Meanwhile in the UK

Meanwhile in the UK...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TeXDgTBsenM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yet Nottingham, England has the highest gun crime rate in the U.K.

save a life, bin your car

I'll surrender my knife into your fucking throat

How the fuck do niggas cook in the UK

Meanwhile, in America

>putting chains on a plastic bin

Those things are not strong. Use a knife to cut through it then get all the knives

I would never give my Mr.Stabystaby and Lad Hacky Chuck.

It's a trash can you can just wheel away the whole thing

How useless is the ban on pocket knives in the UK?

Also, how do I get hold of those pocket knives that've been donated? They're not illegal here.

reminder to eurofags: you're not a free man if you're an unarmed man

i only have one gun, i really need another.
Knife wise i have a mora i just got and a folding box cutter.
forgive me Sup Forums i havnt expressed enough freedom
quite literally the first thing i thought

imagine stealing that fuckin bin...

How does you guys prepare your food, or do you have to let big brother chop yer veggies for you?

It's probably chained to something when not in a photo op

honestly you'd probably only get trash out of it anyway. If anyone has the pic of the police who dump a bin and find it full of shit do show.

lol

That's why British food sucks.

Jesus christ Paki island your future king was cucked by a Canadian feminist.
Get your shit together

Bongs love eating feces covered Indian foods.

WHY DIDN'T YOU BIN IT

That's not true considering Iran has had a policy of sex change for a long time.

But Americans watch the Celebrity imagery chefs on television and Hmmm I wonder why they are all British? Could it be the Brits are paying the happy merchants for electric Jew propaganda?

Meanwhile in America

What do you think?

Meanwhile in cUK

Your god damn fucking right. FREEDOM BABY!! WOOOOOO USA! USA! USA!

But this is precisely what they're trying to avoid user. If everyone surrenders their knives there'll be no knives left to steal other knives. Don't you see? It'll end all crimes.

Can't even read it

They do this in America all the time though
T. Did 10 years of schooling in the USA

(School is indoctrination no matter the country)

United Khaliphate cuck in damage control. Get raped you fucking faggot.

"Eh yo yanks we banned dem gunz but the scally waggas still be killing us!!!! Wut gibz m8?????"

"OY I knowz what to do m8 lets ban dem knoives aswell thatll fix the problem lads"

"Let dem muzzies in!! all aboard the religion of peace train"

Not with taxpayer money.

>"Let dem muzzies in!! all aboard the religion of peace train"

Churchill is so based!

Got a better quality pic? Also I've trained muay thai and BJJ since I was 6 I doubt I'd get raped .
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TeXDgTBsenM

what's the purpose of this thing? if you're looking to get rid of a hunting knife, you'd sell it or just dump it into regular trash

Greater manchester isn't a place that needs to be disarmed, it needs to be fucking nuked. If manchester, birmingham and london were taken out the UK would be ahead of scandinavia in human development, theyre like walking into somalia.

See with this pic, it's not even bantz.
Because it's actually happening in the USA.
America to this date teaches the out of africa theory even though it's been debunked, so yes, with tax payer money.
Trail of tears, segregation, slavery ect was a common topic in US schools along with the holocaust.

You did the same, only worse.

Why can't Americans banter? I've seen that pic since '08.

>Be English
>Ban citizens from owning guns because "muh violence"
>Allow mass amount of refugees in from war torn radicalized Islamist countries
>Have tons of violence and civil unrest happen in home country
>Invite more refugees in
>Have more incidents
>Invite even MORE in
>Have crazy muslim attack on bridge
>Try to ban knives
HOLY FUCK!!! These people are soooooo fucking dumb i actually think they deserve to be killed off now

I own guns americuck

nah, it is enforced in all schools in cUK

Nice shotty bong. You're welcome in the states.

Likewise.

>he keeps raining punches
>bongistan is hanging on the ropes

and your women are like this

"Own guns"

Good luck with the law after defending yourself with that relic.

My pics are OC though :)
I lived there for a decade, I'm not going back.
The only good thing was how slutty the women were.
Still a gun ese :)

Everything comes pre sliced.

Im Scottish, our women are far more attractive

British troops under mortar fire
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk

American troops under mortar fire
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4

:)

why is it always the home of cheese in a can and hotdogs that says British food sucks

wtf, that's against my religious freedoms of beheading whomever I want.

Sharia: Yes
UK: No

That gun no doubt made in UK so it's good to go 200 years later.
American plastic fantastic shit jams up if you get it within 10 feet of dust.
T. Royal Marine

>A break-action shotgun isn't likely to be as susceptible to the same mechanical hang-ups as some modern semi-automatics with many more moving parts.

What a revelation.

You're welcome amerifat ;)

>implying the sa80 is any better

t royal engineer

It's much better, the bullpup design allows for a longer barrel in turn making a more accurate firearm.
Not to mention they fire the same 5.56 cartridge and using the standard STANAG magazine, only downside is hell of a lot louder, and a lot less leftie friendly.
A real engineer would know this

I didn't realize the yanks had already started letting women serve on the front lines. :)

>trained muay thai and BJJ since I was 6

reversal of the semi auto meme ban when boys

>tfw cant own a real fal

Good luck defending yourself from someone piloting a drone in the middle of the Nevada with a shitty little .22 peashooter

Yes American, you're right. In Pakiland, we crumpet munchers have to endure the police performing random raids on our homes and confiscating our kitchen knives.

It's not that the police run an awareness campaign to let people who have been in or are thinking about committing a knife crime know that they should bin their knife to prevent further harm to other citizens. No. That would be ridiculous, wouldn't it?

Even in the revolutionary war the brits kicked the shit out of the yanks, French and Spaniards all at once.
It's why American girls crave british cock.
Ye

the bullpup design is about as ergonomic as a brick with a pistol grip

not to mention you're chatting shit about the barrel length, seeing as the sa80's is 20.4 in and the m16a4's is 20 in, thanks google

>America
>still using the m16a4

>not posting the quran knife bun

Do you even Bongistan?

Aye, I've had a couple of American slags, easy pickings.

Based fin bro

Actually it's not as bad as Sup Forums would like you to believe. For example this guy owns more than a hundred swords, knives, spears and maces as well as a lot of rifles and revolvers.

>the USA in 20 years
>surrender your gun bins everywhere
>world gommunism triumphant

get to fuck off our homeland.
get a knife
cut down the scotland and english border
fucking drift off
please

what's the point of comparing a carbine to a rifle you nutcase

the SA80 is a rifle, wheras the M4 is a carbine, there's obvious tradeoffs for a carbine over a rifle and vice versa

I don't understand this knife meme. Are you telling me that britbongs can't have things like butcher knives and other similar kitchen utensils? What about pocket knives?

Don't you understand, OP, it's the current year in Britain? You can't carry a weapon in self-defense in case you hurt a Muslim terrorist when he tries to murder you and your family members. Also, you forgot that
>BRITS
>ARE
>KEKS
who have laws against guns, free speech, and even something as simple as owning a kitchen knife. And they still think that they're free. Lol.

They forgot that Muslims aren't cucked enough to surrender their weapons when asked.

its fucking plastic just use a box cutter to cut the plastic

Has that ever happened? No. Have people used guns to defend themselves? Yes, a lot. Can you? No, you're not worth it.

Nice hyperbole, though. We all know what's really on your mind though, don't we Oliver?

You're not allowed things because you live in a failing nannystate that doesn't give you the dignity of protecting yourself or taking any personal responsibility.

Then your deluded countrymen, and perhaps even yourself will say you are all far too civilized to require such a responsibility. That it's even for the better of the society that you are treated like orchid orificed pussyfart serfs. Even while your land is overrun by invaders.

But I'll give you a call when those drones start flying over Nevada (which I'm nowhere near,btw) and my peashooter shits the bed.

SA80 is standard issue
M16a4 is not
Can you blame them? All girls want real men.

>hur dur i read on jewbart that the uk is muslim

>be american
>be 60% white
>niggers rioting in the streets every week
>spics create ghettos on the border
>get shot

There are no cities or counties in England that are minority white, where as the are entire states of yours that are minority white. You are soon to become a minority in your own country.

>inb4 muh trump will build a wall and deport dem

Yeah, these idiots don't realise that the 'bin the knife' campaigns are there to persuade criminals to give them up to prevent potential harm or further harm.

can't even take a butter knife to the streets. it's fucken insanity.

if you want to buy steak knives you need a permission from your local police station.

Haha. I served in the Military for 12 years you lardass. Ain't you got some *distant* cousin to be fucking boy?

See

>There are no cities or counties in England that are minority white
Your capital city (the only wealth producer in your entire country) is literally 44% British and ruled by a Muslim. You have Sharia courts and Sharia-ruled no-go zones. Your police won't even investigate crimes involving mass child abuse if the criminals are Muslim.

Your country is a complete Muslim-overrun shithole. Sorry.

M16a4 is standard issue in the Marine Corps.

I wonder how long it is until we have to 'bin that bin' because bins will be used as assault weapons

>real men

Fuck off you fat cunts. You're a fucking slum. You have a worse education than Poland.