PAY FOR HER COLLEGE

PAY FOR HER COLLEGE

Buy your own damn laptop woman.

because niggers stole the other ones.

>t450
>dinosaur

Top fucking Kek

It has 3x the power of any macbook

No, you pay $25,000 for first world education that billions of poor brown people would kill for

>TFW using a T430 right now

Sad how underappreciated a good thinkpad is.

she needs to fuck off thinkpads are god tier laptops. I won't use any laptop without a trackpoint.

>using a computer for your interpretive gender dance class
Literally why?

>literally the most common laptop in corporations
>used to create process and store world-changing scientific data, contracts, government treaties literally daily
>not good enough for @flavoredcats

>I pay
No. You mean *I* pay. Enjoy the free education when you default on the loan that my tax dollars paid for that you couldn't afford.

ungrateful cunt

also,
>i pay

But it doesn't look futuristic and cool like a Mac :((

NO! PAY FOR MY MEDICAL BILLS!

no, brown people would kill if they had to take a gender studies class with a bunch of smug feminists.

>tfw you don't pay for college

....to do what??
She obviously doesn't look an engineer, programmer, biologist, chemist, theoretical mathematician or anything else in that ballpark. What's the damn "good" laptop needed for? To design a fucking dress or something?

>mfw the richest country in the world doesn't have tuition-free college

If the millionaires and billionaires in this country paid their fair share, we wouldn't have to worry about life crippling student/medical debt at all. People could study what they love instead of doing something they hate just so they have a chance to pay back their debts. Why is it you can get free higher education in countries like Germany and Japan, our closest competitors, whom we have much more money than, but not here? Why is it that even third world countries like Brazil have free higher education, but we can't? There's no reason other than simply greed. We spend half our budget on military instead of providing basic services for our citizens that they'd get anywhere else in the world. How could you support that as an average American citizen?

That is a good question for her

Why are you paying $25,000 for this?

go to bed bernie

I looked at the specs just now and I still run a 2520m in my laptop, it's a fucking tank.

underrated
also /thread

Fuck off you old commie.

fucking bitch, that's the exact laptop I have, no way I'd swap it for a mac

Are you fucking kidding? The total wealth of the top 100 rich people in the US might be pay for a year of the federal budget, at most (and once it was gone, it'd be gone for good). You don't have a tax problem, you have a spending problem -- for one thing there are far too many stupid or mediocre people in colleges and universities, for another there are too many earning degrees in useless subjects and racking up huge amounts of debt to do so. Why should the taxpayer fund their bad life decisions?

>25k a year

Lmao, free college for everyone, amirite?

its a t410

>normies think thinkpads are shit
>normies want an inferior device
Man i hate normies

>t450
>og keyboard
nigga you don't know nuffin

>dinosaur laptop

Typical gen z-er complaining about shit. Too young to appreciate any technology.

It's a duxking thinkpad. Best laptops ever

Taxing the wealthiest Americans was our policy during our most successful years economically, such as the 1950s.

Here is how it's all possible:
The University of California system offered free tuition at its schools until the 1980s. In 1965, average tuition at a four-year public university was just $243 and many of the best colleges did not charge any tuition at all. The Sanders plan would make tuition free at public colleges and universities throughout the country.

Over the next decade, it has been estimated that the federal government will make a profit of over $110 billion on student loan programs. This is morally wrong and it is bad economics. We will fight to prevent the federal government from profiteering on the backs of college students and use this money instead to significantly lower student loan interest rates.

The Sanders plan would require public colleges and universities to meet 100% of the financial needs of the lowest-income students. Low-income students would be able to use federal, state and college financial aid to cover room and board, books and living expenses. And Sanders would more than triple the federal work study program to build valuable career experience that will help them after they graduate.

The cost of this $75 billion a year plan is fully paid for by imposing a tax of a fraction of a percent on Wall Street speculators who nearly destroyed the economy seven years ago. More than 1,000 economists have endorsed a tax on Wall Street speculation and today some 40 countries throughout the world have imposed a similar tax including Britain, Germany, France, Switzerland, and China. If the taxpayers of this country could bailout Wall Street in 2008, we can make public colleges and universities tuition free and debt free throughout the country.

please refund my donation Bernie. I gave you all my life savings and you didn't even win.
Sadly this ironic joke might be factual for some people

Half of the general population is practically retarded so they have no use for higher learning. School makes stupid people feel more stupid. These people actually despise those who choose to educate themselves because "they think they're better than us hurr durr"

A laptop that will out live her and still be God tier

You pay $25,000 a year so your dean can keep his benz cleaned by teenaged porto rican boys in cutoff jorts.

#carwashmoney

>PAY

>Taxing the wealthiest Americans was our policy during our most successful years economically, such as the 1950s.

You were also the world's manufacturing center, which you no longer are.

shes got a point. Colleges are very wasteful with their finances.

I hear that Thinkpads are god tier all the time, and it happens that my pc is a Thinkpad laptop. I'm not a computer expert, so what makes them so great?

It's funny because the middle and lower classes depend on the 1%. Let me ask you this, if there weren't any capitalists to tax who would pay for everything? College students are some of the most autistic people in the world because they think they know everything when in fact they know so little.

Admins need to be hung on day of the rope desu

Those scumbags are part of the reason why tuition rises above inflation.

Higher education is the next bubble.

The little red nipple

wrong I pay her $250 a year in tax for her college and she bitches about her laptop

fuck when I was her age we used stone and chisel and heaven help ya if you had to do lines

>25k a year

lmao why even go to uni I only pay 10k a year and thats fucking outrageous

>Using a thinkpad is bad

Sad!

that's a 150$ thinkpad....

