You have ten seconds to name one thing this guy has accomplished since taking office

You have ten seconds to name one thing this guy has accomplished since taking office.

>Spoiler: You can't

>HHAHAHHAHAH

Pic related

Make liberals throw temper tantrums and turn future generations away from the left
also fuck off
S A G E
A
G
E

He accomplished nothing

lmfaoooo

>keystone xl pipeline

He prevented Hillary from being President

Samsung moved their factory from Mexico to US because Trump bullied them

TTIP

Gorsuch

he was literally in office for just 10 seconds

*2 months

EO fucking over lobbyists, that wall is gettin built, slashing that federal overreach, let ICE do their job, revealed the violent nature of the modern leftist, sea of liberal tears in which we all bath, btfo lying media, caused increase of funding to shariablue so that we get to enjoy their salt every day.

>left the second amendment alone

pissed off the SJWs. This pleases me.

It took 2 years for Obama to manage anything for health care.
Rand care will get serious headway when the Republicans take more seats in midterms.

he fucked epa up

Embarrass an entire country on an international level, look like a paranoid retard, etc

republicans will lose seats since the dems will repeat the fact that republicans can get nothing done

>paranoid retard
>says the party that accuses the president of having ties with Putin, accuses the president of secretly being a nazi, accuses anyone who supports him as being a nazi etc.

Trump will be impeached.
Kek wills it.
Digits confirm.

TFW
>60% gains on my stock portfolio
>illegal immigration already down over 40%
>almost 2k child trafficking busts ALREADY
>Democrat party in absolute shambles, almost zero chance of winning an election for the next 20 years

>'trump will start world war 3 and end the world if he gets elected!!!!'
>doesn't do it
>'trump is so incompetent, he didn't do anything he was supposed to do LMAO'

trggered shitloads of loser lefties

some of whom even have jobs... at mcd or starbucks...

Praise Kek!
And I think the Democrats might fall apart completely and have to form a new party

>Got us out of TPP
>more muzzies are dying
>gave us ICE on steroids, illegals getting deported left and right
>keystone pipeline
>exposed the radical left
>already got the first slash on national debt

Slide thread or not, lurkers need educated

She looks angry. I'm guessing she read a post on social media that upset her, and this picture was the rushed response.

Far far far more Democrat seats are up for reelection in the senate for midterms, same with the house too.
Even more pressing is that very few Clinton won areas with Republican leadership are up for re-election, but a pressing amount of Trump won areas with Dem leadership are.

It's going to be a huge shift for Republicans, especially when congress pushes a jobs bill and tax reform out between now and midterms.

Where's the wall?

He's still alive

This is the latest slide thread. I've seen multiple times today. Fuck off shareblue/ antifa faggots

Nah, he just reduced national debt in 70 BILION in the first month. Yeah, he's pretty incompetent I guess.

he drained the swamp, locked hillary up, repealed obamacare and defeated isis. You shills are fucking braindead.

you have no power here

this

200k JOBS

It's been 2 months, and democrats have been blocking him at his every move

oh yeah he fired the 7th floor group or whatever they were called.

DO NOT insult our deity.
May the great and eternal Kek punish you in the name of Pepe his son.

Killed TPP.

/thread

how's that feel?

everything good that has happened since taking office is directly because of him. he is a benovolant god, my lord and savior.

/thread

nearly 2000 sex traffickers arrested in 2 months since he started the crack down on them.

i think he's doing good so far

TPP, Keystone Pipeline, pissing off immigrants, slashing rules and regulations, trimmed 300 billion of the debt. Just a few.

>since taking office.
Most of his accomplishments were before taking office.

The biggest accomplishment of Trump is skullfucking the democratic party and killing it forever. The biggest victory for leftists in decades. I love this right wing retard for helping us out.