Where were you when the wh*te menace invaded?

Where were you when the wh*te menace invaded?

you mean the handful of soldiers who conquered your continent, had your women, and stole your gold?

Where were you when linux was kill?

>building a city in a lake
Asking for trouble desu

The tlaxcaltecas were a handful???

diseases form the new world introduced to the old world:
- a bed bug infection
- syphilis

diseases from the old world introduced to the new world:
- bubonic plague
- chicken pox
- cholera
- diphtheria
- influenza
- leprosy
- malaria
- measles
- scarlet fever
- smallpox
- typhoid
- typhus
- whooping cough
- yaws
- yellow fever

why were wh*tes so full of diseases?

Because we got all the diseases from Asia and Africa as well, fuck they gave us the worst ones

Scattered protons and electrons here and there.

oh wow a stinky venice full of savages
>meanwhile in Europe

Whites and Asians. We shared a lot of crops and livestock back and forth (agriculture is easier to transplant east to west than north to south, etc.).

Livestock gave us diseases. Agriculture gave us higher population densities. These two put together were a nasty combo.

All the Americas had for livestock were turkeys and alpacas. And alpacas don't do well cooped up like European livestock.

The reason this happened is because by the time humans got to the Americas, we were so good at hunting that we killed anything large enough to domesticate too fast to do so. Anything that survived us was too tough/antisocial to domesticate.

Not really. Most of the worst African diseases stayed on the continent, and we got ours from elsewhere. In fact, the diseases were so bad in the sub-Saharan areas of Africa that horses/crops/whatever didn't make it to the region of what is now South Africa until people started SAILING there.

Because we became masters of nature and caught the diseases our livestock carried. We were genetically superior enough to get over it after a while
You brown fucks couldn't even domesticate Llamas, the animal whose only defense is fucking spitting at you
Also if you're bringing up stuff whites brought over you might want to add effective agriculture and the wheel to that list, you know, things we developed ten thousand years prior

bolognaplaysminecraft.etch

>But probably nothing seemed more weird to the Spaniards than the Aztec attitude to personal hygiene. Simply, for the Aztecs being clean was cool. One Conquistador reported, in a tone of wonder, that Moctezuma bathed twice a day. He did, but there was nothing extraordinary about that for an Aztec, since everybody ‘bathed often, and many of them every day’ in the rivers, lakes or pools.

>The Mexica also used deodorants, breath fresheners and ash to clean their teeth with (Spaniards of the time cleaned theirs with urine!) The Aztecs cleaned their bodies – and souls – in steam baths. An outside fire heated one of the walls via a small tunnel to red-hot, and the bather threw water on the hot wall, creating steam.

>Into this clean world, thundered the Spanish. The 16th century was a really dirty time in Europe: ever since the Black Death, people avoided water and washing like the plague; and the Spanish in particular thought and taught that being dirty was a Christian Virtue.

really makes you ponder

The opposite really.

In Africa/Europe/Asia, animals were around humans for long enough to adapt to us a bit. Not so in Australia/the Americas (where the arrival of humans marked the extinction of many large mammals).

Europeans are just lucky. They were near the easily domesticated animals.

Animals have to have certain traits to even be domesticated. It's the reason why it's been around 2000 years since we domesticated a large mammal. Go try to domesticate a hippo. Or a zebra. Or a bison.

Europeans were lucky.

That picture was made in 2012 and not historically accurate. But both the towers of bologna and Tenochtitlan were impressive architecture of the ancient world

You probably don't even want to hear about how old world civilizations used to sometimes breastfeed livestock (human mothers allowing pigs to suckle, etc.)

Why did spics have such shitty immune systems. Gitgud sick fags

>You brown fucks couldn't even domesticate Llamas
You are messing with the wrong culture user

like fucking 20 spaniards destroyed your entire empire because they had guns while you had trouble figuring out how to make a stick with a pointy end.

get good

Isn't obvious? the european civilizations were in contact with others cultures in Asia and Africa all the time. It's simply natural selection and gene variability. The mesoamerican cultures were in contact just with themselves, add the fact that all of them had similar genotypes which just protected them for local plagues and diseases.

>you had trouble figuring out how to make a stick with a pointy end
>trouble

>Cortes issued orders to all the townships which lay in the vicinity of Tezcuco, and were in alliance with us, for each of them to furnish him with 8000 bronze points for our arrows, to be made after the model of our Spanish ones, of which some were sent them for that purpose.
>He allowed them eight days for the making and delivery of these; and indeed both the arrows and the bronze points arrived at Tezcuco in the time specified. Our stock of these now consisted of 50,000 pieces, and the arrow points made by these people were even better than those we brought from Spain.
- The True History of the Conquest of New Spain by Bernal Diaz del Castillo, Chapter CXLVII

Where were the nephilim/angels/gods when your ancestors found their abandoned cities?

really makes me think

>Where were the nephilim/angels/gods when your ancestors found their abandoned cities?
wewuzing

You're just mad because you're a mongrel. You people can't decide whether you're Spaniards or Corn Niggers.

And it kills you inside knowing that blaming White people means blaming some of your ancestors.

>t. burgernigger

Do you realise this is a bait thread, right?

Do you realize this is Sup Forums?

All we do is talk shit, you fucking genius.

Do you realize you are taking the shitposting job of a poor leaf?

Most likely in Germany farming. Actually making wheels since that's what my name means.

Life in Mexico was much more relaxed back then, the city build on lake was probably beautiful. Although it was probably build on woods and was doomed to rot. But still they had nicer culture than modern Mexico.

Some of their cities are still intact. They really were impressive. Especially because they had no contact with the rest of the world.

some of those ruins are still there. sometimes I go home for Christmas there and we visit them, they are really close by my family's house.

I wish I could go back in time, and live in Tenochtitlan instead of san diego.

Hopefully you'd get sacrificed. I'm sure it would be an honor.

>Although it was probably build on woods and was doomed to rot.
well, Venice is still out there

>Battle of Otumba
>hundreds of thousands of Aztecs
>routed by a 14-man-strong cavalry charge

Such an advanced race indeed

The Mexican Priest class enslaved people from the local villages and kept them in cages until them ripped them open with knives then ate their arms and legs. Montezuma served cortez's men the bodies of children when he intived them to dinner as if it was normal. Mexico has always been fucked without white leaders.

I was busy sacrificing tens of thousands of live captives to my bloodthirsty gods

know one really knows why they sacrificed people.

most believe it was to praise the god sun, others too keep the earth spinning.

in any case, how is scarification any different that strapping a person onto an electrical chair and executing them?

how are sure they did not have laws and those sacrificed were killed for breaking them?

Yea Cortez toppled much of Mesoamerica with just a few boats. He played the 2nd class Aztecs against the rulers. Pretty talented operative. The disease warfare was mostly cleanup/ or East coast with the Brits using the smallpox tactic.

Cortez must have had some Jew in him.

>what is sauna in Eastern Europe
also high percentage of antigoy bodies saved Bolan from plague

Sometimes I feel sad thinking about all the fascinating cultures and societies destroyed on the Americas, all because wh*te "people" were too fucking greedy to stay on Europe.

And now these wh*te bois bitch and moan about non-whites coming over here peacefully. The irony.

A black guy paid to suck my dick.

how is that any different than the Spanish inquisition?

>Never seen horses before
>Battle was fought on an open plain (wide expanses of area to move the horses around and charge)
>Charges came from a group of around 500 (not 14) Spanish fighters
>The Spanish were backed by a couple hundred natives

Not quite that cut and dry. Shock and awe, superior movement, and the fact that the Aztec went into that battle with the plan of capturing the Spanish alive made cavalry tactics easy.

Why don't you, a Frenchman, tell us all about the glory of your advanced fighting techniques during WWII?

Of course, he was (((Iberian))).

>Europeans are just lucky. They were near the easily domesticated animals.

The wild dogs in Australia are descended from domesticated dogs brought there. They literally lost the IQ to keep dogs domesticated and they would hunt those dogs for food.

There are camel-like creatures all over the Americas.

No excuses for subhumans. Even niggers managed to domesticate cows; what's your excuse?

>tfw you'll never know actual Aztec culture

lol how karma works wonders.

whites invade almost half the world, and them create an anonymous imageboard website to bitch 25/7 about blacks,arabs and asians and browns coming into their country.

lol oh karma, how I love your sweet irony.

I'd consider Mexico a lot like Asia. It had the potential to advance but Europeans just beat them to it. Latinos are violent as fuck but also somewhat intelligent.

>wh*te

are you kidding me?

This.
Spics were a mistake.
They are like the filthy Canaanites, and we are like Israel.
Too bad the Spanish mongrel were too rape-happy to genocide all the sodomites.

im mexican, born there in mexico city. all my family is from there.

nadamas porque orita no vivo ayi, no segnifica que no soy mexicano.

I know my culture.

>Tfw you'll never spend your life training to be the best warrior possible
>You'll never be rewarded for that by being captured and given a toy sword and have 4 motherfuckers beat you to death with sticks covered in razor blades
Yeah, the world is so much worse off without that...

The Aztecs already knew about horses at the battle of Otumba. It was fought after the Spanish escaped Tenochtitlan after having spent a long while as guests there.

Besides, open terrain usually favors the most numerous force, and here, Aztec numerical superiority was overwhelming.

And finally, only 14 men charged on horseback, because there were only 14 horses left at that point. They killed the Aztec general, and literally the whole army fled. Also, these Spaniards had balls of steel to charge an army several hundred times more numerous than they were.

And oh gee, I don't know. Why don't you tell us about the glory of your advanced fighting techniques in Vietnam, oldest ally ?

Sacrificing peasants for rain, how about you?

oh yeah, i forgot,
when it's white people savagely killing others to spread "the word of christ" it's called a crusade.
sorry. got it mixed up.

I meant that Aztec culture is gone.

>Also, these Spaniards had balls of steel to charge an army several hundred times more numerous than they were.
Wasn't shot compared to Korea or even Gulf 1, where we fought people who were equipped with weapons developed in this millenia.

Spanish literally fought cavemen.

lol says who?

I learnt about aztec culture in college at Uni Benito Juarez.

great university. I learned english there.

>Spanish literally fought cavemen
Go fight a hundred thousand cavemen when you're a few hundred tired, fleeing, terrified soldiers and the only weapons you have are a bunch of swords and spears, a dozen crossbows, and a handful of archaic guns. I'd wager you wouldn't survive very long.

In the best seats.

>I'd wager you wouldn't survive very long.
luckily for them they got some help

Close proximity to animals through livestock

>Implying Aztecs were actually civilized
>Implying they didn't believed that if they didn't ate children hearts the sun would stop raising
>Implying their numerical system wasn't archaic and rudimentary as fuck
>Implying they weren't a bunch of war-mongering pagans that enslaved neighboring tribes
>Implying they didn't attacked the Spaniards first
>Implying they didn't alienate everyone against them

The aztecs were a bunch of animals and lacked organization and discipline, Cortes was a military genius even better than Julius Caesar, this is a fact, but he was also a diplomatic genius that knew how to take advantage of the situation, he allied with the Tlaxcaltecas (such a loyal and noble folk btw, unlike aztecs) and the Great chief of the señorio de Tlaxcala, Xicohténcatl the old offered his daughters and the women of Tlaxcala to the Spanish in exchange for toppling the aztecs, and thus, the Mexican identity was born, the clash of the two worlds was conceived, a new culture emerged from the war and friendship between common and alien folks

Go fuck yourself with your hispanophobic views, maldito chairo

Como pasaron de eso a prohibir la circulación de un autobus que predica una verdad cientifica?

>Aztec numerical superiority was overwhelming
this maize niggers btfo

Yeah, the Aztecs were such fucking savages that all the other tribes in the region immediately joined the Spanish to get rid of them.

I'll even admit. I envy the Spanish.

What's your excuse? No one has done it in like 2000 years, despite there being plenty of large mammals still around that aren't domesticated.

The wild dogs in Australia were likely left behind by Asian sea-going people that only visited from time to time. Asians constantly popped all around the region, hell... the first people to settle Madagascar were Asian. The aboriginals have a ton of problems, but don't blame the dingoes on them.

The camelops (that what you are referring to?) died out as a result of the Native Americans being too good at hunting. Same with the horses and mastadon... the Natives were literally too high level when they came to the Americas.

Why bother domesticating something when the way you are doing it (hunting them) is working? You can say they were dumb for overhunting, but that's what we currently do with fish.

>Not knowing that France was the reason for the Vietnam War, and that the US won in terms of kills/engagements quite often, but we lacked the will and the populace was against us.

Because the French pulled us into the war. Literally everything that went wrong in that war was based around lack of motivation/clear goals, due to the US being suckered in by the French. You wanted to keep your colony, but got cold feet when it got difficult. So we've learned to take things with a grain of salt.

Anyway. They had seen horses, but not combat on horses. Also, the vast majority of soldiers did not have that exposure on the Aztec side, and their leader had just been replaced and they were in slight disarray. Losing another general broke their morale, happens all the time in ancient wars.

The Spanish didn't have "the balls"... that was their only option. They were attacked and were defending.

Also, numerical superiority is only favored when movement ability is symmetrical. The rapid movement of German tanks across Europe should remind you that movement is more important in those sorts of conflicts.

>being this historically illiterate
>mexican intellectuals

The people in Madagascar are more like Indians than East Asians.

Fat white hoes btfo.

>Tlaxcaltecas (such a loyal and noble folk btw, unlike aztecs)
hmm

>Our route now lay across the territory of the township Xocotlan. We sent before us two Indians of Sempoalla to the cazique, to acquaint him of our approach, and beg of him to give us an hospitable reception. As the inhabitants of this district were subject to Motecusuma, everything wore a different aspect, and we marched forward with the utmost precaution and in close array. For the rest, we were as much pleased with this spot as with many a Spanish town, on account of the numerous and beautifully whitewashed balconies, the dwellings of the caziques, and the elevated temples wholly built of stone and[Pg 140] lime. We, therefore, called it Castilblanco, which name it still retains; for a Portuguese soldier, who was among our troops, assured us, the place was very like the town of Casteloblanco in Portugal.
>One certain spot in this township I never shall forget, situated near the temple. Here a vast number of human skulls were piled up in the best order imaginable,—there must have been more than 100,000; I repeat, more than 100,000. (...) Similar horrible sights we saw towards the interior of the country in every township, and even in Tlascalla.
- The True History of the Conquest of New Spain by Bernal Diaz del Castillo, Chapter LXI

They came from Indonesia around 2000 years ago. Pretty similar to East Asians when they arrived, and most differences now are due to other people arriving much later.

I know about our part in the Vietnam war, oldest ally, but we would never have been in such trouble in the first place if you hadn't let the Japs invade Indochina and spend the next few years sow as much dissent as they possibly could in order to fuck us over.

Also, you're forgetting the fact that the Spanish were in complete disarray and actively fleeing Tenochtitlan as fast as they could after most of them got killed in the Noche Triste. The battle of Otumba happened because the Aztecs caught up with them. The Spanish didn't have any kind of advantage in movement ability, neither did they have any time to prepare.

And just because it was their only option for survival doesn't mean most people would have done the same. It takes courage to charge an enemy while knowing you're almost certainly doomed, most people would just cry and run.

>The aztecs were a bunch of animals and lacked organization and discipline

>The wheel of fortune now suddenly turned against Cortes, and the joyous feelings of victory were changed into bitter mourning; for while he was eager in pursuit of the enemy, with every appearance of victory, it so happened that his officers never thought to fill up the large opening which they had crossed. The Mexicans had taken care to lessen the width of the causeway, which in some places was covered with water, and at others with a great depth of mud and mire. When the Mexicans saw that Cortes had passed the fatal opening without filling it up, their object was gained. An immense body of troops, with numbers of canoes, which lay concealed for this purpose in places where the brigantines could not get at them, now suddenly rushed forth from their hiding places, and fell upon this ill-fated division with incredible fierceness, accompanied by the most fearful yells. It was impossible for the men to make any stand against this overwhelming power, and nothing now remained for our men but to close their ranks firmly, and commence a retreat. But the enemy kept rushing on in such crowds, that our men, just as they had retreated as far back as the dangerous opening, gave up all further resistance, and fled precipitately. Now the awful consequences of the neglect to fill up the opening in the causeway began to show themselves. In front of the narrow path, which the canoes had now broken down, the Mexicans wounded Cortes in the leg, took sixty Spaniards prisoners, and killed six horses.
- The True History of the Conquest of New Spain by Bernal Diaz del Castillo, Chapter CLII

1492 best year of my life

fake
but even if it was real
>one match
>whole city on fire
>inb4 this retard tells me its all made of stone

there is a reason stone was never used to build skyscrapers.

*civilised

some things literally never change

>this is what leftists ACTUALLY believe

>>Implying Aztecs were actually civilized

>Tenochtitlan was founded on an islet in the western part of the lake in the year 1325. Around it, the Aztecs created a large artificial island using a system similar to the creation of chinampas. To overcome the problems of drinking water, the Aztecs built a system of dams to separate the salty waters of the lake from the rain water of the effluents. It also permitted them to control the level of the lake. The city also had an inner system of channels that helped to control the water.

>During Cortés' siege of Tenochtitlan in 1521, the dams were destroyed, and never rebuilt, so flooding became a big problem for the new Mexico City built over Tenochtitlan.

>Mexico City suffered from periodic floods; in 1604 the lake flooded the city, with an even more severe flood following in 1607. Under the direction of Enrico Martínez, a drain was built to control the level of the lake, but in 1629 another flood kept most of the city covered for five years.

>Eventually the lake was drained by the channels and a tunnel to the Pánuco River, but even that could not stop floods, since by then most of the city was under the water table. The flooding could not be completely controlled until 1967, with the construction of a Deep Drainage System.

>The ecological consequences of the draining were enormous. Parts of the valleys were turned semi-arid, and even today Mexico City suffers for lack of water. Due to overdrafting that is depleting the aquifer beneath the city, Mexico City is estimated to have dropped 10 meters in the last century. Furthermore, because soft lake sediments underlie most of Mexico City, the city has proven vulnerable to soil liquefaction during earthquakes, most notably in the 1985 earthquake when hundreds of buildings collapsed and thousands of lives were lost.

Los íberos son un pueblo guerrero. Lucharon como Roma, lucharon como Visigodos, lucharon como cristianos y finalmente, para ellos mismos. No tienen cabida en la cultura de la paz.

Cuando otro imperio se levante, volverán a ser el filo del cuchillo o desaparecerán.

Mexico. LOL.

