Why is Sup Forums Christian when Gnosticism is the ultimate religion

As a Christian, you believe in the same old testament God as Jews and Muslims. The same God that asks people to kill each other, has unbelievable wrath and jealousy, and asks us to mutilate the genitals of boys.

As a Gnostic, you believe that old testament God is actually a demon enslaving humanity and Jesus came into our world to save us from grip.

So Sup Forums, do you actually want to believe in the same God as Jews and Muslims, or do you want to become enlightened and walk down the Gnostic path with me? I will help you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69dbNQ7QVJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is a star trek fan board

This is why we need to ban religion and we need a people's revolution. The opiate of the people is dangerous and works like a drug. Idiots

It's funny how such a simplistic a view of Gnosticism keeps being pushed and popularized.

How do I defeat the demiurge?
Who should I pray to as a gnostic?

Old testament god was a boss. Jesus made the religion soft with his PR work.

The peoples revolution must come through enlightenment. Banning religions will simply give them more power.

Generally speaking, there is no demons or evil in gnosticism. Although some denominations believe in what you described. However, those denominations aren't (((mind shatteringly prophetic and insightful)))

My post is the truth but displayed in a way to attract Sup Forums members. You must pick their curiosity first.

Such a simple question, such a hard truth.

First and foremost, you must come to terms with the fact that you have a divine spark, that you are entitled to the freedom to experience the universe any way you wish (some call this heaven). All spiritual beings are by the universal codex entitled to freely experience the universe any way they wish. It is illegal to enslave any part of God as such as happened in his quadrant of the Universe.

You are empowered. You are divine. You don't have to pray to anyone.

(((Marx))) please go

this

Before the old testament God, Jews believed in a multitude of deities. One of them was Moloch.

Moloch convinced the Jews that he was the one and only, the true God, and to abandon all other deities. Thus, they began worshiping the God of the old testament who was actually Moloch unbeknownst to most of them.

This is why Jews are chosen for the ruling class. The elite know this truth, that they worship a perverted religion, and continue to push Moloch's agenda.

To protect Jewish identity from diluting, the elites created Christianity and Islam as a means of allowing more followers into Moloch's religion without letting them in on the "Jewish" side of the religion.

They are all one and the same.

I've often wondered about theological implications of the difference between God of Old & New Testament. Could it be possible that God was humbled and moved so much by his son's selfless sacrifice that he softened?

Sup Forums is "christian" because it's filled with dumb reddit newfags. not even canuckistan's ironic shitpost has any meaning to these people.

You're satanic.

>reddit is now associated with christianity instead of militant atheism

what a fucking time to be alive

God is omniscient, so such a scenario isn't possible. God can't "change" his mind, and he knew everything that would happen from the very beginning.

>and asks us to mutilate the genitals of boys
>what is Acts 15

Get out newfag.
You've outed yourself.

Sup Forums is a Kekist board

>Believing God is a being and not an omnipresent energy that exists in all things
We were born from the stars above, not some magical being that twiddled its fingers.

dumb alt right cucklords have always been muh never been to church christian

reddit hasn't been associated with militant atheism for like 3 years.

that is a BLOODY GOOD idea

have you even READ The Gulag Archipelago??

>reddit hasn't been associated with militant atheism for like 3 years.

You must go back

You misunderstand. His point was that Acts 15 is different from the Old Testament commandments because they are under the influence of separate divinities. Or something.

woah there pal! you've wandered onto Sup Forums! best that you make your way on back to _donald now!

Fedoras have to go back.

Yet, if god is omnipotent, why woudln't he be able to change his mind despite being omniscient?

Any deity that attempts to enslave sentient beings is not the true God. They are breaking the laws of the universal codex. The demon deity in this sector of the Universe convinced the keepers of the law that we are not sentient beings, and thus, allowed to be enslaved.

calm down there pal, this is a civil discussion.

you see, on a rational board full of rational people, we don't blindly believe in horse shit in some lame attempt to cling onto our "culture". on a reddit infested board full of trump era newfags, people like you exist.

You know shit about gnosticism! Our existence is not about being overjoyed goy!

Go ahead and serve the jews! A true gnostic would not speak such blasphemies

>fedora faggot calling anyone a newfag
Go fuck yourself faggot. You're probably afraid of gore.

We must release the energy within ourselves and defeat the dark forces that are keeping us stuck in this level of existence.

Sup Forums has proven to be able to manifest Kek through channeling energy/memes that are aimed at defeating the dark ones.

