>Rebel losses in Jobar Damascus 893 killed, 3700 wounded
>ES forces take tadef after SAA withdrawal
>SAA advances in Hama, Qomhana, Shayzar, Kawkab
>SAA recapture al-Jama farms and advances towards Ma'zaf town south of Mhardeh
>SAA retakes Spinning factory in Qaboon district, Damascus
>Deir Hafer liberated as IS retreats
>Elite Tiger Forces arrive in N Hama, recapture Khattab&Rahbeh
>SAA destories HTS QA in N Homs
>Jihadists attack Qamhaneh N Hama,also storm Arzeh 3 Km from Hama, shell Hama airbase
>rebels massacre civilians as they push in Hama, now threaten largest Christian city
>SAA storms jihadist-held Al-Qaboun E Damascus
>SAA repels IS offensive in N Palmyra
>Rebel rocket attack kills 5 children in W Aleppo
>Jihadist mobilize in NE Latakia for new offensive

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/845764736960659456
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
youtube.com/watch?v=jhfyp7Xp0Bc
theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/25/iraq-suspends-mosul-offensive-after-coalition-airstrike-atrocity
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/03/saudi-arabia-trump-administration-obama-clinton-salman.html
twitter.com/DrShajulIslam
us.cnn.com/2017/03/25/politics/netanyahu-trump-settlements-aipac/index.html
us.cnn.com/videos/tv/2017/03/24/trump-presidency-the-panel-the-lead-jake-tapper-house-republican-health-care-bill-failure.cnn
us.cnn.com/2017/03/24/europe/dead-russians/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mhPZNqmnsIY
memri.org/tv/former-mufti-egypt-ali-gomaa-erdoğan-whore-and-so-his-country
youtube.com/watch?v=3sZANz9BqWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder that Trump, Netanyahu and Erdogan are white and based unlike ass*d and that they'll kick his ass, ass*d's ass

is it hip hoppening?
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/845764736960659456

This is a fucking good picture
need the original for a wallpaper

GO GO GO ERDOGAN!!!

GO GO ERDOGAN!!!

GO ERDOGAN!!!

>tfw you will never kiss and sniff your mom's feet.
>tfw you will never be Eardowan

Love from philly /sg/

>A drumpfkin supports a dictator who hates Israel!!

>Trump flag, US flag and Syrian flag together
HNNNNNNG

cuck

Why will SAA win over Rebels :

1. Moral superiority
2. Military superiority

Men of just will prevail

bested !
this goes in the archive

Nice to see you too, Jamal

ALLAH SOURIYA BASHAR W BAS!

>youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

nice

I would rather get my ass kicked than my nuts.
But you and Erdogan may disagree..

youtube.com/watch?v=jhfyp7Xp0Bc

Erdogan is white and based

Me on the left

Saved

Stop fooling yourself.

thats pretty good it needs to be cleaned up tho

that's just a great idea...

So you were the guy who appeared there

Republican Guard is aesthetic as fuck

Witnessed!!

how did the crowd react to the flag ?
did some one beach about it ?

well done, digits and all.

Its obvious that Kurdshitstan is an israelí project

normies probably dont even know what flag it is

Yeah and a lot of people took the Assad pill today.

Shout out to my man Mohamed Ali who was the most assadpilled person there.

which way does this thing go again..

lol this guy is a paid imam that sucks the cock of the ruler

if morsi ruled he would be praising erdogan haha

name one that didn't end in fail in terms of it's relationships.

Sources don't give one exact answer, do you anons know if Republican Guards are a part of SAA, or are they operating like mkhabarat, away from the army but still directly under Bashar?

Well bad news for you, because Trump doesn't like Assad at all and said that he is a bad guy

People like you are what gives me hope.

Never come down,

>normies probably dont even know what flag it is
dont know man whit the day lee brain washing by the main stream you wold guess there are lot of zombies around that parrot the narrative Assad must go

You think erdogan ever gave his mom's feet a cheeky little lick during his kiss sessions?

Israel's missile shield will destroy it anyway

How many men have HTS and Ahrar lost in the last week? 1000?

Never thought of this desu senpai

Some people thought it was palestinian but none of ourguys made fools of themselves over it.

Leftists were very confused.

Based middle easterners were everywhere and they were really interested. One predictable Israeli kike started whining about Assad warcrimes, I expected worse.