Next...

indeed

>Pope Clement VII had given his support to the Kingdom of France in an attempt to alter the balance of power in the region, and free the Papacy from dependency, i.e. a growing weakness to "Imperial domination" by the Holy Roman Empire (and the Habsburg dynasty).
>The army of the Holy Roman Emperor defeated the French army in Italy, but funds were not available to pay the soldiers. The 34,000 Imperial troops mutinied and forced their commander, Charles III, Duke of Bourbon and Constable of France, to lead them towards Rome.
>After the brutal execution of some 1,000 defenders of the Papal capital and shrines, the pillage began. Churches and monasteries, as well as the palaces of prelates and cardinals, were looted and destroyed. Even pro-Imperial cardinals had to pay to save their properties from the rampaging soldiers. On 8 May, Cardinal Pompeo Colonna, a personal enemy of Clement VII, entered the city. He was followed by peasants from his fiefs, who had come to avenge the sacks they had suffered by Papal armies.
>The population of Rome dropped from some 55,000 before the attack, to 10,000. An estimated 6,000 to 12,000 people were murdered.
>Many Imperial soldiers also died in the following months (they remained in the city until February 1528) from diseases caused by the large number of unburied dead bodies in the city. The pillage only ended when, after eight months, the food ran out, there was no one left to ransom and plague appeared.

>While Hernán Cortés was in Tenochtitlan, he heard about other Spaniards arriving on the coast – Pánfilo de Narváez had come from Cuba with orders to arrest him – and Cortés was forced to leave the city to fight them. During his absence, Moctezuma asked deputy governor Pedro de Alvarado for permission to celebrate Toxcatl (an Aztec festivity in honor of Tezcatlipoca, one of their main gods). But after the festivities had started, Alvarado interrupted the celebration, killing almost everyone present at the festival, men, women, and children alike.
>The Spanish version of the incident claims the conquistadors intervened to prevent a ritual of human sacrifice in the Templo Mayor; the Aztec version says the Spaniards were enticed into action by the gold the Aztecs were wearing, prompting an Aztec rebellion against the orders of Moctezuma. While differing so on Alvarado's specific motive, both accounts are in basic agreement that the celebrants were unarmed and that the massacre was without warning and unprovoked.

And yet nothing significant has developed from that since

forgot pic

I wasn't born yet.

>"Holy"
>"Roman"
>"Empire"

There's your problem right here.

>>Implying they didn't believed that if they didn't ate children hearts the sun would stop raising
really fires up the sinapsis

Yes they did have an advantage in movement ability, it's called cavalry. They didn't have much, but they had enough. Would you deny that cavalry had the biggest impact on that battle?

The US had no obligation to defend your foreign colonies... This happened long before we started fighting the Japanese. The trouble was all your own responsibility. The Japanese also weren't the sole reason for this. All major European powers lost their colonies after the war. You lacked the power to hold onto it, and the "goals of the war" (freedom, spread of democracy, etc.) were antithetical to your colonization, so it the global movement was to throw off colonization.

Vietnam was not 100% your fault as a nation. Just around 90%.

pretty much. but when it's Europeans doing so, it's ok.

>>Implying they didn't attacked the Spaniards first
this, nigger tier

>>Implying their numerical system wasn't archaic and rudimentary as fuck
>The Gregorian calendar is named after Pope Gregory XIII, who introduced it in October 1582.
>Although there were only 365 days in the Haab year, the Mayas were aware that a year is slightly longer than 365 days, and in fact, many of the month-names are associated with the seasons; Yaxkin, for example, means "new or strong sun" and, at the beginning of the Long Count, 1 Yaxkin was the day after the winter solstice, when the sun starts to shine for a longer period of time and higher in the sky. When the Long Count was put into motion, it was started at 7.13.0.0.0, and 0 Yaxkin corresponded with Midwinter Day, as it did at 13.0.0.0.0 back in 3114 B.C.E. The available evidence indicates that the Mayas estimated that a 365-day year precessed through all the seasons twice in 7.13.0.0.0 or 1,101,600 days.
>We can therefore derive a value for the Mayan estimate of the year by dividing 1,101,600 by 365, subtracting 2, and taking that number and dividing 1,101,600 by the result, which gives us an answer of 365.242036 days, which is more accurate than the 365.2425 days of the Gregorian calendar.