Brit/pol/ - Radical Force edition

>Tens of thousands take to streets to demand Brexit be reversed
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/unite-for-europe-brexit-march-london-edinburgh-tens-of-thousands-against-european-union-eu-latest-a7649686.html

>Douglas Carswell Quits UKIP
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/25/douglas-carswell-quits-ukip/

>Fury over NUS president's statement on Westminster terror attack that fails to mention murdered hero cop and instead focuses on Muslims 'who will be especially fearful of racism'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4348586/Anger-NUS-statement-Westminster-terror.html

>Thousands of Berliners, Brits march in anti-Brexit protest in Berlin
thelocal.de/20170325/thousands-of-berliners-brits-march-in-anti-brexit-protest

>Anti-Brexit protesters REFUSE to cancel march despite being warned it will 'burden' overstretched police in London
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4348466/Row-anti-Brexit-marchers-REFUSE-call-London-demo.html

>Khalid Masood: from Kent schoolboy to Westminster attacker
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/25/khalid-masood-profile-from-popular-teenager-to-isis-inspired-terrorist

>Westminster attack: Timeline of terror in London
news.sky.com/story/westminster-attack-timeline-of-terror-in-london-10810954

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEOpV_MZDFM
youtube.com/watch?v=rMAvJseEE0I
youtube.com/watch?v=7qxIz3c46mY
strawpoll.me/12606158
youtube.com/watch?v=XQtDdb9Pt_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone who has read All Out War, by far the best book on Brexit, would've seen Carswell leaving UKIP months ago. He only ever joined to undermine Nigel's position in the first place.

See pic for the relevant section. It's long but you might actually learn something in brit/pol/ for once.

Saw in a previous brit/pol/ thread how certain anons said they constantly got uni pussy by being a "cunt" to them.

I genuinely cannot understand it.
Do you just treat them like shit 24/7 and they like you?
Does it mean you can never be decent towards them?

I'm 19 going to Uni this year and help would be appreciated

Sex before marriage is degenerate.

I get emotional every time I think about Enoch.

A special place in heaven was reserved for him.

Sorry Anri-bro I could not find said pictures. I must have imagined them desu.

Disregard, was not supposed to reply to this.

Be nice and you could meet you future wife.

Act like a cunt and you'll get plenty of pussy, and free visit o the STI clinic.

Fuck off with that video, makes my blood boil.

Anyone who hasn't seen it, ought to buy it's a painful watch.

I tried looking too, couldn't find shit.

>tfw you will never bury your face in Anri's bushy puss'

I don't want to feel this feel anymore lad.

Cheers for waiting until a new thread to derail it so early on, what Brit/pol/ really needs is more dickhead virgins just posting /Britfeel/-type shite.

Is that actually Enoch on the line?

Why are they making fun of him?

I refuse to watch more than 30 seconds of that.

>being this mad

My 4 year old niece (who normally avoids me) brought me some cookies she made because I "always look so sad when reading things"

For a second the blackpill's hold on me weakened

>30 seconds

I don't think I've never made it past 7 seconds.

>Why are they making fun of him?
DUDE RACIST OLD MAN LMAO

It gets worse when you actually see the bloke doing it.

Fun fact: some US cities have more murders each year than the entirety of Britain

cmon lads this one was made first, you know the drill

Googled him and found this in the images, kek

Does Britain stand a chance of recovering at this point? It seems like even when we have a direct attack in our country people just shrug and don't care.

Jesus christ how early was that one made?

kind of reminds me of children hysterically crying in the middle of a supermarket because their parents won't buy them a candy bar
>cool cool
i think the healthiest thing to do is to ignore them and let them tire themselves out; just let em cry it out, anons
if they fuck with you or try to gang up on you, bury them; but otherwise, they're really not worth your time or attention

It's not even funny, it's just the typical Eurotrash tier humour.

Reminds me of this advert

youtube.com/watch?v=rMAvJseEE0I

we need a brit feel containment thread.

Another user a while ago linked a load of studies and surveys in jail of criminals admitting they were greatly deterred from performing home invasions and street muggings and attacks knowing that the citizens are armed and had the right to defend themselves.

You have to remember 80% or so of gun related homicides in the USA are because of dindus in gangs killing each other.

We don't have dindu gang culture over here, we would see no way near the amount of gun related killings.

It's highly likely our crime rate would go down.

Burglaries will go down

Mass shootings would probably increase

>Why do larger places with more people have more crimes
>what is dindu gang culture

In London. I propose we build a wall around it and use the CCTV cameras to make The Running Man real. We take criminals and stop them into the wasteland of London, if they can escape we pretend they get a million quid (we actually kill them). If not... well Big brother went 15 fucking seasons with only an ugly bird shoving a bottle up her cunt.

Fucking outrageous.

Lads, real thread:

jesus

umm idk but here you go wojaks

What did she mean by this?

Forgot pic

Enoch's old man voice makes me cry inside as is. Please never post that again.

Why would rising UKIP popularity correlate with Brexit popularity going down? Wasn't Brexit among the things UKIP pushed for?

Brits are stupid?
UKIP was a scam?

No idea tbqh famm.

Brits are self loathing and suffer from crabs in a bucket syndrome

>Terrorism won't divide us, Brexit will.

