Islam - Islam General Islamic

As-salam alaykom
Welcome to /Islam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of Islam.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of life; one which guides the personal, political actions of believers. Islam even has its own legal code.

This thread’s topic is the new 'terms' paste. Is it solid? It's pretty barebones, what else should be added?

Resources:

>The Basics of Islam
pastebin.com/47SAkpHv

>Islamic Terms
pastebin.com/utjNkTcn

>FAQ
Coming Soon!

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
pastebin.com/JX9dCX1T

>Videos
pastebin.com/geeBhp3e

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
sunnah.com/

>Read and listen to the Quran online
quran.com

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
inter-islam.org/Seerah/

>Islamic site with everything you need
al-islam.org/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
islamicfinder.org/

OP template:
pastebin.com/6nNt22Nf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Death.

This thread is now consecrated by the Blood of Christ who as Living God came as man whose death paid in full the price of mankind's Sin once for all.

we have our own religion here

Christ was a prophet, but not God's son.

I have a question for fellow Muslims about debt transfer after death.
My grandmother in-law has just passed away two days ago (inna lilahi wa inna ilahi rajoon). She had copious amounts of debt and now her debtors are demanding it to be paid. There are about 20 debtors demanding money to be paid. She was an Indonesian citizen, my in-laws tell me that their ustad says debt transfer after death is supported in Islam. I'm a convert and have no education on this matter, will someone please help me and provide some evidence one way or the other?
The ustad says that it is the responsibility of the sons and daughters to pay the debt. My wife is telling me they can choose to either pay or not to pay, if they don't pay then it will decrease/lose all their rewards for their good deeds in life. But they have the option to not pay.. I'm just looking for solid answers.
I am still in mourning and just distraught about the whole situation.
Also, hypothetically, if she received loans from loan sharks/loaners who are affilliated with gang like intimidation to family to receive their payment, would that alter any kind of ruling? Being that that loan was hypothetically haram?

I almost forgot to post this

whats your opinion on that?

Eat shit sandnigger.

I honestly think Sup Forums will be the first true source of converts to join us against the (((jew))).
I'm sure, because I grew up in a christian family, where my parents' "faith" was always more about selling cookies for charity and singing stupid songs than serving justice and spreading knowledge. But when they finally brought us to a Mosque in social studies, I got to see REAL devotion. The people there were so humble and soft-spoken; the Imam was so articulate, kind and wise. I know that most of you still believe the lies spread by the (((jewish))) media, but I'm not angry; you'll understand when your worldly governments sell your futures for profit. And even if you don't follow me in converting, your descendants will one day. No bloodlines end in true misery or faithlessness, for all are equal under God.

Thank you, Salman. Thank you for saving me.

ISIS does not represent the Islam

Thank you, brother, I'm happy, my story is similar to yours.

but it was done in islams name, you see, it doesnt matter who performs a ritual, it very well does for what purpouse.

and the obvious question, why did those things happen when you are right?
I mean historcally speaking, your not.

Many things have been done in the name of Christianity, so what is your argument? Humans make mistakes. Only Allah will judge them.

Pretty much this. Pick a better religion next time, OP.

>Many things have been done in the name of Christianity
Well, look at Christianity today.
I also was referring to other dieties than yours and their holy places.
> so what is your argument?
its more of a question, just want to see how you think
> Only Allah will judge them.
But why did that certain event happen at mekka?
I mean, if ONLY he can judge, thats your words...

it is a matter of some confusion but I do not believe Jesus was God's Son in anythign but a metaphysical and mysterious manner in that He used this metaphor to show God remained in heaven receiving the worship of the angles and sustaining the creation while present in Jesus in the flesh.

In that day it was understood an man would send his son to conduct their buisiness on their behalf with their full authority so when you deal with the sin you deal with the father.. but it is not meant to be believed that Jesus was anything less than God because by none other could Sin be forgiven.

It would be absurd to teach the death of a mere man could pay for anyone's sin but his own.

It is not beyond the power of God to come into his own creation God is not limited.

I can see Sup Forums becoming muslims seeing as they're mostly fat, neckbeard, unaccomplished losers who long for an identity (as seen by the fact that so many try to take on the achievements of their race). Islam is accepting of anyone as long as they abandon reason for their shared fairy tales.

It's a pretty logical progression imo, it's just too bad it'll mean regressing to the dark ages.

lol I love these inadvertent trolling threads

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

>check flag
>it's not sweden/germany
What's wrong with you?

>islamic monkey
Saged

You ever get so mad you just wanna blow up?

Jesus indeed isn't God's son any more than any other human.
He's God.

He's the Son of the Father, but not subordinate. That would be Arianism, a heresy.

Kill yourself