So we can all agree that this Russia-Trump narrative is bullshit being pushed by the Democrats...

So we can all agree that this Russia-Trump narrative is bullshit being pushed by the Democrats, establishment and Deep State to impeach Trump or make him out to be a traitor since they all wanted Hillary to win

Right?

Yeah. No shit. Nobody who matters believes this.

It would be easier to ignore if he didn't have so many complicated ties to Russia.

Of course

Actually it's a little fishy.

"Where there's smoke there's fire"

>talk to a Russian in your lifetime
>you now have complicated ties with the Russians

Russians aren't even our enemy. They fought with us in WW2

This.

I don't believe Trump is colluding with the Kremlin. But there are connections between him and russia in general that get pointed at as evidence.

Shill here. Yeah it is definitely pushed. All the sketchiness we just pulled out of our asses

I agree but I'm still extreme nervous about all of this because outside of Sup Forums it's very hard to find people that think highly of him or would even entertain this kind of thought for a second.

And Hillary selling uranium to Russia was just a throwaway

FBI has been investigating him since August apparently. You'd think they'd say something by now if there was any proof?

This. It's all just a cover for all shady Russian deals the previous administration did.

It's an age-old Jewish strategy, smear your opponents with crimes you commit.

>billionaire with global business interests becomes President
>fills his Cabinet with other people that fit the exact same description
>could it be possible that there's a conflict of interest between his financial ties with foreign businesses/governments, and his diplomatic duties as Commander in Chief?
What does the word "establishment" mean to you, if you don't see Donald Trump as part of it? Why would you ever trust this guy to care about anyone but himself, when he's been living in the public eye for DECADES with the outspoken goal of making himself as rich as possible? Why would you ever believe he'd become less corrupt with more power?

I still don't get it. I hated Hillary as much as anyone. But why Donald fucking Trump? Why was it him? Why not Ted Cruz, or Rand Paul, or even John Kasich? Why the fuck did you all pick the billionaire New York landlord to fight the cause of the working man?

>trump does business all over the world
>HE DID BUSINESS IN RUSSIA HES A SPY

The dems are pushing Muh Russians narrative because they spent over a billion dollars and now have to blame someone. I hope Hillary runs again in 2020, I wonder what country will be blamed next? :D

his memes were better

you would have had to pay attention to the few republican cycles to understand any of it.

What's the name of the band in your pic?

>Why not Ted Cruz, or Rand Paul, or even John Kasich?
Do you honestly think any of those candidates would've come close to beating Hillary?
Maybe Paul would've had a shot but if Trump never ran it would've come down to Cruz or Kasich and we both know they wouldn't stand a chance against Hillary as they were another Mitt Romney like Republican candidate

Trump is the first outsider to become president since JFK. If you haven't noticed the Bush/Clinton families have had their grip on your country for decades now. Its gotten to the point where only a certain group of individuals who are shills to the Bush Clinton family can be president. Trump was that exception and now the establishment who want to continue on with the same agenda of the previous administrations want him gone.
Trump is already talking about renegotiating NAFTA and has called out global institutions like NATO and the EU, not to mention is cracking down hard on illegal immigration. No other candidate had the balls to do any of that

Exactamundo.

It's a win win. Either he was honest and he tears down the establishment and leads us to prosperity or he evokes the wrath of the vast majority and we do it.

basically, the few cycles since W the GOP has been pushing memes and policies directly contrary to the base's desires.

They'd always say "We'll do it when we get in power" and then the base would dutifully vote them in power and the GOP would immediately do the bidding of their donors and give the same excuse. "We can't do X because we don't have enough power"

All a lie, of course. We recognised the establishment itself was the problem, just like the Berniebros knew on the Dem side.

It would also be easier if Sessions, Manafort, Flynn, Stone, Paige, Kushner and Trump all didn't flat-out lie about their connections with Russia.

Right. So either Trump delivers or the government faces a united anti-government movement the likes of which they've never seen.

What black metal band is this?

Ted Cruz, for all his talk, was nothing more than a stalking horse for Jebbers. A lightning rod for the conservatard vote. Divide and conquer.

Every GOP candidate was a stooge, with Rand being maybe the only exception. They were there to divide and conquer so Jeb would win by default.

No. How many people associated with Trump have to be exposed for Russian ties for you cucks to open your eyes?

