Retard breeding grounds

>Retard breeding grounds

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-doctors-still-make-dramatically-less-than-u-s-counterparts-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like a somewhat wealthy area though, so you're probably incorrect as iq is correlated with income.

OP is a sang nigger or rice muncher and just found out even his great grandchildren won't be considered Canadian in 95% of this country. His linage will be forever confined to million dollar human birdcages in tax slave cities.

>canacucks will never own a house that nice

Looks like a comfy white neighborhood desu

>looks like a somewhat wealthy area
Maybe to a Yuropoor

Our homes are nicer than yours, and we don't have one floor homes in Canada. We have winter six months of the year and a 4-6ft frost line.

Americans have shitty uninsulated matchstick houses thrown on a pad of cement. Canadians have homes that are comfortable from -40c to +40c outside.

>95%
And who are these 95%?

>oh look it's the rural and suburban retars leaf

Whats the matter? No forests or alleyways to hide corpses and commit crimes in, eh?

Connected back yards... if that is a homogenous community every kid is going to know each other.

Must be awesome growing up there.

>we don't have one floor homes in Canada.
Wtf are you talking about? Most Canadians live in single story homes.

>Canada, GDP per Capita 2015: $45,602
>Sweden, GDP per Capita 2015: $48,199

Sorry, what was that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

It's a struggle to even leave your neighborhood. Also there doesn't appear to be any stores nearby.

>canacucks are so busy with their 6 months of driving in the snow they don't realize the vast majority of homes in the U.S. have both heat and AC

enjoy roasting alive that one week you do have warm weather.

still better than this

95% of Canada is 95%+ white or aboriginal, and nonwhites are not even generally tolerated even 90 minutes north of Toronto in 95%+ white Barrie.

Aboriginals i've met hate the mass third world immigration more than most whites.

Even the poorest Canadian has two weeks paid vacation. I have five weeks.

Tfw Alberta has GDP/capita twice as high as Quebec or ontario
easterners on suicide watch

> somewhat wealthy

you guys really don't get it, do you

wish i lived somewhere like that and not in fucking middlesbrough

canada actually BTFO

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-doctors-still-make-dramatically-less-than-u-s-counterparts-study

why do your doctors beg to come to work in the U.S.? isn't the healthcare system in canada far superior?

That gif is missing my language.

suburbs actually terrify me for some reason. Get some fucking different-looking houses or there will never be any individuality

>95% of Canada is 95%+ white or aboriginal,
this is false

I lived in a suburb all my youthful life

learn to ride a bike canafat, there are always corner stores for the young kids. all adults have cars to get to where they need to go. literally nobody takes mass transit in a suburb

t. never been to the USA

We're right next to you, faggot. Also, nice outright lies you just told. Our houses are identical.

why is canada so eerie

This is actually not true. I grew up in a town of ~15,000 people and there was nothing to do ever. The only stores were in a small complex about a mile from my neighborhood. Even taking a bike the only thing to do was go to the park, buy ice cream or go to the two-screen movie theater. If you wanted to see anything interesting actually happen we had to get our parents to drive us somewhere. It fucking sucked. It was made so much worse by my friend who moved to Paris and wrote about all the concerts and bakeries and stores and museums and event within walking distance. They got a much more interesting childhood than me, sitting at home playing video games or fucking around on the kiddie playground.

>there are always corner stores for the young kids
You obviously haven't lived in a suburb like OPs picture then.

What is wrong with you Americans and your boasting about your love of your shitty lives.

Correct.

Plenty of high IQ retards out there.

Suburbs were invented by a Jew. William Levitt. They were promoted by Jewish advertising agencies. That's why they are so horrible and anyone with aryan instincts naturally recoils upon seeing one.