WHITE PEOPLE ARE KIDNAPPING BLACK GIRLS AND DRAINING THEIR MELANIN

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2016-05-melanin-great-batteries.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would anyone want to devolve? Niggers really give their melanin meme too much credit, whites have melanin too, just a different shade.

I never got why all these nigger supremacists think melanin is a good think

>stealing their organs
um, no, sweetie, even if we did we don't want your AIDs

The foolish negroes. You need to drink the blood of Aryans in order to retain ones youth.

>White people think black people are disposable

Well... she's got a point there.

and that is only working if you are Anglo

Post more sneks

I actually have no word for this level of stupidity..

It converts cosmic energy into knowledge molecules, user

Scientists found that some of the compounds tat make up melanin have some novel semi-conductor properties. This is pretty cool because organic semi-conductors are pretty fucking nifty.

Well, Blacks being Blacks immediately spun this into some bizarre conspiracy theory about the cops killing them to steal their melanin. Mind you, the human body contains less than 10 grams of melanin in it and only a minority of the compounds that make up melanin act as organic semi-conductors making nigger harvesting MORE costly than synthesizing the actual compounds.

>you get a new heart
>its a niggers

Did someone say "Nigger hate thread"?

Try nigger. It often works.

user said sneks, not bad pussy

Melanin, that black gold, the secret motive behind all wars. Control of this vital resource has driven global politics since the times of ancient Kangs.

Replace white with jew. Replace melanin with blood.

So this is the rich African culture I've heard so much about.

PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS

The niggs are the Spice.

Photo of one of the victims

Let's just kick the "sun gazing" meme into high gear so all these kang dindus go blind already.

Why the fuck is he biting that cow pussy for?

A time honored KANG tradition.

Hmmmmmm

Trump and Bannon are drinking their blood, Countess Bathory style

This, they are becoming increasingly brazen.

This guy's about 20 melanins. The highest I've ever seen. I wish I could catch him.

licorice is made of black people

no wonder it tastes so bad

SHUT IT DOWN

THEYRE ON TO US

she's right you know. Here is a white man on melanin. Not even once.

DELET THIS

is this a troll account by one of you guys?

Yeah, I'm sure they want aids.

Wow. He's so black he got asylum before he asked for it.

AY HOL UP

THEY BE STEALIN OUR WATERMELANIN

yeah check out tags like #kemet #hotep #woke #melanin #cosmicmelanin on instagram or facebook for nonstop laughs... most of them unironically believe cosmological "dark matter" is actually melanin and they have the ability to channel their niggerliness to bend the fabric of the universe

No, this is a wewuz account.
They believe this shit when they read a fb post or see an arranged pic of something

Foh W/ Dat Racist Wypipo Tricknology Myth, Black Men (A.K.A. Kings & Gods), The Average Sized Black Adult Has $31,000,000 (Millions) Worth Of Melanin In Them... And You Wonder Why The Vicious Cavebeasts Want Us Dead?

Poetry.

Well, (((white people))) have been known to traffic in organs...

>there are 453.592 grams in a pound

Nigger math

turns out people with a lot of melanin actually have a measurably lower rate of dementia. melanin is a passable chelation agent, which removes metals, which seems to lower the chance of amyloid plaques forming in the brain, & therefore lowers the chance of dementia

this is solid science, the only fuzzy bit is we aren't sure exactly how aluminum contributes to mental deterioration, but otherwise it's established.

not that interesting, scientifically solid stuff like this will ever be passed around

>Cops shoot blacks to steal their melanin.

>blood flows through skin cells

>They believe this shit when they read a fb post or see an arranged pic of something
lel yup

he's eating its ass for nutrients

"WE"

We vampires now.

>COOHN

A nigger I used to work with believes this stuff and obsesses over it.

They're really insane, and don't belong in society.

In reality I bet 90% of those girls ran off with some nigger to pimp them out until they're too busted to use anymore.

too bad it doesn't turn cosmic energy into work.

do you think the jews ever wonder what exactly they have created?

IT'S SHAUN KING

>nick yourself
>it bleeds
Wow

>It converts cosmic energy into knowledge molecules, user
Nah, it converts cosmic energy into looting & rape.

>What the fuck are these idiots even thinking , how could anyone be this stupid
>anyways back to pizzagate

wtf is going on here? Why is that animal hurting the baby?

wait I'm confused
there aren't 453.592 grams in a pound?
isn't that literally just actual math?

Man, I want to laugh at this but I'm studying physics in universality and it makes me so fucking mad that people are this retarded.

being a father, stuff like this sickens me. if anyone hurt my children, they'd end up 6 feet under. i hope that poor kid was taken away and those arseholes wound up in jail forever.

okay

Bitches don't know bout my melanotan II

SHE FOUND OUT WHAT DO WE NOW Sup Forums?

Are they basically trying to blood libel white people? If you don't know what a blood libel is please Google it because I'm not sure whether this is funny or disturbing.

>WHITE PEOPLE ARE KIDNAPPING BLACK GIRLS AND DRAINING THEIR MELANIN

Its true!

wtf i hate trump now

Actually, I'd gladly harvest some niglets to make breakthrough patents while researching on next-gen batteries

link related
phys.org/news/2016-05-melanin-great-batteries.html

See this is why "Get Out" was a bad idea, people are going to take it literally.

>blood libel
Except that it's not libel at all. Eastern jews really did ritually murder Christians.

Do you know how much 1gram of bone marrow is worth? What about a kidney or heart? How much is a square foot of skin worth? Even most white people are worth more dead than alive

That nigger is one of the most unstable cunts I've ever seen in a developed country

yurotrash uses the comma in place of a dot, and the dot in place of a comma, so his yurobrain got confused. don't worry about his post

Please don't compare actual historical events with nigger stupidity

>hate niggers
>want to look like a nigger

choose one

if this were true, then why can albino black people in africa sell their body parts for money?
and why do white people get kidnapped for their body parts in certain areas of africa?

really activates them almonds

>Europeans are mutants
I'm fine with this.

Jews did kidnap a couple of young girls from my great-grandmother's village. A bunch of rich Jews also raped and impregnated several women in the neighboring village. It is a shame that these stories have been largely suppressed and everyone who could tell them has died out.

Not even animals are that fucked up.

>
did she assume ALL "whites" are exatcly like that? what a fucking racist. i will never check her tweets again

she can go talk to neonazis since her ideology is the same but in reverse. Why are black girls so ignorant and offensive online? What the fuck is their problem?

Being a negro doesnt give you special rights just treat people like you want to be treated and the way I see it you want someone to call you all just niggers who steal and rape coz you like stereotypes my black girl

Literally melanin only gives you a faster reaction speed its basically not really useful same goes for no melanin why even give a shit it doesnt give anyone magical powers

Why are they holding microphones up to a statue?

Thats snek is hot as fuck moar please