I love seeing how hard drumpfkins try to defend their inept "president" from the Russia scandals...

I love seeing how hard drumpfkins try to defend their inept "president" from the Russia scandals. You do realize is impeachment is imminent, don't you?

lol.

Get back to us when you're done washing a Saudi Princes balls.

Fake news kike shill CTR bluesharia reddit tumblr ninegag newfag BARBARA STREISAND

Quick question, why do you liberals call him drumpf?

Nobody believes you, nerd virgin. Get used to it.

Because that's his name

Because everything they say or do has to be cringey. It's a law of the universe.

Only 4 more years of this and the media will be completely 100% discredited and a new golden age of knowledge can begin.

Keep it up, libtards.

Because Trump once casually called John Stewart out as being John Liebowitz, AKA a dirty jew; so in response, the left-wing began a giant name-calling campaign when they found out that Trump's last name used to be Drumpf, which isn't even a name-change, just an alternate pronunciation. They didn't really have any actual ammo to use, so they just stuck with that long after everyone got tired of it.

Not even.
It's his families old name before they moved to America, which was then changed to Trump.

Donald never used that name so it's even more pointless.

>Trump gets impeached
>liberals start getting killed

pick both

Hillary shit herself.

lol

epic

If trump gets impeached, does pence take his place? Is that not way worse for you?

I don't give a single solid shit about Trump. He is useful to me right now.

But do you honestly believe for a second that Hillary would have been better? Hillary who can't control her own bladder and sold uranium to the Russians? (which sounds like the plot of a fucking call of duty game)

KEK

Never give up.
I will never get tired of laughing at your pathetic asses.

Oh chosen prophet, tell me what Kek meant by this

[12 years later...]

It would have been fun to watch her shit her pants live on television though

They are making fun of his family heritage. They seem to like doing that after crucifying others for just that