Pv = nrT is the only proof one needs that global warming is real

Pv = nrT is the only proof one needs that global warming is real.

How am I wrong Sup Forums?

T = nR/Pv, with n --> infinity implies T will increase without bound since P and V are constant.

Why do conservatives not understand basic chemistry?

is this pic real?

You are a retarded niggerfaggot

n = number of moles of gas

n is not infinite. There is a finite number of moles in our atmosphere.

>n--> infinity

kiketrails

Why not R --> infty ?

7584-327T+57849GJKRGRE+===++789057FHREBGIWER
Why can't you into logic user?

thicccc

>P and V are constant.

Why do you think that?

R is the constant you dummy

the atmosphere is an open system

the lighter elements like helium and hydrogen are thought to lost to space

>you dummy

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby boy.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

You mean physics and mathematics.

>expand stratosphere and so V
>solved

Pretty sure Perfect Gas Law is also a chem thing. At least they taught it to me in chem class.

So you just took your second general chem exam and finished chapter 4 in the 3rd or 4th edition of Tro's, Chemistry: A molecular approach, didnt you?

that's because it's useful for determining the number of moles for a given volume

hi will

>Tro's Chemistry: A molecular approach

fuck I remember that book

>n = infinity

your use of models assumes the added heat from global warming is due to the increased frequency of colisions between gas particles in a closed space. not quite our atmosphere as it has pressure gradients and the added energy to the system is from the sun, not the statistical fact that more particles are in the system.

He's implying that more moles means that the temperature goes up.
Retard, manipulated the equation wrong. Even if you did get it right, the atmosphere is not a closed system and its pressure and volume are not constant. The law also only applies accurately to ideal gases, and closely to gases at high temperatures and low pressures, and only low pressure applies to our atmosphere.
t. college level gen chem.

no , burning hydrocarbons and other fuels that contain carbon you are increasing the moles
e.g.
CH4 + 2 O2 → CO2 + 2 H2O.
2 moles 3 moles
>omg world going to end
i'm not worried tho
mass is same, so atmosphere will expand if need be (world not in a bottle).
plus the h2o can condense to liquid, the co2 can react and be taken up again, etc.

The gas law argument is a fool's argument.

nobody noticed that OP it a retard and nR goes on the bottom

what a fucking retard

just wanted to point out your retardation:

if P and V are both constant as you stated, then you have
>>n*r*T = constant
r is also a constant, which means that increasing n can only lead to decreasing T in order to satisfy P * V = constant.

in other words, you are fucking retarded.

Are you saying that everyone should follow a steriotype instead of being able to choose what we want to think, that would be like saying a meat eater dont care about animal rights and only vegans do

Boyle's Law... also known as the IDEAL gas law.
OP, you dumb high schooler, this only applies for IDEAL situations, that do NOT exist in this world.

This is why your shit-tier level of understanding Rydberg is going to land you a job at the bridge.

The ACTUAL formula you should be using is called :

ba dum dum dum

Bernoulli's Principle

Nigga how the fuck is volume constant? The atmosphere will just grow in radius with more gas which will then diffuse into space.

>implying the government isnt increasing the temp to change the number of moles in the atmosphere
Its all fun and games until there's no more oxogen

braaaaap