>meat
>grains
>dairy
>fruit
Looks okay to me. Obviously some sort of vegetable would be good to add

dont worry about our country worry about your own shitty country

kid must be a picky eater
we can't force food down their throats

Yeah, sure it does, sure it does. Don't miss your insulin shot.

A fitting meal for livestock, like the Jews have them.

>looks good to me
Fat cunt detected

Ironically Burgers can have all the basic food groups except oils/sugars
We're following your rules and we're still fat

thanks obama

this is a mexican lunch

Yes you can.

I'm jelly

>meat
>dairy
Putting that filth into your body, how disgusting.

You also can't limit your kids' freedom to take substances or make love, disregarding race, gender and age, right?

cause michelle obama is a stupid nigger and doesnt know shit about nutrition

literally embarrassing that schools let that monkey tell him what school lunches should be

Chicken nuggets on a bun, what the fuck? Sure this is America?

Either way it looks about right aside from the retardation with the bun and shitty tray. However, back in my day we'd get milk and some sort of vegetable or salad, so I'm guessing the kid's picky and skipped on some part of the meal.

Because the Schools go with the lowest bid possible. Prisoners eat better then most school kids do.

Nothing wrong with a nigga having pride in his race like dude in pic. Hitler says the same thing and you're cool with it, I bet. The Japanese believe their race to be divine and descended from a Sun goddess. All are better off than being a self hating cuck like the average SJW westerner.

kids have sex all the time
why do you care?

>carbs
>meat dipped in carbs
>milk with added carbs
>fucking candy
They probably made the milk low-fat too. That's like the worst I've ever seen.

because some nigress decided to try to make school lunches "healthier" by giving us the food of her people, malnutrition

>see pic
>think they forgot to defreeze the nuggets
>realise it's not ice
>shocked.jpg
>it's salt
>disgusting

looks comfy

Meanwhile, that fat bitch stuffs her face with all the KFC, caviar, fillet mignon, Don Perignon, etc. she can stuff down.

School lunches didn't look like this when I was growing up. Sure, they weren't marvelous spreads, but they were still actual food. We had things like pulled pork, stir fry, ravioli, roasted chicken, and you still had the option of a hamburger or pizza. I think what the OP is looking at is the result of budget cuts. Failing schools get less funding and the first things they cut are the lunch budget because most students and parents don't have a voice like teacher's union does.

The best solution to this would be catering contracting. I'm pretty sure the majority of colleges in the United States have their dining halls staffed and operated by another company. Why couldn't the same thing work at the public level?

Lmao that s not even edible food, just processed industrial garbage.

Why are americans so dumb with the food

>We had things like pulled pork, stir fry, ravioli, roasted chicken, and you still had the option of a hamburger or pizza

>Meat, meat, meat, meat, meat and meat with dairy
And people wonder why we're all dying of cholesterol problems and heart attacks.
Daily reminder that a plant based meat, dairy and egg free diet is the only non-degenerate way to live.

ok muhammad.

Muslims live off halal meat you moron.

it's sugalt
btw this is norwegian school lunch

Dude, here's the thing. America has extreme inequality. At my school, we had amazing food, but at inner city schools, their food was trash.

Well it wasn't all meat. We still had steamed veggies and potatoes and rice. If people are that concerned, pack your kid a lunch.

Scottish school mid morning lunch

To make them dumb and docile, why else would we feed them worse than prisoners? Damaged children are no threat to the (((status quo))).

>Raw red peppers

I wish I could have this glorious feast here in Canada

>mfw I see munchy boxes

>cans aren't fried

not real scottish

desu this is what our lunch looked like

Traditional German school lunch for comparison

omg

Chicken nuggets in a meatball bun sounds pretty filing. Kid won't be hungry for a while.

Enjoy your firey log shits.

>no true scottsman

Because we really could care less about the little shits. They don't know any better, so they don't want any better and as long as they keep quiet and go away, that's all that matters, that and spending as little as possible doing it all.

Hope that helps! If you do plan on having kids in this godforsaken country you really have to shield them from the world because there are so many entities here that want to do them harm.

Some days I think the Amish had the right idea.

But user, you have to be a good goy and eat your nice and tasty carbohebes, remember 50% of your diet minimum!
Chug it with some nice flouride

this is what our school lunched looked like when we were in elementary school

to make them fat and lazy so they stay complacent

I went to public american schools in a nice town, so we actually got to eat like humans.