Well then we'd fix the policies that make tuition extremely high. We'd force the admins who collect money from the government to use that money to pay for people's education. We cut bloat and spending at universities. We bring back costs and loan rates to a more reasonable level that they once were. We create more scholarships.

Everyone who isn't smart enough to get a STEM PhD should be a barely-paid serf.

It runs GNU/Linux.

... My mom uses that one.

Is that a T420? I bought one refurbished and the thing is a beast. I treat it like shit honestly and it continues to work perfectly. Even spilled almost an entire cup of coffee onto it, some of the keys stopped working but I just bought a cheap keyboard at goodwill and plugged that in. Macs are overpriced garbage and have literally have no innate benefits over a PC.

>shitting on thinkpads

Stupid bitch doesn't know that the laptop is thick and heavy because it has real fucking power behind it. They aren't very user friendly because they are for people who actually do work on a computer.

Someone shame this bitch for her blasphemy

>More than 1,000 economists have endorsed a tax on Wall Street speculation
more than one thousand people dont deserve to be called economists. taxing market speculation is literally equivalent to setting a cap on market growth. you're taking exponential economic losses as a country if you do so.

the easiest and most sensible thing to do, rather than eat the rich, would be to cull ~50% of the non-working or minimal-skill poor in order to reduce their tax burden. you would no longer need to pay for their college in full if they didnt exist.

I don't pay for college because I have a free ride. Why do liberals suck so much?

I wish i had one of those, but im poor in a poor country, still happy with my college, i will become a good architect some day.

PAY FOR HIS HEALTHCARE

they have way too much money than they know what to do with. case in point: gender studies departments

Ironically, this image is pretty old and that ThinkPad was nearly brand new.

If you don't want to pay hundreds to thousands of more dollars a year in taxes so this beautiful young xeman can get xer woman's studies degree and get a job at starbucks then you are everything wrong with this country. It's 2017... TWENTY-SEVENTEEN!!!

>i5
>4-8gb of RAM

Oh fuck off

You've tried a tax on financial transactions before. There's a reason you didn't keep it.

T410 is getting on a bit, I use an X230 at work but that's feeling old now

Y-you do realize that student loans can't be defaulted on, right?

Some people might want to eat again in their lives, you know.

>murica
>first world education

fucking Kek

It really depends on what functions you need it to perform. If you're doing gender studies then I don't see the problem considering that laptop can very easily navigate to Tumblr.

the fuck is that thing why don't they incinerate it?

>implying niggers give a shit about muh feminism studies or whatever bullshit degree that fat tumblrcunt is paying for.

Install Archlinux. Stop crying.

You seem to've forgotten to turn off your tripcode there amigo.

Someone please post the image of the CEO telling the media he's retiring and closing his company because he wants to give back to the community, and the next morning his workers go to the plant and wonder what they're going to do since it's shut down.

He has a glandular problem you know. If we paid for his healthcare he would have gotten the treatment he needed and never would have ended up like that.

dumb bitch just dish out $200~ for a chromebook or something similar you fucking normalshit

>all those meme careers
LoL

>If the millionaires and billionaires in this country paid their fair share, we wouldn't have to worry about life crippling student/medical debt at all.

Also, don't forget all the money the US wastes on military spending. The US should have the strongest military in the world, but do we really need to pay more than everyone else COMBINED???

Protip: most 'Murikans don't understand the concept of "combined"

he has a mental disorder called: DiabetusObetus

Just giver her this 2004 PowerBook instead it looks far more advanced

>dinosaur laptop
>core i3, 500gb hard drive, 4gb ram
>$830

Bitch, the only reason you have a problem with it is because it's not a trendy macbook

>but do we really need to pay more than everyone else COMBINED???
Yes
Otherwise we would not be the constant check against another world war.
The US is the foothold that basically says "no matter who you try to ally with, you cannot make an attempt at taking over the world, because we will stop you".

t. mexico

>user everything can be free, we just have to tax everything at 70%

>Otherwise we would not be the constant check against another world war.

You are clueless about the current world military situation.

Next.

This. Fucking retarded. She would rather appearance than functionality. Dumb whore couldn't do math on a calculator.

>Saudi Arabia
their military is just a huge weapons cache waiting to be taken over by some warlord

selling them weapons was a mistake brudi

>all old men with white hair and glasses look the same to me

RIP Redpanels.

Do you remember what happened the last time we taxed stock trades? Go look that up real quick.

>Insulting based thinkpads
APOLOGISE

>@flavoredcats
>aren't user friendly
How so? Minimalism=/=user friendly

you totally btfo that guy with your solid argument based on logic and critical factoids. GREAT JOB

because you're narrow sighted & stupid.

The people in the military are working much harder and are much better people than those worthless cunts getting liberal arts degrees. I'd rather my tax dollars go to them.

fucking bulletproof and linux love

>not understanding green text

>Go to college.
>Computers are utter fucking dog shit.
>Always breaking down.
>Buy my own laptop thats as strong as a desktop.
>Go to class.
>Classmates laugh their asses off because "WHATS THAT OLD CLUNKY THING ;D"
>YOU SHOULD BUY AN APPLE!
>Teacher comes in and hears them mocking me.
You all do realize his laptop is more advanced then anything in your homes most likley.
>They shut up and ask how.
Its a gaming laptop, right?
>Nod and explain to him in detail the parts, he understands every word.
>Use it to get all my work done, do presentations and so forth.
>Students are stuck with broke down computers that dont even work.
>They get pissed and ask the teacher while I am out of the room, but within ear shot.
HOW CAN HE AFFORD SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND GO TO COLLEGE!
>Teacher chews them out because he has seen me at work, working 3rd shift every night.

They could afford shit too if they didn't squander their grants and such on MUH MEXICO TRIP!