What is the relationship between cute anime girls and far right-wing politics?

What is the relationship between cute anime girls and far right-wing politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

non?

Piss off, anime is degeneracy.

True Japanese culture is not anime or fucking other such disgusting things that spit at what Japan used to be.

You're definitely no Brit, talking like that. Besides, what Japan used to be were a bunch of murderous savages determined to conquer their own little swath of the Earth, remind me what ISIS wants again?

What? how is he not a Brit?

Japan was always degenerate

It triggers the fuck out of r*dditors, see

>cute anime girls
It's always been cute anime boys.

>horsefuckers
Put them off the chart and into the trash, nigger.

Media affects us much more than we notice. Switching from Big Bang Theory/Doctor Who/Battlestar Galactica (many current anime nazis got into the habit around that time) to anime switched up the assumptions we were unconsciously accepting. I'm not claiming anime's some bastion of family values, but there are masculine men and feminine females, and when there's little boys kissing or whatever that's presented as a kink, not as some beautiful moral discovery that everyone needs to go along with or die a bigot's death. Heroism's generally rewarded, villainy punished, while Western media can't imagine not deconstructing anything, so they keep making heroes villains and villains heroes.

Sorry, but Sup Forums likes cute anime traps, now

Nothing

sauce on this?

My boyfriend ^_^

>My boyfriend ^_^

Fuck off back to ledd.it

both have a following of basement dwelling degenerates

>bunch of murderous savages determined to conquer their own little swath of the Earth, remind me what ISIS wants again?

literally European History you cuck.

plus all anime characters are basically white people so... pretty based.

Anime about cute girls doing cute things is as redpilled as it gets.

True Sup Forumslacks only like cute manga shotas

Weeabo losers attech themselves to what they perceive are strong men.
Right wing politicians must present themselves as strong men.

Faggot

Trump promised to make Anime real.

This.
What the fuck are you talking about, nip?
Fuck off, Saucenao isn't giving me anything.

Your boyfriend looks like he wants to get on the bottom end of a mating press

It is our last defense against /r/thedonald and stormfront from taking Sup Forums
This is our board you cuckbois.

reminder.

>photoshop

I used to be an avid Sup Forums browser, but am slowly getting into anime after realizing how most films are degenerate nowadays. And seriously, cute anime girls really encourage me to have a daughter. Though I can't be full weeb because I'm more attracted to Mediterranean girls than Asian Jap girls.

>What is the relationship between cute anime girls and far right-wing politics?
fat neckbeards

>he's so new he doesnt remember when it was proven real

newfag OUT

Do you even know what "far right-wing politics" means?

it goes

anime - reject
far right - reject
->
anime - far right

It was proven fake, moron.
Now post the pictures of the CTR employees.

Smugness

I likes cute anime girls but I hate that some people sat that things that arent cute are cute. I wish death on all who hold wrong opinions and like things that are objectively bad.

>loli
Shit taste.

>says the faggot
Go die.

I like that Sweetness and Lightening one that came out because it made me want to have kids and raise them to be the best kids ever

>lolifag
>calling anyone a faggot

>the MC gets with the brown haired girl in the end and not his T H I C C senpai who he had a crush on
I still haven't forgiven this series, what makes me absolutely livid is the T H I C C senpai gets with some fat loser, it's basically the ending of Ranma 1/2 all over again

Anime is beautiful. The right snarls at post-modern, moral relativistic, marixist media, and shows them that the world as they would make it lacks beauty.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

Why is my shirt off?

Lolis are a dangerous crime on humanity

fag, loli is pure

>What is the relationship between cute anime girls and far right-wing politics?

neo-Nazi's need something to jerk off to.

pic related.

Robots and Neets

LOLI IS SHIT

We're the good guys.

lolis are for protecting

It's like the ending of Usagi Drop
>raise girl like a daughter
>fall in love
>lel it's fine because they're not really related
Loli is love, loli is life.
You take that back.
And for fugging

Lolis are for bullying. Shotas are for protecting.

There really is no relationship between anime and rightwing politics, it's not like Sup Forums created the alt-right movement. This was originally and anime discussion website and there is an abundance of fat NEETs who like 2D women as a result of it.

autism

>bulgarian having an opinion on anything

Boys is for training into men, girls is for cuddles and fugs
>faggot not killing himself

>Usagi Drop
pls don't ever use this in a sentence ever again thx
;-p

It's because you're all basement dwelling losers who watch nothing but anime so its natural that you jump on the latest contrarian fad and cross pollinate your degenerate fixation onto every facet of your life.

>non-country irrelevantly shares his shitty opinion

literally Sofianec

>leaf

It's tit for tat, you dumb fucking Latvian. Maybe if Europeans weren't so fucking stupid in as to have killed the very Nation that wanted to strengthen Europe for eventual expansion (NS Germany), then we would be doing the very same.

Being a virgin

I tried to read it to see what it was really like but that shoujo artstyle is too much. I really should read through it.

Hitler didn't do a damn thing wrong.
I got banned on fb for saying that. Just wanted to exercise some freedom. Carry on.

Source on the right most pic?

>1 post by this ID
Nice slide thread you got here.

Lolicon is the thing around here I guess. Would've expected this on TOR but here we are.

>>lel it's fine because they're not really related
They actually were blood related though lol

Anime(popular) is either muh pure girls or muh pure ideals(usually involving fighting or something similar). Those aren't right-wing things, but are anti-progressive ideas at their core, since they demand objective morality.

Who do you mean? The characters on the series that were mentioned weren't blood related.(I don't think)

Milky Holmes has the cutest retards