6.1 billion Africans by 2100

How the fuck do we fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w
youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MRsUT5OisoA
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=m_lQBKbnUGs
youtube.com/watch?v=JnX-D4kkPOQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2885704/Michael-Rockefeller-eaten-cannibals-New-Guinea-confirms-new-documentary.html
sharecare.com/health/brain-nervous-system-disorders/is-there-any-treatment-kuru
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know how there's a danger of a record setting famine every 3-5 years in Africa?

Let it happen for once.

>In Africa

>Implyin they woulnt flood all white countries
Moron

Kill him

Wall it off and let them die.

super AIDS

cse

This. I was watching Comic relief last night (the wife's choice) and it's the first time I've watched it since been on here.

All I could think of is nature wants these people dead. Stop keeping them alive. That and why haven't they invented the wheel or aqua ducts yet.

Starvation and disease will fix it for us.
>Plus regular African warfare.

...or pray to ebola-chan

HELP US, EBOLA-CHAN!

Imagine being an European during the climate refugee crisis 2100.

muh 6 billion

Nice try with the false info stormfront.
Africa's population will reach 4.4 billion not 6.1 billion and famines and disease will take a large chunk out or states being set up.

>15:04:55
>15:04:55

Great minds think alike.

Hopefully antibiotic resistant superbugs will solve this

is that counting the billions that will end up in europe?

Economic growth and access to birth control.

No matter where you go on the planet, when people become middle class, they just have 1 or 2 kids.

haha
>nothing of value will be lost

I miss Ebola-chan.

>Africans can become middle class

lol

Is that before or after they stop eating each other for fun?

Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on IQ tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Here is an African trying to build a plane
youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w
youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MRsUT5OisoA
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c

Wall off Europe and build FLAKs (Flüchtlingsabwehrkanonen)

Maybe let nature run it's course, there is mass starvation there right now. let it run it's course with no help instead of whining about donations.

>Fallout: Empire of Dust

Fuck off with the infodump stormfront.

kill all the africans and chinese and we won't have any more issues with world hunger or poverty

Stop food aid, that'll clear em out quick

Do you tell them condoms are good so they don't reproduce, or that condoms are a sin so they die of AIDS?

good thing your new president banned those organisations from providing Africans with free abortion

I call upon KEK for another pandemic disease in Africa.

Sin, say they are bad.
>Permanent fix

>North America
>America grouped with Mexico and Canada
>North America is 95% America in the pic

Really activates my niggers.

Just dont supply them with food

Homosexuality
youtube.com/watch?v=m_lQBKbnUGs

This only happens because we keep feeding them.

So you're saying the weak link in leftism is information?

If only you knew how wrong you were.

RIP Whites.

Why's he wrong?

You cucks don't have to let them in

I've been browsing Sup Forums since 2012, and I fucking get it. Is it the same group that just spam posts these day after day? Don't you ever think about anything else besides niggers? Jesus christ, who actually spends their time carefully curating this shit to post in these threads?

Good old Billy Gates allegedly spreads AIDS in Africa and works in population control. Research Henry Kissinger and his plan for population control. It's never in their interest to increase Africa's population in the long term, this doesn't mean they're fighting for the West either though.

Give it twenty more years of Chinese expansion, that figure will mysteriously start dropping.

For once ching chong psychopathy and xenophobia will do the world a huge favour.

It's one stormfronter(you) dumping the same shit from his folder.
You forget that Reddit and Stormfront aren't allowed here.

This. But then we will have to fight them for resources once we make it through the fires of our current war.
>That will make us strong and ready for the challenge though.

the iron fist of the chink will impose a one child policy on africa

would be a good thing actually

Btfo

Read up on it.
Since 2015 stormfront.org has been launching converted infodumps to gain more followers.
They consistently post cuckold and drumpf threads to gain credibility for "Shareblue" "CTR" or "JIDF"

prepare whole first world to kill them when food is no longer avable for breeding idiots

Stop giving them food

(((projections)))

Jesus, Africa will be depopulated after weaponized Ebola is released bz North Korea in 2023

I thought Russia was behind every objective fact that the left doesn't like.

>2008
>Since then both Libya and Egypt have been run into the ground
Who's next, Algeria or Morroco?

You are doing good work. Keep it up.
United we stand. Praise KEK.

Stop providing "here's some food and money to make you not die quite as quickly" aid. It's literally accomplishing nothing on any meaningful scale.

