Race war between Blacks and Hispanics in US prison. What race will dominate in the long-term?

Race war between Blacks and Hispanics in US prison. What race will dominate in the long-term?

youtube.com/watch?v=cU-x3E0MlAw

Are prisons the ulimate redpill about race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65pqBZCkJgM
youtu.be/W6-fk0eV4ac.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Hispanics, we're the blacks archenemies and we know how to deal with these mongrels.

The spics, they're fucking crazy mang.

The niggers are also crazy, but the spics are more organized.

Hispanics because "black culture" doesnt translate well to working together in large groups for a common good. Large groups for a short time for destructive purposes is the best they get, or small groups for minor financial transactions.

>All those blacks swarm in.
>Hispanics manage to hold them off despite being outnumber like 3 to 1.
>The group of blacks cling to the walls afraid to engage.

didnus got 0wned t b h

they sucker punched couple of hispanics first but then the fuckers just owned the yard

niggers really can't fight

The Hispanics are violent but we don't go around sucker punching people that's a niggers gimmick.

We only are violent against our own and gang members in other Hispanic gangs. Look at Compton and South Central LA, all the Hispanics moved in and now there is less violence in Los Angeles.

Sure it still happens but the niggers are the skum of the earth. Hispanics are very culturally strong and Hispanic dad's are very present. Black men don't believe in no such thing. They have no honor.

You have to go back

>dads are very present
>they have no honor

this brown guy gets it, niggers fight like women, they swear a lot, get really emotional and swarm the enemy

Nigger detected....

At least Hispanics are potential allies against the Blacks.

But it is the Jews anyway who pit all different races against each other, while they rub their hands. Divide et impera.

All races should unite against Jews.

Holy shit those niggers are pussies.
>Punch two Mexicans while their backs are turned
>More Mexicans show up
>Niggers immediately disperse

Wow, 1 spic charging makes like 10 niggers run away in fear. Nice.

>Punch
stabbed

hispanics damaged the country more than blacks ever could. they are the ones who took the majority away from whites, while blacks have always been 9-13% of the population. hispanics are the ones responsible for the decline, not blacks.

Is that so, esse?
youtube.com/watch?v=65pqBZCkJgM

Good point, roach. I have no explanation why this one particular Spic made them so afraid?

But in the end, we both know the Jews are responsible for this mess.

Hispanics just by numbers.

Interesting vid btw. Don't agree that the blacks were necessarily pussing out; it really seemed like most members of both groups were just trying to stay out of it and a minority kept instigating.

Why is everyone so scared of this guy?

Hispanics win individual fights but the negros outnumber them significantly so it usually ends up being cartel lead trained spics or a pack of rabid nigs owning any individual prison.

>you gotta herd the nigger cattle

He's twice as built as any pussy assed nigger and probably has a reputation for winning more fights than he loses.

That's Lil Taco there. You don't want to how he got that name.

youtu.be/W6-fk0eV4ac. White people do it too senpai but that's not the norm for either race. That's the norm for niggers. You've clearly never been around Mexican Bros. We're Bro-tier.

he's a registered killer and killed in prison before

FUN FACT: Peckerwood gangs are intentionally kept small/broken up in major prisons because they tend to organize. No such worries about other groups

yes

Hahaha nice fake news, twat.
Hisps and blaks are bros!

watch cartel videos on /gif/, he's probably a fucking butcher

that was boring as fuck, frogget.

That's a shameless stretching.

Prison best fighters aren't what you would expect, that's kind of the point. also it depends on the situation, cousin of mine worked in prisions, there's two type of fights, for dominance and for revenge, latinos are extremely used to those revenge kills, it's incredible scary, but it has to do with respect.

Real respect, no fear.

Where the fuck are whites ?

Are nazi prison gangs a meme ?

Just dropping by to say I don't like mexicans and think their "machismo" is a fucking joke

Shut up Bai Ganyo

What is that Chinese guy's name. He's been in so many movies

KYS nigga

What is it with niggers and sucker punching? Holy fuck i see it all the time, no honor at all, cowardly fucks.

God I'll take Hispanics over blacks any day of the week. Better food. More variety in ethnicity. Hotter women. Most bilingual Hispanics speak better English than blacks whereas blacks can't handle one. Harder working. Smarter. All the way down the line I'll take a beaner over a dindu.

