Is Islam trying to save the West?

>against fags
>against feminism
>against Jews
>against moral degeneracy
>uber-redpilled
Why haven't you swallowed the hardest redpill of all: Islam is the only way to stop the decadence that has been plaguing the West. Or will you be a good goy and support the Jewish plan to fill society with degeneracy.

>You have to pick Jews or Muslims, there are no alternatives!
Kill yourself.

yes goym betray everything you stand for

What's the alternative? Christianity is far too cucked now.

Why are globalist liberals pushing for Islam so much?

If Jews and Muslims are enemies, why are the Jews pushing for mudslimes to invade the West?

Christianity seems to make better nations desu.

the hardest redpill is being conquered and exterminated?

> Islam wants to save the West by enslaving us in a satanic sand nigger death cult. But hey, atleast they hate fags!

OP legit needs to be shot and killed or run over with a vehicle.

They really dont care about the long term gain, they're merchants and really only make the best short term net plus bid they can make.

Islam is one of the oldest enemies of the west you fucking retard, they hate the west and everything about it

Even Hitler supported Islam.

Would rather have White Muslims than filthy Mongrel Kahzarian Jews

because they know muslims are just dumb brown barbarians
with whites mongrelized out of existence their complete global supremacy is assured

Bullshit he saw them as useful cannon fodder nothing more

>suported
usefull for the time being

then you look at moslem countries and it's technologically backwards goat fuckers and homosexuals who gang rape boys on the bus. there's is no saving from human degeneracy. the only thing we can do is allow it, but make it not socially acceptable

because Islam will further dilute the Aryan genes of white women.

No, I wish. They are tools of the jews. They have failed Muhammad and his teachings. They are a disgrace

They're both equally degenerate and seek to destroy the west.

Realism

Look at the exquisite cloth the Swedish team is wearing. Absolutely halal.

Greater israel obviously.

> not believing in Germanic neo-paganism

Would the West be Sunni, Shia or something else?

Because it would be very easy to close to borders if any of these were the case.

How many refugees do Iran or Saudi's take?

I rest my case. Islam is not the worst solution.

Dont care about any of that if thats what people want to do they are free to do so as long as they dont restrict my freedom in the process.

Guess where that puts Islam.

Shia Islam is based
Sunnifags gtfo

Modern Wahhabism is a meme.

For the largest part of Islam's history it was pretty tolerant living in those regions.

Baghdad, Cordoba etc.