cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
youtube.com/watch?v=g0OgoySjNCM
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/845646761704243200
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is a woovement

No Awoos.

Awooo~

Trump is business savvy and a brilliant marketer first - new politician second. The first big political initiative for every admin is usually the hardest because its where the rubber meets the road, and uncertainty about where everyone stands.

I'm trying to look at how Trump will go forward by how looking back at his business career and books (read all but I think 1 over the years). Rhetoric aside, he is very consistent in how he conducts his business.

We wants to reward loyalty and avenge disloyalty. He is open to making deals - 50% is better than 0%. Most importantly, in his business dealing, though it may come as a shock to some, he is a long-term strategist. The 100-day list of goals is a shift from what he has done in the past, but he will forgo short-term loss for long-term gain.

We shouldn't be stressing about this so much - and trying to fire or blame people just b/c of this. The war will be long and hard going, but optimistic outlook.

Goodnight

In case you haven't noticed, there are people here trying to turn us against eachother and the party in general.

The fact of the matter is that the dems are far more unpopular with their base and that they are very divided at the moment, while republicans hold majorities everywhere in government.

Don't fall for it, it is entirely unproductive and useless to fight among ourselves when there is much work to be done in preparing for 2018 and beyond.

THIS IS ABOOBMENT!

AWOO

imgur.com/gallery/UWBFV
imgur.com/gallery/UWBFV

Trump got BTFO with Obamacare hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What a failure of a president he just keeps on failing with EVERYTHING LOL LMAO

tl;dr lol

I'm watching at the 30 minute mark

someone is playing Shadilay loudly

RARE!

Why the fuck do people
A) believe this dumb larper (from GAs "15th district")
B) bother up make an account of a made up congressman

As you noticed, shills are hard at work today and everyday.

They seem to forget that the left is watching the most powerful republican legislature ever and in 2018 they will have over 20 senators at the chopping block vs. 8 from the republican side.

Here is my answer: to rub salt on their wounds and remind them of who has all the power

Isn't it sad that Trump detractors like the shills in this very thread have nothing else left but fortune telling and wishing for him to failure?

Think about it: for this whole campaign those guys at least had hope

> polls were at their side
> media was at their side
> betting houses were at their side
> pollsters were at their side
> celebrities were at their side

And yet, their side (meaning the anti trump side) lost and lost big.

Trump now has

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

And now here they are: fortune telling

> Trump won't such and such
> Senate won't confirm such and such
> Congress won't pass such and such

And every step of the way, much like in the election, they get proved wrong by the facts on the ground (when Trump delivers) and then they move the next fortune telling and the next wish for things to go wrong

It is sad, really. Most of the people on this board and on this general are having the time of their lives and their presence here makes them even happier for knowing someone on the other side is here to witness it

Shills: I salute you. Keep it up tho, I'm saving this text as pasta (so I can repost it often) and let what I just said sink in.

> you have no hope left other than wishing for other people failure.
> you have no power and no hope

Think about it

Why is it always
>A FUCKING LEAF
lads?

People are gonna forget about this healthcare shit in a two weeks when they're busy arguing over taxes or something else

Pic related

Are you going to sleep Australia?
Please keep in mind that it is only 5.5 burgers to Judge Jeanine

>In case you haven't noticed, there are people here trying to turn us against eachothe

Yeah, that's what all the Freedom Caucus whining is about.

Awoo?

Don't give (you)s to such poor and obvious bait. you encourage such trash when you do so.

>tfw anti-trump and anti-anime slaves are still here

>Oh boy, it's another "if the party in power lets things go to shit they'll blame the party out of power" post.
I think it is foolish to assume the Democrats won't get fairly significant flak from Obamacare going to shit because the DEMS PASSED IT INTO LAW. They started the fire and the Repubs failed to put it out. People can clearly and easily see that.
Saying it is an "x" kind of post doesn't refute anything I'm saying. Would you like to do that or just shitpost?

