"GREAT AGAIN"

Name one thing that has improved in your personal life and is directly caused by Trump being president.

His presidency has done nothing but stress me out, but that is about it.

I've made $170 shilling on Sup Forums

Hey dumb ass. We know that this is your script today. We've seen this at least 50x already. Go. Kill. Yourself.

>Name one thing that has improved in your personal life and is directly caused by Trump being president.
This disgusting mutant on the left didn't get into office.

I got a bj from a girl on Tinder by pretending to hate him

Just kidding sex is degenerate

1) shitlib tears has made my life more enjoyable
2)live in california so I am beginning to notice a panic and fear rising among the beaner population as deportations step up

thats 2 things way more than any other president has given me

>kekekekekek

They canned the local liberal talk radio host that's on when I drive to work.

The raging erection I get when I see ICE take in the filthy illegals.

Less people starting shit

what an empty life.

>leaf

>German butthurt

I'm not even murrican, and my life has already been improved by the endless stream of butthurt leftists are creating world wide.

The significantly improved economy has been an enormous windfall for our whole country. We haven't seen this much business since the Bush per-recession years.

I just hope he doesn't start fucking with trade.

so essentially, nothing actually beneficial has come out of this fat orange toads presidency so far. donny is an idiot; i hope he is turned into a puppet for the republicans, because they'll handle this better than anyone else. maybe pence can take over as the new president.

Liberal tears
Lower gun prices because there's no danger in the form of a ban
Lots of liberal tears

Lefties can't cease venting their butthurt so it's become easier to identify them and choose the best approach in a conversation.

Yea Pence will take over as president on January 20 2024 most likely.

Liberal tears

late night shows got better now when they can drop savage burns about dindunaldin dremghmf

Ive been able to be far more open about my white natioanlism on facebook. and no one has defriended me.

people i don't like are anally anguished which brings me pleasure

not being flooded with millions of African and Muslim "refugees," which would have happened under Frau Clinton

I work in shipping, the dry bulk market has boomed due to all indicators turning extremely positive for the first time since before 2008.
The good years are coming for sure.

Whites have realized that they still own this country and we can fight for it till we die. A big moral boost for all the whites I know.

Keystone Pipeline

Being a Trump supporter got me laid twice

You sure? I hear Obama might be coming for your guns any day now.

My Facebook feed became so intolerable with liberal angst and frothing anger over Trump becoming president that I finally stopped going on Facebook altogether. It was meant to be a relaxation activity and getting aggressively shit on by people I knew in real life, purely for my vote, became more stressful than it was worth to stay in touch with... what? Meme quizzes and other bullshit?

Thank you, Trump. I got some of my life back purely because you piss off liberals so much. He earns my vote every day.

I am liberal, by the way. Voted Sanders in the primary, flipped to Trump in the general.

Quality leftist butthurt caught on camera.

Liberal tears, afraid muslims, and protestors congregating in similar areas for easier eugenic extermination

My stocks have gone up $15 000

WW3 prevented

What's improved the most and made my life better is watching the crying hypocrisy of leftists. It makes me smile. Nothing has gotten worse either so meh.

Memes.

He tried several times, even shed some crocodile tears to try and get congress to do something.
The republican controlled house told him to fuck off every time.

Lots of funny comedy skits from very talented german comedians about how fucking stupid Drumpf is xD

His hair is stupid and his shares a first name with Donald Duck xDDDDD

>got a new car
>got a raise
>Up 13 % ytd in the stock market
>still no gf

How

left wing liberals are out of power and they will witness the resurgence of American Greatness without their filthy degeneracy.

tldr:liberal tears

The news is hilarious. Watching retards argue with each other at work and get fired for it has also been entertaining as all get out.

Oh and I forgot to mention Trump gave me a job. His military increase got me to switch over to active duty instead of being in the National Guard.

All the libs freaking out has been worth it.

He's a quack!

I will now live forever thanks to the tears from hillary supporters I have collected.

Its much easier to see who I don't want to talk to now. Trump people are being dumb loud and proud and coming out of the closet as deplorables

I have less of a headache from liberal circle jerks and more laughs from liberal butthurt 24/7

They were both Trump supporters and it gave us something to talk about. It was dope. Same weekend too.

All the liberal tears have been 150% worth it.

In 3 months?

He answered the question genuinely, and they are great. Fucking leaves. Besides that, my stocks have shot up nicely.

Liberal tears, endless rivers of liberal tears.

It sustains my very being.

Liberal tears that will fuel me for years to come

My 401k

The tears of your foes taste the best after a nice win

Leftists and Lügenpresse are insanely butthurt. I got to see based stickman wreck antifa. Election night 9th november.

Don't worry bro, he was BTFO of his shill thread and probably left by now.

daily cuck tears

Legit have made $700 since the beginning of the year on my blue chip growth fund. And everyone said the market was gonna dip hard.

>B-but that was of Obama's doing.
The market is time-variant, true he did contribute, however it's a nice time to invest. Even with all the craze in the news, markets are reacting well to a better foreseen business year.

I got to watch a political group talk smack and parade around for two years. Then cumulatively shit them selves and run screaming in horror. You can't buy this kinda shit.

If only the fuckbags making Drumpf jokes like there is no tomorrow had such moderately witty banter in their repertoire.

I saw some female """comedian""" going on a rampage about how ugly and stupid Drumpf voters look, projecting unfavorable pictures of them on the huge viewscreen behind her, and everybody was in tears.

She won a shitton of prices for "best comedy" and shit, by the way.

my erections last 3 times longer

The President of the fucking United States is a Sup Forums tier troll and literally shitposts via Twitter every single day. I love every single moment of it and couldn't care less what he actually accomplishes.

I'm not american, but this will affect 20K people so there is that

This

I know there's a strong even backing to not have to put up with white guilt anymore

it's only been 2 months...

I pulled a qt conservative chick in my uni after defending him in a debate

I got a raise and more responsibility at work in December. I blame Trump

Revealed my gf to be ultra-sjw so now I can meet a nice wholesome girl

Amen, senpai.

Hope

an uppity nig with a chip on his shoulder about the country that he runs stopped being my president

when i blame the jews for subversion normies are starting to agree

>Name one thing that has improved in your personal life and is directly caused by Trump being president.
-shit-posting fodder now grows on trees
-the deluge flood of dopamine into the noggin from watching burgers burn in real-time
-with burgers imploding, it's only a matter of time they start another war -- likely the 'eugenics war' our virulent species is long overdue for...

>feel. good. ,. man.

>the jews

goyalist scum

>german humor
why

I get to laugh at the pathetic left spamming in here as the CIA monitors frog images

>Hillary not president
>liberals BTFO

hope this can sustain 4 years

Every thing

I can conceal carry in ND without a permit now.

Fuck off.

I'm being entertained every day by the stuff trump is doing

honestly its fun watching the whole system running around with their heads cut off because they just realized they haven't been doing their jobs for 8 years.

If he has done anything, he made our population pay more attention to their politics, and how best to deal with the problems at hand. The people have some accountability over congress, though i think their ethics will ever change.

Everything got worse I Bulged a disc in my back and lost my job. Tried pt and epidural shots nothing works I am gonna try swimming then ir nothing get disability

I bet 200euros and won 700 from him winning.
Loadsa money in my land.