Oroku Saki

The highest concentration of neonazis in the world is in mexico

>Just dropping by to say I don't like mexicans and think their "machismo" is a fucking joke
We will feed you your own intestines. And then use your face as a mask.

>That's a shameless stretching.
Oy vey, that is very shameless stretching of you Goy, we Jews have nothing to do with it, I swear. We just promote diversity because we know it will end up in cultural enrichment and peaceful co-existence among all other races. It is really not because we want to follow the principle of divide and conquer. I hope you will discontinue having such silly ideas, Goy.

>What race will dominate in the long-term?

Asians.

thanks James

yes, nazi gangs are literally almost non-existent and are only pushed by media because you know why.

Np Jose

I hate niggers and I like whites, there's a reason why I'm posting in this board

that's a funny meme but blacks really are in for a shock once whites become a minority (also funny is that many blacks believe they will the majority by default), if they think getting pulled over by officer smith & jones, wait till they're stopped by officers hernandez and velasquez

Why would a Nazi go to jail?

Spics. Didn't you see that video? 8 spics had 30 odd blacks on the run the entire time.

yes, everyone is divided by race, people get along for the most part but they all know theyre different.
In some states, esp southern states, the inmates divide up tables, phones, showers and everything between races so they dont have to mix.

Violence happens but its less common than media would have you think

Spics actually know how to fight so my money is on them. Niggers also can't pull that 5 on 1 bullshit when their fellow ape is getting a beating because spics outnumber them.

They rarely commit crimes, therefore they are not in prison.

Also that white faggot deserved it for standing there with his shirt off and his back to everyone like they didnt dare to touch him. Never let anyone behind you, esp during shit like this

Hispanics already dominate. Even blacks will tell you that. They're fucking feral and they've got the numbers.

Whites should worry more about them. For as much as blacks hate us, they at least recognize Massa as a necessary evil for their survival.

Hispanics would wipe us out tomorrow if they could and soon they'll be able to.

Al Leong

Kikes

t. skinnyfat 5'5" mama's boy

Most dangerous race are the Jews though, who brought us this. They control the media, the education system including the universities. Without a doubt they are behind pushing diversity, racemixing etc. because they know it will end in racial conflicts or even war.

this those niggers are fucking pussies

Hispanics here.
Spent 2 years in Juvenile detention and 5 years in state prison.

AMA

Some answers to some FAQ
1. Im a citizen. My mom was born here. Her Grandparents came from Cuba. Idk my dad he died when I was 2.
2. Im not a criminal anymore I own my own business and pull in 100k a year profit
3. I wish I could have voted for Trump
4. Juvie sentence was for a string of burglaries I and a couple friends committed. 5 years was for drug trafficking.
5. Someone told my about Sup Forums while I was serving the last few months of my sentence in minimum security prison.

>looks like there's almost twice as many blacks
>blacks knock out one guy while the beginning chaos is going on
>afterwards pussy out
really jogs the nog

low IQ vs low IQ
Who cares?

Hispanics run the yard, they are also allies of the Aryan Brotherhood. I am former federal correctional guard, and I am also Hispanic so I might be a little biased, but the Mexican gangsters are intelligent, organized and creative like the whites, but violent and tribalistic like the blacks. The blacks are violent savages and fucking with one black means you are going to war with all blacks, regardless of gang. But they are stupid, unorganized, spend most of their time killing and raping each other. The whites are well organized, honorable and intelligent, they are fucking warriors but not tribal mentality. A group of blacks can be raping a white boy in front of some Nazi skinheads and they wont do shit, not out of fear but simply because that guy is not part of their gang. Of course this is not the case in all prisons, but very common in county jails, but most whites dont have the, "you fuck with one white, you fuck with all whites" mentality. The Hispanics are intelligent like the whites, they study ancient war texts, philosophy speak Nahuatl (Aztec language) and train and study in martial arts. And they are just as violent or even more violent than the blacks and they let no non Hispanic touch a Hispanic, even if it is a punk or gay dude, they will go to war with who ever touches one of their own. (Not saying they dont victimize their own, but they dont let others do it) Another thing they got going with them, if they follow the ancient Aztec religion, and they are serious about it. They speak the language and actually pray to the gods. The leaders might not actually believe in it, but they got the younger ones into it. They use it to make the youngsters go on suicide muissions. In ancient Aztec religion, the only way to get to heaven directly was to die in battle or giving birth. Teach that to young Hispanics and tell them the Aztec gods demand the blood of African savages, and you have a bloodbath in the yard.
Have a story about a young Hispanic

He sucker punched that Mexi full force, knocking his head into a steel column and STILL couldn't get him down.