I won't miss it

>ha ha Trump didn't really want pass the bill
>he only sent his VP and his HHS Secretary to persuade the Freedom Caucus to vote on it
>he only hates the Freedom Caucus and plans revenge on them

I'm sure Trump wanted his first major legislative action to end in failure to get a Paul Ryan.

When will people stop being delusional and realize what the Freedom Caucus are doing?

NEWLY UPDATED:
>[X]Defeated Hillary easily
>[X]Laughed at delusional recount attempts
>[X]Laughed at delusional electoral coup attempts
>[X]Trump inaugurated as expected
>[X]Sharp increase in transgender suicide rate
>[X]Laughed at delusional children in pink hats
>[X]Laughed as said delusion children were arrested and sentenced to felony rioting, ruining their entire lives in their mid 20's over nothing
>[X]Revealed Sessions had no ties to Russia
>[X]Forced Sessions confirmation
>[X]Forced DeVos confirmation
>[X]Cucked Obamacare
>[X]Baited NYT into publishing lies about President Trump without proof
>[X]Secured wall funding
>[X]Democrats caught lying about Russian collusion
>[X]Wiretapping claims proven true
>[X]HWNDU divided
--->YOU ARE HERE[ ]Paul Ryan's career ended
>[ ]Gorsuch Confirmed
>[ ]Implement tax cuts for the middle class
>[ ]SCOTUS rules in favor of Muslim ban
>[ ]Wide ranging investigation into DNC/Soros collusion
>[ ]Wall built
>[ ]Full tax returns released, are totally clean
>[ ]First manned mission to Mars
>[ ]Bipartisan support for the reelection of President Trump
>[ ]President Trump serves 8+ years without being impeached
>[ ]Democrat leaders tried for Treason
>[ ]Imprisoned
>[ ]All die alone, poor, and disgraced in Prison
>[ ]Leftists are socially ostracized and humiliated for their delusional and childish beliefs
>[ ]President Donald Trump leads the nation into a new age of wealth and prosperity
>[ ]President Donald J. Trump immortalized on Mt. Rushmore

BATTLE ALERT TODAY

Is it true that Obama is on vacation right now and that he's in a country that doesn't have an extradition agreement with the US?

No one will care at the end of this week. Rome wasn't built in a day, and things fail sometimes. If people gave up after the first thing failed they'd get nowhere.

Is there a livestream of the philly march anywhere or is it over?

In case this is news for you, the healthcare bill put forward by Ryan was not popular here and we supported people like Rand before we did Trump.

It is natural that we are not upset whatsoever that Ryan's bill could not muster support with actual conservatives.

>it's Paul Ryan shilling again

Jesus Christ, fuck off already. How long can you keep spamming copypasta?

Don't forget
>SPACE MARINES FOUNDED

FUCK ISLAM
FUCK MUSLIMS

Is this the ultimate redpill

agreed. it should be looked at as a huge plus that he was willing to walk away from a bad deal. how many fucking times over the past 20 years have it been the exact opposite of that? countless. they always act like they've been backed into a corner and have no choice but to pass/sign legislation that no one wants except leadership. it's a new age.

Yes Awooo~

Good

Hell, if Democrats were capable of long term planning they could've voted for Ryancare since it was basically 80% Obamacare anyways. But they've chosen to keep defending Obamacare for some reason.

Here is the list of candidates for 2018

tl;dr: Democrats have 23 senators up on the chopping block, with 2 Independent and only 8 republicans.

> At the absolute worst case scenario (all republicans lose their seats) democrats achieve a 54-2-44 majority, barely over what republicans have now.
> At the absolute best case scenario democrats lose all 23 seats plus the 2 independent and we are left with a 77-23 majority for the republicans
> my estimate is that democrats lose at least 6 seats, that republicans will have to defend vigorously AZ and NV and that Angus and Manchin may flip to R. Not too far from a majority