They are nothing without the energy they steal from us.

Free your mind. We can be infinitely powerful together

Woah there pal, gore, how shocking! I bet you never think I browsed le hardcore edgy Sup Forums!

Reminder that Sup Forums made a literal reddit colony and brought tons of reddit newfags to Sup Forums. But you knew that already, considering you're one of them.

The only satanic God is the demon posing as Yahwey, Christ's father, and Allah. He has taken many other forms as well throughout human antiquity.

One must come to terms with the fact that any God that wishes nothing more than to be worshipped--is a false idol.

I dont believe anything of this bullshit and forging your own philosophy and principles in life is what makes you a man and what makes the difference between animal and man.

You're stupid bro.
You're just an annoying retarded oldfag atheist who is pissed that his side lost the board culture war years ago.
Go suck off a donkey libfag. This board hasn't been friendly to you for almost a decade now.

Genital mutilation doesn't sit well with many people. Thus, the Jewish elite made sure the Christian version of their religion allowed non circumcision. It would be more appealing this way to northern Europeans.

bump

Always found this stuff interesting. I don't believe it 100% yet but it is easily the most interesting religion I've heard of. What would you recommend for someone who has the most basic knowledge about it? Where do I start?

Gnostics are still entirely christian...

Sup Forums is Kekist

You have my interest OP, please continue.

And the newfag outs himself. Don't you have a subreddit to be posting on instead?

Where is the user from Cambodia who speaks of using thought to influence the material world

In Gnosticism, Jesus came to Earth to redpill humanity, lol.

>Gnosticism is the ultimate religion
Blasphemy!

Kek is truth.

Gnosticism is the ultimate religion to push you on the right path. It is not the end in itself.

It's the Jews.
Gnosticism is Jew-lite.
It's why most Buddhist converts in the west are kikes... because it's all the same poo-in-loo garbage.

It's for the double digit IQ crowd that lack critical thinking skills.

THE DEMIURGE IS A RAPIST.

GNOSIS.ORG

Kek is a manifestation of humans finally understanding the irony, and in way providing comedic relief to the understanding that we are enslaved beings. Kek is a good human manifestation. A signal of human progress.

>Gnosticism
Satanic garbage! You're not helping anyone, you're leading them into darkness.

Don't be deceived by this crap Sup Forums

>The same God that asks people to kill each other, has unbelievable wrath and jealousy, and asks us to mutilate the genitals of boys.
That is not the God we serve, he asked only the Israelites to do those things to accomplish a specific purpose, moreover God as the author of life has every right to take it as he sees fit, there is no problem here.

Of course he has wrath and jealousy, God is loving but also strict and holy, and he's not your servant. You don't get it because you're selfish.

He doesn't want anyone to mutilate their genitals, it was a commandment for the Israelites only.

You don't even know the slightest thing about Christianity or Judaism! Are you kidding me?

Gnosticism will only lead you to hell, it is blasphemy, it is magic, it is demonic, do not be deceived by this pol I beg you.

>Old testament god was a boss. Jesus made the religion soft with his PR work

Without Jesus arriving, dying, and rising, you'd be a Jew slave and the world would be theirs. Wake up, goy.

Gnosticism is a perversion of Christian teachings

Would you believe me if I said you were right?

Gnosticism, is not the end in itself. It is the beginning of spiritual development.

praises

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

>implying anyone here follows the teachings of Christ

you're an idiot.

nigger

Religion is a disease, and is and has been responsible for the dumbing down of intellectualism which results in the blooming of culture in accordance to mythology, which is an ineffective way of managing human labor and resources as it benefits the elite.

Religion must be abolished at all cost, along with the destruction of religious literature and culture altogether. It will not give religion more power.

The great thing is that western society is slowly progressing towards an inevitable end that will grant as what we wish. Eventually we will be able to experience enlightenment via a people's revolution once most of western society breaks free from the opiate of the people.

Karl Marx was not Jewish, that is a conspiracy theory. Even if he was though, his works should not be taken lightly by those who are simple minded creatures, such as yourself.

>To protect Jewish identity from diluting, the elites created Christianity and Islam as a means of allowing more followers into Moloch's religion

Expand on what you mean by "create" in the above sentence, and specifically the "how" part. You can't bury the lede to what would be the grandest, nefarious hoodwink in civilization and reduce it to a single verb.

Although, I guess many Christians believe God simply "created the world." But Jews aren't divine.

