Why do I never see white men socialize with Muslim women at college? Have you ever talked one? What was it like?

Why do I never see white men socialize with Muslim women at college? Have you ever talked one? What was it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1nIN6Ciw1Ws
davidsheen.com/racism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I tried talking to one then I ded

youtu.be/1nIN6Ciw1Ws

Even if I saw one who I thought was interesting or attractive, I don't want them to get murdered desu.

(((they))) know this.

No, hideous

>tfw the qt hijab cashier gives you a discount

there is literally nothing appealing about them

most of them are African, so ugly and swimming with disease and low IQ and genetic difficiencies

the paki ones are hairy as fuck and often just as ugly as the darkies

and their heads are filled with shit, of course

There really aren't that many. If you stay away from the Black Student Union groups then you won't see much of them cuz they make up such a little tiny sliver of the student population.

Also, for some reason, there's a 90% chance that if a female student is a Muslim in a hijab, that she will be very fat. I dont know why there are so many fat Muslim women, but on my campus it's more common.

At highschool they are all fine to talk to in...

College they are ether full muzzy mode and keep among other muzzy women or full liberal mode and they end up pretty normal

I wouldn't risk my life talking to a walking time bomb.

lidl?

Leafs getting banned posting here soon ..lol

In comprehensive (highschool), a white male friend of mine started dating literally the only Muslim in my school, and one of the very few Muslim families in my area. Her father found out and threatened to kill him.

But no, there's absolutely zero problems or issues with Muslim integration and assimilation, right goys?

I talked to them in the 90s when muslims weren't hated that much and those bitches didn't give a shit about their religion. But I'm from a leftist city. Now it seems all those cunts are paranoid and told by their family and surrounding shit not to talk to white guys. Things have changed.

Rip user

The ones I've met have been very standoffish. I'm working with one in a group project in my sociology class. We were assigned to the "Drugs in America" issue topic. I'm so happy we didn't get the immigration topic. I think we would have butted heads if we were assigned that one.
But I ultimately despise her and her people, although I'm not rude so I won't say it to her face.

Although many men in college are cucks and can't hold a conversation with a female in the first place. This is probably the answer you are looking for though.

I don't want to get honor killed user.

i wouldnt talk to a girl just because she has granny clothes or burka whatever, you need to be actually interesting as a person not just a trophy muslim that got in coz of virtue signaling

Why would I wanna risk getting shot or blow up???

KIKES in Israel hold these BELIEFS TO BE TRUTHS!

Why can't I as a REAL HUMAN WHITE MALE have the same stance?

Is the chosen race the only ones allowed to have that view point? Why because I am not a Jewish parasite?

davidsheen.com/racism/
I have been carefully chronicling the racist attacks against non-Jewish African asylum-seekers in Israel for several years.

They're almost all like 1.50cm in height and it feels so awkward even looking at them (theye all swarthy like gypsies also)

SoCal Persians have been pretty good to me desu

I doesn't work like that.. they are trained and brainwashed only to stick to their own kind and not to talk to infidels or kuffars.

They aren't permitted to interact with males who are not their husbands or fathers or brothers.

I've actually never even seen one at my college, only Muslim men.

Which is not really surprising at all.

Muslim women hate white men and would never talk to one.

A good friend of mine wears a hijab. She likes making fun of white girl feminists and makes a lot of suicide bomber jokes

Her father is a retard desu

>muh daughter will grow up and be a pure virgin wife to Achmed one day in this rural North American town

i dunno, i talk to everyone on my floor (work in biological science building) even jews. there's one muslim girl from pakistan that works in my lab and i've tried talking to her like 10 times before i gave up. pretty sure she is going to blow up my building someday and it was because i kept trying to talk to her

Like honestly it really shows the lack between their ears.

If a white girl cannot see this they MUST pay the TOLL!

Just do it FAR AWAY FROM CIVILIZATION nigger lovers!

If they are obviously, outwardly muslim, it's because they want to be separate from everyone else. In their own countries, the hijab signifies distinction from men. Here it signifies distinction from everyone who isn't muslim. They don't want to be socialized with, end of story.

Pre-assigned groups for writing assignments at Uni, Muslim chick in one of them

She's pretty normal as far as I can tell, more social than any Muslim man I've interacted with

[spoiler]and qt[/spoiler]

>Things have changed
I'm guessing the whole erdogan deal doesn't really better the relations with the muslims.
They got more radical here around the time of the whole Syria deal i'd say

It doesn't work like that idiot.. they money they do they will get sacked... especially at the bigger supermarket chains (like albert hein) every cent is counted by management by the end of the day.

>be me
>walk up to muslim girl
>ask her handler if I may talk with her
>he says yes and stands next to her
>allah achbar she screams
>get blown up
>#prayformuslims
>everybody walk the dinosaur

Muslim/Nigger hate thread? Requesting the Mecca crane webm.

>Also, for some reason, there's a 90% chance that if a female student is a Muslim in a hijab, that she will be very fat. I dont know why there are so many fat Muslim women, but on my campus it's more common.
When you're forced to wear a bag over your head/body, there's no incentive to get fit since no one can see your body anyway.

Yeah but if she is going around with no face mask on! Then I am going to RAPE HER.

I want to EXPERIENCE THE MUDSLIME CULTURE FIRST HAND!

I want to be immersed in the descendants of shit skin nomadic conquers of lands which they don't belong.

GREATER ISRAEL WHEN?

I have, I have also spoken to them about M-103. Actually seems like I got her to come around too, and see the light when it comes to how it steps on free speech. She was probably just agreeing for the sake of avoiding an argument though.

Did her last name was "Khan'd"?

the 90s are like twenty years ago.

I don't talk to the Mexicans I work with. I don't speak Spanish.

So why would anyone who is probably wanting to avoid an awkward situation talk to someone of a culture they know nothing about?

>they probably don't want to know that person, or their culture, and that's alright because we are all Americans and will help each other in times of need.

Each culture/country has it's own established beauty standards. Lots of Eastern countries think obesity is attractive.

Was her last name "Khan'd"?

I actually lost my virginity to a muslim girl in college. Well she claimed to be muslim, but she clearly didn't give a shit about following any of the rules. Came from a rich family, brown version of a jewish princess. Gave a mean blowjob. Obviously didn't wear any coverings.

I've talked to several muslim girls like that. You can hardly call them muslim.

I fell in love with a qt Palestinian who was raised in the US since 8-9.

Praise the oh so holy crane

IMO what it´s really about is to a girl there´s two kind of guys in her life: the dangerours bad guy and the provider

fucking a nigger is the bad guy shit coz they know they shouldnt and everyone tells them they get raped or get treated like shit so they go for it anyway, also coz jewish facebook and media brainwashed them to think its fashionable to be a single mom

it´s not like the best of the best wanna burn coal, just the literal failiors wanna do that. So blacks get the girls that nobody wants anyway

Women would be so fucked without vaginas and make-up, you got intellectually barely nothing to offer to the world

I tried talking to a few in college (I was in the welding department but on lunch break,) and they ignored me. Then two muzzie chicks were maintaining a "Intro to Islam" kiosk but would not give me the time of day.

tsk tsk tsk...

Duck and roll

In high school I knew a white guy who dated one of the few Muslim girls in school. They always seemed really happy, the girl especially. Of course, all good things must come to an end, her brother ratted her out to the family and she was forced to break up with him, and she was shortly afterwards pulled out of school to be home schooled.

Call me a white knight but the air of depression around that muzzie girl after she was forced to split up with her bf was one of the things that kickstarted my dislike of Islam.

I knew a Muslim from Indonesia before.
She was very nice.

Found a Louis Vuitton wallet on a chair in the hallway, opened it up and it had foreign money and a ID with a picture of the girl in a hijab. My friend asked other girls in hijabs if they knew whose it was and they did. And this week in class a girl who wears a hijab ans sits behind me, asked to take a picture of my notes. I think they were both international students, they were nice but they deffinantly like to stick to their own kind

Yeah. I've spoken to loads. Ironically, the ones that are the most friendly are the niggers women, the arab women are very insular but when they do talk they are rude as fuck. As far as the men they are all shit chav/isis hybrids that need to die.
t. London

Ultimately that is a good thing. People should stay with their own people. Hard lessons like that only reinforce this message. I applaud her family for taking action to keep her away from the white boy. I hope the boy never made a mistake like that again.

Add to that, however, I worked with many Muslim women at Goodwill for a few years. As soon as our general manager left and promoted the Muslim over the much more qualified white woman, the muslims got preferential treatment. And we hired more muslims, whom I was in charge of training in the donations department. It was minimum wage, so I didn't care at the time. Nobody was competing over wages. Corporate sets the pay, and I spoke to a few people. White women got the most pay, then white men, then all migrants.

I get the vibe muslim women are afraid of us. Whenever one of them look at me, they make that face like they want to look away as soon as possible but don't want to be rude about it.
They're fucking terrified of us, let's keep it that way.

I met a muzzie once, it was a blast.

I've talked to a few moroccan girls. They were nice but dumb, also so ugly I was slightly disgusting looking at their faces. I pity them.

This. The only good middle eastern girls are the Christian ones. The non-practicing muslim ones are liberal whores, and the practicing ones are self-explanatory. Why did the Eastern Roman Empire and Persian Empire have to be conquered by such an inferior and dysgenic people? They are literally inbreeding themselves to death, let that sink in. The descendants of babylon and Egypt are cousin-fucking and racemixing (muslim girls are huge mudsharks) to death because some Bedouin warlord said so.

Hijabi qts were always bringing the bantz about the amount of booze I bought, I liked it.

They were obviously impressed by a man who drinks forbidden poison in large quantities.

From my experience, North African muslims should be stomped to death for existing. Most arrogant people on God's gray earth, and become wiggers they second they touch western soil.

It depends on the Muslim. Most Amercainzied ones are basically no different than Evangelical girls. In other words, there are types of converstions you just don't have with them i.e. sex and degeneracy stuff. Other than that, they're fairly normal.

The traditional Muslims ones are very nice and polite overall. But because of Islamic cultural norms, they are very apprehensive about having long conversations with men who they don't know.

Chad here, I have hooked up with 3 muslims
1. A somalian girl that I met at some stupid ass event.. she was easy as fuck after she realized I would actually give her the time of day
2. A middle eastern looking girl that was at a bar with a hijab on.. drinking! WHat a hypocritical cunt, she put out that night
3. a super hot indian girl, no hijab but hardcore msulim didnt drink or swear blah blah but I got her to put out after a few weeks of fucking around in her apartment

Never seen this before. How the fuck could a crane "falling" cause part of the structure to cartwheel through a building sideways with so much force? Appears to me like it would have had to explode to cause that much destruction.

They're mostly qt, a bit social awkward but very nice. Then again I live in the part of America that is essentially Africa, so anybody who doesn't act like an actual ape is a pleasant surprise.

I knew some at Uni, they are cock hungry whores hiding under a pretence of respectability, just like all women.

My gf for like seven years was an algerian who went to my high school. She was really wonderful desu - brilliant, funny, so easy to be around, not super moody or stuck-up or anything. Unfortunately she came out of the closet and broke things off with me, I thought any sex weirdness she had was islam stuff even though the family's pretty secular (both the parents are scientists or something)

I still think of how happy I'd be with her a lot (too much) but fuck if she's gay she's gay right. I thought it was just that kind of trendy bisexual thing hipster kids do sometimes but she's a pretty serious person, we had so many conversations about it where we were both just bawling.

Keep in touch sometimes but it's so hard. Hope she's getting her pussy eaten real good I guess, she deserves it

Lemme guess, Michigan?

The ones on my campus mainly keep to themselves, the ones I have met are very pleasant and polite. To be honest, I don't get where people get the negative stereotypes.

That little kid pushed someone out of the way holy fuck

Dumb white bitches wearing hijabs for attention aren't worth talking to, and actual Muslim women are both incompatible with western culture, and would most likely be beaten by their father/husband if seen talking to a white man.

What the fuck would you even talk to a Muslim woman about, anyway? If she's in a first-world country and still holds the attire, viewpoints and religion of her third-world Muslim shithole country, then she's probably disgusted by western culture and, by extension, westerners themselves.

What happened was that the Middle East 2,000 years ago and before that was 100% Caucasian.
Beduin Sandnigger Arabs and other nonwhites invades the Middle East and now you have the low i.q savage inbred Mongrels that we know as Middle Easterners.
Luckily the Levantine Population has remained mostly pure and you can see indigeneous Redheads and Blondes in Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, And Syria.

>Dumb white bitches wearing hijabs for attention
is this an actual trend?

I went to College after 9/11. I wanted to work for the FBI or CIA so I took Arabic. I talked to a couple of the Muslim women in class. Most of them were 18-21 and already married. One was really cute and I talked to her a lot. She worked at a restaurant near campus and i'd go there and talk to her sometimes. She was really nice, she dressed in western clothes but wore a hijab. I worked at a carry out for a Lebanese guy and I told him I liked her. He told me that he knew her parents and If I wanted to marry her he would talk to them. He said me and him would go there and he would tell her parents I was a good match for their daughter and if they accepted we would get engaged. I would of had to convert to Islam in front of her parents though. He said I didn't have to really practice though. He made it seem easy like a formality more then anything.
Once, my professor for Arabic at Toledo University pulled me aside after class and told me it wasn't appropriate for me to talk to the Muslim girls in the class.

I also took a semester at Ohio State and the professor was a Christian Syrian and the best professor I ever had. He was recruiting kids for the CIA. He was having kids in our class go to Syria in an "exchange program." His name was Mahdi Alosh, after 9/11 the government had him set up the program to teach Arabic in U.S. universities.

I did my first 2/4 years at junior college. I was cool with two Muslim girls. One was a mud shark and the other one was thirsty for BWC.

I knew Muslim girls in highschool. One was really into me. She was cute and sweet but she wouldn't talk to me in person in fear of social repercussions. She wanted to be with me but couldn't unless I converted. She cried when i told her I losing my virginity. I don't blame her. I actually really respect that she was so virtuous. I think Muslim women are superior in that regard. But she was a servant to an evil ideology. I imagine many other Muslim women are similar. They can't stand Muslim guys because most are scum bags who see them as property, but they are under the boot of Islam and the Muslim community.

Muslim women aren't allowed to interact with male kuffars when a male relative or husband isn't present. I want to know what they're like because the men are all surly and rude

>racemixing
>cousin fucking

pick one

There's a super attractive muslim girl who I always see on my bus, I want to talk to her though I'm sure if she finds out I'm atheist I'll be fucked by her dad, brother and grandfather.

By muslim women I assume you mean women who wear a niqab, burka or whatever and not the "I don't give a fuck about Islam I'm happy to be a westernized whore that happens to have muslim parents" woman?

They're very much told not to socialize with men, especially outside of their race. No matter how progressive a Muslim family is, I have yet to see one that allows their daughters to date. In their home countries if a woman is so much as scene outside with a man she's not related to it's assumed she's sleeping with him and a whore.

i had sex with a fat iraqi girl once

Dead men tell no tales, op.

If by caucasian you mean blonde aryans in wheat fields, no, and neither was southern Europe. If by caucasian you mean offwhite med/persian looking people, then yes, but some of those populations still exist. It's mostly inbreeding that did this, as the ancient peoples who actually knew how to manage a civilization were kicked out of power by camel-fucking retards who subjugated them until they converted.

Don't have to, they do both, like the jews.

R A R E
A
R
E

>Why do I never see white men socialize with Muslim women at college?

On several occasions I've seen groups of "well-fed" white women out in public that wear hijabs along with "revealing" clothing, are white as snow and speak perfect English. I've even seen a fucking leopard print hijab being worn.

I see it plenty on social media, too. It's mostly just stupid white women thinking they're all edgy and progressive, and standing in solidarity with Muslims by wearing the hijab.

holy RARE
A
R
E

Memphis Tennessee, or "Memfrica". I've been surrounded by basketball Americans since I first transferred to into the public school system years ago. Blacks aren't human.

I live in an area with about 40,000 Somali refugees and their descendants. We even have some old ladies w/ full burqa-ninja walking around.

Alot of them are very African looking or straight up look like some mutant from The Hills Have Eyes : fucked up teeth, big forehead, Arab noses.

They seem to be a mix of east Africans like Kenya/Ethiopia and Arabs who most likely raped their ancestors and converted them to Islam.

But I noticed that often the women are lighter skinned than the men, and sometimes have more white features and normal facial proportions than your typical football-forehead Somali pirate:

I'll be honest, a few of them have pretty faces and don't look very black.

I've been forced to talked to some hijabs through work/school, they either talk/act like regular white girls or like nig-tier hoodrats.

Pic related, Ethiopian girl that some of them look like. A buddy of mine told me that some of the ninjas actually have sexy faces underneath, but can't confirm.

they tend to clique together
not our fault

I've banged two muslim chicks at my Uni
They are hornier than catholic women.

there are indigenous blonde and red haired fucks all over the middle east

Woah holy shit! I'm on my phone, what's the rare flag?

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
long ass name...

So Muslims cannot be white? Obviously you have never been to Russia where around 20% of the people are Muslims. Pretty white looking to me.

I work at a park and we have a lot of muzzies come through
The men are a pain in the ass: literally start fights with the staff and refuse to leave the park, call everyone racist
The women are nice and pretty qt too honestly
The kids are cool
But they all need to go back

I guess the more restrictive the religion the more hornier the women practitioners become.

And? You heard of the Scythians? The crusaders settled the Levant after they conquered it. You think desert nomads from a sparsely populated peninsula could even put a dent in the genetic makeup of the breabasket of the ancient world? This is we wuz kangz tier, and you're making the rest of us look like idiots.