oooh kicking off a bit

they just kicked a bit of antifa ass there

... AND ITS GONE

fucking hell periscope sucks

where is huintington beach?

>obese kosher conservatives vs diseased ANTIFA

I don't know who would win

Cali

WTF!?!?!?!?!?! They are killing each other!!!
Please, someone, stop this madness!!!

aah, the belly of the beast

it's as lawless has brazil!

bump

It is man. I'm actually not far from there, like at most 30 minutes. I was debating going, but I know I'll end up in trouble. Fuck, it would be nice to beat the shit out of some antifa aka Mexicans that will show up and start trouble.

actually Orange County, CA (where huntington beach is), is traditionally very conservative voting wise. Dana Rohrabacher territory.

cool

I think they got it covered

not really, Rohrabacher is a cocksucker

the starting point is a 5 minutes walk from my house; luckily they're going the other direction.. if i wasn't watching the ncaa womens tournement, i'd go sock up some stormfags.

should I have heard of him?

Not anymore

He's fine. Pro-pot and pro-Russia.

dem cheating?

so disappointing

No, "business conservatives", social liberals, and immigrants.

no cheating in the state with the largest illegal population?

I work in Irvine, they have protesters outside some Republican's work near the 405 and the 5. Fucking pisses me off every fucking time I see them, so fucking annoying. Here's a pic.

I'm sure there was some cheating, but it's entirely plausible that the deficit was 90% natural. We had two liberals running for senate and older conservatives hated both Trump and Hillary here.

That was back in the good old days when it was still mostly white.

difficult to tell how much cheating though

Very true. A few of us are still based, friends and family. Most liberals out here have no fucking idea about the economy or politics, it's wierd. A lot of us are moving out as well, to Phoenix and Texas tri-state area. Jobs out here sucks, laws suck, criminals get no jail, housing is a fucking mess and taxes are insane. I'm trying to get out again, I miss living in a red state. Moving out to like Chino area isn't bad, but we still get hit with taxes, this place is going to fall hard. It's funny, the class divide is so extreme out here due to liberal ideals but these fucking morons vote anything into law because feels and it ends up fucking us.

lel he's called hotpockets

this q and a with the ginger kike fag is quite good

this. so many people have fled to Arizona.
Orange county is just another liberal stronghold now.

Oh yeah man. It's not talked about much out here, but white flight is going on big time, shit, not just whites just anyone sick of this shit. So many people are leaving but illeagls are coming in that it makes the population growth for the total state stagnant. But again, they just put their head in the sand and ignore.