How much of this board would you say honesty believes in pizzagate?

How much of this board would you say honesty believes in pizzagate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qJp6xlKEug
youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great pic, bump for showcasing awareness!

Bump for oldfags

All of it.

Right wingers will believe in all forms of mental retardation.

Check these sick digits for confirmation

Anyone with half of a brain can read the emails and see something sick is going on.
Only shills and retards are denying it

>Stupid lefties why would you take your children to a protest?
>Omfg why do lefties have to brainwash their kids that don't even understand what's going on and take them to these events?
>Wow liberals using their children

>Great picture OP

Never change Sup Forums

shilling probably wasn't a good career choice for you

Yeah but that doesn't automatically mean there's a pedophile ring being run out of a pizza shop in DC

I have read those emails and even if Im not 100% sure its about a pedophile sex ring, one cannot deny that something fishy is going on in those conversations.

nobody is saying that , faggot. This pedo ring is huge and this pizza joint is or was a place where the sickos hung out

20%

>How much of this board would you say honesty believes in pizzagate?

The rich and powerful worship the occult

the occult does some sseriousyl evil and fucked up things.

And anyone that knows anythign about the US and yurope

is that secularist occultist pretty much run western "civilization"

Novus Ordo Seclorum

Probably 80-90%. The rest are retarded. It wouldn't take anyone here more than 10 minutes to find a list of convicted pedophiles in their government, or those who escaped prosecution for child sex crimes.

It's a tough call for a number of reasons. Journalists who will protect the pedos at any cost, people who cannot imagine doing those things to a child have a difficult time imagining others doing it, the conversations are not conclusive, just really, really weird.

I would not be surprised if it were real because the rest of the emails show how vapid and vacuous they are and how capable of such atrocities they could easily be, but without more than just coincidence and weird emails I'm not on board with the conspiracy.

That said, I would never leave a child with them, unless the child was fully protected with a whistle.

you're a moron.

forget the pizza part and especially, the partisan finger-pointing here.

there is, and always has been, a world-wide child sex ring run by the most powerful of all parties.

IMO, pizzagate was a distraction designed to blow up and cause credibility issues in a very real problem.

It's real, and the globalists are scared shitless of being exposed.

Can you send my my handkerchief with the pizza map on it bro? By the way, Haiti has the best hot dogs.

This.

Hello NSA/CIA/people hired by Washington DC pedos.

sage

Alefantis pls

Most number of missing children in US has by far Virginia. And 2nd is Maryland. Both of them borders with Washington DC. Coincidence
?

Theres definitely something off but I think most people on the board are believing in a little too much bait. I believe there's a child sex ring but you guys are making accusations with fuck all proof and are forcing important mediums like infowars to deny it. Gather more information before going on the offensive and don't fight them blind.

Putting kids in those kind of positions is retarded regardless of which side. Ready to take the toypill?

The most important thing parents can do for their children other than protect and educate them is to provide them a space to be a kid and keep them from discovering the sad realities of our world. The goal of parenting isn't to protect them forever, but rather to give them some time to live freely and enjoy life while they're developing. They'll never have that opportunity again, so don't rob them of it while they're young.

Those on mental disability and it's quite a few of them. After all the dumbasses fell for Trump promising top health care for everyone for a fraction of the costs.

Sure bro.

All joking aside, that's a shitty map. I hope Podesta's was better.

>A gullible cuck family
funny

I'll believe pizzagate before I'll believe Russian Hacking

Do you have children? I'm guessing no. You sound like you're single and, at most, 20.

that's the best you have?!! KYS

Nice dis-info faggot

That is because you are retarded m8.

>a pizza shop in DC

Literally just a distraction from the larger story. Just watch the recent Dr. Phil.

Didn't we make that up? I honestly can't keep track of who's jewing who anymore.

Pizzagate seems like a lot of BS to me, and don't even get me started about "spirit cooking". Podesta is dirty though, just in other ways. He has some shady luggage buried that needs to be unearthed.

I dont know these anti semitic nazis believe everything oy vey. Nobody is raping your children goy

I got no clue how that dr phil was allowed to air if its real, wtf

Far more direct evidence for child sex trafficking by elites.

Who is Dennis Hastert?

who the fuck names their friend(s): friend

thats like the shittiest attempt at damage control

I do. theres some sensationalism but that Mccan girls kidnappers are definitely the Podesta bros, and that one email about playing dominoes better on cheese or pasta is definitely code speak.

nothing to see here

move on

It showed up immediately after it became apparent Hillary would lose. We know she has a paid internet troll army (ctr) and they kept working. We know the army was led by David Brock, we know alefantis was his ex boyfriend and blackmailed David for $850k. Pizzagate was the way for Brock to get him back, and at the same time, discredit people on Trump's side. Or, maybe alefantis was in on it, and played along because everyone who ate there, ie politicians, was already in the know too. Just gotta slip him some tax dollars, no problem.

Any time I said that though, I got called a pedophile.

So, that's what I honestly think, OP. It's not real. Pizzagate was a weapon used against the American people.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking retards.

I believe it, agent 00345

you can now log me in your database at bluffdale
you fucking scumbag

It's true but the shills keep shilling

That's not the claim and it has never been the claim. That is the line being parroted by people who want to discredit Pedogate as ridiculous to normies. It's much bigger than that.

Haha good shit..

. 《=== Nice try FBI

I don't think it was apparent that Hillary would lose at any point during the election. And I thought this Pizzagate thing came out not long after the email leaks.