>Do you honestly think any of those candidates would've come close to beating Hillary?
I really do, and easily. I think Donald Trump's victory is proof that Hillary was literally unelectable. Am I wrong in thinking that he was kind of a spite-vote for a lot of people? Like, the more dirt the Democrats tried to dig up & exaggerate about him, the more people were like "Fuck you, I'm voting for him anyway"

exactly. burn this fucker down

Dems don't understand that burning down our own party IS the history of the GOP. Dems, being slaves to their tradition, can't fathom that.

As horrible as Hillary was, Trump was still the only candidate hat could've beaten her.
His whole anti-establishment and fuck Washington bit was the thing that made him win all those blue states. Cruz and Kaisch had no fucking personality and were as dry as Mitt Romney who easily lost to Obama despite the fact that Obama's approval rating at the time was below 50%

No.

nobody trusted the sources, so you're not entirely in error. Media dug their own graves during Obama's reign, and you have to be an idiot to listen to the opposing party during an election. Besides, nobody wants a world war with Russia except you guys.

>intelligence workers constantly come out and say Trump has connection to Russia
>Flynn gets kicked out for illegally talking to Russians
>Manafort in connection to Russia
>Sessions was talking to russian ambassadors
>russians hack both dnc and rnc, but somehow only leak dnc emails
>n-no its just the deep state making up conspiracy theories
What exactly has to happen until you admit that Russia had the kind of involvement in US politics that you wouldnt accept from anyone except Israel?

Trump ran as a vintage 80s Democrat. No shit.

It also seems to have been used as the justification for illegal surveillance on Trump.

>So we can all agree that this Russia-Trump narrative is bullshit being pushed by the Democrats, establishment and Deep State to impeach Trump or make him out to be a traitor since they all wanted Hillary to win

>Right?

Yup.

>Look these people were talking to Russian officials. They're all traitors

So we should go back to McCarthyism at this point? Also do you want to go down the fact that Hillary sold uranium to Russia and it was hardly covered by the MSM
It almost seems like this is a smear campaign

Those guys must be heavy as shit
I cant even read their name

THE TIES ARE SO COMPLICATED I CANT EVEN NAME THEM

>It almost seems like this is a smear campaign
>WAAAAHHH I GOT CAUGHT AND IM GETTING PUNISHED
>BUT BUT SHE DID IT TOO WHY ISNT SHE GETTING IN TROUBLE

shut the fuck up and sleep in the bed you made faggot

its an attempt at a coup.

No, the entire security apparatus, as well as spies from other nations, plus all of the press, are all united in a massive conspiracy to make Trump look bad.

You people are fucking ridiculous. Hillary Clinton used a private server and you were accusing her of TREASON. Trump is literally under investigation by the FBI for actual collusion with real foreign agents and you think it's no big deal.

You went from being iconoclastic nazis to boot-licking sycophants for a reality TV star.

I'm aware of the connections, I'm suspicious of a conflict of interest.

I just haven't seen any evidence that "The Russians" actually DID anything to meddle with our election. I certainly haven't seen evidence that Trump or his campaign collaborated with them to do so. If they actually did, that'd be legit treason.

Trump's business interests in Russia are cause for concern, but I'm not going to jump to the conclusion that they conspired to rig the election just because they have other connections.

So far, it's just talk and suspicion. If there's a bombshell to be found, it hasn't surfaced yet. We'll deal with it when we see the evidence.

What will truly convince me Trump has nefarious ties to Russia is if there's wikiweaks dump at the time of the FBI's report of the investigation.

>Hillary Clinton gets CNN questions before debate
>DNC blatantly screws over Sanders at every turn
>Democrats push this Russia-Trump narrative once they realize he has a shot of winning
>Goes nowhere
>Trump wins
>HE COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA. WE DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION
>4 months later
>Literally nothing but hearings without any proof or evidence

The Russia narrative is the Democrats throwing a shitfit, not to mention Hillary was gonna get you involved with a direct confrontation with Russia in Syria.
Don't worry the next Democratic candidate will continue her agenda

I guess it really does just come down to force of personality, then? It does make sense in that context. Trump didn't have much experience with politics or debate, but he's got a great background in entertaining people on television

Maybe democracy really was a mistake. Boring guys like Mitt Romney or John Kasich are ideal Presidents, but they can't work a crowd and drum up support like a charismatic loudmouth does

Hillary's perfidy has been proven. Trump's has not. Its appropriate to support the President and innocent until proven guilty still applies. Unless you're some fake American I guess.

