This guy is a total embarrassment. he's like a giant kid. I don't even give a shit if he's right wing or not anymore...

this guy is a total embarrassment. he's like a giant kid. I don't even give a shit if he's right wing or not anymore. why can't we get a respectable right-winger in office that isn't fat and childish?

Still better than that women card mommy

No one wanted Hillary. She still got 3 million votes more than Trump. It should show some indication about people felt about this last election cycle. The Clintons and Trumps are both scum who feed and prey on Americans

that is a great pic

A lil late to the party, regret threads died awhile ago.

that's not saying much. a mop handle with a bucket on top of it would have been better than both of these clowns. I just hate that Sup Forums is so soft on him because he's right leaning. I want a far right leader, but not this way. This is a circus.

I have zero regrets for voting for him. I still voted for him because he was at least better than Hillary. That doesn't mean I think he's a great president.

Supermajoryties are not reliable. That's why you have eletoral collegue.

The people are not reliable to choose, you're right. The job of the electoral college was to deny Trump the White House

Why? Of the all the candidates he was clearly the best one...

The poor english is why I laughed and I feel ashamed.

You gonna be a whiney little baby for the entire 8 years of Trump and following 8 with Pence?

And the current situation in America reflects that choice

Who cares? You can act like you want when you're the most powerful man in the world.

Of course, my friend. If women card asshole had won, you would have had 11 million illegal legalized. So you should be thankful. I wish I have a president as Mr trump.

maybe 15 months of trump before his paymasters get rid of him and move pence up.

>he's like a giant kid.
That owns over 500 businesses.

Whose the real kid then?

So what if our human president has his joys in life. You do too! You're not better!
Let him enjoy his trucks like you enjoy your Lolita hentai, cuck

You mean when they start a real revolution and all these elites get lynched.

But if hillary did it or bernie it would be OMG THEY ARE SO COOL AND WELL CONNECTED TO THE EVERYDAY JOE. HAHA WOW WHAT A GREAT ROLE MODEL FOR MY WIFES SON.

But seriously if hillary did this it would be ultra cringe

I fucking love this picture and I fucking love this man. Huttburt Libs keep reposting it to make him look bad, but goddamn I love the fucking picture

Nice strawman, can you point out a single time that Hillary said she would apply amnesty to any illegals? Thanks for your interest in the politcal situation of a real country, maybe one day you'll shill hard enough to get a travel visa

No Iceland, he's going the distance.

>can you point out a single time that Hillary said she would apply amnesty to any illegals?

Oh, so now that wome card asshole needs to say it to actually do it? come on!. Were you born yesterday? Besides, how many times did that crony lady did exactly the opposite to what she said?! See, this is why your country has eletoral college

Less likely but plausible, once the disruption of his election has subsided as the chaos fully exploited all they are left with is a guy who cant get the laws they want passed.

In comes Pence, a man they know, and he knows how to play their game.

All it takes is a large mob storming on parliament.

Gentlemen, we are now here.

I also love this fucking picture.

The fact that he got someone as fantastic as Gorsuch nominated alone makes him worth it.
While I have many issues I vote on, the most pressing, and the one that will always override all other issues, is the supreme court. It's why I'll never vote for a liberal ever again. I happen to enjoy the constitution of the US.

So you can't? Okay, sweetie. =3

You should notice a reoccurring theme of clowning around and ridiculing your enemies followed by victory after victory. People who are too serious all the time aren't liked or respected and often end with miserable failure and angry impotent rage (see: Hillary Clinton).

Also:
>all they are left with is a guy who cant get the laws they want passed
Good. We don't want their laws passed.

the old fart barely had the stamina to finish his campaign, the only way he will do 8 years is on life support.

I think he has autism, no wonder pol likes him.

Is this shit still going on?
get over it

You're kidding, right?
He looked way better than Mccain when it came to health, and that fucker is still kicking it.

kek

>have no arguement
>resorts to name calling
>Trump supporter

mfw =3

Go and have your supper, dude. Leave grownup stuff to grownups. Thx

>Nice strawman, can you point out a single time that Hillary said she would apply amnesty to any illegals?
>ignores the amnesty she applies to citizens and impedance on the sovereignty of the arab nations through the support of terrorist organizations.

agree, op best case scenario is some crazed liberal does the unthinkable and mike pence steps up. We win twofold, we get the martyr angle and we get Mike "Turning fruits into vegetables" Pence

Okay, sweetie. Sure thing. You're the big guy in charge here and we can all see it. Now go lay down and I'll be in to tuck you in and give you a kiss in a few minutes.

