Éire/pol/ - Night before mass edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/6dU8mGjrjJk
National Party:nationalparty.ie/
Join the party, spread the word, spread memes and anti immigrant sentiment online and put up posters in your local areas.
Quick rundown on politics here: pastebin.com/5VdTq24C
Learn Irish:http: //www.daltai.com/ teanglann.ie/en/
Jewtube channels of note:

National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

The Don:youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

The Hateful Gaels:youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>More gardaí bollox
rte.ie/news/2017/0325/862525-garda/

>Bus bollox continues
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0325/862486-bus-eireann/

>Norn Iron talks continue
rte.ie/news/ulster/2017/0325/862492-ni-talks/

>Based Belarus
thejournal.ie/belarus-protest-crackdown-3306587-Mar2017/

>EU leaders make "declaration of unity"
thejournal.ie/eu-anniversary-kenny-3306409-Mar2017/

>Welshman wankers our world cup potential
the42.ie/seamus-coleman-injury-update-2-3306449-Mar2017/

>Post Enda preparations
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/ill-cut-tax-on-middle-incomes-varadkar-turns-focus-to-tax-cuts-35563931.html

>Enjoy the weather while you can!
independent.ie/weather/temperatures-to-hit-17-degrees-in-parts-of-the-country-today-but-make-the-most-of-it-this-weekend-35564492.html

>Labour lap up support in latest poll
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/glimmer-of-hope-for-labour-as-latest-poll-shows-increase-in-support-35565184.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hYlGO7NsuM&
google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjIk8vvuvLSAhViLMAKHefBDcwQFgg5MAY&url=http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/irish-naval-vessel-rescues-433-migrants-from-mediterranean-sea-1.2739049&usg=AFQjCNH4DS-fpmB_FyohnVwp4VlTGMgwDA&sig2=9KhHrV8Apv6NUrc-HvzuVg
strawpoll.me/12606374
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OB-QavAiS5A
youtube.com/watch?v=9z9ztKDX0T4
olivergibbs.com/first-fix-and-second-fix-carpentry/
youtube.com/watch?v=9q7g7ENiEjw
youtube.com/watch?v=N-LvEz06drA
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP/status/844668161240764416
twitter.com/JamesReynoldsNP/status/845473392824369153
irishexaminer.com/ireland/ifas-self-appointed-mr-clean-heads-up-anti-treaty-splinter-group-99165.html
independent.ie/business/irish/lord-fails-in-attempt-to-halt-16m-upgrade-at-dromoland-castle-35560069.html
independent.ie/life/travel/ireland/green-light-irelands-longest-greenway-opens-in-waterford-35562434.html
youtu.be/c9BVu_iyU1I
youtu.be/6zGRSv2HD3I
google.ie/maps/vt/data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,sy5xV4DQxuXhqEyx-VDDms6CIMfEB8T9vpKpW__hHQlN2c2tih_WQ-5BpbNqdaB-k66OCVaaN-fgHuNFOCnSbevQHHGdVlGimHUW3BIX9BoNYVeNzQLaOS94pMa4FTcKrFK2f66L1FDFLvAz3WfRP9Sbq59bijkyeSVrNoHj46gM6VEa_3gfLXlSqJjoLgmFbkJwZFTjoNgXHCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>50% humidity

bump

>2 million muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=6hYlGO7NsuM&

How can we convince people that using are navy to save terrorists is a waste of time and resources.
google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjIk8vvuvLSAhViLMAKHefBDcwQFgg5MAY&url=http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/irish-naval-vessel-rescues-433-migrants-from-mediterranean-sea-1.2739049&usg=AFQjCNH4DS-fpmB_FyohnVwp4VlTGMgwDA&sig2=9KhHrV8Apv6NUrc-HvzuVg

Disgusting the navy is being used to facilitate the invasion. Madness.

Kek
Has Barret spoken about the Navy's activities yet?

>Also
Theres a cunt on here under a British flag that knows my name.
How did (you) get it?

amazing

Reynolds the party vp discussed it on Claire Byrne live.

We should be expanding our navy and using them to scuttle human traffickers and spanish fishermen alike not this "look how nice we are!" bollox

>those likes/dislike

How can Sup Forums increase the amount of views? There was a fellow on last night talking about organizing a discord or something to stuff like that

How recent was that?