Gnosticism is still based off of other jew books and sandniggers. Keep looking.

Would be happy if they just wanted to be worshiped, and didn't demand blood and suffering.

Jesus Christ fulfilled the law of Moses that curbed the demand for sacrifice. Pleb.

Just because people don't follow Christ, but claim to do so, does nothing to somehow invalidate Christianity. The fact that you're actually using this to your advantage to deceive them with perverted teachings is horrible.

Besides, even if they don't preach the gospel, it doesn't mean they're damned, because we know that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who died on the cross and rose on the third day, is all we need to believe in for our sins to be forgiven.

Nobody is saved by works, but good works follow those who are saved by faith, because God's spirit in their hearts convicts them of evil doing.

Gnosticism, and every other type of magic/occult beliefs are darkness and evil, nothing but demonic forces and deceptions meant to stray people away from Jesus.

"This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."
(1 John 1:5)

POST some fucking sick gnostic videos

Can God create a rock he can't lift?

Start with The Forbidden Religion. PDF available on Google. Keep in mind it is basic knowledge. The truth is far more complicated and intricate than one can even possibly imagine. Start there, and you will find your own way as more knowledge will be unlocked at each level of understanding that you reach.

youtube.com/watch?v=69dbNQ7QVJw

>and asks us to mutilate the genitals of boys.
Well, no. If you'd actually read the NT, you'd know that it is repeatedly and explicitly stated that circumcision was a CIVIL law given by Moses to the Israelites, NOT a moral law from God.

Furthermore, Judaism worships a different, artificial God. Jesus is God. Jews literally don't believe that... nor Muslims.

The "Abrahamic religions worship the same God" meme needs to die. Don't be fooled. Jesus Christ's life is the ONLY historical account of a resurrection, and we have over 5700 NT manuscripts from as early as the first century, and even earlier letters referencing the gospel of John, in different languages, from different countries, written by people that never met each other -- all in perfect agreement with each other.

Not to mention Jesus fulfilling EVERY SINGLE OT prophecy written 1500 years before He lived.

Gnosticism isn't the end in itself. It is the beginning. It defies Christianity. The serpent (a symbol of infinity) in the Garden of Eden was sent to free us from the prison which was the garden. He was sent to enlighten us. He was Jesus.

This defies Christianity.

Trips.

>It's why most Buddhist converts in the west are kikes.

But Jews who entertain or fully embrace Buddhism aren't converts; Judaism permits them to practice Eastern religions without falling out from their faith. Not many gentiles know this. It's why the Beastie Boys pushed Tibetan Buddhism in the 90s.

Correct. He is continuously working, among other beings of light, to help humanity escape from this prison.

in the old testament God had to deal with jews, that's why he was always in a bad mood and very strict.
Trhought Jesus he discovered the western civilization (rome) and switched chosen people, that's why he's nicer to us: we are decent.
Jews hate us for this reason.

>Satan was Jesus
Unbelievably sad that people actually believe this... Satan has really managed to trick you. He doesn't want to free you, he hates you more than anything and wants to drag as many people with him to his eternal doom as possible.

The tree enslaved us to sin, and "freed" us from God, which is the worst fate for mankind. The serpent, aka Satan, aka the adversary, said "You will become like God, knowing good and evil".

As soon as they ate, they realized they were naked, and immediately became ashamed. Lucifer's lie was "You'll become like God", he wanted to become like God too, the reason for his fall is pride.

Repent!

Not giving a fuck is the ultimate religion.
Outside of social effects, it isn't even important enough to pursue.

Buddhism teaches the Demiurges tool to keep us enslaved, and it is karma.

If I slap you, then someone has to slap me to repay the karma. Once that person slaps me, now he has to smacked himself. Unfortunately, we get locked into an eternal karma of slapping each other this way. This is how the Demiurge keeps us slaves on Earth.

It is never repaid.

Now think, where else do you see this eternal struggle play out? Debt. Interest lending. In the same way, global debts can never be totally repaid. It's physically impossible.

Interest lending is another tool of the Demiurge.

Kek has proven his existence and has spoken to us so many times that I lost count a long time ago. Christians and gnostics can keep their cute little beliefs, it's their loss.

God does NOT change! He was, is and always will be, the same!

God in the Old Testament was harsh because he chose the Jews as a distinct and holy nation for himself, to bring down the law and eventually his Son who would fulfill the law and save us from the wrath of God on sin.

