Whats wrong with feminism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=hHWhfgnbcog
theredpillmovie.com/screenings/buy-rent-stream/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is "woman superiority" feminism (SJW tier). Cancer on society.

and there is "equality for women" feminism (Emma Watson tier), which is real feminism and not really a bad thing

there is no difference, you just have her pussy on a pedestal

Feminism is not needed in the 1st world anymore. They've accomplished what they set out to do long ago. Feminisms main goal now is to keep their billions of dollars generating feminism organizations profitable.

It only considers half the architype

There is actually a very big difference. Would you rather debate a JFK Democrat or a neck bearded Communist?

feminism's definition is to support the equality of men and women. feminists only support women. nowadays, people who support both genders are calls "bi-sexuals"

There is a huge difference you retard. You think the hambeast SJWs and betamax men on tumblr represent feminism?

>Feminisms main goal now is to keep their billions of dollars generating feminism organizations profitable.

There may be some truth to that, but one thing I give UN credit for is they give proportionate focus on female issues based on the location. In a third world country, they will focus on woman who have to work 16 hrs a day and take care of the children, while for the West it's far more "first world"... they might nudge you about the fact there is a pay gap. But they don't frame it in the typical outraged fashion Sup Forums focuses on.

Other than that, fuck the UN..

Its full of women

It reframes perceptions of natural sexual dimorphism (both mental and physical) as oppresive cultural inventions, doing severe damage to not only men AND women, but also to their ability to relate to each other.

The entire ideology is poison to the core because it forces us all to deny our healthy, natural feelings and to relate to each other in a way that is unnatural and is causing everyone to feel alone and unsatisfied.

It quite literally destroys civilizations because it convinces women not to do what we genuinely need them to do and it convinces men not to ask for what they want. The result is a drop in marriage and birth rate and the dissolution of the family unit.

>Whats wrong with feminism?

If you give financial equality to gold digging whores, which majority of women are, society dies in a catastrophic population structure crisis because the gold digging whores can not find desirable mates for procreation ie. wealthier men.

feminism is bad because it means antisocial loser virgins have to actually try and be decent people to get laid.

what makes you think they would get laid with or without feminism?

they don't think it through that much

>Completely destroyed gender roles
>Destroyed the role of the father
>Teaches boys they are irrelevant
>Created sexist laws
>Still gets faggots like OP asking this question.
Bu.. buuu... but muh feminism.

yingl yang
it needs to be balanced by machism

I didn't call anyone names.

>antisocial loser virgins

that's a description of the typical online antifeminist. sorry if it's accurate for you pal.

I'll be the first to admit that I am antisocial but I am not a virgin and I definitely am an antifeminist.
By the way there is nothing wrong with being a virgin it just means you didn't fuck around in highschool and are not a total degenerate.

Fat bitches

Of course they do, they just lack the ability to conceal the actual nature of it.

Women

Women are already equals in basically every way, so it is pointless.

This is a categorization error that you're making. You used those terms as pejoratives. It is not factual that all of the people you're talking about are antisocial, nerd, virgins, losers, or any particular thing. If you said "sexually unsuccessful men" that would have been in the green zone, but you deliberately characterized the opposition in a childish manner. If you can't see how that is name-calling, you have no hope to ever understand the world you live in.

Pic related: the post I'm replying to (it's "too accurate for me" and I "can't handle it." Try convincing me that's not an ad hominem.)

this

I hate women so much because of this fucking ideology,
but i guess what goes around comes around

Neither. JFK Democrats are the seeds from which neckbeard commies sprout. They're not equally shit, but they're both still shit.

>Getting laid
>treating women as equal and with respect

you have too choose one of those, you canĀ“t have both.

Only idiots need to generalize this much, because complex ideas are too difficult to comprehend.

In other words... You're wrong. If neckbeards were anything like JFK Democrats, we wouldn't have anything to make fun of.

Same thing that's wrong with the world in general, women

Feminism have a flawed understanding of gender roles and the power of males.

In the end, it's another movement fueled by victimhood, that's why they're offended when they hear about male issues and get called on their BS studies. It threats their existence as victims of western society.

>If neckbeards were anything like JFK Democrats

That's not what I said, faggot. I said that without JFK Democrats, you can't have neckbeard communists. However, whether Nixonian Republicans exist or not has no bearing on commies.

See the difference?

It changed from demanding more responsibility to advocating none.

See black pigeon on this
Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * /
youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

it claims to be about equality but its core ideology completely rejects that. it uses average women as useful idiots to implement their agenda. it is only a supremacist academic elite that fuels the cancer that is modern feminism.

they have an aversion to men, even the moderates.

they think like this
>ugh i hate men
>i am for equality because i have a boyfriend
>all men are bad except my boyfriend he is different

> hate against men
> hate against success
> hate against free speech
> hate against freedom
> hate against sex
> hate against jokes and any public demonstration of happiness
> hate against themselves

Feminism is a very good idea

feminism is ugly chicks being crybabies and larping as intellectuals

It's not about egalitarianism. It's anti-white/christian/male/heterosexual/capitalist cultural marxist postmodernist propaganda to stir up identity politics and make "minorities" feel victimized for votes.

I mean, according to liberal universities, there are different types of feminism

postmodern
liberal
radical
marxist

point being the ones people like is liberal due to the fact it focuses on legal policy for equality, instead of "MUH PATRIARCHY" that people have seen.

>hate against sex

yeah I don't get this. they have this weird doublethink attitude when it comes to sex. they refuse to be seen as sex objects yet fully flaunt their sexuality, and they're some of the dirtiest in the bedroom.

No, there is no Equality version as long as it's called feminism. Gynocentrism inherent to it prevents it.

It is easier to kick and scream than it is to come up with a solution that your "opponent" might empathize with. We have been giving participation trophies for 15 years, and we are seeing the effects of it now.

As with any ideology or "cause", the loud ones get all the attention, but change very little.. while the smart ones work behind the scenes with the people they disagree with the come to a compromise.

Again with the hivemind theory... It's not that simplistic.

wymyn

Reminder that SJWs tried to ban this film before seeing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHWhfgnbcog
theredpillmovie.com/screenings/buy-rent-stream/

>and there is "equality for women" feminism (Emma Watson tier), which is real feminism and not really a bad thing
>muh #heforshe
>muh wage gap
>muh empower womyn (meaning set up quotas) because they need reassurance
>not a bad thing

#youforme

My biggest problem with feminist and the feminist movement is that they direct all their hate against the only people who actually fought and voted for the improvement of female rights.

Its only in the west and a few asian country's based on a western model that you have women with so much freedom, in these places women have more rights to protect them then men have.
Women are literally treated as slaves by all the races around the world, but somehow we whites are the most evil monsters in the whole wide world from the point of view of a femnist.

I just dont understand it...

Emma watsons career

>play a big part in the harry potter series
>HP ends, she cant find any work
>then she does work with the only real talent she has
>she casts in several movies as a slut character
>movies flop
>career is at its end
>jumps on the femnism train
>career saved
>gets lots of shekels for shitting out propaganda and get a lot of parts in movies where the main theme is men suck, yay for women.