Why is no one talking about the healthcare failure?

Why is no one talking about the healthcare failure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its boring

You mean Obamacare? Give it time..

The smart people realized this is going to come up again within the next year or two, probably when the repubs pad their seats in the house and they get a new majority speaker

>failure
The bill was never supposed to pass. Now they can come up with something better.

we've had a bunch of threads on it
you just don't spend enough time here

it's ALMOST AS IF Ryan wrote it and no trump supporters thought it was a decent bill
>sage goes in the 'Options' field, friends

>The bill was never supposed to pass.

this

>healthcare failure

Trump has always wanted Obama care to explode, so the 2018 elections will be easy Republican win.

He does have to "look" as though he tried though, hence Ryancare was used as a ruse.

We did already.

It's dissapointing and saddening but there's not much we can do now.

The only choices we have to make right now are whether we vote Democratic senators just to spite the RNC Neocons or not.

Dude, just shut up, pay thousands for a product, thousands to use it, thousands in taxes so people who don't pay taxes can have the same product for free, can use it for free while getting free housing, food and reproducing like rabbits.

We gloated about it yesterday, now Trump and supporters are accepting their failure (by pretending they didn't want the bill anyway) and will move on to Tax Reform, their next failure

What's there to talk about? Trump lost

Why is no one talking about the ISP / data privacy bill?>

>I am a liberals complete lack of strategic thinking

No one cares about that, and Trump will sign it of course because he doesn't read

This Post Best Post

McCain is a faggot.

It still has ways to go

Of course it wasn't.

How many times on the campaign trail did he say "the best strategic move is to let Obama care implode entirely". Then the Dems will either die at the balllot box, or come begging for help from Trump.

The insurance implosion will line up just nicely for the 2018 midterms..........Trump knows this.

Retard

so true.

I am a retard's undaunted belief in another retard

Because we are an echo chamber and dont like to talk about when Daddy fails

Because it was Ryancare, which was Obamacare, which was Romneycare.

It was an attempt to force a bill that was the exact same as Obamacare just with an (R) stamp instead of a (D).

No one cares because the news is essentially "OBAMACARE FAILS TO SUPPLANT OBAMACARE"

because trumptards are buttmad as fuck and get triggered and damage control when its brought up
there were some threads yesterday

This. It's posts like these that make me realize how much time I actually spend here.

Because Sup Forums something something cognitive dissonance something something reddit/breitbart shills.

Also The fuck were you OP?

lol, brainlets still haven't learned how this works yet. Just keep thinking your superficial take on current events is getting you somewhere. You'll keep getting BTFO, every time. I'll be there laughing at you the every step of the way.

>It passes
/nu/pol: "Trump is a master negotiater lad, #WINNING my fellow pedes"
>It fails
/nu/pol: "Trump is playing 8-d inter-dimensional time travel water polo, getting caught was part of his plan!"
>Trump says multiple times how much he supports the bill
/nu/pol: "He's lying to normies, only us #based centipedes understand his true plan."

nothing anyone says can dissuade trump cucks. they have been successfully psyopped by (((them))) into being mindless followers.

It's hard since a literal chapter of his book is dedicated to all the ways he has manufactured revenge on people who doubted/were against him

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

Agreed, I can't wait for him to die more than anyone else.

you don't deserve to live

We've been talking about it for weeks, saying that this very thing would happen and we hoped it would.

its not that big of a surprise ya dip. only infowarcuckolds believed it would get done so quick

That's some genuine corporate cum guzzling and damage control if I may say so.

Or maybe it's just bait. It's just bait, right guys?

>being this mad
wew lad. I enjoy your little tantrums. You're just so easily thrown off balance. It's great. Keep it up.

Because it was a stupid piece of shit legislation that no one wanted. We wanted repeal and replace with something different not watered down Oniggercare. Either go Randcare, Cruzcare, or Vouchers otherwise the system is fucked totally.

I just want that fuck shit mandate shot and killed. I'm at the exact bracket that makes insurance more expensive then the penalty, but the penalty costs a ton anyway. Literarily lose lose for me.

>Why is no one talking about the healthcare failure?
Because nobody here is dumb enough to actually believe in Democracy. Not as long as Globalist Kikes continue to infest the Federal Government anyway.

strategically blowing your own leg off with a shotgun, that's brilliant

>heytherefellowpolack.jpg

Uh huh. What ever you say, brainlet.

I'm out guys. Enjoy your bait thread.

>2018

No u

Because it wasn't a failure. It was meant to happen as part of a greater plan, dipshit

64-dimensional chess, amirite?

