Multi-ethnic societies will never wor-

>Multi-ethnic societies will never wor-

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1GoAfHIgBVk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY
slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NYC is heavily segregated though.

vocaroo.com/i/s1GoAfHIgBVk

>A city where the catastrophic crime rate only went down to tolerable levels due to racial profiling done by police

Really gets my noggin' joggin'

>zoom in
>enhance

Have you ever been to New York Ahmed? Whites live in the rich part and niggers run wild in the ghetto, just like in every major city in the US

You don't live in New York, every neighborhood is segregated we just don't say shit when we all have to co-mingle on the subway.

-k

I take it you've never been to NYC. It is by far one of the most segregated cities in the entire country, and the schools are even more so. The only reason it somewhat works now is because the NYPD is a fucking army and has 1.5 times the amount of officers than the FBI does nationwide.

The entire city has also priced out poor people. The only poor parts of NYC now are housing projects. It is literally a city for wealthy liberals after they pushed all the minorities out.

Samantha Bee flipped a ducking shot because the city wanted to put a black school from Harlem and her kids school from the upper west side together and she went nuts, because she and all the other liberal dicksucks in that city are hypocrits.

So, in short, OP is a massive fag

t. unwilling new yorker

doesnt nyc have billions in debt?

/thread

Because the segregation took 200 of years and wasn't forced by the government.

This this this.

Even blacks are complaining harlem's being overrun.

New York is a shit hole, The only reason it was even walkable in the past was because Juliani set up laws that kept dindus out of the tourist and white areas. Now that commie fuck De' Blasio is in office there are beggars in the streets, murder has gone up, and dindus and Mexicans rob tourists. That's why i left Queens and live in a nice white suburb in New Jersey now.

it has no crime

The Dominican gangs are BTFO of the Black American gangs in Manhattan. So bad many Blacks are moving to Newark.

NYC is segregated both racially and economically. And it requires a standing army of police to maintain the peace anyway. And it's infested with rats. Seriously, look it up.

Newark is an even worse shit hole desu. I used to work there, people sold crack outside the police department.

This is actually mostly true. I live there. One exception is that while residential nabes offer a lot of segregation, social spaces are generally mixed with the exception of .01% hideouts and fried chicken corner stores. Even fancy places like the plaza and bars/clubs of all types of music are pretty mixed. A lot of the segregated nabes exist out of necessity because of language restrictions.

I live in NYC and the only parts that are multicultural are the rich areas (Manhattan).

The rest is heavily segregated by race/class. POC have been pushed further and further out into poorer neighborhoods as dickholes with colorful scarves and beard oils move into queens.

So yeah the bars have a lot of different folks and the falafel place is next to a sushi bar downtown. But when everyone goes home, they're more or less looking a lot like their neighbors (UNLESS they're rich)

Yeah Newark is like they took the shittiest parts of New York City and moved them to New Jersey.

>no crime in nyc
what?

Not just the immigrant areas, the black ones too.

Pretty low crime compared to a major American city or it used to be.

Fuckin lol'd

NYC in the 90s was a lot nicer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY

Most violent crime has been falling steadily, and just last year it hit an all time low for shooting incidents.

But certain violent crimes like rape have started to creep back up, but nothing like pre-jules.

this

Did you know Manhattan and Brooklyn are actually getting whiter.

SEGREATION

City known for crime throughout the world, and now school standards have to drop as "minority teachers," can't pass the tests needed to become teachers in the first place. White people should be the vast majority in white nations, so help to make Sweden homogeneous again, by going home.

Except it isn't you fucking retard. It's literally one of the most segregated city.

Why do you suppose the elite classes of the western world preach diversity, yet actively fight against it in their gated communities?

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

NYC just barely avoided becoming Philadelphia or Baltimore because the white population sort of banded together during election time and installed kosher-fascist mayors.

Should also mention that the NYPD is massive and NYC has a pretty large and stubborn White population.

I'd love a place off Brooklyn's Manhattan Ave it's the real New York to me.

This time next year Rodney...

I live in Manhattan, you idiot.

It has a lot of problems-- basically, the only reason NYC i not Chicago at this point is because of all the taxes the financial industry generates. They leave, and this city is fucked.

>implying women don't enjoy rape

gtfo nigger

New York is a shithole.

Fucking Hipsterfag

Why don't you go live up with your own kind in Riverdale NYC filled to the brim with Irish families, or in Yonkers Ave/Mount Vernon.

even the chinese in New york are violent lol

No its because your police have the funding to attempt to stop another 9/11.

user you shouldn't be talking about shitholes.

its bait holy shit insulting op after falling this hard for the bait is cringe

New york was multicultural as in different European cultures made the place

Not pooinloos and chinks who started coming a few decades ago

Isnt that a rich area?

exactly. north america's largest police force, never forced schools to integrate....so really, its not really as liberal as people think. its just got a fuck ton of people from all over the world. also, its got tons of middle class immigrants. immigrants that successfully make it out of their country of their of accord are the ones we want. not war refugees who are fucked up and broke...

Because fuck them. I wouldn't have a place in NYC and want to associate with Irish wannabe's, I wouldn't wan to live there all the time it would be let to students most of the year. Anyway enough of my dreams of being rich.

After having lived in NYC for 14 years, I can tell you that it's a super segregated city, every ethnicity and religion has its own spot and coming in from another country to "your own" quarter, it's practically like you've never left. Signs, stores, the language of the people you hear on the street, you can cross a few avenues and practically be in another country in terms of the surrounding culture. This is why it works, and it's the only way it can work, it's not a fault or a bad thing that the city is divvied up like this, because you can choose for yourself who you want to mingle with in your surroundings.

Yeah, most Irish people in NYC are well off. Riverdale is literally rich territory where the Kennedy's once dwelled and had a mansion, and two of the top highschools in NYC reside Fieldston and Horace Mann.

Mount Vernon is pretty expensive too.