle East wouldn't have been divided up the way it is. Nor would Europe. Or Africa

>be atheist

Ahh there's your problem buddy

West isn't sinless.

I don't really care.
You all need to die.

actual reasoned arguments
grownup discussion
not shoving ethics/religion directly into the mix

>is this Sup Forums??

bumping for interest

Funny to think that discussion like this has become as uncommon as it has on Sup Forums

Muslims immigrate because they are racially subhuman and cannot maintain a civilization, so they want to parasite off European civilization.

My Tunisian friend, I visited your country while it's beaches were getting shot up by lunatics, but I stayed anyway and I had an amazing time. There is such hospitality during Ramadan. That said, your uncle is wrong. The reality is almost the direct inverse.

The EU has made significant financial and political investments in Tunisia. They've removed most tariffs on Tunisian goods with the Association Agreement and have been actively involved in raising Tunisian productivity so that they can better compete on the global market. Many European firms are drawn to Tunisia because of its lower labour costs. America has also offered Tunisia a guarantee on its debts, which has obviously expanded Tunisia's credit options greatly.

The real reason for Tunisia's shit economy is more complex. I won't pretend to know everything about it, but it seems to me that there's been governmental mismanagement that has led to ballooning foreign debts in the past. In addition, it seems that Tunisian youth face incredibly high rates of unemployment, despite being supposedly well educated. I just looked it up, and Tunisian adults work an unusually high number of hours per week. It really seems that whatever education your youth may be getting, it's not making them particularly attractive to employers. Perhaps more vocational training would be appropriate.

>Dude if we gave a fuck about historical possessions the Middle East wouldn't have been divided up the way it is.

That's exactly wrong. After WWI, France was given mandates in Lebanon and Syria precisely because they claimed historical possession from, get this, the fucking Crusades. The British announced the Balfour declaration to create a Jewish state in the British Mandate of Palestine, because of Jewish historical possessions in Palestine. You're right about one thing, these were sham motives laid atop geopolitical concerns, but then, the same is true about Crimea and Kuwait.

>The real reason for Tunisia's shit economy is more complex
It isn't complex. The people are subhuman. It's that simple. If they had the IQ of whites or East Asians, their economy would be better, but they are dumb and racially garbage so their country is a shit hole.

Everyone in this this is a stupid goy. OP's uncle is mostly right, however it isn't the EU that's making these 3rd wood countries have shit economies. (((They're))) the ones making shitskin countries poor, so that niggers and snack bars immigrate.

>dumpster country where the state unironically promotes autism by making the age of consent fucking 19

Didn't even read your post, because I'm assuming it's a steaming pile of garbage.

Eat shit sandnigger.

If Muslim countries wouldn´t consist of ape and niggerblood you would be able to form a strong alliance and just leave Europe and the rest of the world behind. But you can´t because you are inferior to us Euros.

>muslim redpilled me on the west
No

>they resort to violence and terrorism
> to hit the non-diverse economy of Tunisia based in Tourism

>tells me germany and france are monoplizing auto industry in 3rd world countries since the independence

kek.

And I even forgot to mark Indonesia - the most most populous Muslim-majority country. It's there marked as newly industrialised.

Singapore and Malaysia.

actually makes sense desu BUT I STILL DON'T WANT MUSLIMS ANYWHERE NEAR ME

>u guys fucked up the world order

it's not americans

it's the jews and their neo-con puppets