BREAKING: FLYNN FLIPS ON TRUMP

twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/845719948018302977

BREAKING: Harvard professor and CNN political analyst Juliette Kayyem says, per sources, Michael Flynn may have flipped on Trump.

The FBI flips witnesses, turning them into cooperating individuals, _only_ when they can help secure conviction of a bigger "target."

Trump is going to be impeached.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/845093052352020485
youtu.be/thYce7wAYyM
youtu.be/Z5jkkL7Q5b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Et tu, Flynn?

>muh sources

>oy vey can't let this (((narrative))) die

>Trump is going to be impeached.

Probably, eventually, but not for this.

>CNN

> per sources

i bet its that anonymous guy again

Reminder to report and hide shill threads

CNN: someone else says that they have sources that something may have happened!

Also wow a Lebanese """analyst""" who worked for Janet Reno is definitely a respectable source in political matters.

>may have

Damn, impeachment number 219 for Trump. Can't believe he just keeps showing up the white house still after being impeached so many times.

Yeah but that guy who texted his dick pics to people says Trump is a Russian stooge.

>huff paint writer

nice try schlomo

>sources say

wtf delet this

Did Trump do anything that would get him impeached because it's starting to become a joke.

(((Abramson)))

At no point can anyone point to a crime that was committed.

>cnn
>per sources

>may have
Fucking die

(((Abramson)))

(((may have)))

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

>CNN
>"may"
FAKE NEWS

>Columnist @HuffPostPol
>CNN political analyst
>per sources
>may have

so they made it up

fake news

liberal fantasy

they need to keep this russia shit in the news one way or another

>sources hint that Flynn may possibly have definitely agreed to testify on Trump's alleged proven collusion with Russia

>cnn

>Flynn is the only cabinet member who publicly spoke about pedogate
>kicked out
>flips on Trump

Is Trump one of the pedophile people? Or was Flynn used to try to discredit pedogate?

>per sources
>may have

a fine example of fake news

no this is fake news

>John Podesta emails from nearly a decade ago mention eating pizza
>Clinton knows someone that owns a pizzeria

CLINTON IS AN EVIL TREASONOUS WITCH CARRYING OUT SATANIC CHILD SEX RITUALS

>Trump literally under investigation by the FBI for being a foreign agent, multiple people close to him caught LYING about their ties to Russian operatives

N-NOTHING TO SEE HERE THE MSM IS OUT TO GET US!

brock survived and is in a safe house

>huffpo writer
How can people keep sourcing HP as a credible source yet enter autistic screeching mode if you source Breitart?

Especially in big media
Huffpo is a "moderate" website while Breitbart is a "radical far-right" website

wow, thats some great sources right there

Somehow I just don't think this is legit.

look at all the infowarcuckolds ?>> muuh fake news baahahahahahaha

>per sources

Really fires my noggin

Exactly. They can report on whatever story they want to make up if they use language like that

I laughed at this comment, it was very humorous

look at the shill and laugh

Is there ANY evidence at all that Trump had connections to Russia? Cause as far as I can tell so far, it's just the media taking a literal imagination and running as far as they can with it.

other than treason not much

why do so many of you fail to grasp that Trump publicly shit on the entire intel community and they WILL take him down for it - all the Bannons in the world won't do jack shit when the real govmt turns on you

>taking a news outlet serious when they appear on a regular basis in comic book movies

also

>possibly
>may have
>anonymous

Every "tie" they claim he has is either him selling a building 20 years ago or something Manafort, Carter Paige, or Flynn did. Sometimes they throw in Roger stone (who was never really Part of the campaign) because he communicated with assange. Trump himself is a fantasy. Even Manafort, if you believe the worst, was hired by Russia to do political consulting shit 20 years ago. Carter Paige went to Russia summer of last year (specifically as a private citizen, not part of the campaign) and I don't even know what position (if any) he actually had in the campaign (maybe informal advisor)

>CNN political analyst says, per sources

>MAY HAVE
MAY HAVE
>MAY HAVE
MAY HAVE
Fuck off with your bullshit. Incapable of actually being journalists, they just invent stories.

>May have

Civil war time nigger.
Impeachment is not an option.
You faggots are going to die.
What will the rules on plunder be?

>(8) This suggests the hire wasn't based on merit, but rather the fact that Flynn is _known_ to have ties (in-person ties) to Vladimir Putin.

Ya except he was fired, and the Ukraine sanctions still haven't come off. Every fact this guy posts is mundane. Every bit that seems scandalous is either assumed or completely made up

We need to start first graders in logic courses or chess classes, or something.