He's doing a far better job than I imagined. The only reason we're aware of him after elections is literally because the media is out to get him. Else everything would be kept under wraps.

It's not being pushed by the democrats. It's being pushed by the media.

The media wants Trump gone because they know Trump hates them more than anything else in this world.

I really struggle to see what exactly we gained from putting Trump in the White House. since he won't be able to lift sanctions.

but then again, Russian have a long history of being taken for a ride by Western carpetbagging weasels.

>Its appropriate to support the President and innocent until proven guilty still applies

And yet you faggots were bringing up Benghazi right up to election night.

I don't even care, I agree with you on most points of actual import, actual policies, but this is embarrassing. The double standard of #PIZZAGATE on one side and "Trump is innocent it's a conspiracy!" on the other is honestly deplorable.

>but he's got a great background in entertaining people on television

U.S presidents winning because of their ecstatic personalities has been around for decades. Just look at Reagan who was a B list actor but was a man the people could unite under or JFK who was very young and considered inexperienced but people still loved him for his endearing speeches and positions.
>Boring guys like Mitt Romney or John Kasich are ideal Presidents
I doubt that. You need a president with charisma to get people behind him

You are speaking to traitors who are the descendants of traitor/failures. None of them will care as long as they can proclaim victory; victory outweighs even destruction to the Confederate brain.

fuck off russian shill

It's still hard to believe that just as we thought we won we really uncovered that the deep state is far more sinister than obama's actual government. It's like no matter what we do, no matter who we elect, democrats are always stronger.

Really Russia's goal was to undermine American trust in democracy and was going to be turned for domestic consumption.

Moscow did not anticipate him actually winning. You are right it does nothing for you which is why the message from Russia got garbled after the election.

It was a gamble, admittedly. We knew Hillary was going to crash and burn the country, if not the planet. There was no other realistic choice.

>Boring guys like Mitt Romney or John Kasich are ideal Presidents
>Politicians that failed in their campaigns to demonstrate leadership qualities are ideal for positions of leadership.

not even close

The Trump Russia Naritive is very real, and the intelligence community has known about it for a year.

Its 5D chess, the neocon financiers, politicians, and military people are sabotaging the democratic process to get a neocon president that wouldn't of been able to win.

The high levels of Russian society is full of sociopaths, the fact Trump has ever done anything personally with them is itself sketchy as fuck. And according to the dossier, the Russian stuff is a ruse for his even worse dealings in the Middle East and Asia.The intelligence community has had everything that they need to impeach him a year ago.

They got him to elect a neocon VP, that's all they needed. They easily threw Clintons campaign off a cliff, and the moment Trump got elected, they've started to carefully and slowly build the ground work for his impeachment.

I'm a Clinton guy because I remember what actually crooked government looks like from Dick Cheney, I remember these people.

Trump ex-campaign chairman Manafort secretly worked for Russian billionaire to 'benefit Putin government,' files show

>I'm a Clinton guy
Oh yeah it shows
The Russia Narrative is going nowhere. They're becoming more desperate to pull out anything that shows Trump talked with some Russians like the big bomb shell about a bunch of Russians running a gambling ring at one of his hotels.

This is nothing more than another Benghazi where they'll be a bunch of court hearings but no action in the end

Benghazi was made up drama though.

There were a dozen embassy attacks under Bush and 60 people died.
It was just politics, because everyone knew Clinton would run for 8 years, and it worked.

You gained not going to war over Syria.
We gained that benefit, too.

Fuck off Turkish cock roach & Fuck Muhammad, fuck turkey it's a waste of good sewage land

>I'm a Clinton guy
>I know crooked

Sort of like how claiming russia controls our governement because of trump, when bush and clinton sold our country to saudi arabia, and also russia in the past? Go fuck yourself faggot.

and then America was in a cold war with them for 50 years nigger leaf

Hillary was beating the Russian war drum since long before the election. They just rolled that into an attack against Trump in an attempt to delegitimize his presidency. From "Russia hacked the election" to "Trump colluding with Russia". Anyone who buys this Russian narrative is completely blue-pilled faggot.

>Clinton Global Initiative/Speech tours were not kickback-laced treason and/or racketeering

No, well mostly no. The IC HAS known about it for some time. But they would not have acted on it if Trump had not attacked them. The same thing, more or less, happened to Nixon. Go after the people that know all your secrets, get btfo.

