Civic nationalism doesn-

>Civic nationalism doesn-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pADfIcctaGQ?t=73
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well that explains why the Germans accept so many sandniggers. Barbarians take to other barbarians!

>That feel when Romans almost managed to make Germany a roman province but Varus fucked it all up

-'t make sense

By and large, most groups stayed amongst their own and within their own homelands. The only difference was they paid tax to the Roman state. You didn't have nearly the same level of forced multiculturalism as it exists today.

>90% of the population is Celtic, greek, syrian, or Berber

Really

Topkek, exactly why they fell.. nice shitpost nigger

True, but no real "career" prospects as we know them today. Just generations of peasants.

You realise Rome fell, right?

It fell cause it accepted g*rmanic subhumans in it.

Remind me what nationality the 3 philosophers are when you go on here every day. They were smart people and they can be again.

So did the British Empire. It's the inevitable fate of any empire.

rome was only successful because they stole inventions from africa

youtu.be/pADfIcctaGQ?t=73

Let us hope then, that the Empire of Man never falls. For our sake.

>Ethnic nationalism wor-

Fuck off kike. Every nation that follows the eternal laws of fantasy will fall. Thinking you are above human nature is the greatest weakness of all fallen empires.. Now, following the eternal laws of nature however is the only empires that will truly prosper.

Racemixing never works, and will never work.

>all the same race
Doesn't count, fuccboy

I could move to ANY Euro country and practice their culture, and fit in just fine, only because I'm white.

The Empire didn't 'fall' as such. It was very much avoidable but we took the wrong decision every time:
>Joseph Chamberlain was never PM
>we got involved in WWI
>we got involved in WWII
>yanks forced decolonisation on us
Ultimately in the long run you're right but it's civilisations that fall, not empires.

wtf I love niggers now

And not because of its superior army, modern infrastruture and civilising presence?

Quite different loosing it to external wars than internal collapse idiot. Also, Hitler wanted peace, he did quite well thinking he had the fucking world against him. Propogating that Ethnic Nationalism doesn't work because loosing war is a fucking fallacy. It wasn't a internal collapse, thats the difference mongo

>90% of america is white, black or hispanic

Friendly reminder that Christianity is cancer upon the west and that in ancient Roman times it was the equivalent of liberalism with Christians acting like complete niggers and when they got power, even though they were not the majority, they banned all thing that didn't fit their creed.

Look up 'Against the Christians' to see how similar they are to modern day SJW's and how Christianity is inheritanly a religion against Europeans and everyone else.

Actually the fact that Germany was able to get as far as it did in WWII is testament to their military might. They almost BTFO the British Empire and the USSR, even with the Italian millstone around their neck. I don't often speak highly of foreigners, either.

>I could move to ANY Euro country and practice their culture, and fit in just fine, only because I'm white.
yanks out

fuck off shill

wtf I love lowering the collective IQ with brown people now

Enjoy getting fucked by Arabs and niggers that your church imports while they claim it's what Jesus would do.

Rome wasn't a nation,they assmilated the people they conquered(who were all white) and they fell because they let barbarians in.

Only an extremely autistic finn can shitpost like that I swear

Delete this post or I will get the AIDF on you.

you have been warned.

Roman Empire went through various transformations such as new kingdoms, Byzantium lived on, then it was restored in the form of Holy Roman Empire as a dream of united Europe. It lives on as the EU marches towards inevitable autocracy and militarization.
Even when Napoleon conquered so much, he considered himself a Roman and wanted to properly restore Rome.

I see much of Rome in America, in fact if you could imagine Roman Empire in modern setting, its pretty much it.

Try me

are you fucking retarded?
you were literally a slave if you weren't roman

Rome had already fought and split from a civil war, and leadership had grown increasingly decadent, before Christanity started becoming popular.

I'd say, it's more similar to how people are now turning to Islam and Pagan relgions, with the current civilization's pillars shaking.

It's a knee jerk reaction against the corrupting forces of that culture, which only speeds up the process....

When the real solution is to remove the corrupt leaders, and purge the progressive elements playing "Word Games" to justify these increasingly destructive elements.

D E L E T E
E
L
E
T
E

Oh wow civic nationalism is so old, backwards and barbaric!

>implying the Romans had an ethos of civic nationalism

The Roman empire had way more in common with Haiti than with the Third Reich. Most citizens were happy enough when the ruling elites weren't at war with each other. I'm not saying there was no such thing as Roman, or that the Roman idea didn't remake societies, or that Romanism wasn't essential to keeping the empire together, but "civic nationalism" is going way too far. We hadn't even invented vanilla nationalism yet for christ's sake.

They are still smart people, they are just getting cucked harder than any other nation on earth