Democrat

> Dianne Feinstein (California, since 1992)
> Tom Carper (Delaware, since 2000)
> Bill Nelson (Florida, since 2000)
> Debbie Stabenow (Michigan, since 2000)
> Maria Cantwell (Washington, since 2000)
> Ben Cardin (Maryland, since 2006)
> Amy Klobuchar (Minnesota, since 2006)
> Claire McCaskill (Missouri, since 2006)
> Jon Tester (Montana, since 2006)
> Sherrod Brown (Ohio, since 2006)
> Bob Casey (Pennsylvania, since 2006)
> Sheldon Whitehouse (Rhode Island, since 2006)
> Bob Menendez (New Jersey, since 2006)
> Kirsten Gillibrand (New York, since 2009)
> Joe Manchin (West Virginia, since 2010)
> Chris Murphy (Connecticut, since 2012)
> Mazie Hirono (Hawaii, since 2012)
> Joe Donnelly (Indiana, since 2012)
> Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts, since 2012)
> Martin Heinrich (New Mexico, since 2012)
> Heidi Heitkamp (North Dakota, since 2012)
> Tim Kaine (Virginia, since 2012)
> Tammy Baldwin (Wisconsin, since 2012)

Independent

> Bernie Sanders (Vermont, since 2006)
> Angus King (Maine, since 2012)

Republican

> Orrin Hatch (Utah, since 1976)
> Bob Corker (Tennessee, since 2006)
> Roger Wicker (Mississippi, since 2007)
> John Barrasso (Wyoming, since 2007)
> Dean Heller (Nevada, since 2011)
> Jeff Flake (Arizona, since 2012)
> Deb Fischer (Nebraska, since 2012)
> Ted Cruz (Texas, since 2012)

What do you guys think? Shills don't seem to get 23 v 8

How much do the Koch Brother pay you to protect the Freedom Caucus?

They're like Turks except instead of raping women they annoy us. Be glad there's an ocean to keep you safe from the leafy menace.

>When will people stop being delusional and realize what the Freedom Caucus are doing?

when they don't support tax reform because it doesn't cut taxes enough
when they don't vote to raise the debt ceiling because the budget hasn't been balanced

The bling of white culture

topkek

Alright, this is just a bot spamming bullshit. Filtered.

Fun fact. It's Greek Independence Day.

>implying they won't try to shoehorn clinton again unless she's in jail or dead

Neat awoo

why do people use so many tabs?

can i get an answer im in an argument with a lib rn

>I think it is foolish to assume the Democrats won't get fairly significant flak from Obamacare going to shit because the DEMS PASSED IT INTO LAW.

So what? In case you've missed it, Obamacare is more popular than ever and the people who could have gotten rid of it just shit themselves. I think banking on the hope that people are pissed at Democrats in 2018 for their premiums and not Republicans is wishful thinking.

This. Now we'll get a "compromise" that's 110% Obamacare while we wait until the next Democrat President gives us single payer.

>But they've chosen to keep defending Obamacare for some reason.
The primary reason is once passed into law, Ryancare could be amended more easily so they'd lose a lot of control on the situation.

Now tell me which of those seats are contested retard? Only 8 Republican seats are

DESIGNATED

2020 is dems only shot.
These are the senators that will be on the chopping block at the same time Trump is running for reelection in 2020

Democrats

> Jack Reed (Rhode Island, since 1996)
> Dick Durbin (Illinois, since 1996)
> Al Franken (Minnesota, since 2008)
> Jeanne Shaheen (New Hampshire, since 2008)
> Tom Udall (New Mexico, since 2008)
> Jeff Merkley (Oregon, since 2008)
> Mark Warner (Virginia, since 2008)
> Chris Coons (Delaware, since 2010)
> Ed Markey (Massachusetts, since 2013)
> Cory Booker (New Jersey, since 2013)
> Gary Peters (Michigan, since 2014)

