mobile.twitter.com/hectorarzula/status/845722532946702336
mobile.twitter.com/MaxLewisReports/status/845713800603074561/video/1
archive.is/gvI8J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice

Lmao limp-wristed antifaggots

This

oh boy here we go

>Doubting the person who was there and recorded the fight coz it made your team look bad
lol

Shit trump supporters powering up

of course they will - lefties are children, who think they can go through life without ever accepting responsibility whenever they fuck up

literally nothing is ever their fault. it's all the fault of the patriarchy, the evil white man, the neocons, the military industrial complex, the federal reserve, big business, the revolving doors, corrupt politicians, ...

even if they were to stab someone, they'd find a reason why it wasn't their fault.

good thing the left has normalized violence over the past year

SHITS HEATING UP

kill em all

lolol

This is the solution. Lulz is the way to avoid devolving into destabilization.

right? they took cues from Berkeley and actually fucking took initiative and pounded some soft antifa cunt numerous times in the video

MAGA I LOVE YOU ALL

>POST MORE WEBM's

almost at climax here

>anti-Trump protestors defending themselves
Not exactly defending yourself if you're going to a MAGAmarch to start shit.

>Dude just punch the nazis lmao
>Wtf the nazis punch back
>Mommy halp pls

ANTIFA ATTACKS POLICE
>FUCKING RRRRRRRRRRREKT

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/845733862781149184

NU-MALE TRIES TO ACT TOUGH AGAINST POLICE OFFICER AND GETS ARRESTED

I wonder if people were as supportive of the brown shirts as I am of the red hats.

twitter.com/benbrazilpilot/status/845724409994260480

host an event with free beer and vodka for those willing to suit up and beat antifags and you'll have half of Finland on the next flight over. Most of us have military training from conscription too.

>get in that dudes face
>"defending themselves"
I ont get it

were is this even at?

>tfw dis niggas r figten wen de cud b all up in dat beach swim n zhiet

He clearly made the first swing.

SIEG HEIL 1488 SS

BASED

>twitter.com/benbrazilpilot/status/845724409994260480

> Pinochet
> Communist faggot

Trump supporters are increasing their power level.

>Red hats
I like it.

My thoughts exactly it was wholly satisfying to watch them kick the shit out of those fags.

mobile.twitter.com/hectorarzula/status/845722532946702336

That guy with the prussia flag
THE FIRE RISES

Sup Forums marchers, start organizing I'm a phalanx and you will be unstoppable. It's been used for centuries to destroy unorganized groups. Fuck, police use it today to fuck up riots.

>Antifa starts a fight "LOOK HOW VIOLENT THE LEFT IS"

>Trump supporters start a fight "Yeah fuck his ass up"

Most of America thinks you guys (poltards) are just as retarded as antifa you realize that right?

They were, because the Brownshirts fucked up communists agitators.
antifa are simply their modern incarnation.

Except Antifa started the fighting again. They fucking always start the fights. This time they simply got fucked up in return.

>Trump supporters start a fight

Where?

This guy might've taken it just a lil' bit too far.

Antifa shouldn't go poking the bear then.

Play shitty games, win shitty prizes.

This is going to be great

we're going to make happenings great again that I can tell you

>Red hats

Fucking peasants. Upgrade to the green hat.

c'mon guys. don't do this

>Antifa beats up a bunch of old people at the last Trump rally spreading pictures all over the internet
>Trump supporters are pissed off and start fighting them this time

Who would have thought. These idiots should stay in Europe, they're going to end up getting shot soon enough.

Where are the videos, you fucking lazy cunts?

>If you fight back,they win
you have to go back

Who are you talking to?

I know theres a trump rally at the seaside boardwalk, jersey shore, i live in the area and am playing in a poker game like 5min from the boardwalk was debating checking it out

go home bemidji

can't really blame antifa tho

if ur a fighter/rebel type, and thats your hobby or identity.
Then ofcourse you want to minimize jailtime by joining a faction that can have the "moral" highground for starting fights

I doubt any antifa person actually cares about anything, its all just a persona they maintain in order to have ready access to fights and rebel behaviour.

if I wanted to go around punching people I would also be antifa, they seem to be the most organized and most active in western countries.

