Trudeau BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rest in Peace, Canada. Us burgers are going to have to build two walls now

>plz kms

>even Trudeau isn't a big enough cuck for them

text if you want a mercy nuke

He probably is he looks like a typical frat bro; the liberal ones are even more insidious in their "colorblind" racism

What ?? Shit, if THIS GUY is a white supremacist then who isn't ?

What'd he do? Over-prep and make the bull unable to perform his breeding duties with his wife after he wasted his seed in the cucks mouth?

He's white, that makes him sub-humxn

Pic related, the co founder of BLM Toronto and the same woman the OP is referring to

This exactly.

fuck, forgot pic

Why even pander to these idiots?

>Humxm

This is old as fuck. Why post this now?

When will people learn, that it doesn't matter how much you appease them, you're not going to make them happy, and they will always want more because the very fact that you're white, and 'There' means you're the enemy.

They don't hate you because you did something wrong, they hate you because you're white. Accept this.

He is the poster child for White Privilege.

A fucking total burnout loser (with silver spoon) who happens to be the "son" of a successful white man gets the job on his name and looks alone.

It really tickles my pickle that people think he's even literate in the shit he spews.

Canadian Nazis BTFO

mfw the liberal resitance has been taken over by leftist loons and is eating itself instead of being a force to stop the Trumptards

"Humxn" triggered me more than anything, tbf.

>humxn
Someone call Assad, sarin gas seems an effective solution against these cretins

Because he's a faggot shitposter

Why does BLM even exist here? It makes no sense. I don't think the police have killed a black guy in Canada for like 20 years, and when they last did he was shooting at them first. These pavement apes seem to think they live in the United States or something.

Who is this? A blm leader?

what's a humksum?

then why are blacks so stupid?
just take a look at africa lmao

>blackness converts light into knowledge
Mummy is very smart

BLM Canada leader. She successfully had the police banned from the faggot parade, despite the pride parades being about 100% inclusion. Most Canadians hate her it seems.

Immigration is the current form of colonialism. We do it to extract resources from lesser countries we can dominate culturally. Specifically the resource of labor.

If they have colonialism and white supremacy linked in their minds then yes they are accidentally correct.

The cofounder of BLM Toronto

Niggers and whites want to have something to put on a CV and maybe get a job out of it. That is the main reason anyone joins these groups and makes public statements, vapid self promotion.

This dumb fucking nigger uses words like "humxn" and claims that black skin stores "knowledge" because it sounds like, mega deep to her and her sycophants.

hi, do you do intercontinental delivery?

hahahahhahahahahahahhaha

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

Immigration is extracting resources from host country, while transferring them to immigrants coulture/native country, thus enabling immigrants to breed and replace host population. It is reverse colonialism (colonies fucking up the metropoly)

>melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge
Are we sure this isn't satire? I laughed. Fuck it, I can't tell the difference anymore

nah she's legit. She was originally in the local news for a few days for tweeting "plz Allah give me strength not to kill these men and white folk".

She also yelled over a megaphone that Trudeau is a white supremacist terrorist at a rally in Toronto recently (as seen in OP)

Here you go lads, I found the full version
>tfw you will never communicate with cosmic energy

Hell. If I was slightly more paranoid I would say that some of these leftists are just useful idiots engineered by right wing groups to destablize resistance to them and create controled opposition.

She needs some whip scars to make her skin remember her place.

>And that's the problem with men, Patty.

>The Y-gene is just an incomplete X-chromosome, dig?

>A man is an incomplete female. Just a walking abortion.

This sounds like that Bogdanoff copy-pasta.

I don't pay much attention to Canadian politics, but I was under the impression that you guys are generally pretty nice to your minorities. What is she so mad about?

It's never enough.

Some blacks truly are stupid fucking niggers. The world won't change because their skin hasn't captured enough light yet. So the blackys like her are still left with the 1 brain cell on their right hemisphere to battle it out with their one brain cell on the left hemisphere. Molecular BLACK ON BLACK crime!

Nah it is legit with these savages. They need to believe they are worth anything so they make up this shit to deny themselves the realization that they were, are and will always be sub-human.
In 10.000 years all they have accomplished is selling themselves and their brethren into slavery to get a modicum of living standards.
She should feel lucky her ancestors were uplifted by a superior species and taken to america.
But I bet she thinks it would be better in Africa where the Chinese will now exploit the indigneous species even harder than whites ever did.

*cough*

Pretty sure we have a few spare ones laying around Germany. How fast do you need them?

No Hans we still have hope for you just vote for literally Nazis

we need Bashar al-Assad.

What do these people want, you ask? MOAR!

LOL, it's beautiful. Trump is cleaning house on the Republicans because the Democrats are taking care of themselves.

It's your own fault too, because you've internalized your own propaganda. Muh racism is the Trump card for any argument on the left.

Until you fucking white males submit to literal castration and subjugation you will be evil racis'.

Wrong, he's too big of a Cuck. Showing weekends is the just an invitation to this shit. You can't kowtow enough if you kowtowed once.

>humxness
what

>Humx

sounds like a medication.

Black skin concerts light into knowledge omfg that's the best quote ever

We sure do. 30 minutes or the next one's free.