Still him. He always had infinite venture capital to work with. He's been able to buy his way out of adversity his whole life.

I think he represents your """ people""" rather well.

Right wingers ignore Genesis. Ignore entire Bible. Are occult like in their messaging. Hate the golden rule. Are zionists of the synagogue of satan. Think they are born better than anybody else. Of course they're fat and illiterate

What?
Complete bullshit. If what you're saying is true, we'd have far more billionaires on the planet than we do.

Oh, another claim with absolutely no evidence? =3

>hemispheric open borders

He's not a billionaire. Not that that would be a good thing anyways

Not an argument

Sold everything for marketing rights

Well actually, yes, he is. Everyone agrees his assets and wealth are worth a combined total of 4-7 billion USD

Fuck off, you finally get a president that is ACTUALLY interested in his country, and is not trying to profit every second from his citizens, and you spout this shit? spend 1 year living in Negrotina and THEN you have the right to say that shit, fucking nigger

Thanks mommy =3

>No one wanted Hillary.

No one who's a rural and suburban retard wanted Hillary.

All the ultra high IQ city people wanted Hillary.

Fat shaming and child hater, says alot about OP.

Check out the results for Los Angeles county. You don't even need the whole California to go.

Whites with college degree actually voted Trump.

Woah now, hating on Christians and occult folks? Isn't that illegal up in Canada?

Oh wait, that's just for the special snowflake muslims and their hatred of gays, women and anyone not towing the line.

Carrying on cuck.

>why can't we
you can. it's a democracy. this is what you wanted.

I dont care what everyone agrees. Release tax returns from today. Stop selling everything and in bed with commies
Epstein trial. Fatties are degenerates

screams externally

>being this ass blasted California is a state

>hating on Christians
That's what I said or I said what you do. Nice red dragon in the skies.

sage

MCcain would have croaked a while back if he had the pressure of the oval office on top of his health concerns.

Meanwhile orangeface has not given a straight answer to anything related to his person be it finances or otherwise.

Do you have any proof he's in bed with Russia?
Because I do have proof he paid a higher % of his taxes than Bernie Sanders.

Left wingers ignore Genesis. Ignore entire Bible. Are occult like in their messaging. Hate the golden rule. Are zionists of the synagogue of satan. Think they are born better than anybody else. Of course they're fat and illiterate

no, nigger

Trump has already cost the American tax payer LITERALLY millions of dollars more than the average president and has pushed agendas, like the AHCA, that would give himself and the upper crust like him huge tax breaks. Those are facts. I know a Trump supporter likes alternative facts, but thems the breaks, kiddo

Kek. Thank you Satan.

Literally every other world leader is more embarrassing

Show the economic one.

Golden rule is rightist?
I dont need to prove shit, Occulus. Go suck off the leninist bannon and fucking Dugin. Kiss of putin youtube video. That right wing state senator. Milo. Pissbeds

Trump is the fucking man. Cucks can't handle it.

Do you have any source to back that up?

Underrated post

Trump cut spending by 90% in the first month compared to obama's. And he's not taking a salary

Not even close there, bibi

>Like a giant kid
>He's fat and childish

1/10 Bait; i.e. probably real. Complete lack of self-knowledge typical of dems.

>I dont need to prove shit
Sorry sweetie, but yes you do :)

>ultra high IQ
jesus you faggot thats not even an arguement.
whats your IQ? above 130? sure I believe you, because my IQ is 145 and I know no one would lie on the internet. dumbass

Bullshit. Always at pedo a lago. Just wait until all his lies accumulate. 25 trillion more in debt for his bagel fucking hook nosed beak buddies
OP's pic is showing a "man"?

Don't have it

Which leftist ignore

>he's like a giant kid
You've clearly never been in an 18 wheeler
That is the appropriate reaction for literally anyone who isn't a subhuman, just like the conductors cart of a train

Nope. This is public opinion not a trial. You have your own investigations and real trials

No no. We follow it. You hate it. Grab em!

>She still got 3 million votes more than Trump
You didn't seem to mind last time, why is this time different?

>This is public opinion
Hmmm nope, sorry, fact is that he doesn't have ties to russia unless you can prove otherwise :)

>primaries have electoral joo colleges