Drumpf takes 12th golf trip since becoming President nine weeks ago

Our tax dollars hard at work.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-twelve-golf-trips-mar-a-lago-millions-taxpayer-a7650166.html

#notmypresident
#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJRqB1xtIxg
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2012/06/18/155279361/obamas-played-100-rounds-of-golf-which-presidents-beat-that
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youre from the ukraine though, you dont pay for shit

>our tax dollars hard at work
>is posting from Ukraine

Who's tax dollars, you filthy shit?

Certainly not "ours"

At least pick the right proxy you coon.

You do realize there is a lot business conducted while golfing right? Saged

t. poorfag who doesn't appreciate golf

well we do own Europe. so i suppose its sorta true

He did more in 2 months than other presidents did in years, he deserves a vacation.

dat proxy though

ps: sage

If you don't think he's meeting with people and discussing important shit, you're an idiot. This is the same thing I said when Obama was getting in shit. Lots of wealthy, influential people play golf and shit. It's probably a great way to meet important people and break the ice.

Did your ban just expire? I had Ukraine filtered but I haven't seen your shitposting after being removed by mods for days so I took it off since there was a cool user or two from the Ukraine that actually contributed in the threads. Seems like I'll have to add it back to the filter.

My bet is he will end this year with 46 and 227 pounds.

Is the Don at least improving his swing?
I'm not paying for mediocre playing

That's a golf course????

>trying to drain a swamp with a putt

I love the God Emperor but this legit pisses me off.

He attacked Obama for how much golf he played then he goes and plays a bunch of golf.

I honestly feel like taking the black pill and just saying fuck this planet.

Guess the job is easier than everyone said it was. I mean the last guy never even had a real job. I am guessing it is at best part time work.

His plays gets worse each time. He is passed 70 and golf requires athletics... or so I heard.

>trump openly states he isn't going to be using any money other than his
>thinking a billionaire can't afford to take 12 gold trips a day in different parts of the world

Ya well the problem is we need a politician that brings back middle class jobs instead of just opening up more walmarts and factories and increasing the military.

Somehow they have middle class jobs in Australia and the UK so I don't see why we can't.

I might move to east asia basically or kms because it's getting stupid again.

Golf is fucking stupid and all golf course should be converted to public parks.

It would be weird if he didn't considering he owns golf courses.

So your complaint is he's not back in Washington, "getting things done", ie signing disasterous laws, executive orders, and doing things that you are politically opposed to?

If you were against his political philosophy and all he stands for, wouldn't you WANT him doing as little work as possible?

I know I did when Obama was in power. Go ahead, Obama, take as many trips to Hawaii as you want.

>public parks
>aka nigger central
Nah
Make them wildlife reserves and plant trees n shit
Niggers hate the wilderness

he says his handicap's at 2,8

>handicap

More like handibrap, amirite

I have no doubt Donald pays for his own tickets. This isn't just your average luxury vacation, however.
There's a ton of security, logistics, communications, etc. involved. That's coming from the taxpayer.

>#resist
never fucking change!

Maybe he is on sex-tour? Dangerous, degenerate, but at least cheap.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJRqB1xtIxg

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2012/06/18/155279361/obamas-played-100-rounds-of-golf-which-presidents-beat-that

Fuck off, OP

>Checked
It reminds them too much of home.

he doesnt go to maralago to play golf but to play 8d chess haha lmao shills btfo

>our
>ukraine

Okay....

I bitched an moaned about Obummers golf outtings. Not because he did them, but because he did nothing else... name one good thing Obummer did while in office. AT least Trump is accomplishing things that I support (despite getting getting blocked by shitty democrats and Cuck Ryan) Also, Trump is refusing to accept a salary as president, so that somewhat helps. No I do not defend a president spending more time vacationing and golfing than actually governing but I wont get bent out of shape simply because they want to take some time off. Its not like Washington completely stops when the president leaves.

He does not have a president salary.

GWB golfed a lot before 911

If there is another 911 size event it could really help the Trump presidency by making him a War President like GWB and he can invade Yemen.

I love the afro-community!

if he saves the american ppl billions, hes welcome to spend millions on golfing idrgaf

He has a minor one, he had to take it it would break a law written in the past to help president's who were no financially stable after leaving the office, such as Wilson.

D E L U S I O N
His records are public retardleaf, go see who he's "meeting with."

No one but staff. Good try though come back after you finish highschool and know something about our government.