WTF user, get your ass there now. Kek wills it!

These guys are doing it right
this guy needs knight armor or riot gear
bordering on cringe m8

learn the difference

More photographers and cameramen than protesters. Looks fucking staged to me.

>not cheering when your side uses violence on the ones who are already using it.

They should have kept the anti-Trump shit non-violent and strongly condemned it when it did.

Sasuga, reddit.

Go swimming you dumb nigger

>TRANS EQUALITY NOW

lmao fuck this gay earth.

mobile.twitter.com/MaxLewisReports/status/845713800603074561/video/1

LMAO

initiation of force, brah

Could you be more stupid please? Thanks.

Is it one with a four leave clover or a boring one with a shamrock

Can someone make some webm of these? Vids never play on twitter for me on my phone

damn look how ripped that dude is

fucking based

Official Sup Forums edition 4leaf clover.

literally larping fags lmao

Ill be heading to seaside in an hour maybe ill get to see some commies get knocked the fuck out

And they believe all this despite having all of the institutions on their side. The people caught on tape planning to put acid in the vents at deploraball got misdemeanors and 40 hours of community service while the stick guy gets multiple felonies and jew goldstein gets an assault with a deadly weapon charge for a TWEET.

the only people i hate more than the rank and file antifa useful retard is the pricks on the inside that defend them. i dont think the corruption can be fixed democratically.

fucking reddit retards

THIS

>Sage in the name field

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

What a day.

Manlet Larpers

dude pizza lmao

Newfag

Good night.

BASED PEPPER SPRAY MAN

Full Metal Larping

lolol

This is headed for disaster but I like it anyway. Oh man are things going to get fun as the weather warms up and more people are down to beat up commie fucks.

God that was a satisfying punch

Mad fucking jelly

We Skull and Bones now

Is it me or are a lot of us from Joisey? How much of Sup Forums is crammed into this state?

>When the proletariat believe that a life-long member of the elite has their best interest at heart.
>insertfacewithmagahat.jpg

Except you are the ones who hold class views, faggot

They showed up at a Trump rally in black masks. I guess they were there to serve them lemonade?

Can we confirm that the antifa guy was then reversed sprays

nice avoiding the point there, muhammed.

but Singapore has outlawed conflict, and individual opinion, so not sure what perspective you can add, desu.

What point, hitler grew up poor and was a war hero

You were saying something, brainlet?

archive.is/gvI8J
archive.is/gvI8J
archive.is/gvI8J
archive.is/gvI8J
archive.is/gvI8J

HAHAHA

GET FUCKED /leftypol/
GET FUCKED /qa/

>The crowd then chased the man, who jumped over a fence and started running along Pacific Coast Highway, where he was detained by California Highway Patrol officers.

neat, take good care of it, it's a sweet hat

If we ignore them, will they go away?

>niggas
>swim n zhiet

Are you all fucking retarded, the whole thing is staged, including the protesters.

Nope. It's an eternal good vs. evil struggle. They will never be satisfied. They will never go away.

Huntington Beach , ca

Antifa threw a slap first, and got a nose punch in response

If it's staged it's by our goys not ANTIFA

Nice missing the point there Muhammed

Except we're not talking about someone who grew up poor and had to fight in a world war.

We're talking about some spoiled brat who was born with a tacky golden spoon up his ass and has never ever experienced the struggles of the middle class pretending to understand what the middle and lower classes go through every day.

I feel you're not smart enough to understand this by the way of words, so I'll draw you a pretty picture.. maybe that way you'll understand.

Sit tight, kiddo.

>larping fags who could beat my ass.

Ftfy

There was some kind waving a German Empire flag as a group of Trump supports broke through a crowd of anti-Trump supporters.

What did he mean by that?

They violated the NAP.

Now they get Deus Vult and the Helicopter.