Republicans

> Thad Cochran (Mississippi, since 1978)
> Mitch McConnell (Kentucky, since 1984)
> Jim Inhofe (Oklahoma, since 1994)
> Pat Roberts (Kansas, since 1996)
> Susan Collins (Maine, since 1996)
> Mike Enzi (Wyoming, since 1996)
> Lindsey Graham (South Carolina, since 2002)
> Lamar Alexander (Tennessee, since 2002)
> John Cornyn (Texas, since 2002)
> Jim Risch (Idaho, since 2008)
> Dan Sullivan /Alaska, since 2014)
> Tom Cotton (Arkansas, since 2014)
> Cory Gardner (Colorado, since 2014)
> David Perdue (Georgia, since 2014)
> Joni Ernst (Iowa, since 2014)
> Bill Cassidy (Louisiana, since 2014)
> Steve Daines (Montana, since 2014)
> Ben Sasse (Nebraska, since 2014)
> Thom Tillis (North Carolina, since 2014)
> Mike Rounds (South Dakota, since 2014)
> Shelley Moore Capito (West Virginia, since 2014)
> Luther Strange (Alabama, since 2017)

Pic related. What is your take on it guys?

IMO if it plays like it should democrats could have trouble in MN, NH, NM, MI while republicans in CO, IA and NC

The rest should be pretty safe because of seniority of the senator or lean of the state

Now Lindsey Graham is fucked because he will be campaigning for reelection at the same time of Trump and, going by what Trump did in OH he could pretty much get primaried

Also assuming 2018 keeps the senate it doesn't seem like they would lose it in 2020 meaning Trump could have both houses both terms.

Couple of different Sup Forums threads and images, some google drive documents, job applications, and youtube

such a beautiful moment

>The resist party has to go home earlier or their parents will scold them

AWOOVEMENT!

He's in Tahiti.

thepointsguy.com/2017/03/president-obama-vacation-continues/

it almost looks like he did it on purpose. high risk shitting either way.

I get that their own base would probably disown them for passing Ryancare anyways (although I don't think it would've made it through the senate regardless) but a lot more people are going to be fucking mad about Obamacare as it continues its death spiral.

That is false as well though, most of the 8 seats up for grabs are deep deep red.

There is no shot for dems to do anything major in 2018. That is a fucking pipe dream.

Is this mural Australian?

Who is hotter, Ivanka or Tiffany?

SPICEY AND TUCKER WHEN?

>House.
>All of them

I can do this all day. You know there is an archive of this right?

Anyone else see the banner on fox saying at 9PM judge janine new wiretap info???

then there is Trumps tweet.

>the next Democrat President

I just move all my streaming tabs to a second window and watch them on splitscreen.

Yep, based Aussie shitpost IRL

That's really sad.
I can feel that dudes pain, minus the exploding head part.
>just want to walk around drunk and stumble a bit
>get your head popped like a grape by some other soulless cunt who clearly sees you but doesn't stop because you live in a degenerate third world dump where human life is as valuable as a mosquito

Is something special going to happen during her show?

Lindsey Graham needs to go anyway. The cuckservatives are as much a roadblock as the democrats

Now, since I last made this series of posts many things changed. For starters, Trump is President.

Did you guys notice what techniques they brought to our humble congolese command and control bulletin board?

1) Forum sliding: any given time, specially when there are bad news regarding the democrats or anything at all that goes against their groupthink they they go overboard with it

2) Consensus cracking: see the "I voted for him but those remarks by his cabinet / this temporary setback / this MSM allegation will really get him impeached / such and such should be fired" that people are bringing here. I'm fairly sure the first time it arrive people actually felt the need to believe it but now it is probably just shills shilling shills

3) Topic Dilution: on Sup Forums in general (doubles as sliding): in general, wild gooze chases, on /trumpgen/, gossip, pitting groups against each other.

4) Information collection: seen only rarely in here, "let's make a lions guard for Trump / lets make ANTICOM" and "what would you do if Trump is impeached / is killed". Also "let's access this site / app / plugin for more info". Don't fall for it folks.

5) Anger Trolling: our bread and butter, just see any post with a Finland flag beside it. Actually, it is our main weapon too so it is all fair games in this matter. Just don't answer the trolls.