Care to name any ties to Russia?

>we can all agree
Nice weasel words. Don't out yourself in your first post.

Also, burn in hell. You and your entire family for producing you.

>I'm a Clinton guy because I remember what actually crooked government looks like from Dick Cheney, I remember these people.

This. These high school kids have no memory of how corrupt a truly corrupt administration. We literally started a major war for entirely bogus reasons.

>inb4 Clinton and Syria

You have no memory. That shit does not even come close.

yea you can all agree on that. does it change anything? is it something you can be sure of? what's the difference

HEY CREWFAG

GIVE US IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT TRUMP CONSPIRED WITH THE KREMLIN AND MAYBE WE'LL SHUT UP

NO?

DIDNT THINK SO

Those are lines on a graph senpai. Care to explain what they represent?

hi Amerifat user, learn the flags, ok?

Questions before debate? High treason! Draw and quarter her!

Why should I consider Russia my enemy?

Why shouldn't there be peace between the US and Russia?

How could Russia "influence" an election? By posting dank memes?

Why do war mongering psychopath Democrats want war with Russia so badly?

And then we had a little thing called glasnost you dumb fucking faggot

Hillary did not sell urnanium to anyone. Stop believing fake news and stop making me stick up for this fake ass bitch.

Watergate took well over a year.
Clintons have been investigated for 25 years but I bet you would have no problem with another Clinton investigation

Hillary is all but retired . Get over it already

Accusing opponents of something you are doing is a classic Alinsky tactic...

>Hillary receives millions of dollars from the country that did 9/11
>"nothing to see here"
>a wealthy businessman had contact with an irrelevant country that committed zero act of aggression
>"TREASON!!!11"
the mental gymnastics are real

>DNC blatantly screws over Sanders at every turn

This clown is upset over how a private organization chooses it's candidate all while not even being a member of the organization.
Truly laughable.

shills out in force. hope everyone is capable of researching for themselves. to the people who are aware of what the truth is yet actively conspire to manipulate it. FUCK YOU you pieces of fucking shit.

>intelligence workers constantly come out and say Trump has connection to Russia
Intelligence workers also told us to invade Iraq. You'd be an idiot to believe them without reservations or actual corroborating evidence.

>Flynn gets kicked out for illegally talking to Russians
Prove that Flynn talked to them illegally. (You can't.) He was let go for lying about it.

>Manafort in connection to Russia
Manafort worked for a Russian dude in 2007, whom he is now being sued by. Tony Podesta (brother of Madam President's campaign manager) worked for Russia last year. Hillary Clinton's husband gave a speech to Russian special interests and got half a million dollars. Later, while Hillary was Secretary of State during the Uranium One deal that sold 20% of US uranium production to the Russians, the Clinton Foundation received $$$. MUH RUSSIANS???

>Sessions was talking to russian ambassadors
No shit, Sherlock. All members of the senate have talked to ambassadors. We talk to ambassadors of countries we don't like all the time.

>russians hack both dnc and rnc, but somehow only leak dnc emails
Facts:
1. Crowdstrike, which was hired by the DNC, put together the "muh Russians" report. The FBI never had physical access to the DNC servers. During an interview, the Democratic head of the intelligence committee refused to look into the camera and say that he knew with 100% certainty that Putin was behind the "hack".
2. The Steele dossier was debunked and discredited. The Russian Alfa Bank-Trump server connection was discredited. The Russian hacker theory is running on fumes.
3. An insider leaker (Seth Rich) would explain why only the DNC's files ended up at WikiLeaks. Seth Rich was murdered by the world's stupidest mugger, who took nothing of value from his body.

You're an idiot because you replied to a post that essentially said exactly what you just said. You dense, nugga.

You know what gets me every time?

>Cucks tell you Russia is the enemy
>Why is Russia the enemy?
>Because of Communism
>Who do these same cucks support who tell you Russia is the enemy?
>The one with the most Communist, sorry, Socialist, policies

Just burn the whole lot of them. They're literally pointless to even try to save.

>Hillary did not sell urnanium to anyone

Disregarded every one of your posts. If you had a trip I would have filtered it.

>open dialogue to major world power that expresses something other than total hostility
>ZOMG TR8R!?!

Why does americuck want war with russia so bad?

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll