Ask a Liberal Strategist anything

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G1HSC
archive.is/cU0l8
archive.is/dBehg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why can't you fuck off of this board? Do you not realize we all hate you?

When Sup Forums get's salty, I Jack Off. Good job on repealing O-care btw :^)

Have you realized yet serving Soros leads to hate?

How much larger/thicker is your bull than you are?

JT and Freeland are one of the only one of us who have anything to do with Soros.

you get repeatedly beaten by this lot, how does that feel?

>Ask a Liberal Strategist anything

How worried is the current admin about Bernier? He will take half your base.

Also, is Chong some kind of libshit plant?

I won my campaign pretty handily in 2015 and Trump can't see to do anything right that requires cooperation and coordination so I don't know what you're on about m8...

>Slide

Sage and disregard.

This is what's getting buried: ⇶

>"Plebbit goes down IMMEDIATELY after /r/conspiracy post reveals who TeaLeaves is"
>archive.is/G1HSC

>"MUH RUSSIA" FINAL ARC BEGINS, SERIES FINALE SOON"
>archive.is/cU0l8

Lie
Melanie Jolie went to Davos and her top concern the next day was "Fake news."
Kys shill thread

Bernier's actually a pretty big concern but we're constantly polling constituents and planning on rolling out some pretty strong policies for our 2019 platform.

>JT and Freeland are one of the only one of us who have anything to do with Soros

Bullshit .

oh look a canukian cuck how nice to see you on this side of the internet. did you get bored of justin ass raping you with muslims that know nothing of your culture and are using your tax dollars for there well being while alberta is in the throws of having there economy fall apart

kys you treasonous cuck I would curb stomp your mother if I could for raising such a faggot.

>being this delusional

Trotting out legal weed for the bazillionth time won't win you this next election. Justin is going to have to go back to prepping his own bulls come 2019.

atleast my country told great britian to fuck off you triggered twat

archive.is/dBehg
Do you think women should be allowed to vote?Pic related.

How are you going to turn our country into a Khalifate and when should I leave to avoid becoming subject to shariah law?

I cannot wait for the day of the rake. Canada is that smug kid dancing around, just waiting to get his.

>Trump can't see to do anything right that requires cooperation and coordination

>Come up with policy agenda to improve your country
>won't put it into action until after the next election

Everything wrong with electoral party politics, ((((((ladies))))) and gents