>have Republican president
>have Republican majority in both chambers
>somehow it still feels like a deadlock

That's because the house and the Senate at least have some resemblance of doing what's best for the country. Unlike Trump.

Fuck off shill. It's all part of the plan. Pay attention faggot.

No, retard, it didn't pass because a faction within the Republican Party (teabaggers) wanted a healthcare replacement bill that screwed over even more people.

>Not as long as Globalist Kikes continue to infest the Federal Government anyway.

or maybe your president is an incompetent dumbass

You have some proof of that?

I've been saying trump is a republican jimmy carter: couldn't work with his own party in congress, extremely dysfunctional white house

Were you not here yesterday? Every thread was a shill thread mocking Trump

There's one, why am I his only (you)? --the man's gotta eat guys, come on!

If they mess with obama care it becomes a republican problem.
They let it fail, the dems look like faggots. Everyone will scream that we need to do something and the repubs can negotiate from a position of power.
Plus faggot ryan now looks like an idiot.

>All of these shills that responded to this post
It's like they forgot Trump is the 1488D Backgammon Grand Champion. The bill was shit, everyone knew it except the (((moderate))) Republicans and their tard wrangler Paul Ryan, anyone that would have supported Obamacare-lite or Obamacare would never support Republicans. Paul Ryan looks like a fuck up, Trump is still attacked by the media but he would be no matter what, and now Obamacare is going to implode. Also, every one of you shills are posting every thirty seconds about it.

NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

Because none of us wanted to be cucked by a healthcareplan written by billionare pieces of shit to further destroy the working and middle class. Im happy it failed and so is Trump.

Trump supported Ryans new bill.
Like always trump takes both sides of every point so no matter the outcome he can say well I said X! and anything else is FAKE NEWS!

If we look at the facts, he has achieved nothing so far except fill his own company coffers and help his corporate friends and kike overlords. Americans fell for the eternal jewry once again.

we're reaching flat earth levels of denial now

>shill
>not genuine people sharing real thoughts

Wew lad

The true Obongocare meltdown happens later this year or early next year. Once that happens the neocons that didn't do anything now will certainly feel the heat, but more importantly, the DEMOCRATS that ardently defended Obongocare to begin with will be voted out by their own blue constituents come November.

Great ammo for the future and a great distraction from the real fight right now, which was the Gorsuch confirmation.

makes the retard look bad so we're not allowed to speak of it here

Absolutely everything Trump has attempted to do has been shit.

When did you come to this conclusion?

How do you figure obamacare is going to "implode"? What does that even mean?

Dumbass, you could always just vote for a more conservative Republican in the 2018 primaries. Depose the sitting establishment Republicans and add to the Freedom Caucus

>pretending they didn't want the bill anyway
We didn't you fucking retard. Everyone knew the bill was 100% neocon bullshit baked up by Paul Ryan. Go look in the archives you massive faggot.

Because it'S shit an deserved to be axed.
Ryan fucked up and needs to go.
Another try. Nobody says this shit is easy to pull off with a shitton of neo-con and DNC antagonists standing in your way.

they were...yesterday. no, we're just waiting for the next biggest news to prove trump is great or that trump is bad ( depending on the news)

I love the cognitive dissonance. If it fails it was "all part of the plan", if it passes it was "all part of the plan". Trump isn't playing 4D chess stop making excuses.

>I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE A NEONAZI FROGPOSTER HAHA

>Why is no one talking about the healthcare failure?
The shills have been out in full force.

All I want is to not be taxed for not having health insurance. If trump succeeds at even just removing that part and only that part he's a success in my eyes.

>If trump succeeds at even just removing that part
that's too bad trump already wants to move on to tax reform

Because Sup Forums is still pretending that Trump is an alpha male winner, therefore AHCA failing is good/all part of the plan/27 dimensiona chess/Ryan's fault/Trump flushing out his enemies/etc/etc/etc

Sad!

Literally nothing to do with Ryan.

Ryan and all the other republicans wanted to repeal Obamacare, it was Trump who introduced his "repeal and replace" policy that he had no idea how to implement because he's retarded, and fucked everything up.

>or maybe your president is an incompetent dumbass
Seth Rich was murdered for the DNC Leaks that exposed corruption in the primary process, and you're shot posting about Trump.

Shoo shoo Shareblue Jew.

Unlike Democrats, some Republicans still actually have personal beliefs and ethics, and don't just tow the party line. Why should I support something I don't like, just because it has (R) attached to it?

It's a shit bill. It didn't pass. I'm glad.

>Deadlock
I wonder why?

This bill was shit though, this shit was in the republican party safe and was supposed to be cracked open when Romney or some other loser got elected.

With this now officially dead, we can have a new bill be written fresh.