Wtf is wrong with Afghanistan? All their neighbors have their birth rates at least somewhat under control and then there's Afghanistan...

Remind me why we're doiing this again?

Do they give us preferential treatment on mineral rights or the like? Lot of gold and diamonds in Africa, sure, but at what price in the long run?

What else do they have? French mine a lot of Uranium, I guess? Coal, I guess? Surely we can source coal elsewhere?

What do we really need from Africa?

Friendly napalm

Stop sending them free shit.

>What do we really need from Africa?

youtube.com/watch?v=JnX-D4kkPOQ

Fucking nigger piece of shit. Every fucking time I see this picture I wanna go on a killing spree. Untermensch scum.

The world needs another gaping black mouth to FEED!

You ready to FEED IT?

WHITEY???

Stop feeding them and encourage cannibalism.

None of us are leftists and you know that so stop trying to make more bogeymen.
It's pretty simple how this goes.
One guy makes a thread and his stormfront buddy dumps his info.

There is lots of space up there, what's the problem?
In 100 years you will probably want to migrate to Africa not the other way round.

Contraceptives
Sterilization

>close borders
>pile up nukes
solved it for you

As if they could ever farm themselves enough food to sustain that. They already starve under current conditions.

The simulation is based on a faulty data set and does not account for Africans being African.

>civic nationalist faggots ITT

Go back to faggit boy.
You're still bluepilled.

>yfw you'll see a chink-nigger hybrid in your lifetime
>unlimited population of violent, heartless drones

but remember first world whites must stop having kids because of overpopulation :^)

When the economy crashes in a few months or a year due to hyperinflation of dollar.... Then the white world won't send any more money or aid for these niggers.

India already exists.

It's not that impressive.

They already encourage cannibalism.

There already are some left libtard nigger worshiper doctors which have been tooling around Africa and trying to cure the natural virus which eats the cannibals brain and nervous system over time.

They want them to be able to eat grandma after she's sat in the ground a few weeks freely with no pathogens in the WAY!

I CALL IT PROGRESS!

Kuru (disease)

Niggers still eat people ITS 2017!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

A rich cultural heritage of animistic, cannibalistic, sub humanism, and barbarism!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2885704/Michael-Rockefeller-eaten-cannibals-New-Guinea-confirms-new-documentary.html

sharecare.com/health/brain-nervous-system-disorders/is-there-any-treatment-kuru

preemptive nuclear strike

Stop feeding them.

Governments are constantly sending them aid. Free Medicine food money. Stop all of that. And africa will correct itself

MALARIA
A
L
A
R
I
A

Kek they will be our defense against the machine AI uprising.

>scientists unironically think the world will support 6 billion niggers

they need planned parenthood in africa

I swear this will happen when they try to cyberwall whole countries via AI.

>Be Liberia
>75% of your GDP is foreign aid

Sending them MY MONEY
SORRY NIGGER I CARE ABOUT MY MONEY LIKE YOUR NIGGER ASSES ONLY DO!

FUCK THE LOVE!

WHERE IS MY MONEY!

Shut up, fag. The information is useful and interesting.

If you have any actual scientific literature to post in refutation, then go ahead, but we all know that all you have are crappy left-wing memes

whatever happened to eugenics and why is it applied only to white ppl?
also this
>Wall it off and they will die

But do you have any facts to argue with?

i have 24 brothers and 13 sisters, my dad has 4 wives at any giving time.
you have to keep producing kids in Africa because most them die young to hunger and disease and wars.

Let's just magically turn Africa into a developed first-world continent, then all of our problems will be solved!

Stop throwing food at them and the problem should fix itself within a few years.

The West won't. That is certain. Not with universal human rights and the fundamental believe of human equality and dignity. Not with the Churches and the leftists and the NGOs in power.

And you cannot alter African societies from the outside, because of, again, the churches, and Islam. And black Africans. And failed states.

At what point will someone invent a race-specific virus, and when will it be used?

Yeah I doubt that

Hopefully China realizes they need to be sterilized.

ebola buggaloo
Super HIV

It will only be a matter of time before the jews want to import huge amounts of niggers into the west.-Hell it's already happening.

>a race-specific virus

I've thought about that too, but it would mutate.

Top kek user. Gtfo out of there. Move to Gaza and breed like that so you can give the jews hell.

cat jesus died for our sins