There was a plan, to bring Christ, to be crucified, and it all starts with the Jewish people in the Old Testament.

Who is Yahweh to you?

Fear of hell in the afterlife is another trick of the Demiurge. I see you are driven to the Religions by fear. Keep special attention to your thoughts, you will notice many of your life choices have been driven by fear. Learn to avoid this.

Many Christians try to separate the old testament God from Jesus. The old testament God intuitively does not follow the teachings of Christ. Thus, many Christians, deep down, believe in a very lite form of Gnosticism.

All those blasphemous idols. Catholicism is paganism truly.

That's my point. The idea you posted is similar to the rock paradox.

While I understand and share in your frustration, the high priests of these religions will quickly cry foul if any entity tries to abolish them. The high priest will gain endless support of his followers under the guise of "persecution" and they will be empowered by the masses.

Unfortunately, when the majority of the populace sheds religion, it is only then we can abolish it. We are still very much a minority against the masses who worship.

It's because of threads like this that I don't know what to believe....

Fr fr

Original

Not in European nations.

The word comes from the Hebrew "יְהוָה", which is what Moses said after God revealed himself to Moses.

Let's look at the verses where this word appears:

"And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enosh; then began men to call upon the name of the LORD."
(Genesis 4:26)

"And God said unto Moses: 'I AM THAT I AM'; and He said: 'Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel: I AM hath sent me unto you.'

And God said moreover unto Moses: 'Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel: The LORD, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you; this is My name for ever, and this is My memorial unto all generations."
(Exodus 3:14-15)

--

These are the earliest appearances of the word. It is translated to "LORD", this is the word they used in Hebrew to describe God in a personal manner.

The word itself "יְהוָה", and the translation to "Yahweh", or more accurately "Jehovah", is the TRANSLITERATION of the word. For example, in Islam, "Allah" really means God, but it's transliterated as "Allah" for us English speakers.

That's it. It's a transliteration of the Hebrew word, which is the name of God.

Why this name? Well, I'm not sure, but it could mean something other than we think, let me explain. I know some Hebrew, and I know the word "to be" is "Lehiot", and "was" is "Haia", and "to be" is "Yehieh", and as we know nobody speaks ancient Hebrew anymore, so I think the origin of the word is something like what God told Moses in Exodus as we see above, that his name is simply "I AM", or "HE IS", "TO BE". Something along those lines, and since we can't pronounce it today, we transliterate it to "Yehovaa" or "Jehovah".

So if Gnosticism is true, what happens after death if someone isn't enlightened ?

ying and yang
one can't exist without the other

I forgot to add, that this first appeared in Genesis, so Moses wasn't the first to use it.

The word "LORD" in Genesis 4:26, also appears as "יְהוָה"

As I've explained above, it's literally pronounced "Yehovaa", which actually doesn't make much sense in modern Hebrew, but resembles close similarity to the words of "Being".

You're not a Christian lmao

Jesus was a real figure.

He has come many times in history to free us, such as when he came as Dionysus or Mithras. He is not the only being of light trying to free us, although he is very powerful.

His time as "Jesus" was a very powerful life. He made a significant impact. Judaism was the law of the land during Jesus's life, and thus, as Jesus challenged the Jews who followed the demon religion, they had him crucified.

What follows is that his story was passed around by mouth originally then by written word. The elites of Judaism took this opportunity to muddy the waters. They attached Jesus to the old Testament God, and had Jewish agents form Christianity and the Pope. It was very easy to do at the time as there was in "internet" and communication among people was hyper controlled.

The only true gods are the norse gods.

Jesus is the Son of God, not some demonic ascended master, stop this Satanic teaching!

Your view of Jesus is completely false and unhistorical, and outright blasphemous to both Judaism and Christianity.

Don't listen to this falsehood Sup Forums, it is not true and demonic to the core. It's no different than the demonic New Age teachings. Avoid, avoid, avoid!

speaking in a place of total ignorance doesn't make you right, it makes you look like a moron

tell me user.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

are you picking up serpents, drinking deadly things? are you laying hands on the sick?

no? then what exactly do you think you're talking about

Matthew 17:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

the gnostic gospels draw from the new testament.

the gospel of Thomas, Mary Magdalen, and Judas are authentic

no, the serpent in the garden wasn't jesus, and that is not part of the gnostic gospels. the serpent was Sophia. this is a blatant lie.

reincarnation. Jesus breaks the reincarnation cycle.