I was at the PizzaGate/PedoGate protest. AMA

This was near the White House.

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2017/03/25/protesters-outside-white-house-demand-pizzagate-investigation/

archive.is/Mj4KO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lclancy17/status/845671767691743232
web.archive.org/web/20170114051137/http://8*h.net/pol/res/8195856.html
pastebin.com/Y3XnQ55e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you sense (((anyone))) wanting to disrupt or anything like that? Or did they hide in their pizza basements?
How was it generally?

A "pro-Trump" vehicle rolled up in an adjacent street, started playing loud music, and then this happened:
twitter.com/lclancy17/status/845671767691743232

so basically pedomarch was nulled by the presence of the vet march?

also, did you see david seaman?

Temporarily. The music was louder than what you could hear in the video. They played it for about 10 minutes and I didn't really notice them after that.

I either left before he spoke or I didn't recognize him. The organizers and people in the crowd took turns speaking for about 5 minutes each.

Seaman is a poser. He is over dramatic. Omg they are gonna suicide me lol. They dont even know who he is. Dude needs to lay off the drugs and lies. Does it for attention.

Thanks for your answers user. That is, if you're not secretly CIA.
>all my posts are satire and not to be taken seriously

WHOOP WHOOP

How many pedos did you beat up OP?

They say they are sick in the head... but i got their medicine RIGHT HERE

It was peaceful. I helped give out pamphlets to bystanders. Some of those who rejected it already knew about PizzaGate. Most probably weren't pedos, they were likely curious MSM consumers. I will post the rest of the pamphlet if more people join this thread.

Bump

some other user just posted this in a different thread
wtf is this shit
web.archive.org/web/20170114051137/http://8*h.net/pol/res/8195856.html

3 more pages

Convert any souls my evangelical adventurer?

You're doing God's work. Keep it up.

> I've doxed a member of a Moloch related pedo cult living in new orleans, and he admits to buying children for sex slave purposes. He even talks about the ritual sacrifices he's been to and how they work. Fucker has even eaten human flesh.
>Here is the log. Robert Amberlang the PEDOCannibal, complete with dox!
>pastebin.com/Y3XnQ55e
what the actual fuck am i looking at

did anyone talk about #missingdcgirls?

this is an opportunity of epic proportions to get a ground game in DC

Again, love the efforts, brother pollack. But your message/pamphlet needs refining if you are to reach the masses.

>cover
Good image. Tells your audience the depth, depravity, seriousness and even the duration of these crimes.
Ditch the "elitist" word. It's a red flag for conspiracy theory nonsense and will immediately make your audience cringe. Also, with this level of crime it should not matter if they're elitists, trailer trash or immigrants. Avoid labels at this point. Focus on urgency. Alarm your audience but do not frighten them off.

At least 2. I gave out about 15 pamphlets, about 1/6 would take it. A Hispanic woman was shocked when I explained it to her. Not like "ZOMG WTF IS THIS LOL", but the best reaction I got. Another woman with kids was reading through most of it.

Send a pamphlet to everyone at the white house

I'm not familiar with that hashtag but they might have alluded to it. A black sexual abuse victim did have a chance to speak and she talked about the disproportionate amount of coverage for white victims. "Missing white woman syndrome" essentially.

Give me your children

we need to work with this hashtag

DC families, politicians and the Congresional Black caucus, in addition to support in hollywood, are ready to put on a ground game in DC

we can work together

>page 2

Do you need to use the term pizzagate? This label may already have a bad rap which may make some people dismiss it immediately. Instead, consider reminding your audience pedophilia is still a huge issue and it can rear its ugly head in our back yard. And as much as we'd like to ignore it we must face and deal with it as responsible adults and diligent protectors of children. This engages your audience more and puts them on the responsibility hook.

Contact faceberg.com/IPMarch for suggestions, is the organizer's page.

I only took home one and it's folded and a bit crumpled.

Don't have any.

It really should have been called PedoGate, I did use that in my OP. I have seen that being used more often recently.

>3
Like the title. Tells your audience your reasonable people who can work with justice system. But the rest gets messy and convoluted. You mention Russia and fake news and wikileaks and previous BS. What is your message here? Consider keeping it narrow in scope. For example, a current case involves Anothy Weiner and here are some suspicious inconsistencies with the case. Who cares about who he is or his credentials at this point. Let people find out for themselves. Build a strong enough case that they won't care who the mother fucker is. They'll just want justice.

I could go on and I don't mean to be all nitpicky about your efforts. But these are writing skills and things to keep in mind when engaging and convincing audience members. You have to be especially keen when you're essentially cold calling.

Keep up the good work.

Really go contact them if you want a change. I wasn't involved in the planning.Their GoFundMe passed their goal of $10,000.
They should have enough left over to plan another one and probably are.

Pic is the signs that they let the crowd use.