Literally nothing wrong with carbs. Every society in human history ate carbs.
Also why should you care about the tiny amount of carbs in a chicken nugget and not the fact that it's deep fried in soybean oil or some cancerous shit

fake news, public school lunches are shitty but not that shitty

This looks like absolute shit. What is that orange stuff in the corner ?

Kebab is now traditional German...

what's the purpose if eating junk food if it doesn't even tastes good? this just looks like cardboard glued with chemicals

Eh, you got more fries than that, as I recall. And the fruit was optional.

why did they separate the corn

Its the best part of mudslime "culture" the rest is absolutely worthless.

kek

Is eating a burger at lunch really that common in the U.S.?
Pic related is the typical lunch I'd eat back in high school.

>egg free
if thats the way to live then i want to die

no its not its some shitty takeaway box

Plenty of corn sugar in there, that's a veggie.

So it would count as a separate vegetable for the regulations.

>tfw prep school

burgers are usually the main course on the side if you're a picky bitch and don't want the regular main course

that's obviously a home made lunch.

Where's the fucking irn bru then?

Will tear your ass up worse than any prison could

It would rotate amongst pizza you might feed your dog with the sorriest soggiest crust you've ever chewed on, to those things that pass for burgers. Other times you'd get lasagna (hard to screw that up) or fried chicken or chicken fried steak.

>Is eating a burger at lunch really that common in the U.S.?
Of course...

Is that pic a fucking joke? No way a school served that.

Anyway, in my high school (California, upper middle class) the average lunch was pizza, burger, fries chicken patty burger, chili cheese dog, bbq chicken leg (actually boiled chicken drenched in cheap bbq sauce), boxed salad, etc. Usually came with a gatorade or water bottle. So yes, something on a bun came at least twice a week.

They're not savages user.

>Literally nothing wrong with carbs
Except that we eat way too much of them. High carb = high blood sugar = obesity, diabetes and all kinds of other shit. Fat is a much better source of energy since it takes longer to metabolize and will make you feel full so you don't overeat.

Carbs are relevant when your society lives off of them like they did a thousand years ago.

Asia - rice
Europe - wheat
Africa - sorghum or whatever the fuck

Now that humans have enough wealth to buy more than just staples, we need lower the amount we eat.

(((food guidelines)))

>no cholesterol
have fun with hormone defiencies and truning into a trap form all that soy

lol Pierre they don't even serve food this good to tourists. Especially to tourists. Because restaurants are always closed.

>jamaican beef patty
>mexican pizza
>pizza
>burritos
>hamburger
>chicken patty
>spaghetti with meat sauce
>tendies
>turkey and gravy
>baked potato day

probably more but i cant remember. i remember being irked by the word "hoagie" and annoyed how the niggers described the food

>CHIGGEN PADDY ONA BUNN

no shit its on a bun you dumb nigger you dont need to say ONA BUNN like a moron.

also the only decent things were the burritos & beef patty, because they came frozen and they just heated it up. the hamburger was some slop mixed with soy protein and they came baked on a tray and theyd melt into the tray. the pizza cheese was always cold and plastic looking, the spaghetti was watered down, the tendies and chicken patty were soggy and had little bits of gristle in them. fucking disgusting. sometimes id just get a peanut butter sandwich.

in high school we had dominos, subway and these premade cheese sticks. the pizza was actually decent back then. the subway was all premade and got soggy, and the cheese sticks were like, baked or something and never crunchy on the outside. im pretty sure i ate pizza everyday for 4 years.

/blog

>he doesn't know where cholesterol comes from
Your body makes every bit of the cholesterol you ever need.

Private Schools usually have incredibly good food.

actually its fat that causes diabetes and obesity

needs KETCHUP

>yes goyim the body produces all the testosterone you will ever need, besides testosterone is bad for you and masculinity is toxic now stop eating meat
fuck off veggie nigger

I'm honestly hungry now damn

This, what is with the American obsession of carbohydrates?

I'm a degenerate because I don't eat rotting flesh or drink the secretions from a raped cows breast that is full of puss and blood, or eat the periods of chickens?

I bet you don't even give a shit about wether or not your meat is halal slaughtered, I bet you don't even give a fuck about the fact that the leading cause of climate change and deforestation is keeping livestock?

Degeneracy is the cancer at the heart of western civilisation, the true redpill is knowing that meat, dairy and eggs is the worst kind of degeneracy

>drink the secretions from a raped cows breast
dude, that's sounds very sexy that i want a glass of milk right now.

its probably creamed corn

wow that's really nice. I used plastic trays throughout my entire time in public education