I think that's when the blacks realized they were fucked.

Who told you about Sup Forums and how did they describe it?

Spics have indio genetics giving them a high level of physical strength and pain resistance because indios were humans that evolved in the wild meaning they have stronger bodies.

Niggers are humans that evolved to be fast and flee from predators so they are weak cowards.

>I wish I could have voted for Trump
Virtue signalling?

I don't know Nigel.In most movies and TV shows about american prisons they put white neo-nazi gangs.

Good on you for getting your life straight user.

Spics for one simple reason: They are far, far more organized and loyal than the niggers. The AB will also work with them so that's a double negative for the dindus.

Did you get your shit pushed in?

He got stabbed in the back in the back at 2 seconds into the video. When he took his shirt off around 32-33 seconds you can really see it start to bleed

>Virtue signalling?
>using this phrase unironically

Hello /r/the_donald.

American TV happens in a parallel universe where the Nazis are the bad guys and Jews can become the main character.

>us
>about 320 million people, over 2 million in prison
>china
>about 1350 million people, over 1.5 million prison

America is fucked up.

This is from Cook County i.e. Chicago, there are white gangs but they're a minority (and in jail probably align themselves with Latinos anyways).

a fucking movie? no wait a JCVD movie hahahaha!
enjoy your cultural enrichment you nigger loving frog.

>Spic cartels control the majority of production and distribution of drug in this side of the planet
>Nog gang control some streets
:thinking

>hispanics are pointing a gun to white families and telling them not to have kids

wew

American History X isn't reality my boy

More like China is running around with street gangs and organized mobs like 18th century Europe.

You fucking retards realize Hispanic isn't a fucking race

Hispanics can be of any race

You think the spanish hispanics are going to get along with mestizo hispanics?

Fuck that.

Third world countries tend to have shitty, corrupt, and underfunded police forces. You could probably be a serial killer in China and easily kill hundreds of people without giving a shit about leaving DNA. And if you're wealthy enough, you can just bribe the cop to let you go.

plus he had his own shank which is why everyone ran. Homemade shanks are a lot smaller than you might think.

This cool as white boy who went to the same high school as I did, graduated way before I was there.
We were cellmates. He was in for acting as the look out in a robbery but was a very chill dude. He told me at the time he was about to get evicted from his home and got desperate.
He was talking about how he used to post nudes on Sup Forums of the girls he went to college with because he learned how to hack their emails or some bullshit. Idk if that's true but it did bring me to Sup Forums.
When I asked what it was he said it was an image board.

I did 5 years in prison when I turned 19 for selling drugs. The Hispanics are more loyal to each other. The blacks will sell their own out. The Muslim blacks are a separate gang that won't fight for the blacks. In the end the blacks would lose even though they do dominate as far as more blacks.

No. I know how to handle myself inside. It's not hard to not get molested.

What do you do for a job?

Whites push multiculturalism on ourselves all the time as well.

It's a trendy urbanite religion.

European Spanish tend to just be called White.

white hispanic

Nice source

Corrupt police tends to throw people in prisons like there's no tomorrow, and the US has the highest prison population per 100k.

It's like you throw people in the for shits and giggles.

Own a pressure cleaning company.

blacks have strength, but advantage spics because zerg swarm powers

>but most whites dont have the, "you fuck with one white, you fuck with all whites" mentality.
I think that reflects society as a whole. Social cohesion was destroyed among Whites due to Jew brainwashing. There are many White race traitors, while this seems to be relatively unknown among Hispanics and Blacks. I would not help any White person who is a known race traitor.

Thank you for this great insight, it was very interesting to read.

In the south theres a bunch, but i did time in northeast US and there were blocks where there were only 3 whites to 97 black/spic

Mestizos are the majority probably everywhere, certainly in US prisons. Also Spanish Hispanics tend to ally themselves (i.e., cynically manipulate) with Mestizos in the US