My 2yo is a Fucking genius.
Counts to 30, counts to 20 in Spanish, knows his abcs(backwards too)
Colors , shapes and comprehends situations and conversations.
Get fucked world, my son will be President and we Will Keep America Thriving.

What's pizza Gate?

It might have been 3 days before the election, that's what I remember. It started right when another shilling campaign had just ended, that's what I remember. It felt like badselfeater, at the beginning at least.

The emails made way less sense than that text and you know it. Besides, it's not just the emails. The emails were only the glimmer that caught everyone's attention and inspired us to dig deeper. This shit goes deep and wide. Remember this angle?

Get him reading before he starts school, best boost I ever got. Animal books are awesome.

pizzagate has been proven by alex jones. it's a fact.

I suspect it is likely, but I don't believe things without proof

Fucking edgy globalists are scared. Feeling edgy still? You will be hunted down.

everyone whos not a reddit shill

wait is this about james alefantis being the son of baroness philippine rothschild

wtf is this infographic trying to argue? Can't make much sense of it.

I don't care enough to jump into conspiracy trains, but I never completely wave them off either. Too many actual conspiracies having ended up being true.

pizzagate has a chance of 95% of being real for me

its just too spoopy, with all the """art""" and shit

An international pedophile ring unearthed in John Podesta's emails

thats retarded

>but I don't believe things without proof
cuck. You shills are getting worse everyday.

>You will be hunted down.

speaking of edgy..

correct, its getting shilly in here, grab a coat

WHATS PIZZAGATE?

some flat earth tier fucking retard bullshit, aka, something you believe is real if you're an idiot

The talk about coded language in the emails started sometime around October, it was weeks before the actual election.

>"s-shill reeeeeeeeee shill"

how do those Sup Forums brand blue pills taste?

Has anyone seen that new Gorillaz music video? Saturnz Barz? Call me crazy, but something about it is unsettling to me.

You just had to throw Alex Jones name in there to discredit pizzagate damn you like some kinda strategic genius, Boy the agency sure taught you straight by the book C cough I cough cough A

Get Berenstain Bears books.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=5qJp6xlKEug

Of the people who say they believe in pizzagate:
>5% are honestly convinced this is a thing.
>10% don't have serious opinions but accept it as fact due to their choice of news source.
>15% don't put serious stock in it but see it as an easy way to attack the left and espouse it for that.
>20% are convinced there is something shady and the argument already in place is as good as any right now.
>20% believe the whole thing is a hoax and lie to fit in like they're some sort of weird double agents.
>30% don't beleive but say they do "for the memes". The majority of this group migrated here from reddit.

there are lots of politicians and corrupt rich freaks that run in the same DC crowd, their businesses and politics interlink and their habits run to pedophilia, some for perversion, some for political/business/social blackmail.
They include many identities in the clinton, dnc, and podesta emails, including david brock, the podestas, the clintons, obama surrogates, possibly obama himself, and many donors, and one pizza shop douche bag who happens to be gay and post cryptic bad taste pictures of himself with other people's toddlers. That's James Alefantis.

All that is kind of a mouthful to spit out at once so we say "pizzagate" rather than tell the whole story. Understood?

are you retarded? Alex Jones is the only credible journalist left in america after Milo outed himself as a pedophile. He was the only journalist to be brave enough to report on hillary's sulphur smell, proving shes an actual demon.

like your big fat sweaty mama, alefantis is a rothschild

Fuck you fucking niggercock cocksucking fagtard fucker nugget shit fuck

Let's be honest here. The majority of the believers is the third option, hatred of the left.

That is the reason 2/3 of this board even operates. That is the reason people support Assad, Putin, and Trump is because they hate the left but can't find any better alternatives.

CIA told ya so!

Pizzagate is very, very real. However it's important to focus on one issue at a time, branching off into other businessess that may or may not be completely innocent when you're on a paranoid high will only damage your credibility.
John Podesta is a rapist pedophile who regularly rapes children, of this I have no doubt.
The McCann link I am not so sure about, seems coincidental.

I believe there are child sex incidents among the elite, but I don't believe that podestas emails had anything to do with it.

>pedophile ring being run out of a pizza shop
How did this part start anyways?
I remember people discussing wikileaks emails with weird code language, and how Hillary was personally involved with the Laura Silsby case, but I never caught how it jumped to a Pizza shop in DC being a brothel for pedos.

I don't believe in the rape dungeon under a Pizza Parlor part, but I think it is quite possible that there is a political Pedophile ring going on.
And I do think if it exist, that Anthony Weiner, the Clintons, and John Pedesta play a role in it.

I love Alex Jones I'm a big fan many leftist scum toss his name around as a tinfoil hat wearer when in fact most everything he has reported on has later been found true.

everyone but james alefantis, cuz his mom is baroness philippine rothschild

A question: would this be a story if it were any other republican in the White House?

btfo'd

Pedorings have been shown to exist, why would anyone pretend someone believing in it has to be out of their mind?

Because unfortunately if something even remotely reasonable gets posted, there are always those so unbelievably retarded who will make it even more extreme because they are tinfoil mongoloids.

WHAT THE FUCK IS A PIZZAGATE REEEEEEE IVE ASKED 3 TIMES

I think it was because Alefantis contributed to Hillary's campaign/hosted fundraisers or something like that. The Pizzagate stuff started like the week before the election at the same time as spirit cooking etc. Trumpshills were throwing everything they had out and seeing what would stick.

he's never lied in his entire life. he's fighting big journalism along with trump.

out, newfag.