(((they))) will never stop me

Americans killed hundreds of civilians in Mosul airstrikes. Happening.

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/25/iraq-suspends-mosul-offensive-after-coalition-airstrike-atrocity

> Iraq suspends Mosul offensive after coalition airstrike atrocity

Move comes as international outrage grows over airstrikes that killed at least 150 people in Mosul Jadida neighbourhood

Iraqi military leaders have halted their push to recapture west Mosul from Islamic State as international outrage grew over the civilian toll from airstrikes that killed at least 150 people in a single district of the city.

The attack on the Mosul Jadida neighbourhood is thought to have been one of the deadliest bombing raids for civilians since the US invasion of Iraq in 2003. Rescuers were still pulling bodies from the rubble on Saturday, more than a week after the bombs landed, when the US-led coalition confirmed that its aircraft had targeted Isis fighters in the area.

They carried out the attack on 17 March “at the request of the Iraqi security forces”, and have now launched a formal investigation into reports of civilian casualties, the coalition said.
Analysis The west condemned Russia’s bombs – now coalition attacks are killing civilians in Mosul
The leaders who denounced Putin for deadly airstrikes in Syria are not speaking out over the siege of the Iraqi city
Read more

British planes were among those operating in western Mosul at the time. Asked if they could have been involved in the airstrikes, a spokesman did not rule out the possibility of British involvement, saying: “We are aware of reports [of civilian casualties] and will support the coalition investigation.”

There had been no reports of a UK role in any civilian casualties in more than two years of fighting Isis, he added. “We have not seen evidence that we have been responsible for civilian casualties so far. Through our rigorous targeting processes we will continue to seek to minimise the risk of civilian casualties, but that risk can never be removed entirely.”

:)

In both Jobar & n Hama?
My estimate is well over 2000

Oh sure it will.

God bless the Tiger.

But don't forget the russian hackers xD

Trump isn't going to buddy buddy with Assad. I don't know how he feels about him, but his admin's main beef with Obama's Syria policy was that it wasn't ant-Assad enough

--->

Press S to spit on grave

They're just Iraqis.

lol not at all. His main beef was arming terrorists, saying "We don't even know who these people are"

>civilians

I have no idea about it, polandbro

That would make many kilopiles

You think Arrow can't destroy Scud?

The Syrian Republican Guard (Arabic: الحرس الجمهوري al-Ḥaras al-Jamhūriyy), also known as the Presidential Guard, is an elite 25,000 man mechanized division. Its main purpose is to protect the capital, Damascus, from any foreign or domestic threats. The Guard is the only Syrian military unit allowed within the capital city centre.[5]
The Guard was formed in 1976 when anti-Syrian Palestinian groups launched attacks on Syrian officials. Major-General Adnan Makhlouf commanded the Guard from 1976 till 1997. The Republican Guard is used mostly to protect top Syrian government officials from any external threats and to serve as a counter-weight to the other powerful Syrian Army formations near the capital, the 4th Mechanized Division, the 3rd Armoured Division, and the 14th Special Forces (Airborne) Division.[6] Many members of the Assad family have served in the Republican Guard. Bashar al-Assad was a Colonel, and was given control of a brigade. His younger brother Maher was also a Colonel in the Republican Guard.[7]
At the outset of the 2011 conflict, the Republican Guard included three mechanized brigades and two “security regiments.” The overall force structure is comparable to a conventional mechanized infantry division, but like the 4th Armored Division, the Republican Guard is outfitted with better equipment and maintained at full strength. Brigade commanders include regime stalwarts like Talal Makhlouf, who hails from the family of Hafez al-Assad’s wife, and the Division’s officers and soldiers are almost entirely Alawites. The Republican Guards did include Sunni leadership at the outset of the conflict, notably Manaf Tlass, son of Syria’s long-serving Defense Minister Mustafa Tlass and close friend to Bashar before the uprising. As early as May 2011, the government reportedly placed Tlass under house arrest, and he defected in July 2012.[4]

I think they're going to give it plenty of cover. The system can only handle so many targets at once and S-200s are cheap.

you are right, he will arm better rebels

>One predictable Israeli kike started whining about Assad warcrimes
i dont get way they are so but hurt about it when it does not concern them its not like they are syrian diaspora fags i guess

His feelings about Assad are complex, while he's said he thinks Assad is a bad guy (you'd be nuts to say he's a great guy in the middle of an election), he's admitted that his forces are fighting ISIS. A lot more nuanced than Hillary calling for another Libya

No american is going to be "buddies" with someone so reviled by big media. However Trump is against no fly zones and he will allow Assad/putin to win the war.
Good enough for me

Orthodox christian Syrian Army when?