I am personally not fond of the discord idea, it would just be us...but on a server instead. but we should just all sub to the channels in the OP and like and share the videos like the good little shills we are across as much social media as possible.

I don't browse these threads that often, what does Éire/pol/ think should happen to NI?

strawpoll.me/12606374

I personally think it should sit tight until we fix our shit down here and can safely unify with it.

Irish girls love Anglo peen

Would creating Hashtags for NP help?
>#Ireland4Irish
>#BasedBarret
>#GastheKikesRacewarNao

When did you first realise that apprenticeships are the only way forward for a true man?

Daily reminder that you're not a real man until you've finished an apprenticeship.

@13:20ish

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OB-QavAiS5A

I've always been fucked around in internships. Taken on for a few months then let go when there was no work.. That's why I've changed career path and will soon graduate with a BSc in computer science

>implying i have cuck blonde hair

meant apprenticeships

of course not ahmed!

>#GastheKikesRacewarNao

Too strong for the normies.

spreading it on kikebook and twitter would be more effective. show it to your friends in the local pub.

I completed an apprenticeship and graduate with a degree in May too.

>tfw I have [robably more European blood than you
Niceo
Anglos>>>Irish, deal with it Conor.

Good for you man. When the recession hit there was also no work. I would have loved to finish my apprenticeship as carpentry was my first love.

Ah, I see, how about
>#VoteNationalParty
Instead?

Yeah man, I understand. I had to go from job to job to complete mine because of the recession. It fucked over many young lads.

Carpentry is a top tier one desu.

>{{{Anglo}}}>>>Irish

What do you do as a carpenter?
Building houses right? Or are there other things as well?

>somehow managing to have more european blood than another european people

I did first and second fixing.

youtube.com/watch?v=9z9ztKDX0T4

I'm not a carpenter. I am an electrician. I do thing carpentry is superior, however. It is an excellent apprenticeship.

>first and second fixing
My apologies, O don't know anything about carpentry or the terms involved

Is there a single TD who supports leaving the European Union who isn't PBP? Or the Euro?

What has the response been from Irish parties over Brexit and the border?
I know Sinn Fein's response is to call a border poll and have the republic annex Northern Ireland.

olivergibbs.com/first-fix-and-second-fix-carpentry/

I was thinking of a slogan for the party. "Another voice" "a fresh voice" or something like this.

Fianna's and fine Gael and cuck fein. People are sick of it.

Most don't care at all and would probably prefer to avoid the hassle of dealing with the 6 counties

The general consensus about brexit is that we'll return to a hard border which may cause hostility in the north again.

That's a good idea, how about
"For a better Ireland"
"For an Irish Ireland"

Did any TDs say owt about Marty's death? Did any go up to the Black North for his funeral in Londonderry?

Enda Kenny was there. also Bill Clinton came over as well. I found the whole thing emotional as fuck desu, i know mcguinness was a strong advocate for peace in the north.

Old clip of James Reynolds of the National Party youtube.com/watch?v=9q7g7ENiEjw

youtube.com/watch?v=N-LvEz06drA

Good ideas.

>"Cmon james get a life"
I don't know who I want to strangle more Pat Kenny or Ryan Tubridy

Can someone make a "Punished James Reynolds: A man denied his Capital"?

damn making me tear up

At 42s you can see a signpost which says 'OUT NOW IRA'. Gerry's in the road at the same time.

Surely you go for a Pearse quote. Free and Gaelic; Gaelic and Free or something like that.

When are Irish local elections? Will NP run in them? How will they do?
>also
Whoever made pic related hats of to you

Well it's either that or Sharia law!

>twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP/status/844668161240764416
Still can't get over this tweet

Will Justin have Trump Tier tweets?

one question about that image of the muslim is that did she stop to ask was he ok? or did she just keep walking on? i know for sure i'd stop and chat to them at least.

You can't compete with the big Kerry cock.

Reynold's tweeting style is more Trumpesque.
twitter.com/JamesReynoldsNP/status/845473392824369153

IFA’s self-appointed ‘Mr Clean’ heads up anti-treaty splinter group
irishexaminer.com/ireland/ifas-self-appointed-mr-clean-heads-up-anti-treaty-splinter-group-99165.html

I see the similarity
What was this in response to?