REEEEEEE

TWNDU = double-speak

He's an old man himself now, i wonder if a little retribution is in order.

Because it's not really a paradox and the UK electorate is not one person.
Take three people, person A, person B and person C. They all see Farage on TV. Person A and person B say 'I will now vote Remain'. Person C, who was going to vote brexit anyway, now says 'I will support UKIP'. The result is a net gain for both UKIP support and the Remain campaign, but more for Remain than UKIP.

Because of the whole dad's army thing.

Basically, UKIP appeal because they're outside the establishment, but most voters are cowards who're comfortable with the establishment - and the rise of a non-establishment party pushing that viewpoint "taints" it by association.

For a converse example look at Scotland: since devolution the number of Scots identifying as "Scottish Only" has declined, while more include some degree of Britishness. Yet because the SNP is the only credible political party north of the border, independence popularity has risen by association with them. They make independence look possible.

Squad goals

That's butthurt taken to the next level. The sooner Wednesday comes, the better.

WE HAVEN'T LEFT YET
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>

>comfortable with the establishment
This is why (up to a point) happenings and general instability is good for political change. So long as most people have food in their mouths and a safe place to live, they wont really think about politics too much, but as soon as things start to get uncomfortable they start going for more off-centre parties, this is reflected in the map and demographics of the people who voted for brexit.

I'm not saying I want more terrorist attacks though, GCHQ.

Be a Nice/Bastard then use /abuse an get them to an hero an repeat !

Carswell has been known as a traitor for ages m8. After he failed to shill a liberal into the leadership it was only a matter of time before he made his way back to the Tories.

Is he Indep now or did he re-join the tories?

>there are people right now posting on brit/pol/ who think Muslims are more of a threat to white civilisation than the Chosen race

how redpilled are you anyway?

The only reason Muslims are here is because of the Jews.

lel that last bit phewwww

Independent, but he'll head back eventually to keep his seat.

>last thread full of Anri Okita content

good taste, lads

THE DAAILYY MAAAAYYYUULLLLL

>Why do larger places with more people have more crimes
Lad, CITIES have more murders than our ENTIRE COUNTRY. But yes it's the dindus.

Hannan met up with Carswell to discuss Brexit.. at the Tate Gallery. How very Hannan.

They way he answered the question of if he will rejoin the Tories on BBC News today was a strong indicator that he will try to rejoin them, he completely dodged the question. This act of his today and the message he gave with it that he thought now UKIP has served it's purpose was to be expected.

Unfortunately guns are never coming back here. I'm pro-gun but even I don't fancy the ethnics having easy access to firearms. If we had a referendum on it the anti-gun propaganda would be too strong, it'd be defeated in a landslide. American statistics would be twisted to no end, since it's racist to point out that it's all down to wogs shooting each other.

What the FUCK is his problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=7qxIz3c46mY

How many of you on here are on the bennies ?

>anri will never be that slutty art teacher that always wore thongs and was rumored to have fucked a 6th former

where are those holly leaks by the way

I thought Farage stepped down from UKIP after brexit. Did something change?

Why not put it into a strawpoll?

strawpoll.me/12606158
>strawpoll.me/12606158
strawpoll.me/12606158
>strawpoll.me/12606158
strawpoll.me/12606158
>strawpoll.me/12606158
strawpoll.me/12606158
>strawpoll.me/12606158
strawpoll.me/12606158
>strawpoll.me/12606158

He is still a member though.

I am on full sick top wack lel

Why the fuck would I want to dress like a spastic going to a rave? Fuck man that's how you look like an utter twat. I want to wear human clothing.

Catholicism isn't an ethnic group. Anyone can convert to Catholicism, so the Catholics cannot maintain their ethnic separateness, therefore over time the meaning of Catholicism will be diluted.

so who's in charge?

>going to a rave?
hehehehehehe

Kaz, I'm already a demon.

It's not about being a cunt, lad. It's about given the appearance that you have other options immediately available, even if you don't.

It's hard to explain but you'll be more successful by NOT being a cunt but also not being a soppy, needy cunt who oozes desperation, you cunt.

>tfw had chubby drama teacher who let us swear
>she always wore low cut tops and bent over infront of us
I had a hard on through 90% of those classes. I bet she did it to see if she was still attractive.

>ello ello ello, whats all this then?
>a table top flag?
>I'm going to have to arrest you for possession of a deadly weapon in a public space

>being a UKIP supporter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

thanks for nothing.
7 replies and none of them were even remotely helpful

Still makes you an irish nigger

Paul "I lost many friends during the Black Death" Nuttall

now THIS was slightly helpful.
thank you lad.

>Raving
Bruv

You said you wanted to lose weight, that means you need to do a lot of cycling.

Lycra is necessary if you don't want sores and blisters.
A helmet is necessary if you don't want to end up a vegetable.
A high vis is necessary if you don't want to get hit by a vehicle you twat.

can't stop, won't stop

i should get all her movies and make webms of them

Paul "My embellished diatribes about prior incidents involving myself are anything but subtle" Nuttall.

Calm dawn !

He drinks skimmed milk lad. Low energy through and through

Heres my advice. Go for the mudsharks they are easy

is that Cowells bint ?

Just sing them this and they'll all love you

youtube.com/watch?v=XQtDdb9Pt_Y

Wonder if (((Soros))) is funding it?