Who was is the right here?

Who was is the right here?

None of them, lazy bastards are watching without paying.

freeloaders need to be sent to the camps

>when you redefine a word to slightly change its meaning to make it stupid so you create the demand for a new word that means what the old one used to mean so you can look like you are offering something new while all of it is just a propaganda ploy to to make people want to agree with you in advance before you start talking about completely retarded benefit for wiminz and muh norities

The second one is stupid, the only person that can decide he has more than he need is a omniscient being or the person itself

when will they learn?

Solution to the problem, build the original fence ten feet higher so people without a ticket can't see the game

None, because all three are stealing.

This is the reason why the Green Monster was made. To prevent that shit.

me on the left

Manlets should not only get no boxes but also no breeding license.

Do Grade A. bucks get a license to impregnate anyone at anytime without consent?

This is not America, you don't need written consent (that can be withdrawn even weeks after the fact) just to have sex.

>pay for relaxation, goyim

even though you basically said the same thing as like 3 other posters, i'm still going to point that out.

if you want to go to a league game you need to pay.
if you wanna relax for free do it at home

true. that's where i have all of my pirated movies, music, and tv shows.

Moshe telling it like it is.

You don't realize it, but this is more accurate than you think when extrapolated to the gibsmedat social programs of the west.

It's generally a bunch of freeloaders bitching about equality when they contribute nothing to begin with.

Austria ruled receiving streams is legal no matter what (it's upon the sender to make sure he has the proper licenses).

Nuke the field, so hardship emerges. The tall one eats the midget, and takes the short one for his eunuch slave.

No one gets to see the game. This is the natural downside.

In time however, no one will be a midget-pig further spreading their swine failure of shortness, and all can be more equal.

Short people got no reason to live.

best solution is to get rid of manlets (everybody under 6'1")

Liberals actually believe there's an imaginary barrier stopping poor people from becoming rich..

First image: Individuals arrive in a scenario where some possess a shortage of goods needed, and others possess a surplus.

Second image: Those with a shortage exchange currency with those who have a surplus. Supply meets demand, and the free market corrects imbalances.

Third image: Government interference prevents any free market exchange from occurring. Notions of supply and demand are eliminated, and both currency and surplus goods are rendered valueless. Because previously held assets are now worthless, all individuals have been stripped of wealth. Where there was once prosperity, there is now poverty disguised as equality.

Sounds like a coping mechanism "it's not that I suck at anything it's just the white man stopping me"