Storm is a teacup.

Lord fails in attempt to halt €16m upgrade at Dromoland Castle
independent.ie/business/irish/lord-fails-in-attempt-to-halt-16m-upgrade-at-dromoland-castle-35560069.html

evening lads, what are ye getting yer mammies tomorrow?

There's an Irish Mother's Day?

POTATO NIGGERS

basically world wide non-new world.

We are a country of tourist baiters.
independent.ie/life/travel/ireland/green-light-irelands-longest-greenway-opens-in-waterford-35562434.html

Yes.
youtu.be/c9BVu_iyU1I

>world wide non-new world
You just broke our code breaker here at the CIA with that one, good going

So Mother's Day is a thing in Oreland as well? Why wouldn't it just be on one universal day?

Sad stuff mate
Is there anyway you guys can become less dependent on tourist shekels?

I heard you guys dislike tourists though, because they litter and touch things all over rather than respect it.

what would a united ireland flag look like ?

the same, no one cares about symbolism of flags anymore.

Yes, toruists bring millons very year, i get half a mill through my county every year.

We dislike loud mouth Americans but qt Br girls are fine.

You're leaving the EU sometime r-right lads?

Tricolour with a harp in the middle, like Mexico.

>no one cares about symbolism of flags anymore
WRONG
>dislike loud mouth Americans
Are we really that loud?
>tourist shekels
Surely that isn't a stable economy? Let's say there's a recession in the US, that means fewer people have the means and or desire to take a quick vacation to Ireland

Then we'll have to kiss your asses. If we try and renegotiate with the continentals we get the best of both.

anyone seen the video of barrett when he all but names the jews.

youtu.be/6zGRSv2HD3I

i have high hopes, lads

navy going to libya they wasting there time no refugees would be coming if they simply go into the towns and take over the harbours and places the refugee boats come out of

Amercians will always come to Ireland, it's the Motherland.

Gadaffi predicted this.
Someone needs to nuke Turkey though.

I still think the one where he uses Israel as moral justification for Ethno Nationalism in Ireland is the best.

Using Israel as Moral justification for Ethno Nationalism is a tactic I've only seen advocated for by the likes of Richard Spencer, Andrew Anglin and the Daily Stormer, and TRS radio

Loyalists OUT
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Leaving the EU is the best option for us if we wish to do proper trade deals with the UK. The UK and US are our biggest exports, so it'd be stupid to stay in a union that does fuck all for us.

Anybody else watching Mrs Brown live?

the pale is rightful anglo clay, feen

OUT OUT OUT

What I meant was that if the US economy dips, there are less people able to travel to Ireland, your tourism industry is tied to my country's economy (and other countries with Irish Diaspora)

>Leaving the EU is the best option for us

not at the minute. we need france to leave first to it can set a chain reaction and bring the eu down all at once. but before we have to go back to the punt. no point leaving a sinking ship if all your wealth is on board

I don't think it would matter much, a lot of baby boomers come here, lots of american companies shave their bases here too.

>Richard Spencer, Andrew Anglin and the Daily Stormer, and TRS radio
>0/fascism

spencer is a cop and the rest are shills. stop giving them money and attention

That sounds unreal.

this is the only mrs.brown i wana watch live

eritrea the country they ignore google.ie/maps/vt/data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,sy5xV4DQxuXhqEyx-VDDms6CIMfEB8T9vpKpW__hHQlN2c2tih_WQ-5BpbNqdaB-k66OCVaaN-fgHuNFOCnSbevQHHGdVlGimHUW3BIX9BoNYVeNzQLaOS94pMa4FTcKrFK2f66L1FDFLvAz3WfRP9Sbq59bijkyeSVrNoHj46gM6VEa_3gfLXlSqJjoLgmFbkJwZFTjoNgXHCI
> a month or 2 jounrey to asmara the capital of that country through the suez
>threaten to bomb the shit out of that president-dictators palace or whatever you call it
>force them to surrender and leave -
>no more refugees
>and keep north libya harbours as oversea teritory something like gibraltar and a 50 acre strip of land in eritrea

What about Jared Taylor ?