Sure Paco, let me know when you find some

exactly that's the point
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/03/saudi-arabia-trump-administration-obama-clinton-salman.html

Assad senior was an arch-nemesis of Israel and they want his son destroyed

seeing as how it can't reliably pass testing...no. besides in an actual conflict there's gonna be more than just lone scuds flying around

This is why amerpigs should be slaughtered

>al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/03/saudi-arabia-trump-administration-obama-clinton-salman.html

maybe the next president can end war in Yemen.

trump is going to keep obama's legacy alive, and it will include smuggling guns to mexican drug cartels even if there's a wall

Thanks for the gas on innocent civillians again Assad!

twitter.com/DrShajulIslam

That's your problem, back to Syria do you think Killary would have been better?

>Netanyahu's honeymoon with Trump ends abruptly

us.cnn.com/2017/03/25/politics/netanyahu-trump-settlements-aipac/index.html

>Gergen: May be worst 100 days of any presidency

us.cnn.com/videos/tv/2017/03/24/trump-presidency-the-panel-the-lead-jake-tapper-house-republican-health-care-bill-failure.cnn

syria has more hospitals, and doctors than the nordic countries.
it means that the assads have been based
wheter it was trump or hillary, it is the same shit

>Orthodox christian Syrian Army when?
soon
O
O
N
Does some one know if the slavic corps is still active in syria ?

>wheter it was trump or hillary, it is the same shit
wrong Killary is a murderer and would not hesitate to regime change no matter how many bodies get piled up.

>Does some one know if the slavic corps is still active in syria ?
I think they left about 3 years ago lol

i searched about slavonic corps, and they are hong kong registered private military contractor.... not trustable at all
trump is already sending US troops to syria, and assad said they were not welcome

I sometimes (foolishly) dream that Assad and his supporters will convert to orthodox Christianity after they win the war. send help

>Five months, eight prominent Russians dead

us.cnn.com/2017/03/24/europe/dead-russians/index.html

>assad said they were not welcome

No shit he said the same thing about Erdogan. Should he say they're welcome, they're working together under the table? Do you really think the SAA is doing everything in their power to expel those forces?

The SDF is not capable of overthrowing Assad and that was never their purpose.

Get back to me when the Turks and Americans are trying to retake Aleppo or SOMETHING.

they are all in jail

for what?

>I sometimes (foolishly) dream that Assad and his supporters will convert to orthodox Christianity after they win the war. send help
to be honest this may be the only way to get them out of the hell hole of ideology they have there of head chopping

It's been a while since I've updated myself on Syria and the moderate beheaders push into Damascus. Have I missed any relevant happenings /sg/? Aside from the OP-Developments of course.

What did the roaches do this time? Aside from crying out 'Fascists Dutch meanies.'

Thats fucked up senpai.

i'll stop bitching about trump until i see these things to stop
youtube.com/watch?v=mhPZNqmnsIY

link?

some one said they got gobbled by RSB
well i know they jail 3 people but i think it was for unrelated charges

>memri.org/tv/former-mufti-egypt-ali-gomaa-erdoğan-whore-and-so-his-country

By the russian laws all mercenary companies and persons who fighting in confilcts as a mercenary is prohibited

>Have I missed any relevant happenings /sg/?
Massive moderate offensive on Hama. They took a bunch of towns from NDF, but they seem to have stalled. The Tiger himself will lead the counteroffensive.

WELL hama offensive started by AQ friends
and stalled for now we are waiting for a competent counter offensive after braking the AQs back trying to send there meat at the grander lots of air strikes and MRLS tos 1 deployed

The beggining about Sunnis is glorious
>youtube.com/watch?v=3sZANz9BqWQ

It's not like I didn't check Wiki before asking here, I was suprised to learn that 4th Mechanized is SRG too.

Based mufti.

>laws all mercenary companies and persons who fighting in confilcts as a mercenary is prohibited
didn't they pass a law changing that last year ?