This shit is getting ridiculous.

So what, he publicly shits on everyone.

Deal with it, faggot.

>muh russia

Flynn is Jewish so that is to be expected.

So far there's nothing.
They have confirmed Russia did not hack the swing states trump won and that's it.
If they can confirm Russia not hacking anything they should be able to have enough time to have found evidence to get Trump.
If they did "wiretap" trump they should have something by now. If they can sift through 650k emails from Anthony Weiner's laptop and clear any wrong doing of Hillary Clinton in less than a week then they should have something on Trump by now a hundred times over, but they still don't,
The only thing the NSA and FBI has (((claimed as fact))) is that Russia (((supposedly))) spearheaded a propaganda campaign against Hillary Clinton.
>along with 10's of millions of other people from around the world.

Also he gives credit and a "hat tip" to fucking Justine Bateman from family ties. Really great source pal

>kike
>twitter
>impeached
LOL no, I don't think so.

Every day with this crap, don't these kikes realize they are just bringing oven day closer with every tweet and post?

>(((Seth Abramson)))
>(((Juliette Kayyem)))

Oh look it's a couple of sleazy kikes spewing fake news horseshit again.

LEAVE MY DADDY ALONE

That guy posts here too.

seeing Trump led out of the white house in cuffs will be hilarious

>its a fat weeb making threats over the internet edition

Call me when you figure out where your dad hides his guns, otherwise im not worried about you faggots at all

lol

Too bad Comey is no homie and will be in prison soon.

Anyone can flip a witness when they're willing to frame them.

this is it, DRUMPF is finished

POP CORN time :)
100% chance he will be impeached before the end of the year, the guy and his team are too stupid to Win so far.

>tfw I am the unflippable

>Starting to become a joke
>Starting

>why didn't the FBI present evidence of an ongoing investigation to the public

wait for the trial you are going to see all of it

Huffington Post writer, it isn't credible.

Also meeting an Ambassador isn't unusual or proof of anything in the narrative.

>(((Seth Abramson)))
>CNN

Wow it's fucking nothing

he literally looks like the merchant cartoon

*groan* sources

mother fucking "sources"

Fox "NEWS" LMAO, seems legit !

>Huffpo
>Moderate

Are you out of your fucking mind?

Haha. Holy shit he even has the rotten teeth

> Here's how Bernie can still win

We should co-opt that place slowly.

It's open to any influence.

This guy did a mega thread tweet where he tries to connect the dots. He cites the Steele dossier and a change of venue for a Trump event to prove that Russia must have given Trump shares of Rosneft.

twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/845093052352020485

You have to read the when thing.

Kek mitt uns

learn to read, motherfucking idiot

This except not ironic

>pic
Sensible chuckle

>journalist should unmask sources that tell them sensitive information

christ you cultist you retarded

Bee cum Anne Frank greatest American hero?

That doesn't mean they're credible or even exist

>bee cum anne hero
become an hero

Become an hero

>CNN
>(((sources)))
>Juliette Kayyem worked under Obama
>CNN political analyst
>may have
I too have sources and (((CNN political analysts))) saying that OP is a faggot and may have sucked major donkey dick at the zoo.

>everything i don't like is fake

I guess that's why Trump was so worried about all the leaks, because they are all fake and made up

FLYNN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT I DEFENDED YOU AND NOW YOU TURN ON TRUMP

I HOPE YOU GET THROWN OUT OF A HELICOPTER YOU COMMIE FAGGOT

>1.5 years
>nothing

OP, please kill yourself

niiiice trips

also CNN broke that there was a counter-intel investigation 10 days before comey confirmed it. the reason the grand-emperor calls them fake is because they have such good sources, and that's inconvenient for him.

'tsall over but the flipping & singing. Fun while it lasted.

Are you now or have you ever been part of the Alt-Right?

No Senator, I have not and am not.

We have reports that say otherwise. Tell me, what is boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/? We see this address over and over again sir. Now I ask again, the Alt-Right. How long have you had alt-right thinking?

Its coming, people. We are the new Red Scare.

> CNN.
> Sources say.

Bullshit thread.

THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT. Atty for whistleblower Montgomery has already offered to rep Flynn. Also here's a video between Montgomery's 1st Atty & Sheriff Arpaio mentions what happened to Seth Rich & why (OBAMA's BC) Carl Cameron w/FOX has been sitting on this for 2 years. Video was from 2 years ago
youtu.be/thYce7wAYyM

Also another video explains the entire situation.
youtu.be/Z5jkkL7Q5b4