6) Happened on many boards on Sup Forums when the happening and GG broke out. I don't know about Sup Forums but Sup Forums and Sup Forums, for instance, that's a given. We are not very susceptible, being an anonymous chan anyway but on reddit, oh boy, I wouldn't touch that mess with a 100 feet pole covered in insulant and fire retardant. Social media in general, ever worse. Honestly, a mod got recently fired (in the rwss debacle) for politicising his enforcement of the rules so we are not immune to that either

Stay smart, stay safe, stay beautiful and stay out of trouble.

You cannot get tax reform that without raising the debt ceiling with Obamacare still in place. It is why Trump went for healthcare in the first place, to get rid of the Obamacare taxes and mandates to get the tax baseline down, making it much easier to pass tax reform through reconciliation and not raise the debt ceiling.

If you knew that, you would be pissed off as well.

Congratulations Greece even thou I thought Greece was owned by Germany and to a greater extent EU until their debt is repaid, or Germany/EU don't want to own them anymore.

>Obamacare is more popular than ever and the people who could have gotten rid of it just shit themselves
I don't think Obamacare popularity rise is due to Obamacare being well liked. People still remember the premium rises that were projected and how much it'd screw them, but rather how unpopular Ryancare is. I find it hard to believe that Obamacare popularity rising after Ryancare was announced is a coincident because before Ryancare it was extremely unpopular.

That guy is absolutely based!

The hell is that dude wearing?

Ivanka is sexier, but I feel like Tiffany has a wife look to her. Cute as hell, but not a supermodel

I very rarely ever have something going on youtube that isn't just audio to listen to, so I don't care if I can see it all the time

>being this triggered that I'm multitasking

Allow me to run down the shilling techniques you are seeing today and every day:

The original source is:

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

This text is from 2012 but the concept goes way back. It was one of the first to describe and name most of the techniques shills use to try to either suppress or to outright control internet forums (in all their forms).

Most likely the expression "sliding" comes from this document but the general concept is know from back the newsgroups days.

Shout out to Fravia, the best resource of this kind of knowledge back in the days before google. It will follow this post with a print screen of the text and the text itself, for easy of consumption.

Otherwise just follow the damn link and read it.

> The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

> pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

> COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum..

PERFECT!

>Congratulations Greece even thou I thought Greece was owned by Germany and to a greater extent EU until their debt is repaid,
>Karaiskakis was no less rugged or uneducated than his fellow-soldiers were; yet, even amongst these rugged men, he was notorious for his loose tongue and the brazen torrents of obscenities heuttered. Thus, in late April-earlyMay of 1823, while addressing the messenger of the silihtar* Boda,the Albanian general who was at the time organising a corps of 5000 Moslem Albanians in an Ottoman attack on the Greek forces of central Greece, he said:

>Come on, you shitty Turk... Come on you Jew, you pawn of the gypsies... Fuck your faith and your Mohammed. What did you think, you cuckolds...you should beashamed to ask us sign a treaty with such a shitty Sultan Mahmud. I shit on him and your vezir and that Jew silihtar Boda, the whore.5
youtube.com/watch?v=g0OgoySjNCM
>He says "When I return, I'm going to fuck them (Turks) up."

>Karaiskakis was a legendarily vulgar man. He referenced his cock and balls a lot. In the song there is references to "Violins and drums on my cock." This is because there is a legend that he was literally shot in the crotch and survived and from that point on, he would taunt the Ottomans with his genitals by referring to them in such a way.

SEND IN THE GUARD

I NEED HAPPENINGS

> There are several techniques for the control and manipulation of a internet forum no matter what, or who is on it. We will go over each technique and demonstrate that only a minimal number of operatives can be used to eventually and effectively gain a control of a 'uncontrolled forum.'

> Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

> If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.'

> In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.'

> The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public.

> To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

(continues)

TIFFANY IS HOTTER IVANKA'S AN UGLY KIKE

The fur of a wolfgirl

She is going to put Madcow to shame. He'll be on suicide watch.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/845646761704243200

is she about to show maddow how it's really done?

this is going to be glorious. i can feel it.