Hungary

Can we have a Hungary appreciation thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Hungary/People
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have a bunch of niggers, which in my opinion is worse. So no.

what are you talking about 58%

No

why not friends?

what are you even talking about

No bully hansi

Leave Ferenc alone

> and falling

I personally really like Hungarians. your language is very fascinating to me.

ty hungary I have family from the Transylvanian alps that died fighting nazis, keep up the good fight and keep those refugees out.

Fuck Hungary and fuck Franz Jjoseph II!!1

I didn't post that pic what the shit

Stop fucking up chinkmoot

You will be a bastion of the White man, with Poland and Ukraine, please continue.

Hmmmm....

just hope it doesn't end up like in 1527

I've been. Can confirm very little niggers.

Restore Communism.

Hungary, can you explain this?
nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Hungary/People

Who are those 6%?

>tfw Hungarian descended

How goes the homeland, brother? Im gonna visit soon and would like to know the best places to visit, nature wise. (National Parks/Museums and the like)

Kikes, probably. The numbers seem right.

Why are American so dishonest on Sup Forums ? If you wanna point out shitskins in Europe, go for Germany or France, but even these countries are 90% white.

And you're posting here telling us Europe isn't white ? With 60% white America ? Give me a break

>France
>90% white
Oh, user...

Hello fellow Magyar-bro. The rise of Eastern European nationalism has riled me. One of my great grandparents were from Hungary, and I always wanted to visit, and also tour the rest of E Europe I have heritage from. Typical American shit. Just know I approve of your treatment of refugees and wish the best of luck to you in the upcoming war.

Fuck Hungary

50% shitskin in Provence ?

Well, there sure are niggers in Toulon, Nice and Marseille like in all big cities. But you're not gonna make me believe that one half of PACA region is made out of shitskins

>one half of PACA region is made out of shitskins
Births, user, births only.
Half of the births in PACA are shitskins.

We have no numbers about the number of all people, since it's illegal.

I live in PACA btw, truly, there are like 15% shitskins around here, for France's second most populated region.

And don't think I'm a neet stuck in his house, I know what my region and my country looks like. So don't try showing too much this retarded pic because you live in Paris and see too much niggers

keep on fighting guys, fuck the muslims

I show you scientific numbers, choose to ignore them if you wish.
The reality won't change because it's inconvenient for your little beliefs, user.

Hey, if you have numbers/studies that invalidate mine, please, go ahead.
But "what I see from my window" is not valid.

Sorry, I didn't see your second post

So it is births. This is fucking scary and totally not surprising. We had it coming

Best thing we've got is MLP, anything that would cut the gibs and restore the right of blood over the right of ground

>Best thing we've got is MLP, anything that would cut the gibs and restore the right of blood over the right of ground

While I agree with you, MLP won't make the shitskins stop reproducing like rats.
Maybe she can slow down the process, but I don't see what she would do against demographics, sadly.

But she's the best we've got.